Are girls dirtier then men in bed?

last reply
39 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies tell it like it is. Are you the agressor? Are you kinkier than the fella laying next to you? Have you been with an experienced older man?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Am I the agressor no, not usually. Kinky than all the guys I've been with most definately, and probably more so than the guys I'll evenutally be with. I tend to play it safe. Have I been with an experienced older man sadly no. That's probably why I'm into the whole taboo genre, I like pushing the boundries. (And no I'm not talking about anything incestual, ick ick ick, turns my tummy, no offense ment to anyone. Its just not my cup of tea.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually the initiator but not dominant. Kinkier at first...I tend to encourage guys to have fun and try things. Eventually we find our common ground and it's a very comfortable place to be.

I'm an enabler and a bad influence, hah.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not aggressive, kinky or the initiator. I prefer to be led into temptation.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by positivetension
Usually the initiator but not dominant. Kinkier at first...I tend to encourage guys to have fun and try things. Eventually we find our common ground and it's a very comfortable place to be.

I'm an enabler and a bad influence, hah.

I could second what she said. I should add though, I enjoy older men.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No doubt about it..... I'm the aggresser, the dominant one and not scared to try anything....within reason. It scares my hubby sometimes!! LOL!! It surprised me since he's several years older than me!! I love seeing the expression on his face when I come up with something!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmm, interesting question. I think women just have better imagination, the male's brain is scientifically better at things like maths and science, whereas women have the gift for things like literacy. Our minds explore sex in lots of different ways, whereas often (some) men think there is one way to have sex, just pop it in and slam in and out as fast as you can. Umm, no! Ha
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Lurker
0 likes
yes o think we are kinkyer and we can do more with each other like shoving diffrent things in us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think as a whole, women are "dirtier" than men. I think a lot of women try to hide that fact because it is what society expects just like the guys portray that they are worse because it is "manly". But deep down we are naughtier than the guys, well at least most women I know are. Women are just more creative, sexually and otherwise!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Im not aggressive, but i tend to egg him on or listen to him tell me what he wants and say "Thats all?" and he will think more.
Lurker
0 likes
My experience has simply been that men seem to be happy with more boring sex than women.. I don't mean that they wouldn't PREFER more 'mixed up' sex, I just think that they're more happy to settle. Unless they spend all day wanking or have 'issues' then any man can cum from the likes of simple missionary etc.. so they're usually alright to just leave it at that if no one is pushing them to do otherwise.

Naturally, men that are more experienced (or are simple more adventurous) don't fall into that category and are likely to be just as 'dirty' as us.

I've definitely had issues with trying to get guys to come out of their shell with regards to sex.. and I'm talking guys aged anywhere from teens to being in their 50s so I don't think it's purely down to experience.

As a general rule my instinct would be to go with, yes, women are more dirty than men. This may be because sex is alot more mental (no, not as in insane) for us, I don't know.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I think as a whole, women are "dirtier" than men. I think a lot of women try to hide that fact because it is what society expects just like the guys portray that they are worse because it is "manly". But deep down we are naughtier than the guys, well at least most women I know are. Women are just more creative, sexually and otherwise!!!

I totally agree! In the small, rural town I live in, women who are more open and free in their sex life are labeled "whores". The men... no one gives that a second thought. As for me personally, people tend to think I am the perfect picture of innocence, when the reality is that the hubby and I love to get wild! Am I "dirtier" than my hubby? Absolutely!!! Judging from my conversations with my girlfriends and female coworkers, I'd definitely say that yes, we women are the dirty ones most of the time.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I know that throughout my adult life....I've met half a dozen women....who were/are more twisted than color tv. Their suggestions simply fried my noodle for a few seconds and caused me to think (once I could logically rearrange my thoughts)...

That perhaps I was about to bite off a buttload more than I could possibly chew.

Yes...some women are definitely filthier in thought and fantasy, than at least this man. And I'm not really sure if that's good or bad thing.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am DEFINATELY dirtier than my man!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pussyismypleasure
Ladies tell it like it is. Are you the agressor? Are you kinkier than the fella laying next to you? Have you been with an experienced older man?

Probably 30% of the time I'm the aggressor.
I think my BF is a bit darker than I am but we are a good match.
My BF is 17 years older than me, so I'd say yes. I really enjoy having a man who takes his time and makes things about me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haven't been with an older man but yeah us gals are all more kinkier in bed and in relationships...I'm bi so i see both sides all the time. I am a bit submissive though, unless me lover wants otherwise
I'm a str8 forward, spicy and ruthless kuntry gal, think you can handle me?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I have surprised a couple of guys who weren't expecting some of my suggestions! I think girls are sometimes just more imaginative.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No doubt
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
Well I usually bathe before going to bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a big ole yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aggressor,hardly ever. I am for sure the more kinkier but it might be because when getting to know somoene guys tend to be slower in how to get to that point.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
male brain is in the cock head, women / girls kinkier and sexy
Lurker
0 likes
This girl takes a bath before going to bed
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Kind of vague question isn't it?
With another girl or a guy?

Maybe sometimes I'm not so aggressive, but...
yes, I can be rather aggressive especially if it ist early morning und I'm horny.
I'm gonna awaken him with a gute titty fuck und suck massaging cum up from his balls...I'm getting that cum und licking clean every inch for his work day.
Send him off with a nice breakfast und a quick fuck if he has time und can manage it again after I've already jacked him dry with such dirty talk about giving me my cum.

I most surely love watching her slowly O-face und awaken with my tongue yumming up und down in her hood,
biting her clit softly at first, then suddenly sucking it deeply while flicking my tongue again, slowly fingerfucking her until she begins spraying abit, und pulling at her nips, rolling them between my fingers...I'm getting her to finally squirt even if I have to three-finger that Gspot madly und lick up her vertebrae...giggles

Sure been with older guys, not all so experienced as they think,...everyone believes themselves to have a sense of humor as well...smiles,
but older guys always seem nice und fun to be with und do me just fine betwixt my nethers.
They most always practice such chivalry, und show much appreciation for spending time with them as well, more than they ever need to show, but still very lovely to feel special that way...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Lurker
0 likes
Once I knew/know where I stand, then, in my experience, I lead/push guys to naughtier stuff. Once my husband made it very clear that I could do what I want, I did it with a vengeance and all my men have commented at some breathless point "Fuck, you're like some ... I don't know what!"

I think SOME women are dirtier. I know quite a few who keep it tightly tamped down and never question their choices. Most of the women I know giggle nervously about any hints of my 'fangs' showing through from time to time; ie, when they realize I wear garter belts and sheer panties, half cup bras etc.

Probably, the women on this site are not very representative of the female population in general. It takes a lot of 'umph' to withstand the wolves, slurs and general creepiness that comes with being a woman on lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, they are
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is Ask The Gals but if I may...

I have not yet a woman kinkier than I. In reading your comments above I sure would love to spend time with you ladies. If you ever get to Phoenix let me know.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by Pussyismypleasure

I'm rarely the aggressor in bed, primarily because I enjoy a strong and confident personality. I'm often the kinkier one in bed, and the delicious few that surpass me, always make me smile.

As for experienced, older men... yes. I prefer them.