Announcing the Winners of our "Coming Together" Story Competition

last reply
30 replies
2.8k views
2 watchers
42 likes
Matriarch
1 like

What a deliciously naughty set of stories we were treated to in this competition.

The judges have voted as follows:

Old Acquaintance by Saucymh
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/old-acquaintance

Jess and Mike's Six Eves of Christmas by Jaymal

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/jess-and-mikes-six-eves-of-christmas

Of Milk and Honey by VioletVixen

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/of-milk-and-honey-1

Sara’s Secret Santa: the Minnesota Minx by CuriousAnnie
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/teen/saras-secret-santa-the-minnesota-minx

The Christmas Gift That Keeps On Giving by Tantricspirit

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/the-christmas-gift-that-keeps-on-giving

Scarlet Tarts by dronette56

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/office-sex/scarlet-tarts

Happy New Year, Hayley by deviantsusie

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/happy-new-year-hayley

Ever Fucked A Trophy Wife? by CarltonStJames

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/ever-fucked-a-trophy-wife

Tinsel and MistletoeDarkSide by DarkSide

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/tinsel-and-mistletoe

Coming To Get Her by JamesLlewellyn
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/come-to-get-her

Congratulations to Mags, Jake and VioletVixen for taking out the top places. I'll be in touch regarding your prizes smile

These 3 stories were singled out as deserving an honourable mention, just missing the cut:

“Finding My Christmas Spirit” by AlaskanDevil
“The Big Mistake” by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
“Snowy Night Virgin” by LuceDevlin

A big thank you to everyone who entered, to those who read, voted and commented on the stories, and in particular to our short lister and panel of judges.

A new competition will be announced soon!

Cheers,

Nicola

Rainbow in the Dark
2 likes

Congratulations all of you! I actually read all those! Extra congratulations to Violet for getting a podium spot despite waiting until the very last minute to submit, and also to Luce for the honorable mention, as I'm a big fan of their work and happy to see them getting to a wider audience.

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Spectre of your Eleventh Grade English Teacher
2 likes

Congratulations everyone! These were all fantastic stories!

Simple Scribbler
1 like

worship :worship:

Super congrats to the always brilliant Mags!! 😘 Great story!!

And Wicked Jake ... I see you strategically placed your naughty Hyde as the meat in an all-girl sandwich! 😈

And squealing for you Violet - my fav comp story from you and surprisingly not a tentacle in sight. biggrin

Congratulations to the rest of the Top Ten and all who bravely entered!!! Your stories rocked!!

TantricSpirit (I think your first Top Ten?) And Carlton and Da Bear (James) super excited for your Top Ten virgin appearances! Carlton ... you have a welcome unique voice/style that lil Kimmi loves ❤ and James, a seasoned non-fiction writer, you have shown you can write anything. ❤

Honorable mentions were some of my favs!!!

Happy for you all! Come to Rumps for a free drink on me (which means Ping's tab) ha!

🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
4 likes

Congrats to everyone in the top 10. I have to re-read Violet's story, because I felt like a bit of a dumbass for not understanding parts of it, which is why I didn't comment or rate it as yet 😓.

Saucy and Jaymal's stories were so damn good, so those placements are well deserved. Darkside's and Tantric's stories are the only ones I haven't read on the top 10, but I must now since everything else I read in that space was marvelous.

Great going making what I believe is your first top 10, James L. Your story really hit the sentimental chord with me.

And finally: Holy shit, I made my first top 10!

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
2 likes

Congrats and huge thanks to all who took part in the comp. It's great to see so many fresh faces, and of course, the usual suspects that continue to grace us with their smuterature.

Standing ovation to the Tops, well-deserved!

V, so glad to see you there!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
4 likes

Such a pleasant surprise and an honor to be on the podium with two of Lush's finest weavers of filth incarnate and erotic escapades. Great to see new names in the top 10, too, and Luce in the honorable mentions. Of course, with complete bias, I also absolutely loved StarBelliedBoy's tentacious Australian addition as well. Congrats to everyone and consider this furry pussy's ego stroked. 😉

1 like

First, congratulations to Mags, Jake, and Violet for their outstanding stories and the win!

And well done to all who placed or got honourable mentions – except for the sneaky animal who managed to worm his way into the 10th-spot!

And to everyone else – thanks for some outstanding smut! It made for many an interesting afternoon!

Quote by KimmiBeGood

James, a seasoned non-fiction writer, you have shown you can write anything. ❤

Happy for you all! Come to Rumps for a free drink on me (which means Ping's tab) ha!

Thanks, Kimmi. I guess in my case, "seasoned" means "too salty" or "not enough spice" or just plain "YETCH!"

But I appreciate the sediment!

And to everyone, please do join us in Rumps for the celebration! I'll fudge the tab somehow!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Dirty Stop-out
1 like

Congratulations to Mags, Jake and Violet. I knew Mags would win from the moment I read it. It really was the perfect story. I'm delighted to see Violet on the podium for the first time and I'm sure Jake will have no complaints being sandwiched in between.

Congratulations to my fellow runners up and hopefully see you all for the next one 😘

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

High Lord of Darkness
3 likes

Congrats to Saucy, Jaymal and VV for taking the top 3 places. Excellent work by you three. I'm especially pleased to see VV in amongst the prizes. I really am 😁😁😁

So pleased for everyone in the top 10 too and chuffed that I qualified with my modest offering.

I wonder what the next topic is going to be about...🥴

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

0 likes

Congrats to the Winner, Mags!!! clappy hands

And special shout-out to Carlton!! Yo, you did it!!!

Southern Charmer
1 like

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone that made the top ten!

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

2 likes

YAYYYYY!!

Congratulations to everyone who placed, got a mention, and entered!

These stories were awesome, but an EXTRA SPECIAL CONGRATULATIONS TO VIOLETVIXEN !!!!

Wooooooooo!

2 likes

Woo-hoo! Yay! This is a fab way to start the year, I’m over the moon 😊

Huge congratulations to Jake who is on a real winning streak with some fabulous stories, and VV whose original take and beautiful writing are just gorgeous.

Well done to the runners up and the fabulous stories that just missed out - this time. And thank you to the volunteers and readers who verified, judged, read and voted on all the entries. Super stars, one and all.

Send the bar tab to me, James, and cheers everyone x

🍺🍷🍺🍷

Best down-under
1 like

Well done to all who entered this competition, fabulous stories as always outside the top ten. Congratulations to those who also made the top ten, especially those for whom this is their first time.

Thanks to all who organized, judged, read and commented.

Huge congratulations to Saucy, Jake and Violet for topping me (whoops that doesn't sound right,) three simply excellent stories on the podium. Especially Violet, knowing how close to the wire this went for you.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Hyphen Whore
4 likes

Thanks, everyone - organisers, readers and judges - and yes, Kim, it's very cosy being sandwiched between Mags and Violet. Lots of lovely, sentimental or fucked-up tales on the top list, and some (I'm pleading a wretched January workload) that I've yet to read; I'm sure the ones I've so far missed will help warm me through the rest of a UK January.

Sweet Epiphany: "Proud and Kinky" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-sweet-epiphany-.aspx
Mindfuck: Love and Payback - "Foolish" Competition Third Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/humor/-mindfuck-love-and-payback-.aspx
The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were - "Debauched" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/-the-ghost-of-fucks-that-never-were-.aspx
0 likes

I am back to celebrate all of those who entered this competition.

For those who made the top three and made up the top ten.

Continue to compete and create sexual content that makes us smile.

(I just had to celebrate my two babes on main post;they've done great ❤)

Charming as fuck
1 like

Really well done, everyone. I've been caught up in 3D life, so I'm gonna shamelessly admit that I've not read any yet. Oops. I have some catching up to do smile

Her Royal Spriteness
2 likes

I didn't win again? What the fuck? smile Mags and Jake. Damn. Congratulations to both of you for writing above and beyond and pushing the limits with some amazing work. And Violet. Welcome to the podium. I knew you'd be there one day. Your work, whether it's over the top crazy dirty or thoughtful and beautiful (or a combination of both) always takes my breath away. This was more of the later and it really deserved it's top three finish. I suspect that won't be the last time we see you up there.

As for the rest of the list, damn. You all hit that magical spot on this one. You all should be impressed with yourselves. I know I am... with you, I mean. Not myself. lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes

Congratulation to Mags, Jake, and Violet! Great job of writing! And congrats to all of you Honorable Mentions rounding out the Top 10. That was a fantastic list of stories.

Writius Eroticus
0 likes

Big congratulations to the top three, top ten and the honourable mentions. I think I read pretty much all of the stories in this competition and there were some superb twists on the theme throughout - shame more couldn't be squeezed into the top ten somehow. Mags absolutely nailed the atmosphere in her story for me, and since hers is set in a crowded bar, it seems fitting the tab in Rumps is on her smile

Well done everyone who entered. You all rock for bravely putting your work up for the tough judging decisions.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

1 like

Quote by sprite

I didn't win again? What the fuck? smile Mags and Jake. Damn. Congratulations to both of you for writing above and beyond and pushing the limits with some amazing work. And Violet. Welcome to the podium. I knew you'd be there one day. Your work, whether it's over the top crazy dirty or thoughtful and beautiful (or a combination of both) always takes my breath away. This was more of the later and it really deserved it's top three finish. I suspect that won't be the last time we see you up there.

As for the rest of the list, damn. You all hit that magical spot on this one. You all should be impressed with yourselves. I know I am... with you, I mean. Not myself. lol

Y'know, Rach, it helps to enter if you wanna win…

Just sayin'

And I completely agree about Violet's entry to the lists. She just keeps getting better and better, even as she gets badder and badder!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

0 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

even as she gets badder and badder!

Badder? Whatever could you mean? Badder at responding to messages? Badder at cooking? To-do lists? 😇

Dreamer
1 like

Congratulation to Mags, Jake, and Violet! Great job! And congrats to all the Honorable Mentions rounding out the Top 10. That was a fantastic list of stories.

My bookshelf includes 143 stories and 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

1 like

I was told I should show my thanks in this thread. Recently acquired some shiny new toys that I'm proud to say that writing has funded the purchase of. I'll have to take the time to review them all. And the plastic and green stuff is to do with my WAM fetish. I pretty much made a shit ton of water-based lube and colored it green and white with yogurt and food coloring. The rest of the pictures may be too hardcore for this thread lol.

3 likes

This one glows, but my camera it too shit to show it. 😳