Cum and Came

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a quick note. Cum is what comes out of the dick, cock or whatever you call it. To come is the act of having an orgasm. Please make sure you use the right word.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
While this is my preferred usage, fairly widespread, and even set down as a grammar rule with some publishers, it is not universal.

It's even seen as incorrect by a not insignificant number of readers to use the "archaic" version of "come" instead of the modern "cum", for both noun and verb.

I've heard it argued that in time, cum will become the standardized verb, in order to distinguish it from the common, non-sexual usage. That comes from people who use "come" as the verb, and prefer it that way, but see the transformation as almost inevitable. Their argument and examples make sense.

I'm fairly certain Lush doesn't discriminate against "cum" used as a verb or "come" used as a noun, either. This reads almost like a rules post, rather than a preference, so I thought I'd say something.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Yeah, RR is dead on. smile both should be fine. As he said, it's an author's preference thing. The only issue can be with verb tenses, so when writing in the past tense, 'cum' or 'come' is used instead of 'came'.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by RejectReality
While this is my preferred usage, fairly widespread, and even set down as a grammar rule with some publishers, it is not universal.

It's even seen as incorrect by a not insignificant number of readers to use the "archaic" version of "come" instead of the modern "cum", for both noun and verb.

I've heard it argued that in time, cum will become the standardized verb, in order to distinguish it from the common, non-sexual usage. That comes from people who use "come" as the verb, and prefer it that way, but see the transformation as almost inevitable. Their argument and examples make sense.

I'm fairly certain Lush doesn't discriminate against "cum" used as a verb or "come" used as a noun, either. This reads almost like a rules post, rather than a preference, so I thought I'd say something.

Yep. What RR said. The OP seemed to imply this was a rule, and I doubt "The Elements of Style" ever discussed the correct usage of "cum."

So yeah, I think "cum" is cool as either a noun or verb. I personally find it much more sexually charged, and it helps differentiate betwen the two meanings. It's a personal choice, not a rule.

I remember having a conversation with Ravenstar (I miss her!) where she reluctantly said "cum" was acceptable, but drew the line at "cummed." smile
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Wtf? It's kum!

Actually it's küm.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Actually it's küm.

I just kämé
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just enjoy the moment when she reaches that comatose state and her eyes roll into the back of her head.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Just a quick note. Cum is what comes out of the dick, cock or whatever you call it. To come is the act of having an orgasm. Please make sure you use the right word.

Cum is a verb that apologises for itself; it is abbreviated and harsh, yet too weak-willed to say what it really is. It's as emotionless as swiping right. It is so abrupt it doesn't have a past tense. It is a verb so artificial I bet it's trademarked somewhere. It smells of plastic, of railway stations, of spilt milk. When men cum they do it remorsefully. It ends up as the gunk at the end of a condom or stuck between the pages of a magazine.

Come is sensous. It is two people, or maybe more, wanting the other to join them. It is creamy, fertile strings or dissipated sighs. It glistens when you say it. It is confident. It knows exactly where it is going.

I didn't realise I felt so strongly about this. I feel quite light-headed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fuzzyblue

Cum is a verb that apologises for itself; it is abbreviated, harsh, yet too weak-willed to say what it really is. It's as emotionless as swiping right. It is so abrupt it doesn't have a past tense. It is a verb so artificial I bet it's trademarked somewhere. It smells of plastic, of railways stations, of spilt milk. When men cum they do it remorsefully. It ends up as the gunk at the end of a condom or stuck between the pages of a magazine.

Come is sensous. It is two people, or maybe more, wanting the other to join them. It is creamy, fertile strings or dissipated sighs. It glistens when you say it. It is confident. It knows exactly where it is going.

I didn't realise I felt so strongly about this. I feel quite light-headed.[/quote

]I've always felt the same about the usage of that word but have never found the right way to describe it and you did it perfectly ❤️ Everything you said, by the way, would fit wonderfully in one of your stories ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cum is a visual enhancement for a reader...

Place the two beside each other...cum, come. Now, which one gets your attention and creates that feeling you're looking for when you come here? If I want correct I'll grade your paper in class, but here, I'm relaxed and I want to come cum.

I know what you're trying to say whether correctly written or not
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by fuzzyblue

Cum is a verb that apologises for itself; it is abbreviated and harsh, yet too weak-willed to say what it really is. It's as emotionless as swiping right. It is so abrupt it doesn't have a past tense. It is a verb so artificial I bet it's trademarked somewhere. It smells of plastic, of railway stations, of spilt milk. When men cum they do it remorsefully. It ends up as the gunk at the end of a condom or stuck between the pages of a magazine.

You put things so beautifully, I'll agree with anything you say!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by fuzzyblue

This is so well written I want to agree with you. smile

I get a sexual charge from the word cum, and I don't think it's emotionless or artifical at all! I like that it's a made-up word that emerged from people talking about sex and lacking the vocabulary in traditional English, and so going outside the boundaries to find one. I LOVE that it's spelled weird and doesn't follow standard English tense rules. There's almost a reckessness about it. It's a flawed and very human word.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Double post.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I have found, recently, that I use both words depending on the story or the narrator. Some stories beg for " cum" whilst, in others it feels out of place.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Some stories beg for " cum" whilst, in others it feels out of place.

All my stories here beg for cum. What stories are you writing?

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Lurker
0 likes
I haven't thought about this in years. I've always used the word "cum" to describe what comes out of the man's penis as well as any kind of orgasm. Maybe I should try to mix it up some and use come!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cum to me is the male ejaculation of semen or sperm from his cock, dick or whatever term is used to describe his penis when describing the male orgasm. The word has sexual connotations and seems to be perfect to add the degree of sexuality when used in that sense.
I believe it is the highlight of a man's desire to reach his sexual climax. I know of no man who does not enjoy that experience and feel (or see) his cum erupting from the eye of his penis into either, mouth, vagina or to any other place he may wish it to be deposited.
Come is to virtually say "come to me/here etc. There is no sexual connotation.
I can only praise Fuzzyblue for the way she has put it.
The Linebacker
0 likes
'Cum' is hotter. I use the word cum because I like the more raw, salaciously sexual nature of the word. Cum and cumming work great, but 'came' is appropriate for past tense.

I came all over your beautiful face, watching it ooze down your chin and drip onto your tits.

Oh, god, I am cumming all over your sweaty tits.

Pounding you hard, I just came in your soaking pussy.

Sucking me violently, like the she-devil you are, you swallowed a full load of my cum.