Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Chukkas

"Helen is unexpectedly punished after polo practice."

83
8 Comments 8
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"Although this story stars my daughter, Helen, it is stand alone and doesn't quite fit the timeline, though I assure you it is accurate 😇."

Helen had always loved horses and was an accomplished rider. As a young girl, she'd been fanatical about gymkhanas and had shelves full of now-tarnished trophies and tattered rosettes. Of course, Daddy had indulged her every whim, and she'd had her own horses from an early age.

Now, aged eighteen and in her first year at university, she had discovered polo. Not only did it challenge her riding skills, but many of the players were hot, eminently fuckable Argentinian men. She started playing in a few four-goal matches and was appalled at the poor riding skills of her fellow novices. But to her chagrin, they all struck the ball better with the mallet.

Helen was determined to excel at the sport, so when the autumn term finished, between matches, she practised almost daily with mallet and ball at an indoor arena near her home, hoping to hone her skills and improve on the demeaning minus two handicap all new players received.

Sure enough, practice improved her technique, and Daddy came through with a string of ponies, allowing her to rotate them between chukkas.

One brisk winter day a few days before Christmas, and soon after her arse had been enjoyably reamed for the first time, she spent an exhausting afternoon practising on her favourite horse, Coralito, repeatedly galloping around the arena, attempting shots on goal from all angles. Her horse - her pony, she corrected herself; polo horses were always "ponies" - had performed fantastically, far better than herself. He was agile and fast, responsive to her slightest command. Helen loved the feeling of power that controlling the virile animal between her legs gave her. She smiled. Nearly as good as riding and controlling a hard dick, Helen thought. Another skill she'd practised assiduously since starting at university.

Helen shook her head; unlike her pony, who had performed flawlessly, she had repeatedly missed the ball or sliced it, so it flew off at an angle and bounced off the arena walls. Hardly any of her shots had been on target. Still, she knew she was improving.

When Helen finally called it a day, she dismounted and led the usually spirited but now visibly sweating and tired Coralito to the stables. A tall, tanned, muscular groom she'd never seen before took the reins. He was old, with grey hair and a deeply lined, tanned face, but an outstanding, slim, athletic physique. Helen walked alongside as the old groom led her pony towards the stalls, intending to pamper her well-deserving mount; the poor animal had had to endure her inept shots for hours. The least she could do was to see Coralito settled, fed and given a good rub down.

Helen glanced slyly at the man walking by her side. He might be old, but he can rub me down whenever he likes. She heard the athletic Argentinian mutter something in Spanish. All Helen caught were a few fragments.

"... mocosa mimada ... no debere abusar ..." The man sounded annoyed.

Her Spanish was rusty, but "spoiled brat" and "abusing an animal" irritated her; she'd never mistreat any living thing, though she admitted she was perhaps a tad entitled. So she exploded, taking her frustrations at her mediocre performance out on the man.

"How dare you," she said coldly. "Coralito loved the workout. He's just a bit sweaty; that's why I'm still here. He needs a good rub down, some water." Helen pulled an apple from a pocket in her fleece. "And a treat or two."

The man snorted. "Por todos los santos," the man said quietly, not reacting to her outburst. "Can't you see he's sweating and shivering? You pushed Coralito far too hard today."

She drew a deep breath. The groom's dark brown eyes widened slightly, and she waited while he stared at her ample bosom. After a few seconds, he looked her up and down.

Helen couldn't help herself. She giggled. But now she looked more carefully, the poor pony was exhausted and trembling.

"Don't you dare laugh," the man said. "He doesn't deserve to be treated like this, especially by an unthinking, entitled brat like you."

Helen waited a moment before speaking, trying not to inflame things further. She shook her head slowly and smiled, her eyes fixed on the now prominent bulge in his crotch.

"Let's start again. I laughed because you were staring at my boobs." Helen paused again. "But you're right. I pushed Coralito too hard; I didn't mean to; I just got carried away trying to hit that bloody ball."

The man shrugged, still staring at her chest. "They are quite eye-catching," he said, completely unrepentant.

After a moment, he looked her in the eye and smiled. "I really should punish you," he said. "But it's Christmas, and I'm feeling charitable."

Helen grinned when the man's gaze quickly strayed back to her chest, only returning to her face after a few seconds.

"Also, I watched you practise," he continued, "and I'm quite impressed with your persistence. You already ride like a pro, so you might become a decent player if you keep at it."

The man muttered quietly in Spanish, almost inaudible, but Helen caught the gist: but his dick would love to punish her cunt.

She felt her nipples harden, and she scanned the old man's lithe body. And she wouldn't object. Helen nodded. "Let's put Coralito to bed first; then, perhaps you can punish my pussy."

The man looked startled that she'd understood what he said. He looked thoughtful momentarily, then shook his head, carefully not looking at her. "Sorry, miss," he said, "but you posh girls never treat the ponies right, and none of you really understand Spanish."

The man took several deep breaths. "First things first," he said. "You'd better sort his tack; I'll give him a good rub-down."

Helen removed Coralito's bridle and undid the saddle's girth, brushing seductively against the hot groom at every opportunity.

She took the saddle and bridle to the tack room, storing them neatly in the racks. When she returned from the tack room, she saw steam rising from her pony in the cold winter air. I really did work Coralito too hard, she thought regretfully. Then the man's body and tight arse caught her eye. A fuck from this bloke would make her day; a great, early Christmas present!

Helen approached the man quietly from behind as he groomed Coralito. She pressed her tits against his back and reached around him, feeling for his crotch.

The man jumped. He turned around, looking startled, and momentarily stared into her blue eyes. His gaze lingered on her chest again before moving down her body. The man licked his lips as he stared at her crotch. His hand reached slowly forward towards her pussy.

Helen glanced down; her jodhpurs were so tight they made a camel toe, and the crack was noticeably dark from her juices.

She made no attempt to stop his hand and watched his fingers squeeze intimately between her legs, pressing her thong further between her moist labia. Instead, she clamped her hand over his, holding it tight against her sex.

"You weren't just humouring me, then?" the grey-haired old groom asked. "Can I really fuck your pussy?"

"Yes, I want you to punish me," Helen said. "I should have stopped practising much earlier, but Coralito was so fantastic I didn't realise how exhausted he was."

Helen removed her bulky fleece, with its pockets stuffed with apples. Underneath, she wore an old white blouse that she'd outgrown but couldn't bear to throw away, which was very tight around her chest. His hand invaded her jodhpurs, sliding beneath her thong to toy with her clitoris. In return, she reached down and massaged the massive erection that tented his trousers.

She leaned forward and kissed him briefly as she played with his gigantic cock.

"Let me help you with that," Helen said, "before I let you punish me properly."

She dropped to her knees and unbuttoned the top of his jeans. Her hand reached inside and felt his stiff cock, before she unzipped his flies and pulled down his boxer shorts. His immense uncircumcised dick sprang free. Helen took his enormous erection in one hand, pulled back his foreskin, and started to slowly wank his wooden shaft. Her tongue flicked out and briefly licked his glans.

The man moaned. "Stop teasing," he said. "Suck me, or I might go easy on the punishment."

Helen opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around the man's delicious erection. She bobbed her head a few times, sucking just the first few inches as her hand slowly wanked his long fat shaft. Then Helen moved her hand away, clasping his taut bum instead, and inhaled, taking his entire length inside her mouth. She suppressed the expected urge to gag as his mammoth dick slid past her tonsils and smoothly down her throat.

The man sighed. "My god, that feels good."

Soon, the groom was moaning with pleasure as her head moved back and forth. She felt his buttocks tighten and spasm beneath her hands and braced herself for the inevitable gush of hot spunk that quickly filled her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but there was too much, and cum dribbled down her chin.

After she swallowed, she wiped her chin clean and dried her hand on a hay bale. The man was now insatiable and frantic. His hands fumbled at the buttons of her blouse. He undid the top two, then shook his head.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

"Fucking buttons," he said in Spanish.

His hands wrenched her thin blouse open, ripping the fabric and sending several buttons flying. She had never met a man so desperate to fuck her before, and Helen discovered his violent, urgent ardour aroused her. She reached behind herself and undid her bra, releasing her huge tits.

The groom's eyes widened, and he shook his head slowly. Again, he muttered in Spanish, but all she caught was his tone of approval and the word "tits." The man stepped back and started to pull his jeans down further, so Helen sat on a hay bale, leaned back, and pulled off one of her riding boots.

She was about to remove the second boot when the man loomed over her, with his jeans and boxers around his ankles and his stiff weapon waving before him. He reached down and roughly ripped open the top of her tight jodhpurs. Before he could do further damage, Helen quickly pulled them down to her knees, leaving her bum and pussy scarcely covered by her pink thong.

She lifted her unbooted leg, wiggling her toes in his face.

"Help me take these off," she said.

The man took the hint, grabbed her jodhpur's ankle, and pulled. The fabric of her riding breeches slid off, leaving Helen half-naked. She still wore her polo helmet with her long blond hair rucked up inside it. The ripped blouse was wide open at the front, and beneath it, her impressive chest was bare. Her left leg was still booted, preventing the complete removal of the tight riding breeches, but her right side was entirely naked, with just the narrow band of her thong crossing her hips.

The man tugged roughly at Helen's thong, snapping one of the narrow laces that held it together. The remnants covered nothing, exposing her shaved, wet slit.

Helen pulled the man down towards her and kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth. She felt two strong fingers slide down her crack and invade her wet minge. The fingers worked roughly in and out of her tight, teenage cunt.

The man pulled away from her passionate kiss. "You really want to be punished?" he asked incredulously.

Helen nodded. The Argentinian's two fingers, wet from her cunt pressed at her lips. She greedily sucked them, tasting her love juice.

"Yes," she sighed. "Punish me with your huge cock. I've been a very naughty girl."

The man wasted no time. He pushed her back onto the hay bales. His strong hands spread her knees, and she felt his colossal dick nudge her labia, pressing urgently at her inner lips.

She reached down and guided him into her secret grotto. His dick slowly thrust inside her, stretching her tight cunt almost painfully wide. He was urgent but careful to let her adjust to his size as his cock pressed ever so slowly deeper.

When his rigid dick was balls-deep, he kissed her, and their tongues entwined passionately. She felt his weapon start to slowly shaft her pussy.

Behind her, she heard her horse snort softly as the man sped up, thrusting hard and fast into her tight vagina. The man grunted softly with every deep thrust, and Helen found herself moaning in return. He wasn't gentle, but his brutality aroused her, and she moaned and squealed as she approached climax.

"My goodness, that's good," she said. "Harder ... punish me."

With the remains of her thong around one knee and still wearing a boot on her other leg, with her jodhpurs hanging from it, Helen wrapped her legs around the groom's torso as he pounded her teenage pussy. A cascade of pleasure coursed through her; Helen felt her cunt clench around the man's enormous member, and she thrashed uncontrollably as she reached orgasm. He's got stamina, she thought as the man continued to abuse her pussy.

"Punish me more," she said.

The man cackled. "If you insist."

He pulled his enormous wet erection from her dripping minge. He pointed at a stack of bales. "Bend over that so I can thrash you," he ordered.

Helen nervously did as she was told, expecting a painful spanking. The hay prickled against her chest. A hand ran softly across her bum cheeks, and then she heard the anticipated crack as a hand slapped her bum cheek. The sharp pain excited her, and Helen waited expectantly for the next slap. When it didn't land, she looked back over her shoulder. The man spat on his cock and briefly wanked himself, ensuring his enormous dick was coated. He's going to fuck my arse!

Helen had only just lost her anal virginity, but now she could hardly wait for the man to punish her back passage. She grinned. Her arse apparently loved the attention of total strangers.

A moment later, the man's strong hands pulled her arse cheeks apart, and she felt his warm spit land on her arsehole. She tensed in delighted anticipation, then tried to relax her bum muscles. Sure enough, a wet finger invaded her tight sphincter. She pushed her bottom backwards, driving the invader deeper into her bum. When a second finger probed her back passage, she squealed. The two fingers hooked and worked around inside her, stretching her orifice painfully but stimulating her in all the right places. When the fingers withdrew, she reached back, and her hands pulled her butt cheeks apart.

"I'm ready now," Helen said. "Punish my arse."

The man laughed loudly. "You are a very naughty girl," he said, "a real posh slut."

She readied herself and, moments later, felt an initial burning pain as the fat dick pressed urgently against her tight sphincter, slowly forcing its way inside. The mammoth pole inched inside her, one short, painful thrust at a time, stretching her rectum wider.

Finally, the Argentinian's groin pressed hard against her buttocks. His hands gripped her hips and pulled her hard towards him, forcing his massive erection as far as possible into her tight bottom.

"Is this the punishment you deserve?" he asked.

Helen moaned and ground her arse against his groin. "Yes. I've been very naughty. Punish my arse," she whispered.

The burning had subsided, and she now just felt stretched to the limit as the man pistoned his unbending dick in and out of her bum. Once his rigid pole slid smoothly in and out on each long stroke, it felt fabulous. The man started to pound her rectum harder with his massive weapon, his dick almost leaving her arse before slamming hilt-deep again. She felt his balls repeatedly slap against her wet pussy.

Strong hands crept up her torso and cupped her boobs as the tanned, old groom reamed her tight derriere. Helen reached down and massaged her clitoris. Soon, she was shrieking with pleasure once more.

"Oh my god ... my arse ... harder ... my goodness ..." repeated over and over. Helen's sphincter clenched tightly around the man's enormous penis. She heard the man grunt, and he slammed his dick hard into her back passage, holding it there.

"Oh god, your arse is so fucking tight," he yelled as he unloaded another fountain of cum deep inside her butt. She felt juices gush out of her pussy and run down her legs as she climaxed. Her body shuddered, and her sphincter clamped tight around the cock embedded deep inside her arse as the man emptied his balls into her.

He resumed pounding her bottom as she bucked and writhed beneath him, slamming his still-rigid dick into her rectum repeatedly until, finally, he pulled out. His hand slapped painfully against first one butt cheek, then the other. His hands roughly pulled her buttocks apart, and the man grunted.

"I've punished your gaping arse enough for today," he said.

She heard the sound of a zip.

"You're a nasty anal slut, so I know this won't be the last time I punish you," he said.

Helen smiled to herself. Her passion was satiated for now, but she knew she wanted him to violate her again soon.

A hand slapped her bum again. "Now, you'd better finish grooming Coralito. He's a great pony, and you must treat him properly."

Helen looked back over her shoulder and watched the man walk away. She stood and brushed off the hay that clung to her sweaty torso. She brushed more wisps of hay off her big boobs, salvaged her thong and pulled on her jodhpurs. The blouse was a write-off, ripped and with missing buttons. She didn't bother with her bra but dutifully groomed the polo pony, with her huge boobs exposed to the cold Christmas air. After a final rub-down, she fed and watered Coralito and fastened him in his stall.

Finally, she tidied the stable and scurried to her Land Rover, clutching the torn fragments of her blouse closed with one hand, hoping no one saw her. She sat behind the wheel and looked down; a large patch around the crotch of her jodhpurs was wet from her juices and the cum leaking out of her arse. She could hardly wait for her next practice session.

She started the engine and grinned. It had been a fabulous and unexpected Christmas present.

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments