Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stage seven of my journey to becoming Joann

"Continuing journey into the world of cross-dressing"

21
8 Comments 8
5.6k Views 5.6k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Life as Joann was moving forward rapidly. With the house to ourselves, I began ordering many things online and having them delivered to the house. In addition, to clothes and lingerie, I ordered a women’s facial electric razor, a laser hair remover, and several kinds of women’s skin cream. I also ordered some different breast forms to try out. Sis insisted on seeing everything that was delivered to the house, which wasn’t a problem, until an order of hormone treatment medication arrived.

 

“What is this for?” she demanded.

 

“It will help me look more feminine,” I explained to her. “It will increase my hips and breasts a little. It should also slow the facial hair, too. Why are you so upset? You have been the biggest help in me getting to this point.”

 

She responded, “I know, but I think it is getting out of hand and I feel responsible.”

 

“You didn’t force me into anything I didn’t want to do. Why is this such an issue?” I questioned.

 

Sis answered, “Before it was just dressing up. Now you’re making changes to your body and it seems like I lost my brother Joseph.”

 

“So you’ve lost a brother and gained a sister. I feel so much better as Joann. I want to become Joann permanently. I’m not the first person to do this and I won’t be the last. Besides, you have given up on men. Do you think that is a mistake?”

 

Sis responded, “I’m sorry, I’m just worried about you. I’d never forgive myself if I screwed up your life.”

 

I hugged her as I said, “I’ll be Okay. You’ve helped me in my journey to find Joann and I’ll always be grateful for that. Now Bob is coming over tomorrow night. Can I count on you?”

 

“Of course.” She replied, “You can always count on me.”

 

The next morning I got up and started working on my computer early so I could finish early to get ready for Bob. After a few hours, I started to get uncomfortable as it was getting too warm. I realized that all my Joann clothes were for the colder weather. I went into Sis’s room and found a pair of shorts and a half blouse that tie at the bottom in her closet. The shorts were very tight, causing my cheeks to hang out a little. When I tied the bottom of the blouse, it made my tits stick out as it tightened around my mid-drift. When I looked into the mirror in the bathroom, I could hardly contain my excitement. It was going to be hard to concentrate on my work dressed like this. However, it was much cooler and somehow I got through the day.

 

When I finished my final program for the day, I headed to Sis’s bedroom to get the enema bag from her drawer. I filled it up with warm water and some liquid soap before hanging it on the door. Then I took off my shorts and bikini panties. I took the nozzle and pushed it into my asshole. As I unclipped the valve on the hose, I could feel the warm liquid fill up my bowels until the bag was empty. I pulled the nozzle out, took the bag down, and cleaned everything up. I decided to leave the bag hanging on the door since there was no longer a need to hide it. I sat on the toilet and expelled the warm liquid from my asshole. Afterward, I put my panties and tight short shorts back on since they felt and looked so good.

 

I made some salad and meatloaf for Bob, Sis, and I for dinner. Before I knew it, the doorbell was ringing. It was Bob. “You look fantastic,” he exclaimed, as he gave me a big hug with both of his hands on my partially exposed ass cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as we kissed. Suddenly, I realized, we were on the front doorstep while it was still light outside. I thought to myself; I hope none of the neighbors are watching. As I broke our kiss and pulled Bob inside, he said, “You are so hot, Joann.”

 

“Thank you,” I replied. “Let’s put your overnight bag in my bedroom. Mandy should be home soon. I made dinner for the three of us.” After dropping Bob’s bag in my bedroom, I poured some wine and we sat in the living room waiting for Sis.

 

Bob started rubbing my bare leg with his hand. It didn’t take me long before I shifted over and straddled him face to face sitting on his lap. I leaned in and kissed him. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. We were both getting turned on when we heard, “Hey, you two get a room.” It was Michelle and Sis. “I hope you don’t mind. I invited Michelle over. I promise we will stay in my room and leave you two lovers alone tonight,” exclaimed Sis. “Is dinner ready?”

 

I replied, “Yes, it is. It’s a good thing I made plenty. Let’s eat before it gets cold.” With that, we all went to the kitchen and ate dinner. Afterward, we sat for a while and drank a couple bottles of wine before going to our respective bedrooms.

 

As Bob took off his clothes, I took off my short shorts and blouse. I took a sheer negligee from my closet and pulled it on over my head. I pushed Bob onto the bed on his back and planted my two lips on his quickly hardening cock, taking most of it in my mouth. Then I started slowly pulling it out while rubbing my tongue on his vein. When it was completely out of my mouth, I started licking around the top of it. I started working my tongue on the little slit at the top of his dick before plunging my lips down his shaft, again. This time he was completely hard so I was able to push the tip of his dick into my throat. He let out a small moan.

 

I began bobbing on Bob, moving up and down his shaft in earnest. I cupped his balls with my one hand gently squeezing them as I continued to work his cock with my mouth. He placed his hands on my head. Each time I went all the way down on him, he would hold my head, forcing his dick into my throat for a few seconds before letting up. I felt like we were a trained team. We each knew what the other liked.

 

I was also learning to appreciate wine before sex. We didn’t cum as fast as we did the first few times. I could suck Bob’s dick for over an hour before getting my dessert. After a dozen or so deep throat cycles, I would pull up to lick the pre-cum from the top of his dick. Then I would wrap my lips around the head of his cock and suck it a few minutes before plunging down, again. I was beginning to increase the time I kept his dick in my throat as I got better at controlling my breathing and it became slipperier. I think my throat was getting conditioned to it, as well. I was really enjoying sucking cock.

 

My favorite part was approaching as I could hear Bob starting to pant. His hands were still on my head, but they were pulling tighter and longer into my throat. As much as I knew he liked to cum in my throat, I wanted to taste and feel it in my mouth. When he shuttered, “Here it comes,” I pulled up until only the tip was in my mouth. His balls were still cupped in my hand so I could feel them tightening up. Then I could feel his vein pulsing against my bottom lip as it pumped his cum into my mouth. The warm fluid started filling my mouth. I could taste the familiar fruit of my labor. Bob was moaning quietly as his cock shot out four or five loads of his warm, soothing cum. I pushed his dick into the back of my mouth and held still as he stopped convulsing. I could feel him begin to relax and soften. I knew he would be sensitive for a few minutes.

 

Finally, I pulled off, keeping my lips sealed tightly, preventing his cum from escaping my mouth. I sat straight up on my knees. I moved my tongue in my mouth, savoring the feel and taste of Bob’s cum before swallowing his load down my throat. I licked my lips and swallowed again. I must have been smiling since Bob said, “I think you enjoyed that as much as I did.” He was right; I did enjoy it. It made me feel so sexy and feminine. I laid down next to him with my head on his chest to rest awhile. It would be a few hours before he could get his dick hard once more to fuck me.

 

Around midnight I awoke to Bob’s hand rubbing my right tit. I was wearing my newest pair of breast forms, which was a “B” cup with a larger base and self-adhesive. They were filled with a softer silicone enabling me to feel almost any touch through them to my real skin. I can see now that they were a good investment. I let out a little moan prompting Bob to continue his rubbing as he moved to the other one. With him naked and no blankets on either of us, I could see he was getting hard. I reached down and lightly rubbed his dick with my index finger. It was if my finger was a magnet as I watched his dick rise toward it with each movement around its head. A small drop of pre-cum started to ooze out. I rubbed it around the tip of his dick with my finger causing more to replace it. We were both becoming quite aroused.

 

I couldn’t hold back any longer. My mouth needed to taste his sweet syrup. I moved my head down and started licking his coated head. His dick grew with every lick until I had to have it in my mouth completely. I pushed my mouth down and forced it into my throat. Holding it in to my limit, I started to gag a little. Backing off, I could feel my slobber on his shaft. I pushed it into my throat a few more times building up the coating of slobber, creating a natural lubrication. As I pulled it out of my mouth, I used my tongue to expel as much of the juice as possible, leaving it dripping down his shaft. He was ready for me.

 

I climbed on top, straddling him with my knees on both sides of his body. I pulled my panties down in the back and raised my body up over his dick, which was pointing straight up now. Using my right hand, I positioned his shaft so I could feel its head against my waiting hole. Then, I lowered my body on his member, feeling it pushing my sphincter open. I started moving up and down a little working my anal ring open. It had been a while since I was last fucked. After several short pushes and pulls, I began to let the weight of my body sink down, forcing his shaft into my ass. I raised my hands up into my hair as I felt my ass being filled. Bob put his hands around my waist as I began smiling in ecstasy.

 

When I was completely down with my weight fully on Bob, I began to move my body back and forth, feeling his dick moving around in my ass. Then, I leaned back a little pushing it as far up my ass as possible. My knees were slightly off the bed as I shifted all my weight to my ass as I was literally sitting on his dick. Bob started rocking his pelvis while pulling my waist toward him in a perfect rhythm. I moved forward as he pulled until my knees touched the bed, followed by me leaning back, as he pushed me back down, again. Now I understood the term “riding him”. We went on like that for at least twenty minutes. The heat was rising in my ass from the continued friction. His dick felt like a hot potato inside me. I lowered my hands from my hair and placed them on top of Bob’s to set the pace. I prompted him to rock faster for a few minutes, then a slow, deliberate motion, alternating back and forth.

 

As I felt myself getting close to an orgasm, I took Bob’s hands in mine and used them to balance me as I increased to a maddening pace. I could feel him starting to buck. I leaned down on him, chest to chest, which pulled his dick almost out of me when he declared he was cumming. I rammed my little dick into his abdomen, setting it off and pulling his dick from my ass at the same time. I could feel him shoot his last stream of cum between my cheeks as I shot my load between our tightly nestled bodies. I collapsed on top of him as he wrapped his arms around me. We stayed like that for a while as we started to cool down a little. When I finally had the energy to move, I got up on my hands and knees moving down to lick my cum that soaked through my panties off his pelvis. I pulled up my panties as I lay on my side, still feeling his cum between my cheeks. Bob got up and went to the bathroom. When he came back, we both fell asleep until morning.

 

When Bob woke up, he whispered to me, “I have to go to work in a few hours. Can I use your shower?”

 

I responded, “Of course you can. Your bag is on my bureau. It looks like Mandy and Michelle kept their promise. We didn’t get any visits through the night.” After Bob went into the bathroom, I got up. My ass was still sticky with his cum. I didn’t want to give up that feeling, so I put on a silk robe and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. If this is supposed to be “the walk of shame,” then shame on me. I love the feeling of cum squishing between my cheeks and the wetness in my asshole. I was actually wiggling my ass to feel it better.

 

Suddenly a voice rang out, “Interesting moves.” It was Michelle. She walked over and rubbed my ass with her hand. “Feeling good, are we? Anyone ever tell you that you have a nice ass?” She gave me a little kiss on the lips.

 

I replied, “Yes, to both questions. I’m feeling great and I have been told I have a nice ass. I made some breakfast. Are you and Sis going to eat?”

 

“Sure. Where’s Bob?” Before I could answer her, Bob and Sis came into the kitchen. We all sat down and ate breakfast before Bob had to leave for work. Then, I walked him to the door. This time I gave him a big kiss inside before opening the door, in case there were any neighbors up and about. As I walked back to the kitchen, I was swaying my hips to move my ass cheeks thinking about the cum there from last night. Michelle and Sis were all smiles as they watched me.

 

“I’ve got to get some of whatever it is you had last night,” commented Michelle.

 

I just smiled and said, “I’m going to take a shower and get dressed.”

 

After taking a pee and cleaning my face, Michelle walked into the bathroom. She pulled down my panties and put my little dick in her mouth. It started to get hard as she licked it. She stood up, gave me a little kiss on the lips, turned her back to me, and rubbed her ass against my dick. Then she pulled her nightshirt up over her head and dropped it on the floor. She was completely naked now as she continued to rub her ass against my dick. Instinctively, I put my hands on her hips. She responded by pushing her ass even tighter against my crotch as she bent over the sink. “Please, fuck me in the ass,” she said. “I’ve always wanted to feel a real dick cum in my ass and I feel safe with you. Please, Jo.”

 

How could I say ‘no’ when I was enjoying it myself a few hours ago? I know how bad I needed it from Bob last night. I backed up a little and rubbed her cheeks. She had a beautiful ass. I pushed her cheeks apart revealing her cute little rosebud. I put the tip of my dick against it and started to push as I held her by her hips. While there was a little resistance, I was able to push into her ass quite easily. She gave a little moan as she pushed her ass back into my crotch, once again. I pulled out a little, then, pushed back in. Michelle started moving back and forth impatiently. I knew what she wanted. I started moving my hips back and forth with hard forward thrusts pushing into her ass. She responded, “Oh yes, Jo. You know what I want.” I could feel the heat building up in her ass. We were moving together in opposite directions. As I pulled back, she moved forward. When I pushed forward, she pushed back.

IsabellaScot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaScot

 

Our tempo increased until we were both panting. I couldn’t believe how hot my dick and her ass had become. I couldn’t believe how long it was taking. Finally, I could feel it building. I let out a few gasps before holding her hips tight against me and moaning a steady, “Ummmmm!” I could feel my dick pumping my cum into her ass, but I couldn’t move. I just held it tight in her as I could feel the energy in my body flow into her. I thought my knees were going to buckle. After a few minutes, I pulled my soft dick from her ass. She stood up, turned, and hugged me. She looked unfulfilled. I took her hand and led her to my bedroom, where I pushed her onto her back on my bed.

 

I spread her legs and started licking her pussy. I moved my tongue up and down her slit. Then, I wagged my tongue on her clit as I put three fingers into her pussy as deep as I could. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my face tight against her cunt as she raised her hips off the bed. I continued to lick the best I could with my tongue since I could no longer move my head. Then, she moved her hips up and down, forcing my tongue up and down her slit. I could feel her beginning to tense up. Finally, she started to let out a long subdued moan as my face became soaked with her juices. The muscles around her opening tightened around my fingers still inside her. After a minute or two of constant tension, her whole body relaxed. When she released her grip on my head, I began to get up. She pulled me down on top of her until we were face to face. Then she started licking my lips and face before kissing me while slipping her tongue in my mouth. She finished by declaring, “That was fun.”

 

I responded with, “What’s going on here?”

 

She replied, “What are you talking about?”

 

I asked, “Why the sudden interest in me? I thought you were a lesbian. Did Sis put you up to this?”

 

She answered, “I’m sorry, Mandy is just worried about you. But, this was actually my idea. I thought it might help you and she agreed.”

 

“This was sweet and thoughtful. You are a good friend to both Mandy and me. But I know what I want. Did it change your mind about being a lesbian?” I asked. She reached down and pushed two of her fingers into her pussy, then put them into her mouth as she smiled. I said, “I didn’t think so.”

 

I went into the bathroom, started the shower, and undressed. Michelle came in, sat on the toilet, and peed. Before going into Sis’s bedroom, she whispered in my ear, “It really was fun.”

 

Michelle must have talked to Sis because there were no more issues after that. In fact, the next few months went well. I started buying a warm-weather wardrobe, including shorts, tank tops, sandals, and even a couple of bathing suits. My breasts and hips were growing a little from the hormones and I lightened my hair from dark brown to a much lighter brown. The laser hair remover seemed to work, requiring less time and effort than the constant shaving. My skin was also becoming smoother, either from the lotions or the hormones. I’m not sure which.

 

I started spending more time on the internet. I found several transgender sites, joining a few of them and participating in some chat rooms. One day while surfing some of the sites, I found an invitation to play soccer on a team in a transgender league. This was great. I loved soccer and it kept me in my best shape. It would also give me a chance to interact with others like myself. I immediately requested information on the site. They were starting a fourth team in a private league. The practices and some of the games were at an indoor/outdoor facility about 45 minutes away every Monday night. I signed up to start in July when I finished school.

 

June was a crazy month. Bob was graduating and moving back home. Sis and I were both graduating and Mom wanted to come home for the week to attend our graduation ceremonies. She and Dave were going to fly in on Monday and stay until Saturday. I invited Bob over the Friday night before Mom was coming in for a last fling together.

 

I finished programming at 4:00 on Friday to get ready for Bob. I went into the bathroom and douched with my enema bag before taking a shower. I put on my favorite pair of breast forms along with a low plunge red lace bra and a matching bikini cut panty. Then I put on a yellow and white sundress. I styled my hair and put on some make-up and lipstick. Sis and Michelle went to a graduation party, so I had the house to myself and Bob for most of the night. I went back in my office and surfed the web while waiting for Bob to arrive. When I heard the knock at the door, I was excited like it was our first time. Although, I knew it was probably the last. As I opened the door, Bob exclaimed, “You don’t know how much I’m going to miss this. You look hotter every time more than the last.” He hugged me tighter than ever before. We French kissed for a few minutes as he worked his hands down to my ass cheeks. “I have a surprise for you,” he said, “I took a pill to prolong our sex and I think it’s starting to have an effect on me already.” I could feel the effect against my pelvis.

 

We went straight to my bedroom and laid on the bed where we continued to kiss and hug like two love-struck teenagers. He even felt me up, much to my delight. Then I got up, pulled off my dress, and put on a silk teddy. I jumped up on the bed and pulled down his shorts and briefs in one quick movement before stroking his dick with my hand. It didn’t take long for some pre-cum to ooze out of his pee hole. I leaned down and licked his dick like a lollipop producing a little more of my favorite syrup. As usual, I pushed my mouth down on his shaft until it was entering my throat. It didn’t take long before his dick was slippery with my slobber. I rolled off of him and lay on my stomach with my legs spread a little. He knew what I wanted.

 

He sat up on his knees and straddled me while he pulled my panties down in the back below my cheeks. He rubbed his dick up and down my crack several times before searching out my hole with the tip of his dick. I could feel it begin to penetrate me as he held my cheeks apart to ease his entry. I involuntarily let out a moan as I could feel his dick pushing into my ass. The slobber provided just enough lubrication to let it slide a little, but still build-up friction inside. The heat was almost immediate. I could feel his balls on my cheeks, indicating full penetration. I squeezed the muscles in my anus to tighten on his shaft. He responded with a little sigh before starting to withdraw slowly. When he was almost out, he started pushing back in, prompting me to push my ass up toward him. He started to swivel his hips making his shaft piston in and out of my ass. I was pushing up on each forward stroke to receive as much of his dick as possible.

 

Our rhythm began to increase as we went into full lust mode. We were both sweating and he was starting to pant from the cardio workout he was performing on me. I don’t know what the pill was he took, but it was working great. He continued to pump me for a long time. The heat in my ass was spreading throughout my whole body. This was the longest we ever fucked and I felt an orgasm building inside me, rather than just in my little dick. I closed my legs tight, squeezing his dick in my ass. I could feel him labor to overcome the additional resistance. He was reduced to more of a pushing action as his dick tried to get deeper into my ass. My hands were holding the top edge of the mattress as I reached a peak beyond any point ever experienced before. I lost all control as the orgasm overtook me. It seemed to come from my ass instead of my dick. My whole body tensed up. I could feel the wetness from my come. A moan came out of my mouth without my permission.

 

Bob was still pushing his hard shaft into my ass with all his remaining effort. Finally, I could detect his climax. I could feel his dick throb, knowing he was pumping his cum into my ass. His knees were spread as far apart as possible to let all of his weight force his shaft as deep as he could up my ass. He moved his hands from my waist to the bed as he shifted his knees back, lying on top of me. Then he reached under me with his hands, grabbing my shoulders, to pull himself up a little. His dick reclaimed some of my ass that was lost as he repositioned himself. He kissed my ear and whispered, “Do you think the pill worked?”

 

“Oh, yea,” I whispered back. “I think it’s still working.” He was still as hard as a rock and keeping my ass filled. We laid there in that position for quite a while as we both recovered from the most intense workout we ever had. I wondered how long the pill would keep him hard and if he would be able to cum, again. When we became uncomfortable in this position, Bob rolled off of me onto his side, pulling me with him. His dick was still partially in my ass. I pushed my ass back into him, trying to force it back in. He, in turn, spooned me tightly pushing it in deeper.

 

As my euphoria subsided, I was ready for more. I started tightening my anal muscles, then relaxing them, over and over. My ass was like a milking machine on Bob’s dick. He wrapped his right arm around me between my tits and grabbed my left shoulder with his hand pulling himself deeper into me. Then he began using his hips to push and pull his still hard member inside me. Being on my side, my legs and cheeks were already closed tight on him. The lubrication from my blow job on him hours earlier was long dried up, but since he stayed inside me and there was no need for him to penetrate me, again, it didn’t matter. However, this time, it was a different feeling. His dick was not sliding in my tunnel; the outside skin seemed to be stuck to the walls of my ass while the inside of his dick was sliding in his outside skin. It was a little like a vibrator, except only the forward thrusts had an impact, more like a jackhammer. I felt like he was drilling for oil in my ass. In this position, I could only lay there and enjoy this new feeling as Bob had to do all of the work.

 

The heat was radiating from his dick into my ass in a slow but steady rise. I sensed that he was going to climax first since he was generating all of the heat. This would be the second time tonight we fucked for over an hour. Bob was becoming exhausted when he finally began tensing up. I could feel his dick, once again, pumping cum into my ass. But, this time he lacked his signature moan. His skin was hot and sweaty. He pushed me over on my stomach, rolling with me, so he was on top. He put both of his arms under my body with his hands on my shoulders so he could use them to pull. My tits were against his arms. My pelvis pushed into the bed. He used the last of his energy to push up my ass as far as possible while forcing my dick against the mattress. He was such a gentleman. He wanted to make sure I got off. It worked. I came in less than five minutes with an acknowledging moan.

 

After a few minutes, Bob lifted up, pulling out of my ass. It was the longest I ever had him inside me. His dick was still hard from the pill. I had that empty feeling I get with a vibrator or dildo and I think my asshole may have stayed dilated for a short time as I could feel Bob’s come around my rosebud. Bob collapsed next to me on his back. I asked, “Are you okay?”

 

He responded, “I’m exhausted. What a farewell fuck. I’m a little concerned about still being hard though.”

 

I pulled up my panties and sat up. “Why don’t you jump in the shower,” I suggested. “Maybe it will help.” I took his hand and led him to the bathroom. While he showered, I got him out a towel and peed while I waited. When he stepped out of the shower, he was smiling with relief. He was starting to soften. I helped him dry off and we went back to bed. I had to lie in the wet spot. Bob kissed my neck and rubbed my back. We both knew it was probably the last time we would be together.

 

It was late in the morning when we woke up. Bob got dressed and I just put on a robe. We kissed before we went to the door saying our last goodbye. Michelle and Sis came out of the bedroom as I closed the door, both wearing short and sheer camisoles leaving nothing to the imagination. Sis put her arms around me from behind, asking me if I was alright. Michelle hugged me from the front sandwiching me between them as she said, “Of course, she’s alright; she’s got us.” I smiled, then Michelle gave me a little kiss on the lips. It was the first time I felt a pair of tits against mine, let alone, being squeezed by tits from back and front. I couldn’t resist putting my hands on Michelle’s beautiful ass. Michelle said, “Nothing like a three lesbian sandwich.”

 

Sunday, I had to get ready for Mom’s visit. I took all of Joann’s clothes out of my drawers and put them in boxes in Sis’s closet. I put my enema bag, dildos, and make-up in another box which I put in the basement. I had to comb my hair out and put some of Joseph’s clothes in my drawers. Sis and I agreed it was too soon to spring either of our secrets on Mom. We were going to be the perfect children for her this week. Fortunately, Sis reminded me I had lightened my hair and helped me darken it that evening.

 

Monday morning Sis and I drove to the airport to pick up Mom and Dave. When we returned, they got situated in Mom’s bedroom. We were going to make dinner, but Dave insisted on taking us out. It was clear Mom was happy to be with Dave and getting away from the house where she lived with Dad was really good for her. I sensed that Dave didn’t like spending time at the house, either. We ate out on Tuesday and Thursday, as well. Wednesday was my commencement ceremony and Friday was Sis’s graduation. I now had a certificate in CNC programming and an associate’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Sis had her certificate in Cosmetology and was eligible to take her examination for a state license to cut hair. It was a great week, but I was missing Joann.

 

Saturday morning we all ate breakfast before we had to take Mom and Dave to the airport. When Dave was upstairs, getting their bags together, Mom confided to us that she was uncomfortable being back here. It brought back too many bad memories with Dad. She asked us if we didn’t mind visiting her in the future. We told her we understand and would love to come and visit her from now on. She said we could keep the house as long as we want. She and Dave were doing well financially. We took them to the airport. While I was sad to see Mom leave, I couldn’t wait to go back to Joann. This was a big year for Joann and it was only half over. The best was yet to come.

 

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments