Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Undeserving

"Her body is his reward"

27
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"An actual story, with Lush characteristics"

London – Annual International Humanitarian Awards

“What a great night,” the host boasts to a sparkling crowd of tuxedos and gowns. White linen and glistening glassware reflect the low lights and candles throughout the large room. “It’s such an honor to be standing up here with these incredible people…”

The host rolls through his accolades right on script, doing a fine job of keeping everyone’s attention during this October night in London.

Proper and distinguished people line two head tables flanking the keynote speaker, applause, and a wonderful atmosphere making tonight feel more than magical.

Vance Torrent sits amongst those at the head tables. Sitting on both sides of him are a doctor and a journalist, a philanthropist, and some celebrity he’s never heard of. He fidgets in the chair, the champagne before him going warm and untouched. Earlier in the night, Vance made the correct assumption that he’s the youngest member at the set of head tables, everyone else being at least a decade older than himself.

‘God,’ he thinks, pretending that he’s listening to the introductory speech. ‘Get me out of here.’

Vance isn’t a doctor or a lawyer. He’s never cured a disease or brought an extinct species back to life. He didn’t join for this.

His phone vibrates, so he breaks social protocol by nonchalantly looking down at his waist, a quick glance at the text.

@Olivia: You’re fidgeting. Stop it. You deserve this.

His reply is quick and unnoticed. @Vance: I’m just glad you’re here.

The speaker continues, introducing the first awardee. Vance isn’t sure what the award is for, but he claps with everyone else regardless. Her acceptance speech begins, but Vance can’t pay attention.

---

A record-breaking storm hit overseas eight months ago. Multiple humanitarian teams were deployed at a moment's notice, Vance and his guys being some of the first to arrive. Vance packed his bags in Vermont on Monday night, arriving exhausted in the tropics sixteen hours later on Wednesday afternoon.

For six tiring days, Vance and the world did their best to evacuate helpless people from the worst of it all. It was terrible. By the third day, Vance thought he would die from exhaustion. Four hours of sleep was the required minimum, so that’s all he took.

---

The crowd applauds. Another awardee takes the podium.

@Olivia: We don’t have to stay afterwards. I know you want to leave as soon as you can. I’m just so proud of you.

Vance looks over the crowd. Six tables deep and off to the right, Olivia sits with other members of the board from Washington. It seems as though Olivia can feel Vance looking at her, beautiful eyes that are impossible to dismiss eventually finding his. Olivia smiles, causing Vance to smirk, an incredible and beautiful woman who is his biggest fan tonight.

He won’t reply to her text and she knows it, but that’s not the point.

Olivia is gorgeous in a fitted dress tonight. Her smile and cleavage ensure that everyone stops and meets this handsome man who captures her arm and heart this evening. Olivia is the real star tonight. With an addictive personality and tickling laugh, everyone wants to know who she is and if she’s single. Everyone.

Vance should feel lucky to be with Olivia, and he does, but tonight just isn’t what he wanted their relationship to produce.

If anything, Olivia is much more distinguished than Vance. A registered nurse and currently serving as head of the humanitarian coordination department over Vance and his team, she’s poured her life into public service. R.N. Fields should be up here, not Vance.

---

Five days into the rescue effort, better weather turned for the worse. Heavy winds rushed in from behind the storm. For a moment, everyone thought the meteorologists would be wrong and the storm would sweep north across the Pacific, but they were wrong.

With the wind came more rain and flooding, landslides, and disappearing roads.

The Washington National Guardsmen hovered their Blackhawk over shallow, rushing waters as Vance and the guys loaded up survivors.

There were already more people in the bird than the pilot called for, but Vance jumped back into the water anyways, yelling that he could fit more people into the packed aircraft. The blades threw water into the rain, Vance swimming hard across the current.

He’s been through this drill before. Back then, however, he ran across the desert instead of swimming in muddy waters, carrying body armor and a rifle instead of children.

---

“…So make no mistake about it, folks,” the host comments, a serious tone falling over the audience. “It’s an honor to stand up here and announce the Christopher Banks Award for Distinguished Public Service to one of our very good friends from the United States.”

Vance takes a long breath through the nose, slowly letting it out as he can’t look to the speaker or Olivia who’s currently beaming with the other members.

“…a highly decorated, prior service member of the United States armed forces, he’s someone who saved countless lives while nearly losing his own in the name of humanitarian service. A true leader and true friend to this world…Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Vance Torrent…”

Vance does what he should, approaching the speaker with a smile and firm handshake. There’s an elegant award presented to Vance and he comments on its importance. He sticks to his memorized speech, making the moment more about them than him. He does everything right.

He thanks the crowd and a thunderous applause erupts, Olivia’s voice heard above the noise.

---

The turning of helicopter blades is relentless. Vance is literally exhausted, but he forces himself to keep swimming. Every muscle in his body aches when he arrives at the two survivors clinging to life.

“Swim!” he shouts, holding onto them. “Swim!”

They don’t know what Vance said, but they know what to do. The rushing water is intense. They swim and struggle, gasp and kick as the bird gently sweeps closer to them in an attempt to make their work less of a fight.

BerryViolett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BerryViolett

Vance reaches for the dangling carabiner and hooks it up before he himself becomes caught in the current. The water pulls him under, sweeping him down the street before he emerges, clinging to life on a random telephone pole.

Low on fuel and overloaded with people, the Blackhawk flies away with one of the survivors. Vance is the only one left to save.

---

The penthouse suite waits for them in the night. Courtesy of Olivia, she booked the best place she could find for Vance’s big night.

“I’m so proud of you, baby,” she says, arms around his neck and lips attached to his. Olivia is genuine and soft, loving and tender in every way. She’s burned for Vance all evening. From the time she slipped on the custom dress, she’s wanted Vance to take it off of her and have her just like he did that first night in his office.

Olivia is the very definition of gorgeous. Only a few years older than Vance, her youth represents a few years younger. She’s irresistible. That’s part of Vance’s problem – he can’t tell Olivia no. Sure, she’s his boss. Sure, she’s the one who came onto him and, yes, Vance knows he was underqualified for the job when she hired him. There was an instant attraction between them during the initial interview. Vance knew he would get the job for all the wrong reasons, but…Olivia. He wanted to be near Olivia. If she had shoddy hiring standards, then so be it.

Olivia is in Vance’s arms. It’s a good thing, too. With her so close, Vance has pushed the previous twelve hours to the back of his mind. She tastes like champagne and sex. Olivia is so tightly wound up that, at this point, her enthusiasm tonight is likely to be unlike anything Vance has ever seen.

She pulls Vance’s jacket off, undoing the bowtie and top button before leaping back into his arms. Her kiss is accompanied by a moan, pressing her lips against Vance as if he could somehow escape.

“Hero,” she hardly gets out between their lips, reattacking his mouth. “My hero.”

Olivia’s nipples are rigid to the point of aching. She needs Vance to tug on them, to tell the dirty things only Vance knows how to say.

Vance’s shirt is gone. Olivia’s top is down. High heels make a quick exit as they fly across the room. Her dress is forced up as Vance carries Olivia into the bedroom, her hips rocking against his waist.

When he nearly tosses her on the bed, there’s a wonderful squeal from her, the dress forced off and away from her hips.

Vance knows that he is undeserving. He’s undeserving of tonight. Undeserving of Olivia. Everything. He’s been told that he’s handsome his entire life, but if it keeps him here with Olivia like this, then he’ll take it.

Olivia’s breathing is deep and heavy, her emotions swinging from giddy to hot. She has to breathe through her mouth to keep her head from spinning. She knows just how badly she makes Vance’s desire burn for only her. Olivia is HOT tonight. Everything she’s ever wanted is in this London suite. She swings herself around, presenting a round ass lined with a tiny, elastic band. She flips her hair.

“Come on, baby!” she calls, spreading her legs. “Punish me!”

The hard smack of strong hands on Olivia’s ass causes her cheeks to jiggle.

“One!” she cries. Another smack on both cheeks following. “Two!”

Vance has no issues giving Olivia all ten. It seems there’s no way to describe just how bad she wants to be fucked tonight. Everything in Vance’s world focuses on Olivia. He’s consumed. He’s never been anywhere else but here before this moment.

Her tiny panties make a quick exit. The thin elastic flies across the room as Olivia resumes the position.

Vance’s pants are kicked off, Olivia watching his stiff cock spring free.

“Oh, shit,” she says. “You’re so fucking hard right now, baby.” She smiles at the thought, shaking a jiggly ass for her man.

“Come here, baby girl.” Vance is rigid, possessing a pent-up lust for Olivia. He knows her ass stings, but he grabs the thickest edge of her cheeks, easing his cock into a dripping pussy.

Olivia moans and groans as Vance takes her. His fuck is gentle at first, slowly pumping away to make her ass jiggle just right. She reaches between her legs and rubs, her breath hot and heavy. She keeps trying to speak, but Vance is picking up the pace.

“Oh, fuck it’s deep!” she cries, Vance now in rhythm. Her toes curl, Vance having at Olivia as her body shakes. “Cumming!” she yells, rubbing herself hard. “Cumming!”

When she finally does, it’s as if her entire body gives to Vance, squirting so hard that it finally makes its way around Vance’s cock and down her leg.

Olivia looks back to Vance. “I need it, baby!”

“I know.” He slides out of her. “I do, too.”

Vance steps beside Olivia’s legs, herself dropping to her elbows. Her hips are perfectly positioned upright for Vance when he begins working the soaked tip of his cock against her ass. He begins to push.

“Ohh, holy fuck!” her muffled voice calls into the sheets. Olivia does her best to relax from the excitement, feeling Vance’s head pop into her ass. Her body twitches, feeling Vance begin to gently fuck.  

“There it is, sweetie,” Vance tells her. “Just let me work it.”

He does just that, gently pushing his cock a little deeper into Olivia as she grips the sheets.

His cock fits snugly in Olivia’s tight ass, the slick and gentle humping causing her legs to shake.

Vance maintains steady pressure as his cock casually slides halfway into her ass, loving the way Olivia lets out a long moan. He pumps Olivia’s ass, feeling her shake and prematurely squirt.

“Is that enough, baby?” he asks.

Olivia shakes her head. “No, baby. Fuck me, hero! Teach this bad girl a lesson!”

Vance doesn’t mind resuming, going just a little deeper into Olivia while her passions still burn. Olivia is incredibly hot tonight. She won’t be satisfied with a single fuck. She’ll have him again just the way she wants her hero.

Vance’s cock pulses as he cums in Olivia’s ass, but he continues to gently work his cock in and out of her, loving how tight and snug he fits in her.

Published 
Written by Gordon_Brail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments