Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Destiny, Angel, and Sir

"A sub finds herself punished in an unexpected way"

50
9 Comments 9
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"The phrase “being kept in the dark” is often used figuratively. <p> [ADVERT] </p>To these two sisters it means something literal."

The light went out and the door closed, leaving Destiny in the dark silence of the windowless room.

She took a deep breath and relaxed, knowing he would return in thirty minutes to untie the leather straps binding her wrists together, and rested them on her knees. The chains attached to her collar were taught, two instead of just one, each anchored to the hook in the floor on each side of her. It forced her to sit in the corner on the floor instead of on her comfortable mat in the middle of the room.

He had taken her panties and the floor was cold, dampening her spirits even more than his disappointment had. She knew she had pushed too far by insisting on having her sister visit, inviting her to spend Spring Break without his permission and consent, and now she would be punished for her defiance.

She hoped it would be a good spanking, the sting of his hands and the slap of the paddle always highly arousing, or maybe he would tie her up again. Being bound and gagged while he jerked off on her was exciting as well, always making her wet. She would masturbate furiously when he untied her, his eyes on her as she got herself off.

The door opened and he approached quietly, putting a small cup to her lips. She took a drink of the water, a few dribbles running down her chin, and he moved the cup away.

“Your sister is here. Such a sweet little college girl, like you were. A little more submissive, however.”

He lifted her chin and looked into her pretty brown eyes, giving her a wry smile as he pulled out the ball gag and pushed it into her mouth, securing the strap gently. Destiny looked at him questioningly, wondering what he had planned.

He knelt down in front of her and lifted her hands, attaching a long tether to the straps, and pulled her to her knees. After attaching it to a hook on the far wall he picked up the padded ottoman from the corner and placed it in front of her, pushing it against her thighs until she was laying across it, and tightened the tether. She was secured in place, laying across the ottoman with her knees on the floor, and he gently slapped her ass cheek.

“I will be visiting with our guest for a while, then I will return.”

He left the door open a crack and returned upstairs. Destiny strained to hear the muffled voices, wondering what he was doing. The scraping of kitchen chairs, the odd footstep, and muffled conversation filled her ears, and finally she heard his steps coming down the stairs.

His shirt was unbuttoned, his hairy chest and taut stomach visible, and he ran his hand down her back to her bum. His fingers strummed on her cheek for a moment, then slipped down to cup her pussy. She was slightly wet, and he toyed with her until she was wetter. He took his hand away and gave her right ass cheek a solid slap, making her flinch, and then another. The welt reddened with each slap. His fingers went to her pussy again, slipping inside and massaging the spots she liked. His fingers slipped out and he left the room, returning upstairs and leaving her panting with the door ajar slightly. The little light coming in was welcome.

Destiny listened intently, hearing his voice more clearly as he spoke louder. He wanted her to hear.

“Yes, she is in the room. Do you want to join her?”

The reply was muted and muffled.

“That’s a good girl. You do as I ask and you will get your chance.”

Destiny had talked with Angel about their relationship, even showing her the room and explaining how he would tie her up in it. Angel had asked many questions and expressed an interest in knowing more. The idea of being spanked was appealing, but she was hesitant about being bound. Destiny had assured her that with the right partner, it was safe and that it was pleasurable for her. She had told him about it after, and he had been very pleased. Unknown to her, he had already been in contact with Angel.

A few moments later the footsteps were on the stairs, and he entered the room nude, his cock bobbing in front of him. He moved behind her and lay on his back, putting his face between her thighs, and his tongue ran over her folds. Destiny wriggled while his tongue licked and lapped, bringing her to the edge when he buzzed her swollen clit. He stopped suddenly, got up from the floor, and left the room.

Moments later Destiny heard footsteps on the floor above her, and the sound of the bed creaking. It started slowly and got faster, and she realized he was fucking Angel, in their bed no less. Now she understood the punishment for her defiance.

The creaking slowed and stopped. She looked towards the door and he appeared, glistening in sweat and fully erect. He moved behind her, lifting her hips until she was on her feet standing and bent over, and his thick cock pushed into her.

“She’s as tight as you,” he stated after a few strokes. “I’m going to be in her ass next.”

He fucked her steadily, pounding his long cock into her, and slid one hand underneath. His finger strummed her clit and she writhed and bucked, grunting into the ball gag as her climax neared. He took his hand away, pulled his cock out, and slapped her ass cheek hard.

IsabellaScot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaScot

“Don’t move!”

Destiny struggled to stay up, her knees shaking and her pussy screaming for relief, and she heard the light whistle of the whip just before it hit. She jumped forward, the sting of the lash burning both cheeks, unable to move away. A second sting, burning welts across the left cheek, and her pussy hummed with excitement. Juice ran down her inner thighs, the burning welts igniting her need for pain, and another lash brought her to her knees.

He patted her head before leaving.

“I will be back soon.”

Destiny held back the tears when the bed creaked again. She could hear Angel’s voice, groans and muted words, and pictured his big, thick cock pumping her ass. The sounds and thoughts amplified her arousal even more, and she tried everything she could to find something to rub against. Squeezing her thighs together just made more pressure on her throbbing clit, and the frustration began to drive her mad.

The creaking stopped suddenly. Destiny panted, hoping for him to give her the relief she needed, and was shocked when they both appeared in the light of the doorway. The lights came on, blinding her for a moment.

“See?” he said, gesturing to Destiny.

“Des…. are you okay?” Angel asked quietly.

“I told you not to talk.”

“I’m sorry, Sir,” she mumbled quietly.

“Sit here,” he instructed.

She sat down in the chair and looked at Destiny while he sorted through items on the table. He picked up a few thin leather straps and looked over at Angel.

“Do you need to be restrained?” he asked.

“No,” she replied, forgetting to add “Sir.”

“Yes, you do,” he announced.

He reached down and pulled the rope from behind the chair, quickly pulling it into a loop under her arms, and tugging it tight. Angel gasped as it pulled her tight to the chair, feeling it dig into her bare skin while he secured it.

“You will learn to say, Sir. Put your hands out.”

Angel put them out, visibly trembling while he tied them together with the leather straps, and she grunted when he lifted them over her head and attached them to the hook on the wall behind her.

“Now, you be a good girl and watch me fuck your sister.”

Angel just stared, finding herself strangely aroused. Her ass hurt, his big cock stretching her virgin ass when he fucked her, but her nipples were hard and her pussy wetter than before.

Destiny groaned as he pushed his cock into her needy cunt, pushing back and trying to cum. His hands rubbed her cheeks gently, feeling the raised welts with his fingertips. He looked over at Angel and smiled, then grabbed a handful of Destiny’s hair. He pulled back and growled in her ear.

“Her mouth, her cunt, and her ass. All mine now. You invited her, don’t forget that.”

He thrust hard and fucked her furiously, yanking her hair while driving his swollen pole into her, and reached down to strum her waiting clit.

“You may cum now,” he urged. “Cum with me!”

Destiny’s muffled scream of pleasure filled the room, followed by his gut-wrenching bellow. Her orgasm was intense, balling up her stomach muscles and twisting her insides while his hot cum spurt inside of her. Throb after throb filled her spasming cunt, creating a second wave of orgasms.

Angel watched in awe, her sister twisting and writhing in an orgasmic frenzy. The sight and sounds aroused her immensely, igniting the fire between her legs, and she wished her hands were free to quench it.

Destiny slowly relaxed, dropping her head when he let go of her hair and felt his hands gently rubbing her back and ass. His cock slipped out and she watched while he straddled the chair and pushed it into Angel’s mouth, telling her to clean it well. She did. Once satisfied, he pat Angel on the cheek gently.

“Good girl,” he praised.

He moved to Destiny and unclasped the strap on the gag, gently removing it and allowing her to close her aching jaw. It was placed on the table while Angel watched, her eyes taking in the various paddles, whips, and straps next to it, and he grinned at her. Her big nipples were hard and he could see the wetness between her legs. She would be the perfect addition to his family.

“All in good time, my Angel.”

He unhooked the tether from the wall, allowing Destiny to sit up, and then unclasped the chains from her collar before undoing the ties on her wrists. He knelt down and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly and kissing her gently, assuring her that he loved her as much as ever.

He helped her up and gave her some water, putting some lotion on his hand and rubbing it over her reddened ass cheeks. His arm went around her and he led her to the door, telling her that her sister would be moving in with them. Destiny glanced at Angel, seeing the look in her eyes, and knew it was true.

“You wanted her to come here,” he reminded. “I always give you what you want.”

He paused and turned to Angel.

“I will be back soon,” he promised with a wry smile.

The light went out and the door closed, leaving Angel in the dark silence of the windowless room.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments