Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving The Leash

"As her King commands, so she will obey."

42
10 Comments 10
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

I’ve never wanted to be leashed. It’s on my Soft No list – something I MIGHT try, but with no guarantee I’ll want to continue with it. Somehow, even though in true BDSM fashion, I know the sub is leashed only with her or his consent, it just seemed demeaning to me.

Nonetheless, Ard Ri’ requested that we try one evening – at home with just the two of us – a naked/leashing experiment. I trust him implicitly, so I agreed, knowing that the moment I said my safeword the collar and leash would come off. A collar and leash can’t harm me, so I also agreed to NOT say my safeword (as applies to the leash) for at least thirty minutes.

Along with the soft leather, pink collar and matching leash, Ri’ also added my wrist cuffs – something which never fails to put me into a very submissive frame of mind. Just to make sure I was in the right mindset, Ri’ also lubed up my ass and inserted my very favorite anal plug – large enough to never forget it’s there, but small and flexible enough to be comfortable for long wear.

Sure enough, the moment I was plugged and cuffed, I went down on my knees (without waiting for him to command it) and unzipped his trousers. I began to lick and worship his cock and balls while he buckled the collar around my neck. I heard and felt the click of the leash, but didn’t care. I had his cock in my mouth and his balls in my hand. What else could matter! I raised my eyes to his and he smiled at me, then said, “That’s my good girl.”

I moaned with pleasure and my labia were drenched. He knew this because he smiled wider and tipped his head back, a sure sign of trust in me. He began fucking my mouth and within moments, he was shooting his own pleasure down my throat. I kept my mouth on his cock until I was positive he had finished and I had sucked him clean of every precious drop.

He pulled away and helped me to my feet. Leading me by the leash (which I was shocked I did NOT hate!) he took me into the kitchen where he bent me over the counter. There, he fingered my dripping puss with one hand and spanked my cheeks with other until I was clawing at the polished granite and soaking his hand with my cum.

He led me then into the living room where I (my choice) sat on the floor between his legs. I had asked permission to remove his clothing, so I happily lay my cheek against his inner thigh and massaged his legs while he watched a movie. Before long, he was getting hard again.

“Go ahead. You can suck on him again or pet him, just don’t make me come. I have plans for round two. You’ve been leashed for over an hour now, by the way. How do you feel?”

I blinked. “I can’t believe it’s been that long, my Ri’. I thought I would feel humiliated, and not in a good way. Instead, I feel. I’m not sure how to describe it. Safe? Safe in a different way than I normally do with you. If that makes sense.”

“It makes perfect sense.” He turned off the television and stood up. “If your knees are up to it, I’d very much like to see you stay on them as we make our way to the Play Room.”

I nodded happily and crawled behind him, my leash in his hand. Yes, this was an extremely submissive action, but I have to admit, I loved it. He unlocked the door and had me sit back on my heels, quietly facing the bed. He attached the leash to one of the hooks hidden beneath the bed. I watched as he began to arrange a few items, becoming more and more excited as time went on.

Eventually, he was ready. “Wrists.”

I held out my wrists. He hooked clips to each of the O-rings, then had me crawl up onto the bed, my leash still attached to the hook. The leash was fairly long, so while I felt a slight tug, there was plenty of leeway so that I was not choked, something that had frightened me. I should have known he would never do anything on my hard NO list nor would he ever harm me. Ri' attached my wrists to the headboard so that I was in a kneeling position, my back flat. He nudged my knees apart a then the flogging began.

I moaned and arched my back, needing more. I was so deep into subspace that I don’t think I could have remembered how to speak even if I had wanted to. He gently but firmly flogged my back, my ass, my thighs, and occasionally, my very exposed nether region. I came. Violently screaming his name. Before I had time to recover, he was inside of me, filling my honey coated tunnel. He plunged in once. Balls deep. And stayed there.

He pulled my head back, his hand grasping my hair close to the scalp, and whispered, “You are mine. Never doubt that I know you well. You love this, don’t you?”

“Yes.” I answered with tears of joy streaming down my face. “I do love this. Thank you.”

He released my hair and began to slowly make love to me. He reached around my body and pinched my nipples, pulling them downward and twisting them hard. The sweetness of his lovemaking combined with the contrast of the pain in my nips was too much. I again screamed his name as I came all over his cock.

NaomyMurray1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaomyMurray1

“Keep it up. I’m not stopping until you are exhausted and begging me to stop. Then, you know what will happen?”

“No, I don’t,” I managed to gasp out.

“Then, and only then, will I fill your pussy with my cum. After, you’ll suck me clean again, won’t you?”

“Oh yes. Yes, my king. I will.”

He laughed, and I came again. Once I could breathe, he continued.

“And all with that lovely leash attached to your brand new collar.”

Yes. It was a lovely leash and collar.

“I might release your wrists from the headboard, but I’ll keep you cuffed until tomorrow, at least.”

“Yes!” The waves were beginning to roll in again.

“And that plug? It will come out last. After I’ve taken off the cuffs and the collar.”

YES!! he'd keep me full all night long!! Yes. Yes. Yes.

As he predicted, I begged him for mercy, which he at first denied. After what seemed like hours of constant orgasms, he finally gave me what I most desire – his sweet cum filling my body. I sucked him clean, much to my pleasure.

He unhooked the leash, and in some strange way, I missed it. After a quick shower, he unbuckled the collar, and we slept in each other’s arms.

The Next Morning

When we began Leashing, I was hesitant. Now, even after the initial sub mind haze has cleared, I find myself wanting to embrace it. It was time for me to take action.

I woke up before Ard Ri’ did, so I quietly scooted out of bed and made some coffee and a simple breakfast of toast and poached eggs. I ate mine while he showered then set his on a tray and managed to make it back into the playroom just as Ard Ri’ was coming out of the bathroom.

“What’s all this?” he asked.

“Oh, it’s just my way of thank you for last night.”

He laughed and got back into bed, where I arranged the tray over his lap. Rather than getting into bed with him, I went to the bureau where he had placed my leash. I picked it up and looked at him. He grinned, sipped his coffee, and nodded.

I attached the leash to the pretty collar.

“Attach yourself to one of the hooks under the bed. Wait there until I finish.”

I obeyed and waited quietly. When he finished, he told me to set the tray on the floor. I did so, then asked permission to worship his cock.

“You may.”

I leaned over the bed and went to work. Is there really anything better than a big cock in the morning?? I felt him expand even more and was eagerly looking forward to a sweet treat when he tugged my leash and said, “Stop.”

I whimpered, but obeyed.

“Hands and knees straddling me. Make sure your nipples are within mouth reach.”

I did so, a bit awkwardly because of the leash which he was keeping a tight hold on. He immediately latched on to one nipple and sucked HARD. He also reached down and twisted the plug in my ass, slowly, with excruciating patience, pulling it free of my body. I again whimpered. Partially because he was now biting my tender nipple and partially at the loss of the plug. He SAID it would be the last to come out!

Then, I understood. I reached my fingers into my own slick tunnel and used the wetness to lubricate my anus. He positioned my now-lubed and stretched opening over his cock and pushed my hips down. He released my nipple and said, “Ride my cock. Do not stop until I come.”

Immediately, he latched onto the other nipple, making my position very awkward. When I hesitated, he slapped my ass HARD. I yelped and began to ride him. It took less than a minute for me to come. Once I had ridden the wave, I paused, which earned me another quick, hard five slaps to my ass.

“I said don’t stop," he muttered without releasing my nipple. I began to move. I climaxed three more times and was begging, once more, for release, for mercy. After a fifth orgasm, he also found his release. I collapsed on top of his chest, where he held me tightly.

“So, over your fear of a leash?”

“Yes, my Ard Ri’, I am.”

“Since you have on that collar, leash, and cuffs, what do you say to the plug going back in?”

“As you command, so I will obey.”

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments