Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Severe Session

"The harshest session Virginie ever put me through"

17
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

My adventure with Mistress Virginie lasted over two years. She introduced me to the world of bondage and all the abuse a submissive could endure. It was always done with consent and respect for each other's limits.

On one occasion, however, we went much further, and this marked a definitive turning point in my life.

***

It's March, and winter is coming to a close. Mistress Virginie and I have established a well-oiled routine. She calls me on Friday evenings, after my classes, to arrange an appointment for the following week, depending on her availability.

But this Friday is different. On the phone, her voice is tense. I can feel her irritation. She explains that she's just had a very bad week and needs to blow off some steam.

She asks me if I'd like to join her now and spend the night. She warns me, however, that if I accept, it will be hard and painful. She plans to hurt me.

As a spirited young man, in the prime of life, invincible, nothing scares me. I accept.

***

The session begins as usual. I prepare in the bathroom. I undress and attach the leather handcuffs to my wrists and ankles. Then I return to the living room and kneel in the middle of the room, obediently awaiting my Mistress.

I immediately assume the submissive posture she's taught me: ankles crossed, buttocks resting on my feet, thighs spread, hands on my knees, palms offered and head erect, staring straight ahead.

I take this opportunity to notice that she has changed the arrangement of the room. The large dining room table and accompanying benches have been pushed up against the wall alongside the windows. The toadstools are tucked against the wall between the bathroom and bedroom doors. Only the living room's enormous sofa has kept its place, and the coffee table and thick rug have now been moved to the center of the room.

The click of stiletto heels on the wooden floor signals Virginie's arrival. I hold my position and try to calm my breathing as she stands before me.

Dressed entirely in black, as usual, fishnet stockings run up her long, perfectly shaped, legs, held in place by an elegant lace garter belt. She wears no panties. Her perfectly shaved sex is at eye level, and I can see the outline of her dark labia.

A simple bra restrains her high, round breasts. Through the fabric, hardened by excitement, her dark nipples are already showing.

She holds a leather riding crop in her hand. Placing the leather tip under my chin, she forces me to lift my face towards her.

Her long, raven-black hair is pulled back into an elegant braid that falls to the nape of her neck. This highlights the oval of her face with its high cheekbones and almond-shaped eyes. Her sensual lips are painted blood-red. Her steely gaze is icy as it plunges into my eyes.

“Tonight," she warns, "you're here for me. Only for my pleasure. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good, get up.”

I obeyed immediately. Spreading my legs shoulder-width apart, Virginie attaches a metal bar to my ankles, then raises my arms and attaches my wrists to chains hanging from the ceiling beams.

Within seconds, I'm firmly spread-eagled, my arms stretched over my head, my feet barely touching the floor, totally at her mercy.

Standing in front of me, Virginie gently caresses my cheek before kissing me tenderly. A soft, languorous kiss, in total contrast to what she has planned for me this evening.

“Thank you for coming," she whispers in my ear. “Don't hold back from screaming. Tonight, I need to hurt you. I'm sorry.”

I don't answer, just nod in agreement. A veil of sadness seems to pass over her eyes, soon replaced by cold anger and a visceral need to get it out.

Crop in hand, she walks behind me. The sound of her heels echoes through the room as she settles into place. The leather tip of the crop flatters my sides and buttocks as she adjusts the distance.

Then I hear a rustle, the distinctive whistle of the crop splitting the air, followed by the sharp slap of leather on my skin, and the stinging pain radiating down my back. I barely have time to realize that, already, her arm is cocked again and the leather strikes cruelly against my flesh.

Virginie strikes me methodically. The crop whips across my shoulders, back and loins, taking care to avoid, for the moment, my buttocks and thighs.

The blows sear my skin and make me scream in pain. As I try to keep my balance, I imagine the red streaks that mark my skin.

My ordeal lasts several minutes until Virginie finds me sufficiently warmed-up. Then she comes back to face me, smiling and delighted, in front of my grimacing face and tear-washed eyes.

“I find it exhilarating," she gloats. “I hope it's the same for you.”

“Yes, mistress.”

My voice is hoarse, distorted by pain, and I barely recognize her.

“That was an interesting appetizer," she continues, pacing me. “And I think it's time to move on to more serious things now.”

She presses herself against me. Her hardened nipples poke through the thin fabric of her bra, and I can feel them pushing against my chest.

Her fingers run up and down my sides, sending shivers through my body. Finally, they stop at my navel, just above my erect sex.

With a sadistic smile, she brings her hand down and several fingers graze my erect member, exciting it even more, before closing abruptly on my cum-laden bursae.

I let out a little cry of surprise as her nails dig sadistically into the fragile flesh.

“God, what a turn-on," she laughs.

She presses herself a little harder against me and I can now feel her pubic bone rubbing against my sex. Drops of sweat begin to bead on my forehead and along my temples.

Virginie steps back to take in the scene. My naked body, shaken by spasms of pain, my sex taut and erect like a sword. She watches me like this for a brief moment, her eyes detailing my body offered up to her will.

“Before moving on, I'm going to warm you up a little more," she says, twirling the riding crop between her fingers. “Your back is already quite red, but I think your buttocks are still too white. This will do them a world of good.”

With a sadistic smile, she comes up behind me and starts flogging me again.

I flinch under the blows, while Virginie takes great pleasure in zapping my hindquarters with the utmost application. She carefully alternates between the left and right buttocks, always hitting horizontally, working her way down to mid-thigh and then back up again.

She goes back and forth several times, making me scream and dance at a steady pace.

When she finally stops, my buttocks and thighs are on fire. My throat is dry from too much screaming and I can feel tears streaming down my cheeks.

“Your bottom is a beautiful shade of pink," she comments. “I imagine they must be quite warm, right?”

“Yes, mistress.”

The words struggle to pass my lips and she laughs.

“I've got something to soothe them," she says.

I hear her moving behind me, then feel her lips against my bruised flesh. She places a few gentle kisses, making me moan with pleasure.

“Thank you, mistress, that feels good.”

“I know. It's your reward for putting up with your beating.”

She puts the whip on the table and comes back with a pair of pliers.

“Now the pain begins," she announces.

Delicately, she kisses my nipples, slowly running her tongue around them, and nibbling them with the tip of her teeth, until they harden. When they're sufficiently erect for her liking, she applies a little saliva to them, and approaches the clamps.

To her delight, the steel jaws close cruelly on the delicate flesh. When they're securely in place, she links them together with a small chain. Then she slips a dog collar around my neck and attaches the chain to the ring usually provided for the leash.

The moment the hook closes, I feel as if my chest is being ripped off. The clamps bite cruelly into my flesh, while the tension of the chain turns my distended nipples upwards.

Virginie gazes at me with satisfaction, while pain twists the features of my face.

“It's a good start," she says. “But I promise you'll scream.”

She disappears from my field of vision and returns, armed with a flogger. She turns the instrument in front of my eyes, so that I can see it clearly. Short-handled, it has five long leather straps. Hard and very thin, each ends in a tight knot, to inflict maximum pain.

Looking me straight in the eye, she raises her arm and strikes.

Flames run over and under my skin. The pain is unbearable. My scream echoes through the room.

Facing me, Virginie smiles as her arm whizzes back and forth.

The straps slam across my chest, their course crossing the steel clamps. The leather knots scratch my skin, cut into my flesh.

The leather nips at my sides, my belly, carefully avoiding my sex. The burning bite reddens my skin and I can feel the fire running under my chest and into my insides.

Finally, two precise blows rip the clamps off, releasing my nipples with an eardrum-shattering scream.

I'm out of breath, my chest on fire and blood pounding at my temples. My body is nothing but pain. I pull at my bonds, moaning, my eyes red with tears.

Virginie is ecstatic.

As I recover, she puts away the chain and clamps, and goes off to find a new object of torture.

“Do you know what it is?" she asks, returning with a bunch of branches tied together.

I shake my head. It tells me nothing.

“N-No, mistress.”

“Really? On the one hand, I'm not surprised. It's called a birch. As the name suggests, it's English in origin. It was widely used in Victorian times. Normally, it's the person being punished who has to make it. But in your case, I made an exception. I designed it myself. Look how beautiful it is.”

She presents it to me. It's made up of a dozen fine branches, carefully stripped of their leaves, and securely tied together with a thin rope.

“In principle," she continues, "the person being punished had to present the birch to his executioner. The executioner would then inflict four series of six blows. More, depending on the offence committed.”

She pauses, her eyes riveted to mine.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

“Tonight, you'll receive just one round...on the sex," she says.

At these words, I start to shiver, and feel a cold sweat run down my spine.

“Ready?”

“Y-Yes, Mistress...”

“Then suffer!" she exclaims.

Her arm unclenches with a jerk and the branches come crashing down on my erect member. A million volts shoot through my body. As if my sex had just been plugged into a high-voltage socket. My blood is boiling, I'm twisting in all directions, but I can't dodge the blows. The pain is driving me crazy.

The birch continues to whistle. Three times. Four times. Five times. Six times.

The explosion. My taut sex rears up and a long spurt of semen spurts from the reddened knob. My moans of pleasure mingle with my cries of pain. Exhausted, gasping for breath, I remain inert in my bonds, my head bowed and my eyes haggard.

Virginie undoes my cuffs and I fall to the ground, unable to stand on my legs any longer.

“You've had your fun, but the evening's far from over.”

Tying a leash to my collar, she drags me over to the coffee table. There, she makes me lie on my back, buttocks flush with the table, arms hanging down, legs raised. She then ties my wrists to the table legs, and my ankles to two ropes hanging from the beam.

“All this has made me hot," she simmers. “And it's only fair that you thank your mistress for the pleasure she's given you. Isn't that right?”

“Yes, mistress. As you wish, mistress.”

Virginie approaches me, her crotch level with my face, her sex facing my eyes. Her delicate dark lips peek out from under her perfectly shaved Venus mount.

Straddling me, she slowly lowers her pelvis until her sex is in contact with my mouth.

“Lick me, make me come," she orders.

Immediately, my lips press against her half-open vulva. Delicately, my tongue separates the labia and insinuates itself into her moist intimacy. Tenderly, I release the little knob of flesh from its hood and run my tongue back and forth along the narrow slit.

With her head thrown back and her eyes half-closed, Virginie undulates her pelvis as my tongue moves up and down, caressing her clitoris with each stroke.

I feel waves of pleasure vibrate through her as the rhythm of her hips gradually accelerates. They roll from right to left to amplify her pleasure and her nails dig into my chest.

When I feel she's ready, I take her clitoris between my teeth and start nibbling gently. I roll the tender bud into my mouth, sucking it in, then releasing it.

Virginie cries out in pleasure as the swell of pleasure builds up in her lower abdomen. Suddenly, she lets out a high-pitched cry and her body tenses up all at once. I feel an unctuous liquid flowing down my throat as pleasure grips her.

She sits on my face for several more moments, her sex resting on my mouth, savoring her pleasure to the last drop. Then she gets up, delighted, and sits between my spread legs.

Leaning forward, Virginie presses her mouth to my anus. Slowly, she swirls her tongue around my rectum, gradually dilating the brown corolla with her saliva.

The sensation is very pleasant and gentle. I feel her warm breath on my testicles, and her tongue pressing into my crack. I'm so excited, my penis starts to swell with desire again.

Virginie realizes this and suddenly stops her caress, raising her head. Her eyes meet mine.

“I see you're enjoying this," she says with a satisfied look. “In that case, you'll enjoy the next part even more.”

Then I feel a finger slip into my saliva-lubricated anus. She gently moves it in and out, also rotating it to open the way. When the passage is wide enough, Virginie adds a second finger while continuing her piston movement.

I let out a little shriek as a third finger enters my little hole. I can feel her nails scratching my rectal walls. I groan in pain, but my complaints have no chance of stopping my seductive torturer. On the contrary, it excites her even more.

She amplifies her movement a little more, and soon I can feel her little finger knocking at the entrance to my anus. Two or three more strokes, and it penetrates my distended rectum with ease. The pain is extreme, I feel as if my insides are being ripped open, my whole body split in two.

I groan more and more, writhing in my bonds, as Virginie continues to dilate me with consummate skill. Finally, she brings her thumb back, aligns it in the palm of her hand, and with a relentless thrust, drives it into my anus.

My scream shakes the walls of the house.

My sphincter muscles have just given way and her whole hand is now advancing deep into my bowels. She closes her fist and starts pistoning me harder, in one swift, powerful movement.

Unable to move, I shake my head left and right, screaming in pain. Through the tears that cloud my vision, I can make out Virginie's smiling face leaning over me.

And suddenly, in the midst of all this pain, I feel pleasure erupt inside me. An unheard-of, violent, animal pleasure. The muscles of my anus contract spasmodically around her wrist, while the jet of semen falls back, landing on my chest and lower abdomen. A few drops even get under my chin.

Virginie waits a few more moments, then withdraws her hand and wipes it across my chest, collecting a little of my semen in the process. She then presents me with her fingers, forcing me to clean them with my tongue.

“I'm upset," she tells me in a stern tone. “You shouldn't have come.”

“I'm sorry, mistress, but it was just too good. I couldn't hold back. I'm sorry, mistress.”

“To be sorry, you'll be sorry.”

Her eyes locked with mine.

“Do you know the rule?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“You disobeyed, you must be punished... And I know exactly what punishment you need.”

Without further ado, she releases me and immediately reinstalls me on the coffee table, this time on my stomach. My arms and legs firmly attached to the four legs.

“I didn't think I'd be using this instrument again tonight, but it's the only one suitable for chastising you.”

I don't immediately understand which instrument she's talking about, but the instant I feel the electric shock radiating up my bum, I know. She's taken up the birch again.

Twelve times in a row, the branches fall mercilessly on my already reddened buttocks, sparing neither my distended anus nor my hanging testicles.

When Virginie finally stops, I'm panting, my body on fire.

“That'll teach you to hold back," she says, putting the birch back down.

With my head against the table, I sob nervously, my body shaking with tremors. Suddenly, I feel Virginie's hands on my buttocks, pulling them apart. In this position, I have no doubts about what's to come.

I feel the dildo pressing against my anus and, suddenly, penetrating me with a long, irresistible thrust. It’s longer and thicker than any other Virginie has ever used on me. I grit my teeth but am unable to hold back a cry of pain as the monstrous member tears me apart.

Virginie's hands close over my hips and she begins to make a powerful piston movement, thrusting deeper and deeper into me with each penetration.

The pain twists my loins as the huge fake penis searches my insides. I try to struggle but my bonds are too tight. I can't move and Virginie is now crushing me with all her weight. I can feel her breasts rubbing against my back, her hot breath on my neck as her thrusts accelerate, ravaging me even more.

Tears flow freely from my eyes. I'm exhausted with pain, my anus is on fire. I don't even have the strength to scream any more, my dry mouth only manages to emit hoarse rasps.

Above me, I can hear Virginie panting, her breathing jerky, her thrusts more urgent. And then, suddenly, she rears up, letting out a long wail of pleasure as the orgasm rips through her, electrifying her whole being.

Exhausted, overcome by pleasure, she collapses on top of me. Virginie remains like this for a long moment, slumped on my back, slowly regaining her breath and her senses. Beneath her body, I'm a heap of sobs and moans. I'm wracked with pain and shaken by uncontrollable nervous spasms.

At last, Virginie slowly rises to her feet. Gently, she places kisses on my neck and back. After ravaging me, she carefully removes the dildo from my anus. I feel a great emptiness and the feeling that my hole will never close again.

After untying me, she helps me to my feet. My legs are unable to carry me, and she helps me to walk to the bedroom. We don't say a word as she gently lays me down on the bed and settles herself astride me.

With tenderness, she begins to kiss my torso, gradually sliding down my body, her lips never leaving my skin until they close on my sex.

With consummate skill, her tongue plays with my cock. It doesn't take long for it to respond to this intimate caress and stand up again. Virginie continues to excite it, taking it deep down her throat, until her face is in direct contact with my pubis. She repeats this maneuver several times, eliciting new moans from me. Of pleasure this time.

When she deems it sufficiently hard, she straightens up and lets herself slide down that foremast. Her perfectly lubricated vagina easily accommodates my swollen member, and she begins to slowly undulate her hips.

In our excited state, it doesn't take long for the ride to turn into a frenzied cavalcade. Virginie then lies on top of me, rubbing her hard, swollen breasts against my chest. My hands grasp her firm buttocks to bring her even closer to me. My hips are now making a real impact. Our breathing becomes more urgent and panting.

Suddenly, I explode inside her. A surge of pleasure shoots through my lower back and makes me arch up like a bow. At the same moment, another orgasm rips through her, from head to toe. Our lips come together, muffling each other's cries in a wild kiss.

When calm returns, we're exhausted. Without a word, entwined in each other's arms, we fall asleep. Happy.

***

That night of pain marked a radical turning point in my personal history. It was on that day that I realized I could no longer be a submissive. I couldn't take the pain.

I had to become a dominant.

Virginie understood this too. And after introducing me to BDSM through submission, she taught me to dominate. She, herself, volunteered to become my first submissive.

Published 
Written by GCKern
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments