Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Agent

"Interrogation of a Russian spy."

5
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"A fun story of what could be a very efficient interrogation method."

Wartime in Europe. Russia has sent agents throughout northern and central Europe, in the hope to gain power from the shadows. Many of these agents have the job of either blackmailing or bribing local politicians to throw off the political balance of the country. One of the agents had the job to seduce one Swedish politician. To her detriment, not only did she fail, but also got captured by the secret service and is now in for interrogation.

The gorgeous Russian blonde stands there, icy blue eyes piercing through the soul of every single person who walks by the interrogation chamber. She stands there, restrained by the cuffs holding her arms, legs, and midriff in place. We know nothing about her, not her name, nor her mission. However, we do know that she tried to seduce one of the big politicians in the Swedish parliament. Her mistake was in choosing a third-generation Finnish man to seduce. 

Even though she is an absolutely sexual masterpiece, the Finnish paranoia about a Russian invasion overtook his lust and here we are. Supposedly she tried to talk dirty with the guy and tried to offer her body for information on some project. Quite the kinky dirty talk in my opinion, but who am I to judge?

I work for the secret service and have the pleasure of interrogating this beauty as I am one of the few who understand the language. The two previous guys only got spat in the face, once again kinky, but I prefer to do the spitting. I have to admit that I am excited to extract some information. She is enchanting beyond belief, with shoulder-length blond hair, blue eyes, a light dusting, and a light dusting of freckles across her face. And that is just her face. She seems to have been lucky with the growth of her body, with lovely curves filling out her very light attire, consisting of a pair of knickers and a bra. She was, after all, taken directly from the politician’s bed and was never given the opportunity to get dressed.

“How do you plan to break her officer?”

General Hertz walks up to me. Some old veteran who worked with the states back in the cold war, interrogating Russians.

“They are quite difficult to break, especially the women.” He looks at me with some concern.

“Don’t worry about that my friend, I think I know how to get her talking.” What I imagine is a devious grin spreads on my face as I plan how to convince this beauty to give me the information we need. “But first I would need some coffee.”

oOo

Most times when the secret service is to interrogate spies, the toolset is often less than pleasant. However, due to circumstances, I am allowed a bag of a more enjoyable selection.

As I walk up to the sexual goddess herself, her eyes slowly wander up to me, looks at my bag, and scoffs.

“So we are playing bad cop good cop now, let’s see where that gets you.” 

“Then you would probably be able to guess that I am the bad cop.” I throw her a quick smile as uncertainty spreads over her face. The bag is put on a table close by and I take out a pair of scissors.

“That’s no way to undress a lady is it now.”

“I don’t know how you define undress in Russia, but I have to say that you certainly are less dressed now than you were before.” The scissor makes quick work of what she had on.

My comment is rewarded by a quick smile and shivers as her clothes fall down, leaving her perky breast and bare mound naked for everyone to see. I put the scissor back on the table before I start with my little play. My fingers gently run down her neck, over her collarbone, and down the valley of her breasts. They glide smoothly over her soft skin, going down to just above her navel and then returning up, back between her globes, over her second collarbone, and up her neck.

“Most people have a wonderful, exploitable weakness.”

“I hope you are planning to bring more than pain, handsome.” She scoffs and smiles venomously. 

“Oh yes. Most spies we have encountered so far have shown impeccable tolerance to any form of pain and fear. However, the one method that so far has yet to fail is much more effortless. Yet it is so much more effective.”

"Go on then, show me what you got." She smiles seductively, almost inviting.

My fingers trail down to her bare mound, to what I think is a sopping wet cunt. Bingo! A quiet moan escapes her lips as my fingers run along her clit, down toward her opening. I push in one, then two fingers, gently letting them rub against her insides as I search for that spot. That spot that will let me agonize her. Tease her. Coax her to that knifepoint of insanity. I let my fingers narrow in, being rewarded with gasps and moans as I get closer to my target until I find it. Her hips start to slowly gyrate as Russian hogwash starts to pour out of her mouth.

“Maybe I underestimated you, interrogator.”

IvettePrice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvettePrice

“Then maybe you would want to give me the information now before you will regret it.”

“I can go all day.” Her confident smile falters as I start to softly push my palm against her pleasure pearl.

Her eyes close as she openly moans in pleasure. If she only knew what I have planned for her, then she would probably be more concerned about that building pleasure in her pussy. Her thighs start to gently press together, her hips gyrate even more profusely, and her moans and pants grow louder and longer. I remove my fingers from her wetness.

“Oh, so that is the game we are playing.”

I look into her icy blues, “Well I do hope you will find my game interesting. Because I have got all day on me to make you speak.” Her eyes widen as I give her a possible time frame. She doesn’t know I only have one hour to make her speak, and she doesn’t need to know that either.

I raise my fingers to my mouth, sniffing the juices soaking my fingers, before licking them with a smile. Her nectar is sweet, with a slight salty tone. I put my hand back on her tasty body, fingers quickly tracing down to her gash to once again be pushed inside her wet cavity, to probe her pleasure spots. More gasps, pants and moans escape her now. Her chest starts to heave, as her nectar starts to flow more freely than beer on St Patrick's Day. The insides of her thighs become saturated as I bring her to the edge, to once again remove my fingers before she falls into orgasm.

After only half a minute or so, I kneel down and start to run my tongue around her pussy. Starting with the folds I gently nib and probe with my lips and tongue, savouring her saturated lips. I stretch my tongue into her deep dark, drinking nectar from the source, not unlike a butterfly, just with a way shorter tongue. My devious mouth goes from her hole to her clit, where I gently start to press my tongue, humming and varying pressure on her sensitive throbbing pearl. As she starts to become more vocal and reward me with soft screams and loud moans, I back off. This time I am rewarded with a hiss of frustration.

“You could go all day right?” I chuckle at her desperation before I dive in again, licking her sex, and bringing her back to that edge.

This goes on for a while. Me bringing her to the edge either with my tongue or my fingers, and with her hissing and screaming, begging me to let her cum. Eventually, I stand up and reach for the only other tool I brought. A vibrator.

“No, I will tell you everything, please no more, I can’t take it.” Her eyes panic-struck as I put the vibe on high.

I let the vibe run over her body, teasing her. Touching her thighs, up around her pussy, over her belly, to her breasts and nipples, and then back down again. Her whole body shakes as I extract every ounce of pleasure from her body. 

As she keeps squirming under the intense sensations of the vibrator moving around her throbbing pearl, I grab her left breast, kneading it firmly. Gasps and pants escape her mouth as I bring her closer and closer to that beautiful climax.

“Oh! Yes! Yes! Please!” Punctuated gasps of delirious statements escape her quivering lips, begging for that release that I have so cruelly denied her.

‘I press the vibrator onto her clit, making her scream in agonizing pleasure. She writhes and squirms, trying to break free from the cold bonds hindering her from giving herself an explosive orgasm. Her icy blues plead, but I have decided to be cruel. Ripping the vibrator from her sopping gash just at the edge.

“Ughh, fuck you!” Her Russian accent would have been utterly terrifying if she wasn’t in bondage.

“I have told you that I will tell you, why won’t you let me cum, please…”

“My interrogation with you is for the moment on hold. This is just me enjoying the moment”

I let the vibrator run a trail across her body. Running from her mound, up her stomach, around her belly button, up to her enchanting globes, to her diamond-drilling nipples, tormenting her with an inescapable pleasure.

“Please I can’t take it anymore, please.”

I just chuckle. If she only knew for how long I planned to edge and deny her the satisfaction. The only time limit is the 20 minutes of the hour that General Hertz gave me. Slight tears start to fall down her freckled cheeks from the frustration of the moment.

“I would have loved to keep going, but I need the information. If you promise to be a good girl and tell me and my general what we want to know, I might let you cum before we send you to trial as a war criminal.” I let the vibrator run down her body, back to her aching clit. “Rumors say that you are not allowed to pleasure yourself as a war criminal, but what would I know, I have never been there.”

Her eyes are panic-struckdge, before ripping it away. Leaving her hanging while I go to grab the general.

Published 
Written by Rottenforme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors