Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Initiation Experience

"Her first time at the sex dungeon"

48
14 Comments 14
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

She hadn't even known what to wear. This was so far out of her realm of experience. All the reading in the world hadn't helped to prepare her for this, and it wasn't exactly a conversation for her work colleague group chat. Maybe some people could discuss this kind of thing with their partner or spouse, but the less said about that in her case, the better.

In the end, she'd gone with black. Knee-high suede boots, hold-up lace-topped stockings, French-cut panties, and a boned corset that hugged her curves and allowed her full breasts to spill out over the top. She'd covered it all with a sheer black thigh-length shirt, which was the only thing that had given her the confidence to get from the front door to the car, and then out of the car again, through the private underground carpark, and into the club.

Perched on a bar-stool, sipping lemonade, Lisa slowly began to take in the scene around her. It almost looked like any other bar-come-nightclub, until one noticed the details. The outfits were more...niche. More leather, more lace, more latex. More flesh revealed. She didn't want to stare, or catch anyone's eye, but it seemed as though lots of ladies had gone for a similar boudoir lingerie look to hers, so that made her smile inwardly.

The bar and seating area was airy, with leather sofas and wooden floors, exposed brick walls, and a high ceiling. A feeling of privacy was provided by screens around some banquettes, and intimate lighting. The sounds of chat and laughter and glasses clinking gave the surface illusion of a regular bar.

The couples and small groups in the various seating areas were mainly chatting, but some people were sitting on the floor instead of the sofas, others perched on the laps of their partners. Lisa had never really considered herself a voyeur, but as she watched the interplay between couples, she could feel her arousal growing.

One young woman, wearing nothing but stockings and heels, had her back to her Dom's bare chest, and her legs held open by his. He was making conversation with another Dom, while his hand casually moved between her legs. Every so often, she tried to shift away, but he just repositioned her, and kept teasing and talking. As her movements grew more frantic, he put his hand under her chin and turned her towards him, whispering to her until she calmed down, and he could resume the erotic torment.

Another woman was knelt at the feet of her Master, slowly taking his cock into her mouth, and sliding her lips up and down it. Her hands were clasped behind her; his fingers tangled in her hair guided the movement of her mouth over his hard shaft. He was watching her pleasure him, solely focused on her. Lisa wondered how it felt, to be worshipping a man like that.

And this was just the bar area. She knew from the information on the website that there was another main playroom, and then several smaller rooms for more private experiences. She shifted a little on the stool, trying to alleviate some of the building tension, and twisted her wedding ring nervously.

She'd nearly not worn it, wondering whether it was best to completely deny her marital state for the evening. When her husband found out what she was doing tonight, she knew it would be the make or break of their marriage. But he'd been so distant recently, she felt she needed to explore some fantasies, to open her mind a little beyond the banal day-to-day of married life, to find her spark.

She'd booked the "Initiation Experience," picked a Dom from the profiles on the website, and filled in the forms, ranking her desires and fantasies and preferences from "no way" to "eager to experience." There were lots of "maybes." She'd been surprised to find out how open-minded she was, as someone who'd been in a vanilla marriage for so long. But recent events had shown her that maybe you didn't know anyone as well as you thought...

Lisa shook her head, trying to clear it. She couldn't think about that now. Tonight was about her, and she'd face the consequences. At least she'd know what she was missing, and whether it was something that could make a difference.

She'd purposely arrived earlier than the time booked, wanting to give herself time to look around and acclimatise to this new world she'd decided to explore. So, gathering her shirt around her, and her nerves, she slid off the bar-stool, and tried to look quietly confident that she knew what she was doing.

The only way out of the bar, other than the way Lisa had entered, was a wide archway at the far end. She walked though the seating area, conscious that there were eyes on her, but not meeting anyone's gaze.

Through the archway was a passage, with doors on either side, and a set of wooden double-doors at the end. The lighting here was provided by wall-sconces, and the panelled walls featured mirrors and various erotic artwork. Lisa paused uncertainly. The doors at the sides looked more private, and the ones at the end just looked intimidating.

Luckily, at that moment, one of the double doors was pushed open from the inside, and a man appeared. A shiver ran down Lisa's spine at the sight of him. Tall, with short, dark hair, he was bare-chested with a defined torso, wearing only a pair of dark jeans. He was just as he'd appeared on the Meet the Masters page, when she'd booked. Chiselled jaw-line, designer stubble, the lot. He looked more than a little surprised to see her, the expression evident in his blue eyes and the set of that jaw. Maybe she was in the wrong place; maybe her outfit wasn't as well-considered as she'd hoped.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, broad shoulders filling the doorway.

"I booked the Initiation Experience," she replied, trying to sound confident. "You're Master Max, right? I've actually booked it with you."

"Elise?"

"Yes." She'd decided a pseudonym was wise for her first time.

"Right." He still looked a little non-plussed, but made a visible effort to pull himself together. "Come on in then, I'll show you around. Have you had a drink?"

"Only lemonade."

He nodded approvingly. "Good girl."

The words sent a frisson through her, and he studied her more closely, obviously gauging her reaction. As he ushered her through the door into the main room, her breath quickened and she felt herself blushing. Knowing he was watching her, she became more self-conscious. Her eyes flickered around the large area, taking in the wooden floors, intricate ceiling, furnishings and equipment, before she could even begin to acknowledge the people.

This was straight out of the BDSM novels she had secretly been reading on Kindle. A Saint Andrew's Cross, complete with leather restraints. Various spanking benches with moveable frames. Ropes and chains hanging from the ceiling. Several tables with manacles of different types. A whole wall dedicated to the storage of floggers, crops and whips of different sizes and specialties.

She breathed in the scents of leather and musk and excitement, before becoming aware of the sounds. Moans, gasps, the slap of implements on bare skin. Higher-pitched tones of begging and pleading, deeper tones of instructions being issued.

Lisa was suddenly overwhelmed. Her knees buckled slightly, and she was grateful for the solid physical presence behind her. Warm hands gripped her upper arms, grounding her.

"Are you ok? All too much?"

She shook her head slightly. "It's fine, there's just lots to take in."

"It's your first time anywhere like this. How much research have you done?"

"Just reading fiction, really, I wanted to see for myself."

Her eyes landed on a woman spreadeagled and bound on a padded table. She was naked apart from a blindfold, her long, dark hair loose beneath her head. Her nipples were turgid peaks, her mons shaved completely bare. A fully-clothed man walked around her, wielding a leather crop. Pink marks on her torso indicated where she had already been struck, but every time it landed, she gasped and arched up towards it, as though it were kissing her flesh rather than causing any real pain. As Lisa watched, the man positioned himself between the submissive's spread legs, flicking the crop lightly over her inner thighs. She whimpered, and began to beg.

"Please? Please? Please, Sir, let me. I'm so close....please!"

"Not yet," her tormentor said, calmly. "You need to wait."

The woman writhed against her restraints as the crop worked closer to her mound, and her Dom placed his hand on her vulva, spreading her glistening labia.

"Now," he instructed, as he landed the crop precisely on her swollen clit.

The helpless submissive screamed her release, and Lisa realised she had been holding her breath, so entranced was she by the scene taking place before her. She exhaled in a rush, feeling a sudden gush of wetness between her thighs in response to the woman's obvious climax.

The Dom was releasing his submissive now, checking her ankles and wrists where the restraints had been, before slipping off the blindfold, gathering her into his arms, and kissing her thoroughly.

"Are they a couple, or just playing?" she whispered curiously.

"They're a couple," he replied. "The Masters and Mistresses who work here are professionals; they provide a service, but don't form romantic attachments."

She nodded, relieved to realise that rules and boundaries were maintained, even here.

"Do you want to watch some more, or go to a room now?" he asked.

She turned and looked up at him, realising that even in her heeled boots, he towered over her by over a foot.

"I'd like to go to a room, please."

He took her hand. She liked the feeling of being guided by him, back through the wooden double doors and out into the corridor. He pressed a keypad next to one of the smaller doors along the long wall, and it clicked open.

"These are private rooms," he explained, "but everything is monitored and accessible at all times. Safe, sane, consensual. Always."

Lisa appreciated everything he was saying to reassure her, but still felt butterflies in her tummy as they entered the room. It looked like a hotel room at first, with clean, crisp linens on the king-sized bed that dominated the room. On closer look, there were restraints at the head and foot, and the pillows were different shapes and sizes – maybe more functional than decorative. There was a leather sofa, and a long low cupboard unit against one wall, on top of which were various accoutrements, including lengths of what looked like silk, an eye-mask, a small leather flogger, and a feather duster.

Max watched as she made a visible effort to steady her breathing. She was turning her wedding ring round and round on her finger as though to remind herself of why she was there.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

"We can just talk," he suggested, gently. "This is all new to you. I know you have a lot of questions. We can just talk, and you can come back another time if you want to."

"No," she said, firmly. "I want to do this."

He put a finger under her chin and looked into her eyes. She returned his gaze defiantly until a slight grin curved the corners of his mouth up.

"Then take off your shirt."

His voice had changed slightly, become more commanding without changing volume. Lisa unbuttoned the shirt, and let it slip down her arms and pool to the floor. She waited.

"I've read your Initiation preference sheet. Is there anything at all you'd like to change your mind about now you're here with me?"

"No, thank you."

"And you understand your colour safewords?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir." Uttering those words for the first time, Lisa felt an aura of calm suffuse her. She was putting herself willingly into his hands, giving her trust over. The relief of knowing he would take care of her needs was indescribable.

"Then we begin. Close your eyes."

She obeyed, submission settling over her like a blanket, comforting and soft.

She heard him move around, and then felt silky cloth being tied over her closed eyelids.

"I want you to relax, and feel," Max instructed softly. She could feel his warm breath on her shoulder as he adjusted the fabric. "Taking away your sight will make you more sensitive to other sensations."

He fingers trailed over the upper swells of her breasts, up to her throat, across the back of her neck, and round again. For a second, his whole hand covered the front of her throat, not pressing, but just enough to give an idea of control. He then moved to the front of the black lacy corset, and began to unhook it, freeing her breasts and exposing her nipples to the air. Lisa could feel them harden and peak instantly, and gasped as he ran his thumbs over them.

He lifted, cupped and squeezed the generous mounds, pinching at her nipples, tracing circles around them.

"So responsive," he praised. "Good girl. These are just begging to be clamped, aren't they?"

"Yes Sir," she managed to gasp out, before he sucked one into his hot mouth, grazing with his teeth and flicking his tongue over the tip, sending sharp pangs of need straight down into her core. At the same time, his fingers deftly unhooked the rest of the corset. He turned his attention to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment before biting slightly harder. The edge of pain was exquisite. Lisa moaned, unable to stop the sound of pleasure escaping her.

"I could instruct you to be silent," Max warned. "But not this time. I want to hear what you like, what turns you on the most. Don't hold back, give in to the feelings... give in to me."

Suddenly, his hand was on the small of her back, guiding her to the bed. He firmly pushed her forwards and down, until she was bent at the waist, torso on the mattress, her nipples pressing into the cool cotton. He unzipped each suede, knee-high boot; she lifted her legs one at a time, then placed her stocking-clad feet back on the floor.

He skimmed her buttocks with his palm, before peeling down her lacy panties. Past her thighs, knees, a hand on her ankle raising one foot, then the other.

Lisa waited. Blindfolded, naked but for sheer black hold-ups and a blindfold, bent over, vulnerable, exposed. A shiver of anticipation ran through her. She could feel wetness starting to seep out of her pussy and down her thighs as the tension built. He wasn't touching her; she couldn't tell where he was.

Something trailed over her back. Caressing, teasing, almost tickling. Many strands all moving together. Down her spine, between the cleft of her buttocks. Back up, then down, over and over, building up the sensation. Changes in pressure kept her guessing - sometimes it was just the very ends of the fronds, other times the whole length moved over her skin, all the way down until the tips just touched the edge of her soaking, aching pussy. She moaned, unable to form the words to ask for what she needed, but he knew.

As she felt the flogger lift, time seemed to stand still. She could feel her heart thump in her chest, the breath from her quick inhale flow through her, and the movement of air over her exposed cheeks before the lashes landed. It was a hundred tiny stings that blossomed together into a bloom of warmth, making her whimper for more.

"Colour?" he asked?

"Green," she replied immediately, not even recognising the desperate edge in her own voice.

"Next time, I'll make you count, and thank me. But this time, I just want you to feel."

The flogger landed again, on her other cheek, the beautiful sting blooming once more. She shifted slightly, feeling the heat spread as he danced the strands over every inch of her ass, over and over, like hot kisses. Something inside her was heating up too, uncoiling within her, burning tendrils radiating from her core and spiralling out and then back, into one tight knot of pulsating need. She was begging now, not even knowing for what.

"Please. Fuck, please. Please, I need... Please!"

Suddenly, his fingers were inside her, thrusting, stretching, pushing, searching for that molten spot where all her focus was gathered. The instant he found it and rubbed, the noise of her soaked cunt filled the room. She felt the gush of release as she screamed his name, her orgasm taking over her entire body as she clenched and pulsated on his fingers, unable to stop the flood of liquid. Moving his hand more slowly now, he brought her down gradually.

"Good girl. You needed that."

She moaned her assent, legs shaking still as she rested her weight onto the bed. Feeling him remove the blindfold, she lifted her head slightly, blinking in the light.

"I want you to crawl for me. Up onto the bed. Stay on your front. All fours."

Lisa turned to look at back at him. His expression was unreadable; she didn't know what to expect.

Obediently, she shifted her knees up onto the bed, and, still trembling slightly, moved to the centre of it. He slid a pillow under her hips, and pushed her down.

"Can you stay still for me, or do I need to restrain you?"

"I'm not sure," she breathed, honestly. There was a war being waged in her already overwhelmed mind. The thought of being restrained was unbelievably erotic. But could she ask for it? She wanted him to to, but something was stopping her from admitting it, and she couldn't bring herself to say it.

He knew.

"I'm going to ask you again. Bear in mind, if you move, you will be punished. Do I need to restrain you?"

"Yes please, Sir." The words were out there before she had time to think any more, and the relief in her voice was evident.

Firm hands grasped her ankles, and she felt thick, padded cuffs wrap around each one. Her legs were spread wide, but not uncomfortably so. Now her wrists, arms outstretched slightly. She raised her head and watched him buckle the left cuff, his fingers grazing the ring on her fourth finger as he released her hand. Their eyes met, an unspoken message passing between them.

"This is going to be new, and different," he warned her. "I want you to relax and trust me."

"Ok," she offered, before a firm swat landed on her still-tingling asscheek.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Yes Sir."

He rubbed the sting away. "Good girl."

In the back of her mind, she knew what was coming. She and her husband had never explored anal. The forbidden nature of it made it too much for her to ask for. He had mentioned it once, fairly early in their relationship. Her initial reaction had been to demur, and he had never asked again. On the form, she had ticked "eager to explore." This was her moment.

The sound of a bottle being squeezed made her flinch slightly.

He chuckled. "Relax, I'm warming it for you. Remember, you can safeword at any time."

His hands moved between her legs, the pillow and restraints giving him unimpeded access to her most secret, hidden places. One hand delved underneath, slipping between her folds to caress her swollen, needy clit. The other petted and caressed her cleft, moving lightly up and down, then in tighter and tighter circles, massaging her tiny pucker. He pressed more and more firmly, all the while teasing at her clit, until the two sensations merged and she was trying to move against his hands, seeking the pressure she craved.

Slowly but surely she could feel her anal muscles relaxing as she focused on the need building again in the knot of nerves behind her clit. The tip of his finger slipped inside her tight rear passage, forcing a gutteral moan of pleasure from her. This invasion felt so right. She pushed back slightly onto his finger, feeling herself expand for him, taking more.

When he began moving his finger there in time to the firm rubbing of her clit, Lisa lost control totally. Rocking up onto her knees as far as the restraints would allow her, she bucked and thrust herself onto his fingers, taking everything he was giving her and more.

"I want you to cum. Good girl. Push back onto my finger. Deeper. Cum with my finger in your ass. Cum like the submissive good girl that you are. I own this orgasm, and you're going to cum for me in three...two...one... Now."

All the tension, all the need, all the sensations exploded in her mind, her pussy and her ass, as her orgasm hit. Howling and writhing on his fingers, Lisa experienced the most intense climax of her life. Hot liquid squirted from her pussy, soaking his hands and wrists. She was still moaning on every exhale and shuddering uncontrollably as he quickly released the restraints.

Lying alongside her, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly while her breathing slowly returned to normal. He smoothed his hands up and down her back, relaxing her, reassuring her, her head tucked into his chest. She felt a kiss on the top of her head.

"My good girl. My amazing, good girl."

Lisa melted into him, knowing without a doubt that she'd done the right thing, being open to the new experiences and finally embracing this side of herself she hadn't been sure existed.

His hand gently captured her left wrist, stroking over her palm before entwining his fingers through hers.

They both watched as their matching wedding rings caught the light, and he leaned down to kiss her thoroughly. She broke away briefly, tracing her fingers over his familiar contours.

"Love you - Sir."

"Love you too. Good girl."

Published 
Written by Babygirl4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments