Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Palace Of Dreams And Fantasies

"Blurred lines between love and lust, and pleasure and pain."

60
18 Comments 18
1.9k Views 1.9k
902 words 902 words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

I was having a long day at work, before the blissful long night that would soon come. I am mentally drained and exhausted. My clients and co-workers are all being an extra pain in my ass today.

My love is at home. As I open the door, I see her kneeling as she waits for me.

I reach down to pet her as I whisper, “Hi, honey,” before pulling her up, kissing her soft lips, and caressing her body.

I lead her to our bedroom, the place that holds the secrets of our love and many of our most treasured memories. My beautiful submissive follows obediently without a second of hesitation in pleasing her dominant.

As soon as our bedroom door closes, the look in both of our eyes begins to darken. I grab her by the throat roughly, biting her ear.

I whisper, “Have you been a good girl?”

The answer I know will come. The same answer that I’ve heard over and over again. But then it doesn’t.

Her lips open, and I stare at them as she whispers softly, “No, honey.”

I feel dumbfounded for a moment. Did my sub just tell me ‘no?’ After all her training? The weeks of her obedience streak have finally been broken.

The look on her face tells me everything I need to know. I push her down, face first on the bed, kicking her legs apart with my foot, seeing her wet, cum soaked underwear glistening.

I don’t say a word, there is complete silence other than her heavy breathing as I slide her panties off. Smelling her sweet, sweet aroma before I set them beside her face. I watch as she takes in her own scent. I wait impatiently for an explanation. Yet one does not come. Silence and then more silence.

I pull her head back by her beautiful blonde hair, shoving her body on the bed completely as I restrain her. I tie her hands together and chain them to the bedpost. Her legs are spread as I tie them to each side of the footboard.

She looks beautiful. Picture perfect.

I smile to myself as I kiss down her spine.

“Such a pretty girl, all tied up for me,” I say, as she struggles against her restraints.

I trace my finger along her spine before my hand suddenly smacks her ass.

“Do we cum without permission?” I ask rhetorically.

“No, Miss.”

“Did you cum without permission today?”

“Yes, Miss.”

That is all I needed to hear before slapping my hand down on her exposed cunt. I hear her yelp loudly, watching her cute struggles before she calms back down. I spank her pussy again, watching as it becomes a beautiful shade of red. I try to hide my groans from seeing the effect I have on her body.

EvaaMillerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaaMillerr

Pushing two fingers into her tight ass, seeing it adjust to the intrusion as she groans out, “Please, babe.”

I grab my strap-on and secure it into place. Seven ridged inches of pink and purple silicon. An anniversary present from months before. An inch for each year we have spent loving one another.

I open the bottle of lube that I always keep handy on our bedside nightstand. Pouring lubricant on both the dildo and her ass. As I start to push the strap-on in, I feel the pressure that the harness has on my clit. Gasping loudly as I listen to my submissive begin to try talking her way out of the punishment. Cute little pleas that she knows will have no effect.

“Quiet, baby. You knew what would happen if you disobeyed me. If you want to cum, you can cum from me stretching your ass.”

With that, I shove the entire length inside her ass as crying and groaning sounds fill the room. I begin to thrust, feeling her tight hole struggling to take the entire length and girth of the dildo. I take a handful of her hair, yanking it back as I force her to look at the ceiling. Her reflection in mirrors looks back at her.

“That’s right baby, watch me use my hole. Does it hurt? This is what bad girls get.”

I continue thrusting inside of her, using her hair as a leash, forcing her to watch herself being used.

My gaze stays on her ass, staring at the way it bounces from my thrusts. The way her hole struggles to take in the cock with each movement.

My thrusts quickly begin to get sloppy, my senses overloaded from her complete submission to me. I listen to her moans getting louder, her breath quickening as I groan. Struggling to focus as the harness rubs along my clit constantly.

“Do you want to cum? Cum for me. Now,” I demand.

She arches her back as she cums from her favorite toy inside of her ass.

Smiling as I whisper, “That’s my good girl.”

I pull the silicon cock out of her ass and quickly unbind the ropes and chains, pulling her into my lap.

I kiss her tenderly on the lips and hold her in my arms like an infant child.

“I love you, baby,” I say sincerely.

“I love you too,” she coos.

My day starts and ends here, our space, closed off from the rest of the world. In the palace of dreams and fantasies.

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments