Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Submissive Liz Takes Control 2

""I know you like taking it up the butt from my strap-on dildo.""

6
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I feel the love for us increasing and I think I'm in for a fun-filled BDSM relationship connection with Elizabeth. We both know that BSDM role-plays fantasy relationships increase the pleasure of sex. We want to explore our sexual fantasies together. 

I take my shower and get ready. Liz is showering in the other bathroom. I put on a pair of dark Levi's and a dark black Levi's button-down. I put on my black leather jacket. Liz puts on her leather pants and a change of a blouse.

This one is white like a dress-blouse. Liz put on her another winter coat she brought the last time she came. As we're leaving the house, she wants to drive since her car is closer.

Liz starts to say, "Hey, let's take my car, its closer after all," 

I reply with, "Yes, certainly, Liz,"

It's such a nice night, it’s not too cold and is about 40 degrees. The sky looks clear and the stars are out. The moon is shining up above already at 6:00 p.m. We both enter the car and put the seatbelts on. She starts up her car and we sit for a minute. Liz starts to thank me again for the great fun and listening to her and comforting her. 

She begins to say, "I really want to thank you for listening to me about my past earlier today. You really make me feel comfortable with you."

I begin to say, "I feel comfortable with you too, Liz." 

"I love you," she replies.

I reply with, "I love you, Liz," 

She replies, "I appreciate you and I want to let you know." 

Liz holds my hand tight give me a passionate kiss. It lasts for a few minutes as she caresses my face. Feeling the kiss, we close our eyes and enjoy. Liz puts the blinker on, puts the car in motion and pulls out. It doesn't take long for us to get there.

We drive three blocks and to the right. We pull in the restaurant lot and she pulls in one of the spots away from some of the other cars and cuts the car off. I give her a gesture to hold on. I open up my door and go around to let her out. I take her soft smooth hand and then shut her door for her.

Liz begins to say, "Aww, that is so sweet, and I enjoy it."

I reply with, "Yes, me too."

We walk hand in hand to the door I enjoy just being with her. We get to the door as I hold the door for her, and we walk in. We walk towards the counter. A hostess comes over to us to greet and seat us.

"Table for two?"  she asks.

I reply by saying, "Yes two of us." 

"Is this corner ok?" the hostess asks.

I reply with, "Yes, this is fine and quiet." 

"Julie will be your waitress and here are your menus."

I reply with, "Thank you," 

As Julie the waitress comes by with a delightful smile on her face, she says, "Hi, I'm Julie and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask."

"Okay, sounds good."

"I'll be with you soon."

We both look at the same menu together and moving our chairs closer together. We hold hands as we go over the menu. There is a lot of good food on the menu. I want to get almost the same thing she gets so we can mix and match. We both agree that we will have fun with it.

"Okay, what can I get started for you?"

"We'll take an order of French fries."

"A large Caesar salad."

"Can I also have an order of hamburger sliders?"

"How about an order or Mozzarella sticks?"

Julie asks, "Will that be all?"

"Can we start with two Passionfruit Margaritas?” I ask.

"Okay, two Margaritas coming up."

"I'll be back with your order, "Julie says.

We start to talk about the atmosphere and the music in the pub restaurant. I start to mention to her who I like, and she mentions to me who she likes and what concerts she'll go with me. 

"I really like this band called Sumo Cyco with this girl, Sky Sweetnam. She's a great singer."

 She replies with, "Oh, I'd love to go because I've heard of them recently." 

We start talking movies and we get into what's playing so we may attend that. We both have an interest in the new movie that's playing at the movie theatres. We start to plan that for a little side date for middle of the week. Julie arrives back with our drinks.

"Here are your margaritas, enjoy." 

"The rest your order is coming shortly," Julie says.

Liz replies, "thank you." 

We sip the margaritas and we also start talking about traveling and where we would like to travel to. I like planning things ahead I explain to her and she agrees with it.  Julie returns again with someone else helping her.

"Okay, an order of mozzarella sticks?" Julie asks.

I respond with, "Yes."

"I'll set that here for you," Julie says.

"Thank you."

"An order of French fries."

"Okay, Caesar salad for you too, and here are the sliders."

"Enjoy and let me know if you need anything else."

We talk more about what we’re going to do tonight and how we feel about each other and the relationship. It feels so fun to think about. We also just enjoy each others company. We get up and pay and begin to leave the restaurant.  We begin to hold hands walking to the car. We get in the car sitting a few minutes again. 

Liz looks at me with her gleaming beautiful eyes, "I enjoyed dinner tonight."

I reply with, "Me too, Liz." 

Liz leaves the spot and we continue home. We arrive back home and walk up the path to the house holdings hands, as usual. I open the front door for her, and she enters. Liz and I get in and we start taking our jackets and coats off. 

"I'm having a great evening, Liz."

Liz replies, "I am as well, and I think we can make it even better."

"Yes, I think we can, Liz." 

I start by saying, "I'm going to get some water."

I pour two glasses of water for us and I ask, "Shall we go to the bedroom?"

Liz grabs her bag and we gather all the times left on the table and we walk to the bedroom. Entering the door, I close it behind us right away. I feel this to be so private and quiet. It's something I really enjoy with her now. I turn the lights off.  I have the small night light now and it is really dim. 

Liz starts by saying, "If you can remove all your clothes we can start."

I reply with, "Yes, Liz."

"You will obey my every command," she demands. 

I agree by saying, "Yes, Elizabeth." 

I take off my articles of clothing one at a time and put them in the corner.  I walk back towards her awaiting my next command. Liz then begins to remove her shirt blouse and just stands there in her leather pants, bra and her boots. She looks so amazing as she smiles at me. 

Liz orders me and says, "Come closer to me."

I walk closer to her and she looks at me and puts her finger to my mouth. Liz starts to remove her bra, boots and leather pants and puts them on the bed neatly. 

Liz says, "Look at what I bought, just for you." 

Liz smiles at me in her most beguiling way. She reaches into her bag and grabs a pair of fishnet stockings.  Liz starts putting on one stocking at a time. She puts her foot in and pulls the fishnet stocking all the way up her leg. Caressing the tops of her leg with a tease.

The fishnet stockings fit nicely around her thigh. She repeats with the left leg as she pulls the fishnet stocking all up around her thigh and runs her hands up to them as she teases me with them in the most tantalizing way.  Caressing her fishnet stocking legs up and down. They emphasize her beautiful legs even more.

I begin to say, "Yes, they are beautiful and make you look sexier," 

She replies with, "I know you liked my fishnets the last time I wore them."

Running her hands up and down her legs teases me with her new fishnets. Liz puts on a pair of leather high boots. She takes her time putting them on and zipping them up. They go up to her knees.

Liz reaches into the bag and pulls out an eight-inch black rubber strap-on dildo. The harness is made of leather as she's strapping it around her waist. Immediately, my penis begins to get hard and my erection visible.

Lastly, she takes out a pair of vinyl gloves and puts them on. That finishes off her outfit. Liz then pulls out the leather collar from last night and puts around my neck. She pulls out a chain leash and attaches it to the collar.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

Liz says, "There, that makes you belong to me." 

She orders me, "Put your hands on top of your head and don't move." 

I agree and say, "Yes, Liz."

Liz replies, "You are my slave now."

She smiles at me knowing that I like to be controlled by her.  Liz goes to her bag again and pulls out a tube of KY gel. Squirting some on her hand she lubricates up her dildo.

"Okay, slave, I want you to bend over the bed and put your hands out."

"Yes, Liz."

I bend over the bed. I'm anticipating how this will feel. Liz uses more gel on me. My hands are gripping the sheet now as I'm nervous.

Liz begins to say, "Okay, just relax, I can tell you’re tense, I promise to satisfy you immensely."

I reply with, "Yes, Liz."

Liz also says, "I'm going to make you feel so good."

I feel her come behind me as she put her right hand at my side. I feel her vinyl clad left hand come around me and grab my erection as she begins jerking it off.

Her latex hand goes all the way down to the base as my penis throbs. I feel her insert the head of her strap-on dildo in me slowly. This was new to me as I close my eyes. Liz puts it in me deeper and assures me it won't hurt. 

"Okay, it's inserted in, just relax and remember to breathe."

Liz has the dildo halfway in as she pauses and gives my butt a couple of spanks with the riding-whip. She's starting to thrust into me slowly.  It actually feels good. I start jacking myself off slowly. 

She commands me, "yea, jerk off, jerk it off for me hard. I know you like taking it up the butt from my strap-on dildo."

I agree and say, "Yes, Liz."

"How does it feel?" she asks me firmly.

I reply with, "I'm comfortable."

She says, "I'm so glad to hear that."

Liz starts at a slow pace.  I relax to it as Liz goes in and out, back and forth again and again. I am enjoying myself right now, as I'm closing my eyes as I'm feeling teary-eyed. Liz now taking hold of the chain leash she grips it and pulls it slightly.

Liz says, "okay, brace yourself."

I reply, "yes mistress."

I feel her getting rougher and rougher as she's holding on to the waist. Liz is taking her time increasing her pace slowly and is pulling my hair a little as I take it all in. She pulls the chain harder, yanking the chain, even more, this time.

I start to say, "uhhhhhh, yeah, I like it."

"I'm so glad to hear that. Jerk it off as I'm spanking you."

Liz holding on to my waist now, spanks my ass as I take in the strap-on.  I'm beginning to think this is so much fun too. Liz is speeding up the pace slightly. She also begins to go a little rougher and harder. The spanking brings out a great effect.

 I feel her body from behind bouncing into mine with a clapping sound. Increasing the pace, the strap-on goes into me harder. I like the way she's taking control of me. Liz slaps my ass again hard.

She asks, "Are you having fun?"

"Yes, it's amazing."

She says, "I'm so glad to hear that. Now prepare for your punishment."

Liz is holding on to my waist more firmly as she speeds up her rhythmic motion in her hips. Liz cracks the riding crop whip as it strikes my butt and legs repeatedly. The dildo goes in deeper and she still keeps up the rhythmic motion very nicely. She strikes me harder with the leather riding-crop again and again.

Liz begins to say, "Let's lie down and do this, okay?"

Liz pulls out and directs me to lay down sideways on the bed. Lying down behind me, she inserts her strap-on inside me again. I feel the penetrating dildo again. She starts to go back and forth again and again. It feels so good. She takes her hand and grips my penis with it, stroking it nicely for me. 

"Liz begins to say, "How do you feel?" 

I reply with, "I feel so good, Liz."

Liz now pulling at the chain leash again slightly. Liz striking me again with the crop whip telling me to accept the punishment I deserve. Maybe it’s to let me know that we love and belong to each other and it feels so erotic.

Her hand jacking me off up and down my shaft, working it up and down slowly. it feels so amazing. She's rocking it back and forth the sensation really starting to build up. I'm starting to feel a shattering orgasm coming to me. Her hand clutching my hard penis from the base sliding her hand up and down. Liz is pounding me hard and no sign of slowing down.  

"Let's switch positions again. I want to finish you off with the strap-on and you taking it doggy style from behind."

 I reply with, "Yes, Liz."

Liz pulls out and gets up and I naturally lie on the bed again and assume my position. I put my hands and arms across the bed. Again, she enters me with her eight-inch strap-on dildo and goes in smoothly this time.

"I moan some, uhhhh."

I begin to feel comfortable and I'm not as tense as before. I relax to it and take it in easily. Liz starts speeding up again as she pounds me from behind with her strap-on rougher than before. Her latex covered hand now reaching around jacking me off again.

I am getting closer to the orgasm and she can sense it. Now I feel both of her hands grab my waist now for the onslaught. I feel her going in hard and rough now and I know I'm going to explode soon. Liz roughly yanks the leash attached to my collar. She slaps my ass again.

Liz begins to say roughly, "Take it, take it. Take it rough and hard. Do you like that slut?” she asks.

I reply by saying, "Uhhh, yes I like it."

"I am punishing you continuously. Are you enjoying it?"

I answer by saying, "Uhhhh, yes, I’m enjoying it."

She slaps my ass with her latex covered hand repetitively again and again. Liz is now relentlessly tapping my butt at a rough hard pace. The strap on is buried deep inside me now she speeds up her pace.

Taking a spanking from her sends me into a climax. I feel the ultimate release sending chills down my spine. My body goes into ecstasy as I start having an orgasm all over.  She pulls on the leash attached to my collar again wrapping the chain around her hand, pulling me closer.  I can feel the warmth of her body from begind.

Liz begins to ask, "Are you okay?"

I reply with, "Yes, Liz."

 Liz asks, "How does that feel?" 

 "I really enjoy it immensely, Liz. I like getting fucked in the ass by your eight-inch black rubber strap-on dildo." I also say, "Please, keep going."

Liz keeps on going, as it feels so wonderful. With her vinyl-clad hand, she slaps my butt, again and again, punishing me. The spanking increases the effect of the orgasm.  This is so erotically satisfying and enjoyable. Liz still pounding me deep and rough with her strap-on dildo. I feel her hand grabbing my throbbing penis jerking me off again.

Her hips thrust into me as she's slapping my ass continuously.  Liz grabs the braided whip from the side and whips it against my ass.  My body starts flushing and a climax begins to increase again. The orgasms are getting so intense and I can't hold it in anymore. 

Liz starts to say, "hold it for me a little more, slave."

"Yes, Liz."

Liz grabs the braided leather riding whip the side and starts whipping me repetitively. I feel the sting, but it also feels so good. All of a sudden, I shake. I ejaculate all over the bed,  dripping on to her vinyl-clad glove as she was still jerking me off.  Liz still massaging my penis as she begins to calm us down. I feel so wonderful.

Liz asks, "How do you feel?"

I reply with, "I feel amazing, Liz, thank you."

Liz replies, "I'm glad you're having a kinky fun time and so am I."

I reply with, "I think it should be the next craze for men to take it with a strap-on." 

She laughs and says "Ha-ha, I think so too love."

Liz starts to pull out of me, hugging me from behind caressing and massaging my shoulders lightly. 

I quietly said to her, "That is so amazing, and I enjoy it."

Liz agrees and responds with, "I enjoy it too and it is so erotic." Liz also says," I am  planning for us to do this again next time since we enjoy it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments