Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bros Before Hoes

"Tom and his fuck buddy Fatima invites Mike to a fun afternoon with sex and wine."

71
13 Comments 13
5.1k Views 5.1k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story plays out during the summer of 1993. I was twenty-one at the time and knew all the involved people. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's set in Stockholm, Sweden."

Tom licked the wet pussy slowly and savored the juices that trickled out of it. He licked the swollen clit and Fatima moaned loudly.

“Come on, fuck me already,” she said. Her words were almost a whisper in the sunny living room.

Tom moved up and then reached for the pack of condoms on the low table where a half-empty bottle of wine stood with two glasses and two packs of cigarettes next to an overflowing ashtray. He quickly put on the condom and Fatima reached for his dick guiding him inside her. She wasn’t very tight but wet and warm. He used the armrest of the sofa for support and began to fuck her. They seldom kissed. He didn’t know why but it was ok. He fucked her harder and she became wetter. The sound of his balls slapping against her reached his ears and he loved it. He grew a bit harder inside her and she wrapped her arms and legs around his body.

“Oh fuck, Tom, yes, yes.”

Her pussy tightened, her body tensed and she came. Her nails dug into his skin and he breathed in through his teeth and then emptied himself into the condom. He lay on top of her for a moment until his dick began to go limp and then holding the condom he pulled out. He got up and went to the bathroom where he flushed it down the toilet and then washed his dick in the sink.

“That was nice, as usual,” said Fatima still lying on the sofa. A small wet circle indicated where her pussy had been but now, she was half sitting, lighting a cigarette.

“Yeah, it was. I’ll call you later this week?”

“Sure.”

He closed the door behind him and walked down the two flights of stairs into the sunny summer afternoon. On his way home he thought how lucky he had been meeting Fatima. He had come out of a relationship that for him only being seventeen had been long, four months, and had ended badly when he found out his ex, had been cheating on him. Fatima was great. All she wanted was sex which suited Tom. She was twenty-four and lived alone. No kisses, no hugs, no flowers or dates. Just a call and they would be fucking.

After Tom had left, Fatima got up and took a long shower. She was an Iranian girl who had been adopted as a baby and had no memory of her parents or Iran. Growing up she had done well in school and had been an aspiring athlete until she one day tripped and broke her ankle. Her body was thin and strong with small boobs and narrow hips. Her long black hair she kept straight and she wasn’t much for makeup. Before meeting Tom, she had been in a relationship but had ended it. She and the guy had lost the spark and it was better to move on.

She got dressed and then walked the short distance to her work at a little solarium. It was there she had met Tom a couple of months earlier. They had struck up a conversation and after a few more visits from him, she had invited him home that evening for wine.

She had no intention of having sex with him but she felt lonely and looked forward to having someone to talk to. They had finished two bottles of wine and by then the cable channel had begun its erotic movies. It wasn’t porn, more like very sensual and erotic movies. You didn’t see people fucking but you heard them. The wine and the sounds were enough for both of them to start touching each other. Fatima had always been highly sexual and she began sucking Tom’s cock almost immediately. They ended up in a sixty-nine on her sofa and then they were fucking. Afterward, they said a dry goodbye and it took several days before Tom showed up at the solarium again. They spoke about what had happened and both enjoyed it a lot. After that day they would fuck about twice a week.

Tom sat down at his desk and opened his history book. There was an exam on Monday and he had two days to crunch. He was deep into the text when the phone on his desk rang. Annoyed he picked it up.

“Dude, where have you been? I came by your place earlier but no one was at home,” his friend Mike said.

“I was out.”

“Obviously. Where were you? Fucking Fatima I bet.”

Tom had told his best friend about his relationship with Fatima and how it worked. Mike was jealous and hoped he would meet a girl he could have as a fuck buddy.

“Yeah, I was. Dude, we have an exam, shouldn’t you be studying?”

“Don’t change the subject. When are you going to ask her if she and I can get it on?”

“She isn’t that kind of girl.”

Mike laughed. “She is and you know it. After what you have told me she needs more cock than you can ever give her.”

Mike did have a point. Fatima would sometimes call late at night when Tom was already in bed begging him to come over. She lived only fifteen minutes away by foot but Tom was tired or just lazy to get dressed.

“Fine, if you hang up now and don’t call again today, I will ask her tonight.”

“Yes! You are a true friend Tom.”

 

Fatima sat behind the desk at the solarium filing her nails. The business was slow since it was summer and most people preferred to tan in the sun than inside a tanning bed. She thought back to earlier and the sex she had had with Tom and smiled. He was a good lover with a hard cock that hadn’t failed her yet. He could last pretty long and she liked the way he licked her pussy, but it was time to bring things to another level. She wasn't sure what she wanted, but she wanted something else, something different. Something that would make her come even harder. She had never squirted during an orgasm but she felt she could under the right circumstances. She would become extremely wet while fucking or just masturbating and it would trickle out and form a puddle on her bed or chair.

A few hours later she closed up and locked the door. On the way home she bought a pizza and a soda which she ate alone at the kitchen table. While washing her plate the phone rang and she picked up.

“Hey, babe. Listen, I promised Mike, I would ask you. Do you remember my friend Mike, you have met him a few times?”

“Sure, cute guy, blonde, taller than you.”

“That’s him. Anyway, he wants to know if he could have sex with you?”

Fatima laughed and then said, “Why would he think that? Did you say I would?”

“No, of course not, but he isn’t stupid. I might have told him about the sex we have.”

“Ah, I see. I thought you were a discreet guy, but I guess you aren’t. What do you think, should I let him fuck me.”

“I don’t know. It’s your body.”

“I know that. What I meant is, would it hurt your feelings?”

Tom had to think about that. They weren’t exclusive and he knew that she had been with other men since they had been fucking and he hadn’t cared.

“I’m fine, if you want to do it, go ahead.”

There was a long silence and at first, Tom thought she had hung up. “Hello, are you there?”

“Yeah, sorry I was just thinking. What about this, you both fuck me, like a threesome.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, why not? I think it would be a lot of fun. Don’t tell me you haven’t seen your friend naked before?”

“Sure, I have, we have known each other since we were very young.”

“Great, then it’s settled. Come by after your exam on Monday.”

 

After they had hung up, Tom called Mike. “She is on, but she wants both of us to fuck her.”

“What? I don’t want your balls touching mine, dude.”

“Neither do I. Are you on or not?”

“Sure, but I’m serious, I feel your balls or cock and I’m out of there.”

“Ditto.”

 

Mike got ready for bed but he couldn’t sleep when he tried to. He lay with his eyes open wondering what it would be like to fuck Fatima. He had been with a few girls over the years but hadn’t been with one that let go. All of them had basically licked his dick a few times, maybe let him lick their pussy, and then lay on the backs with their legs apart. There had been no gusto in the fucking, just in and out and done. From what Tom had told him, Fatima was an animal in bed. Not being shy to say or show what she wanted and taking control sometimes. That part excited him a lot. Letting go and being told what to do. The more he thought about the Iranian girl naked on top of him, his dick grew hard and he had to do a classic. He put a used sock over his dick and then masturbated into it before falling asleep.

 

Tom put his pen back into his backpack and got up. On the way out of the classroom, he left the exam with the professor and then walked into the schoolyard where he sat down waiting for Mike. His friend always finished his exams after Tom. He was a good student and took his time to go over all the answers before turning in his exam.

While he waited, Tom observed the other students. Some of the girls wore short tight skirts and halter tops now that the weather had become warmer after the winter. They looked sexy and fuckable but he knew none of them could live up to Fatima in bed. Not that he had fucked any of them, but he had others who were the same age. It was always the same, lights off, giggles, opened legs, and nothing more. Just a wet warm hole to stick your dick in, thrust a few times, and then come. The girls hardly moved or said anything. That they didn’t get an orgasm he didn’t care about. If they didn’t put in the effort for a decent fuck, why should he?”

“How did it go?” asked Mike who had sat down next to him.

“Good, I think. It wasn’t as hard as I had thought.”

“I agree, but longer. I figured like twenty questions but it was thirty-five.”

“Are you ready?”

Mike laughed nervously. “Yeah, I guess I am. I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for a long time.”

 

They walked down the long stairs towards the little center and past the supermarket, post office, and newsstand. Then they turned right and made their way up a hill to where Fatima’s apartment building was. It was just after three in the afternoon and the sun was warm on their backs.

Tom stopped outside the door to the building and said, “Let her make the first move. Don’t stress her, just chill, ok?”

“Yes, boss, I will be chillin'.”

Fatima opened the door and let them inside. After she had closed it, she said, “How was the exam?”

“It was good. This is my friend Mike.”

She put out her hand and Mike shook it. She had a strong grip for a woman he thought. “Nice meeting you.”

“We have met before, but just in passing. Do you boys want some wine?”

“Sure.”

“Are you nervous?” she said with a smile.

The boys nodded. “A bit,” said Tom.”

“Don’t worry, we will have a great time.”

Fatima wore a black kimono with a large red dragon on the back. It covered her body so Mike had no idea what she looked like under it, just from what Tom had told him. Tom sat down on the sofa and Mike in a chair to his left. Fatima came back with a bottle of chilled white wine an ice bucket and three glasses. She poured and then raised her glass. “To making a new friend, Mike, and to an old friend, Tom.”

They drank and then put their glasses down. There was a silence in the room which Fatima broke after sitting down next to Tom.

“So, how do you want to do this?”

The guys looked at each other and then Tom said, “No idea, we have never been in a threesome.”

“Neither have I,” she said and giggled. “But how hard can it be?

“Mike, have you done a threesome?” he asked.

“Once, well, kind of. I got I was with two girls but just when we were about to get naked they chickened out and left.

“Damn, and you never told me?” said Tom.

“Not much to tell. It was with Anna and her friend. The blond chick that graduated last year.”

“Yeah, I know her, hot girl.”

“Very, but she didn’t want to go through with it.”

While they were talking, Fatima had moved closer to Tom and with a practiced move had undone his belt and jeans button. She slid her hand down his pants and when her hand found his limp dick Tom sighed.

Mike stared at what was happening in front of him. He watched as Tom wiggled out of his jeans and underwear and Fatima helped him with his T-shirt. His best friend sat naked just a few feet from him with his cock growing for every second in Fatima's hand.

“Oh, just look at him. So hard and ready for me,” she said. Her voice was a little hoarser than before.

She stroked him slowly pulling back his foreskin exposing his dark red cockhead. Mike felt himself growing hard and adjusted his dick through his jeans. Fatima noticed it and said, “Don’t be shy. Take off your clothes.

Mike did and when he was naked, he sat back on the chair. His dick was hard and standing straight up. Fatima licked her lips at the sight of it. It was an inch longer than Tom’s and much thicker with no pubic hair.

“Hey Mike, come over here. I want to suck you.”

He got up and when he stood between Tom’s legs, she grabbed his dick with her free hand and then began to lick the head. Her tongue flickered around it and that sensitive spot and back up again to his pee hole. She opened her mouth and filled it with his cock until her lips were taught around it. She sucked hungrily and sloppy for a while before letting go and went down on Tom.

The guys did high fives over her head and Mike went down on his knees behind Fatima on the sofa. He caressed her ass cheeks and then slid his hand in between her legs from behind. Her pussy was smooth and so very wet. He had never been with a woman who was so wet. He found her hole and slid in a finger which made her moan the best she could with Tom’s cock still in her mouth. Mike added a second finger and she moaned again. He was finger fucking her with his middle and index finger, leaving his thumb free. He caught some of her pussy juice on it and then began to press it against her anus. She didn’t complain, just pushed back hard, and with almost a pop, his thumb was inside her to the last knuckle.

Fatima came up for air and looked over her shoulder at Mike. “That’s amazing, fuck it feels good. Can you fuck me, please? Stick that hard cock in my pussy. Don’t worry about a condom, I’m on the pill.”

“What, you never told me that?” said Tom.

She giggled. “I just don’t like to have cum all over my bed, chair, or sofa, that’s why we wear a condom. But today, I want you guys to come inside me.”

She went back to sucking on Tom, waiting with enormous anticipation for Mike to stick his cock in her.

Mike, adjusted his position a little and then grabbed his cock and with one long thrust penetrated Fatima until he was balls deep.

“Ahh, fuck, fuck, you are so big, fuck I love it. Give it to me, fuck me hard.”

Mike didn’t need to be told twice. He grabbed her hips and began pounding her. She went back down on Tom and he was so close to coming she tasted his pre-cum oozing out. “Stop, Fatima, please,” he moaned and pushed her head back while wiggling out of her reach to the far corner of the sofa. He watched Mike whose face was sweaty and his blonde hair was plastered to his forehead.

Fatima pushed back towards him and her body rocked back and forth for every thrust. She began to moan louder and her fingers clawed at the sofa fabric. “Oh god, yes, yes, a little more, give it to me, Mike.”

He went as deep as he could and then backed out a few more times. He heard it more than felt it at first. A whizzing sound came from between her legs and then a large pool of wetness spread on the sofa. At that moment his balls contracted and he shot several loads of cum deep inside her before pulling out.

The room was silent, Mike breathed heavily, Fatima lay flat on her stomach with her ass in the air and Tom was curled up at the end. She squirmed a little and then said, “Fuck, I have to take the covers to the laundry after this.”

She slowly got up and sat down between the boys and reached for her glass. She drank all of the wine in one go and then smacked her lips. Turning to Mike she said, “You gave me my first squirting orgasm. I’m impressed.”

Mike blushed looking down at his dick that was limp by now. She reached for a box of tissues on the table and proceeded to clean the dick. She pulled back the foreskin and made sure the head was nice and clean as well as the shaft.

“What about me?” said Tom, slightly frustrated from not being able to come.

“You poor thing. Finish your wine and then we go to the bedroom. There is more space there.” The boys finished their wine quickly and then followed Fatima. The bed was made and she climbed on it and then rolled onto all four pushing her ass up.

“Mike, I want you to lie down under me and lick my pussy. Tom, you get to fuck me this time.”

Tom sighed when his cock slid into Fatima and he took hold of her hips. He fucked her slowly enjoying every inch of her pussy. Under her, Mike was licking and sucking on her clit with Tom’s balls just inches from his face. He realized it wasn’t as bad as he had thought and just a part of having sex together.

Fatima loved the attention her pussy got from the two. She had an idea and said, “Mike, why don’t you suck on Tom’s balls a little. He might like that.”

Tom didn’t pay much attention or he didn’t hear exactly what she said, but Mike had and he was a bit confused so he kept on licking Fatima.

“Dude, Mike. Did you hear what I said?”

“Uhu.” The next time Tom went deep into Fatima, Mike moved towards him a little and took his balls in his mouth. They were warm and soft. Tom stopped, not sure what was going on.”

“Tom, don’t say anything, just close your eyes and enjoy the moment. Mike, use your tongue on his balls.”

Tom shivered as his friend began to do his thing with his tongue. It felt weird, good, and scary at the same time. He wasn’t sure what would happen next but he trusted Fatima.

“Mike, Tom is going to pull out now. Grab his cock and suck on it. I want to hear you do it.”

Tom was shocked but did what she had said and when he felt Mike’s warm mouth around his head, he relaxed. It was no different from when Fatima sucked him and it felt good.

Mike had his eyes wide open. He couldn’t see his friend’s face, just his belly and part of his cock. He sucked and licked until Fatima said, “Good. Tom, continue to fuck me until you come. Mike, you lick my pussy.”

Tom didn’t last long and a few minutes later Fatima sighed with pleasure as he came deep inside her and came a few seconds later from the combined pleasure of the cock and Mike sucking on her clit.

“Mike, keep licking. Tom, pull out.”

She stayed on all fours looking at Mike between her legs. “Do you taste it, your friends cum?”

Mike thought there had been a weird taste to her but didn’t realize why until she said it. Oh fuck, he thought, I’m tasting Tom’s cum. Before he had a chance to pull away, Fatima moved back, pinning him to the bed with her pussy over his mouth. As her juice and Tom’s cum filled his mouth she said, “There you go, good boy. Drink it, drink it.”

Tom stared at his friend and his cock grew hard again. It felt so nasty but exciting at the same time. He began to stroke it while watching. Fatima rubbed her pussy a few times against Mike’s face and then got up.

“Tom, suck your friend until he comes.”

“But...”

“No buts. He sucked your cock and now it’s your turn. Besides, it makes me very excited and horny watching you two.”

Mike still lay on his back so Tom lay down between his legs. Without looking at his friend he took his hard dick in his mouth. It was warmer, harder, and softer than he had expected. It was also thick so after a few minutes his jaws began to ache.

“Tom, stroke his cock at the same time and concentrate on his head.”

When he did Mike began to moan louder and squirmed a bit on the bed. Tom held him by his hips so the cock wouldn’t slip out.

“There you go. When he is ready to come, take him as far back as you can. You will know when his head swells a little,” said Fatima.

Tom did feel it and he just managed to take his friend deeper when the hot cum hit the upper part of his mouth. He didn’t count the squirts but his mouth filled and he tried to swallow as much as possible but a big part ran down his chin.

“Amazing, you guys are so fucking hot. I’d love to do this again but I have a dinner with some friends so I need to get ready.”

OksanaMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OksanaMilf

Tom and Mike went to the bathroom in turn washing their mouths and dick before getting dressed. Fatima almost ushered them out of the apartment and closed the door behind them. The two friends stood in the silent stairway.

“So, this is between Fatima and us, no one can ever know what just happened,” said Mike quietly.

“I agree. Fuck, I need a soda or something. I still have the taste of your cum in my mouth.”

They went out and down the hill to the supermarket where they grabbed two cans of soda and then went to pay.

“Oh, look. It’s Natasha,” said Tom with a smile.

“Oh shit. She is so hot. How come you never fucked her. You live in the same apartment building after all and she is just two years older than us.”

Tom would love to be naked with the tall blonde with the large boobs standing in front of him. Her green eyes looked at him and he shied away.

“Hi, Tom, and hi Mike. What are you two up to? You look like you have been running, all sweaty and nasty.”

“Yeah, we ran here,” said Tom trying to sound normal.

Natasha lifted an eyebrow. “Nah, I don’t think so. You’ve been up to something else. One of these days you will tell me.”

They paid for their sodas and left in a hurry. Natasha looked after them and thought that’s how her boyfriend looked after she had made him fuck her for a very long time. She had seen Tom with the girl from the solarium a few times but never thought twice about it, but now, she was pretty sure they had it on. How Mike fit into the picture she didn’t know, but knowing how easily she could manipulate Tom, who had always had a crush on her, she would find out.

 

That night Tom lay in his bed confused. Was he gay, was he bisexual, what the fuck had happened? When they split up after buying the soda Tom had gone to the little lake not far from where he lived and sat down on a bench where he drank his soda. A couple of ducks walked past and then jumped into the water and swam away. Tom tried to reason himself out of why he had sucked his friend's dick and why Mike had sucked his.

Lying in his bed several hours later he concluded that it was Fatima’s fault. She had made them or at least convinced them to do it. They were all extremely horny at that time and didn’t think straight. If Tom was honest with himself, he didn’t regret it. It wasn’t a big deal. Or was it?”

 

Mike nibbled on his thumbnail while waiting for Tom. He leaned against the concrete wall of an apartment building not far from the supermarket. From where he stood, he could see Natasha stocking the shelves with cans of some sort. Each time she bent over her Polo shirt open a little and he got a good look at her cleavage and the edge of a black bra. God, he wished he could fuck her.

“Hey, sorry for being late. My Mom was being a pain in the ass.”

Mike turned from looking at Natasha and shook his friend’s hand. “No problem. We need to talk about yesterday.”

They began to walk towards the lake and Mike said, “I don’t know what happened yesterday and I’m very sorry.”

“Don’t be, I was part of it too. Most of all, I think we have Fatima to blame.”

“C’mon, you can’t be serious. We didn’t have to do it; we could have said no.”

“Sure, but she planted the idea, didn’t she?”

Mike was quiet while they crossed the street and began walking down the trail to the lake. The trees gave them shade from the sun and there were few people around.

“Are you ok, I mean do you need to talk to a professional,” said Tom partly joking and partly serious. Mike could sometimes be a bit obsessive with certain things and sucking his friend's cock was certainly one thing that could set him off.

“Fuck you. It’s not that we fucked each other, right. All we did was suck and that’s no biggy.”

Tom was surprised at Mike taking it so lightly. He wouldn’t call his friend a homophobe but he often laughed and made fun of the gay couples they would see when they were in the city.

“Good, so, if Fatima wants us to do it again, you are cool with that?”

Mike stopped. They were now almost at the lake and the trees stood close to each other making it hard to see if anyone was on the trails around them. He took one step closer to his friend and leaned in. Whispering he said, “To be honest, I wouldn’t mind sucking you right now and right here.”

Tom didn’t know what to say. The thought wasn’t repulsive but it wasn’t something he had thought about. He stepped back. “You are joking?”

“No, not at all. See in there, the opening, let's do it.”

Tom turned and walked between the trees to the small opening where the sun shone down on the ground. Before he could say something, Mike was clutching at his belt, and within seconds, he had opened it and Tom had his pants and underwear around his ankles.

Mike went down on his knees and began to stroke Tom who became hard. He licked the cock a few times and then began to suck it. It felt good, it made him relax and he thoroughly enjoyed having his friend's cock in his mouth.

Tom watched. His dick was hard in his friend's mouth and he wondered why they had never done it before. They sometimes watched porn on VHS when their parents weren’t home and on occasion, they would stroke their cocks in the chair they sat in. But they had never touched each other and sure as fuck never sucked cock.

“Oh, oh, Mike, Mike, stop, I’m coming.”

His friend didn’t. Instead, he took Tom as far back as he could and held position while Tom emptied his balls. When he pulled out, Mike spat the cum on the ground and wiped his lips with the back of his hand, and got up.

“Dude, that was so fucking hot. I don’t feel gay, I just found it very exciting to give you a blow job. How was it?”

Tom pulled up his underwear and jeans. “If I didn’t know it was you, it would have been just like Fatima or any other girl sucking me. I swear to God, there was no difference.”

“Shit, does that mean I’m a good cocksucker, like a hoe?”

Tom laughed and put his arm around his friend’s shoulder. “You can be my hoe any time you want. I also owe you a blowjob.”

 

When the friends had left, Natasha stepped out from behind the tree she had been hiding behind. She had come down the trail and saw the boys a few hundred yards in front of her. Not thinking much about it and enjoying the music from her Walkman she didn’t call out to them. Then suddenly they stopped and she knew something was going on. When they went into the trees, she turned off the Walkman hung the headphones around the neck, and silently walked into the trees as well. She quickly made her way towards them watching where she stepped not to break a try branch. When she was about twenty yards away, she ducked down behind the tree and peered around it. By then Mike was on his knees sucking his friend. Natasha put a hand to her mouth so as not to scream out in surprise. She watched them until they left and then got up. Smiling to herself she continued the walk to her boyfriend’s house being much hornier than before.

 

Tom called Fatima that night after dinner.

“Hey, how was the dinner with your friends?”

“Great, good food, wine, and plenty of girl talk. What’s up? Do you want to come over and fuck?”

“It would be nice, but my balls are empty.”

“What, who is she, who did you fuck?” Fatima wasn’t angry, just curious.

“No one, but Mike gave me a blowjob by the lake.”

“Bullshit.”

“I swear, he did.”

“I didn’t think he was gay, or you.”

“Hang on, when we suck dick in your bed, it’s ok, but when we do it without you, we are suddenly gay?”

“Shit, right. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. But we were all horny and things just got out of control. I don’t think the same thing happened at the lake.”

When Tom finished telling her what had happened, she said, “I guess you two are just exploring and having fun.”

“I guess so, but maybe we are bisexual. We loved to fuck you.”

“Maybe, only time will tell. Anyway, since you aren’t coming over to have sex with me, I’m going to bed.”

 

A few days later Tom was at Mike’s place watching movies. It was a rainy Sunday and Mike’s parents had gone to his grandparents for the day and weren’t expected home until nightfall.

The boys had bought popcorn, candy, and sodas for a long lazy afternoon in front of the TV. Neither had mentioned what had happened among the trees and Tom hadn’t mentioned he had told Fatima about what had happened. Mike lay on the sofa with a pillow behind his head and Tom was to his right in a deep chair which was very comfortable.

“Have you ever fucked Fatima up the ass?” Mike asked.

“Yeah, once or twice. She is not into that. I mean, she likes a finger or that I lick her there but not penetrating. She went along because I wanted to try.”

“How was it?”

“Different. You know when you fuck a girl, her entire pussy like squeezes your dick?”

“Yeah.”

“Anal is different. Once you are inside it's just the anal muscle squeezing your dick. It feels like having a rubber band around it.”

“That’s weird, but does it feel good?”

“Sure, it does. I could last longer than in her pussy just because it’s the base of my dick and not the head that gets the most stimulation. Or at least that’s how it felt.”

Mike was quiet for a moment while Tom grabbed popcorn and shoved a handful into his mouth.

“Could I try, anal I mean,” said Mike.

“Maybe, you could call Fatima and ask her.”

“No, I meant with you.”

“What? Dude, sucking my dick is one thing, but fucking your ass is another.”

“I thought I could fuck you first.”

“No way.”

“Why not? It’s just so I can try.”

“Because I don’t want you to fuck me, is that so hard to understand?”

Mike sat up and turned to his friend. “Dude, we have both sucked each other and we enjoyed that, so don’t deny it. This is the natural next step in exploring our sexuality. It doesn’t mean shit, no pun intended.”

“Very funny. First of all, your dick is much bigger than mine so it will hurt. I remember how slowly I had to penetrate Fatima so she wouldn’t be in a lot of pain. Second..”

Tom was quiet, he realized there was no second, or at least nothing that would make sense. Not so much sense that Mike had made with his point of exploring their sexuality. After all, what was it with having your best friend’s dick in your ass that was so bad? No one would find out anyway.

Mike smiled and patted his friend on the leg. “You see, you worry too much. This will be so much fun. I’ll get some baby oil and I’ll see you in my bedroom.”

Tom sat on Mike’s bed when his friend came back with a bottle of baby oil in one hand and a shot of his dad’s whiskey in the other. “There you go, it will calm your nerves.”

Tom downed the whiskey. “I guess you want me to suck you hard first?”

Mike took off his clothes and when he turned toward Tom his cock was rock hard with the head dark red. “Sure, I do, but not to make me hard as you can see.”

Tom took his friend's dick in his hand. It was warm, the skin silky, and slightly turned to his left. The head looked so soft and when he licked it the entire cock jerked. “God, that felt good,” said Mike.

Tom opened his mouth and closed his eyes. The head was warm and soft and as he began to bob his head up and down Mike placed one hand on his head. “Who’s my hoe now?”

Tom tried to laugh but couldn’t. He enjoyed sucking, it felt good, it was exciting and his dick was now hard in his pants. He carefully pulled his pants down, still sucking his friend, but had to stop so he could pull his T-shirt over his head. Then he went back to sucking.

Mike loved the sensation. Sure, sometimes his friend would let his teeth close, but it wasn’t often. It felt good and he was not far from squirting when he said, “Dude, in what position do you want to be penetrated?”

Mike stopped sucking. “I have no idea. Fatima and I did it in a doggy so I guess we could try that.”

He got on the bed and put a pillow under his chin. He felt stupid being on all four with his ass in the air. He felt Mike behind him and then something cold and wet against his anus.

“I’m going to lube you up.”

“Ok. Oh, oh, fuck, that feels weird, dude.”

Mike was fascinated by how tight his friend was. He could feel the muscle around his finger and moved it back and forth a little. To his surprise, his finger slid easily on the oil.

“Fuck, that feels good. Do it again,” said Tom.

Mike pulled back his finger so only the tip was inside and then slowly pushed it back in until the last knuckle on his index finger. His friend moaned deeply. Mike continued and after a few minutes he felt the muscle relax a little so he added his middle finger.

“Ouch! Careful.”

“Sorry, I’ll be.

“What the fuck?” said Tom, surprise in his voice. “My dick is all limp. It was hard just a few minutes ago.”

Tom felt with his free hand between his friend's legs and sure enough. Tom’s dick was limp. Even when he caressed his balls and tried to jerk him the dick didn’t come alive.

“Dude, you turned into a real hoe now.” Mike laughed.

“Fuck you,” Tom laughed as well.

Mike felt the muscle relax a bit more. “Hey, laugh again.”

When he did, and sure enough, the muscle relaxed and both his fingers went all the way inside. He continued to finger fuck Tom for a while and his friend moaned loudly and pushed back onto his fingers.

“Oh god, it feels so good. Especially one spot, like against my stomach.”

Mike crooked his fingers inside Tom. “Here?”

“Oh, oh, fuck yes! Right there, don’t stop, keep doing that.”

Mike did while fondling his friend's dick. He pulled back the foreskin and played with his cock head. It had become wet where it had been dry before. He found the tip with his finger and there was a drop there. He used it to lube the head and then another and another drop formed until it was an almost steady flow of this liquid. He tasted it, and it was sweet.

“I think I’m ready,” moaned Tom.

Mike kept his fingers inside his friend, moving them back and forth, twisting and opening and closing his fingers like scissors. He hoped this would widen the asshole a little. Using one hand he poured a generous amount of oil on his dick and then spread it around the shaft and the head with his free hand. He then lined the cockhead up with Tom’s anus. He slowly pulled out his fingers and just as the tips were out, he pushed his cock in.

“Ahh, fuuck!” shrieked Tom.

It was just like Tom had explained. The ring muscle squeezed the narrow part under his cock head and Mike had never felt something so exciting or weird at the same time. He gently pulled out again.

“Are you ok, buddy?” he asked.

Tom was hyperventilating. “Shit, that hurt, man.”

“Sorry. Here let’s try again.”

“Ah, fuck, fuck, fuck, it hurts.”

“Hang in there, just relax.”

Mike had penetrated just an inch more than the first time and the muscle was tight around his shaft. He reached between his friend’s legs and gently massaged his balls and cock which was still limp but wet from pre-cum.

Tom breathed slowly, trying to push the pain back but it was intense and he wasn’t sure he could make it. He decided to push his friend's cock out.

Something strange happened. Mike had kept pressure but not so much as to penetrate Tom. There was a second of pushback from Tom when Mike thought his dick would slip out but instead, Tom opened up, and with the pressure Mike had against him he slid in on the oil.

“Holy shit, dude. What the hell did you do?” said Tom, his face red and his arms and legs trembling.

“Nothing, I promise.”

“I was going to push you out and instead you went all the way.”

Then Mike remembered what it had felt like when Tom had laughed and with a smile it dawned on him that in the intent of getting rid of the cock, Tom had made it easier for him to penetrate him.

“What’s it like?” he asked.

“Not as bad as before. I guess my ass is getting used to it.”

Mike continued to play with Tom’s balls and meanwhile, he could feel his friend relax around his shaft. Then he began to fuck him. Long slow thrusts where the cockhead almost slipped out before he gently pushed it back in again.

Tom realized the pain was gone and there was now more of a dull ache. It was fine, he didn’t mind it but what was nice was when Mike’s cockhead slid over that one spot his fingers had found earlier. After a few minutes Tom’s dick was oozing pre-cum, much more than before and he was so fucking horny.

“C’mon man, fuck me harder,” he said.

Mike did and for each thrust his friend moaned and groaned.

“Fuck man, it feels like I’m going to come from you fucking me, this is amazing.”

Mike wanted to see his friend's face when he did so he pulled out and with a swift move rolled Tom over onto his back, placed his legs over his shoulder, and pushed inside his gaping ass.

The two friends locked eyes and didn’t let go. Mike grabbed Tom’s cock in his hand and stroked it faster and faster. It didn’t matter that it was limp, Tom’s face told him he was close to coming.

“God, man, you are fucking me, it feels so fucking good.”

Mike was sweating and his legs were cramping but he was also close to coming. Tom arched his back; his mouth formed an O and his cock began to spew out hot cum. At that moment Mike’s balls contracted and he came deep inside his friend.

Tom felt the cock twitch a couple of times and then Mike was still. He gently pulled his legs from his friend’s shoulder and Mike pulled out from him and lay down on the bed. There was a long silence before Tom said. “Dude, that was the gayest thing we have ever done.”

“Hell no! Remember we are exploring sex together. I’m not in love with you, I don’t find you attractive like a woman, I don’t want to marry you. All I want is to experience new sensations and fucking your ass, wow, dude, that was something.”

They lay talking for a while then they took a shower together and Mike gave Tom a long blowjob. This time his cock was hard and Mike enjoyed every inch of it and every drop of hot cum that his friend shot into his mouth.

 

Two weeks later they had been fucking almost every day. As soon as one of them was parent-free he would call the other and they would get it on. They explored different positions, fucked on tables, chairs, beds, sofas, and even against the wall. All their free time was about fucking and sucking.

One evening after a long session Tom sat alone in his room when the phone rang.

“Yeah?”

“Hi stranger, where have you been?” said Fatima.

“Hi, yeah, sorry about that. I’ve been busy.”

“What has kept you so busy, school is out and you don’t work. Be honest, have you met another girl?”

Tom thought a second and then decided to her the truth. After all, they were good friend apart from the sex. “Fatima, Mike, and I have been exploring these last weeks and we have had a lot of fun. Don’t take this the hard way but for the moment, you and I will be just friends. I want to explore this with Mike until we get bored.”

Fatima smiled and said, “No problem, I understand. Don’t be a stranger, call me sometime.”

Tom hung up and looked out the window. Across two streets and down a side street was Mike’s place. He missed his cock, in his mouth and ass. He also missed how tight Mike was and how much he moaned and almost sounded like a girl before he came. “Bros’ before hoes,” he said into the silent night.

 

Epilog

In the summer of 2011, I went back to Sweden to celebrate Midsummer for a few days. One early morning, I was on the night bus coming home from a nightclub when Tom stepped onto the bus. He looked at me like he knew me but then looked away, so I called out and he sat down next to me. We were both tipsy after a long night out and talking about our lives. He was engaged to a girl with their first baby on the way. I told him I had seen him that afternoon with Mike. He laughed and said it was an amazing summer. I begged him to tell me how it all had started.

“Sure, but I want to tell you something first. I had a crush on you since the day I saw you, Natasha.”

“I know, you were such a sweet boy, but I wanted older men, and that’s why I never gave you a second thought.”

He then told me what you just read. I did make some changes to make the story flow better and changed the timeline a little. Apparently after that first experience with Fatima, the two boys were so embarrassed over what had happened, that they didn’t talk to each other for almost two months.

Mike had moved away when his parents divorced the following year and they had lost contact. When I asked him what he had liked the most he was silent for a moment and then said something like this: “Sucking cock, I do miss that. It’s such a submissive action, so different from licking pussy, which I love.”

I have no idea if he ever sucked dick again because I haven’t seen him since that early morning on a night bus in Stockholm.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments