Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never a Missed Opportunity

"Melissa just needed to get somewhere and someone was stopping her."

20
9 Comments 9
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Melissa was running late, too late. She needed to meet her boyfriend in central London and she needed to do some important shopping first. Melissa, with all the best intentions in the world, parked her Mini Cooper in the road just outside the department store that she needed to pop into. Ten minutes she told herself, find the top, try it on, buy it, get out and drive off. Who the fuck needed to feed the parking meter for just ten fucking minutes?

Melissa was true to her plan, up to the point of finding the top she wanted and trying it on. Then came the jeans, another top, and those, all important shoes that she couldn’t do without. Thirty minutes later Melissa emerged from the store to the sight of the traffic warden standing next to her car busily writing away.

Melissa strode up to her, “Please, not now, can you please let me off this, I really can’t afford this right now.” Melissa pleaded poverty and fluttered her eyelashes.

Melissa’s pleas fell on deaf ears. She watched as the traffic warden looked up at her and then at her bags bursting with goodies, her short spikey hair protruded from her short black cap as she made that knowing pout and slowly nodded her head in mock agreement. Her slightly unkempt fingernails clutched at the pen that was poised over the ticket that she was writing.

“I’ve started, so I will have to finish,” she replied.

“No, please, anything. Pick a bag you can have whatever’s inside it,” pleaded Melissa.

The traffic warden lowered her head and continued writing. When she had finished, she carefully folded the parking ticket inside the plastic yellow and black wrapper and handed it to Melissa. A shame-on-you smile appeared on her face.

Melissa held it for a fraction of a second.

“Miss,” she started, “I really cannot afford this. I know I have some bags here, but my mother gave me the money for these so that I can look good for my boyfriend,” Melissa’s lies spouted forth.

Melissa clocked the hotel opposite the department store, a quick inspirational flash sparked through her mind. At the same time, Melissa quickly looked over the traffic warden’s body and decided to try it out. “Come on,” she pleaded, “How about a trade?” she asked.

“What?” came the half-hearted reply.

“A trade…” Melissa said, looking at her, trying to size her up, “this ticket for me.”

“You what?” asked the traffic warden.

Melissa noticed that the question was associated with a noticeable glance that travelled up and down her body.

“Just a suggestion,” said Melissa, “and I’ve never done anything like this before, in case you get the wrong idea,” she added with a wry smile on her face. “There’s a day hotel, right there,” Melissa pointed across the road. The traffic warden followed her finger; she didn’t need to, she knew every inch of this road and what was on it.

“A trade between this ticket,” Melissa waved it up in front of her, “and you getting the licking of your life until you come. Now isn’t that a fair trade…”

Melissa’s heart started beating faster than was normal, she was desperate for the traffic warden to take her up on her offer, not solely because of the cost that she wanted to avoid for the ticket, but because she wanted to. Needed to! Was desperate for her to! Fuck, there were so many reasons, thought Melissa.

Melissa’s heart nearly stopped when she uttered the suggestion. It was associated with her holding her breath and clenching her stomach. Traffic was whizzing past them; totally unconcerned about their topic of conversation. The reply was a long time coming. Melissa took that to be due to the contemplation going on inside the woman’s head.

Come on, thought Melissa, go for it!

The traffic warden’s lips parted, her tongue slipped out and touched her upper lip before returning it inside. Her large brown eyes were locked on Melissa’s sparkling emerald green eyes.

Melissa’s outstretched hand quivered as it offered the ticket to the warden. Melissa looked straight into the woman’s eyes. An unsure smirk developed on her face as her eyes pleaded with her.

“You’re paying,” said the traffic warden as she ripped the offered ticket from Melissa’s hand and stuffed it into her top pocket, “and if you’re not good enough, you’re getting the fucking ticket anyway,” she insisted.

Melissa finally started to breathe again. She gulped in a lungful of air, opened the car door and deposited her bags inside. Melissa then grabbed the traffic warden’s hand and pulled her across the road with her, like she was her daughter. Melissa flicked her car key as they rushed to the hotel; her car blinked its approval as the flashers gave its response.

A car, travelling too fast for the conditions, screeched to a partial halt as Melissa ran in front of it, traffic warden in tow. Melissa launched herself through the revolving doors of the day hotel and strode up to the counter.

“Day room please,” she instructed, reaching into her bag for her purse and credit cards.

“How long for?” Came the reply, “half a day, or full day?”

“Half a day,” said Melissa, “How long is that for?”

“Until one this afternoon,” replied the desk clerk.

Melissa looked at her watch, it was ten precisely. She nodded at the clerk, “Half day,” she confirmed.

Melissa shot a glance at her friend, not that she could be called that of course. The traffic warden was looking on intently, smiling to herself, and watching the proceedings with interest, her arms crossed in front of her breasts. Melissa noticed the smirk on the traffic warden’s face as she watched her liaise with the desk clerk.

“That will be fifty pounds please,” said the clerk.

Melissa’s mouth dropped open, but she handed him her credit card all the same.

Finally, Melissa held the key to room 212. She immediately pocketed her credit card and wandered off to find the lifts.

“This way,” said the traffic warden, pointing in the opposite direction in which Melissa started walking.

Melissa shook her head, did an about turn and followed her to the lifts. They entered the lifts, and Melissa strode to the back, turning to face the doors, Melissa watched the traffic warden hit the button for the second floor. Melissa stared straight ahead at the lift doors. At no time did she even acknowledge the traffic warden was in the same lift as her. All Melissa could think about was her lips coated in sweet pussy juice, rubbing her tongue along a silky hot love channel and slipping her tongue or finger in somewhere just as naughty.

As soon as the lift stopped, Melissa started striding forward, past the traffic warden. She reached the lift doors just as they were about to open, which was just as well, otherwise she would have hit her nose on the cold steel doors.

Melissa was four strides down the hallway before she stopped to look behind her, she waited for the traffic warden to catch her up before grabbing her hand like a child and pulling her down the rest of the hallway.

The traffic warden let a broad grin spread across her face as she was pulled along. She knew full well that Melissa had the hots for her, she could tell by the way she manhandled her and rushed her along. If only she knew what was going on inside Melissa’s head.

Melissa slipped the plastic key into room 212 and a green light flickered on and then off. The click of the lock told Melissa that the door was open. Melissa pulled the key from the lock and pocketed it in her jeans. She pushed the door open and once more grabbed the woman’s left hand and dragged her inside.

As soon as they were both inside, and the door was safely closing behind them, Melissa turned and pushed the traffic warden forcefully up against the wall. She pressed her body into her with all her force. One of Melissa’s hands came up on the traffic warden’s breast while the other circled around her to grab hold of the cheeks of her arse. Melissa forcefully pressed her lips onto the woman’s mouth and kissed her. Her tongue forced its way inside, and the usual wanton scuffle of tongues started.

Melissa’s tongue was all over the woman’s mouth, licking her lips, kissing her, pushing her tongue into her mouth. Her hands manhandled the traffic warden’s buttocks as they squeezed them and cupped her firm, yet perfectly formed arse as Melissa ground into her. Melissa’s other hand quickly found her pert breasts and her rapidly hardening nipples.

The traffic warden was no amateur to being handled in this rough way. In fact, she loved it. It seemed that her submissive side took over whenever another person was being dominant.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

She let this arrogant little girl take control of her; at least for now.

Melissa was on heat. The trigger in her head had been switched to "lust mode", almost from the moment she knew that the woman would go with her. She was desperate, to kiss her, feel her, kneel before her and plunge her tongue into her pussy. She was desperate to bring this woman off, and also desperate to prevent paying for the parking ticket. She also needed to get away quick to meet her boyfriend.

Melissa started to fumble with the woman’s black trousers. She pulled her from the wall and manoeuvred her towards the bed as she struggled with the tough fabric and heavy belt. Melissa eventually undid the belt and pulled it apart, she undid the top button and found the zip. Within seconds, all were undone, and Melissa found her hands snaking inside the woman’s knickers and onto her pussy. Melissa’s eyes closed, and she started to kiss the woman’s neck as she found her hand sliding over a soaking wet pussy. Her other hand found its way inside the traffic warden’s trousers and cupped the bare flesh of her arse.

That one touch of Melissa’s fingers left her in no doubt, that the traffic warden was highly aroused by everything that had happened so far. Melissa awarded herself with a wry smile before plunging her tongue back inside the woman’s mouth and fingering her slit. Her finger slipped along her wet pussy, sliding past her clit, on its way to her silky folds.

Melissa pushed the traffic warden backwards.

The traffic warden fell, at first, her hands waving in the air as she tried to regain her balance, before she realised there was a bed beneath her, and she let herself fall backwards. She hit the bed and bounced on it a couple of times before raising her head to watch Melissa’s next lascivious action.

Even before the traffic warden fell, Melissa was on her knees and undoing the heavy laces of her Doctor Martin’s boots. Melissa struggled with one of them and eventually slipped it from her foot. Melissa then reached up and under her bum for her trousers and knickers. Grabbing both of them at the same time she pulled hard. The traffic warden lifted her bum into the air as both garments descended down her thighs, over her legs and down to her ankles. Melissa pulled one of them completely off and shoved the trousers to one side, allowing them to pool around the other ankle.

With both hands, Melissa pushed her legs apart at the knees.

There it was, thought Melissa, what a beautiful fucking pussy!

Melissa wasted no time at all on pleasantries. She took less than ten seconds to admire the woman’s pussy as she pushed her legs apart. As soon as they were parted, she lifted herself up a little and started to plant kisses on the woman’s knees. Then she moved to her thighs and then, as she pushed her hands underneath her legs and onto her bum to pull the woman forwards slightly, her tongue impacted her soft, silky pussy lips.

Melissa’s mind erupted with all the dirty, wanton, lustful thoughts, fucking heaven, she thought. Her tongue slipped all over the outer folds, and Melissa started to devour a different set of lips, ones that were hotter and far sexier than the previous. The traffic warden’s pussy was clean shaved with a hint of trimmed hair above her clitoris. Melissa’s tongue slipped inside, easily. Melissa pushed her head forward to allow her tongue to probe deeper.

There it was, thought Melissa, that wonderful sound of encouragement. The traffic warden had uttered her first sounds since she accepted Melissa’s proposal. She moaned as Melissa’s tongue slipped over her pussy and fucked itself into her.

Melissa took that as a sign of acceptance, like she needed it while in her current position.

Melissa soon found herself on a different sexual plane altogether. She was in a high state of arousal, lust crazed and loving it. This was her first pussy in ages. Yes, she loved her new boyfriend, his cock was wonderful, and he loved eating pussy too; but she needed pussy as well and she hadn’t had any in six months. She was meaning to let him into her secret at some point, but that point never actually materialised. Not yet, anyway.

She was going to have to tell him eventually, she thought, as her tongue once more slipped inside the velvety wet sheath of the traffic warden. Melissa loved pussy so much. Her tongue flicked around inside and then retracted to lick over the folds. Every time she did this, she felt the traffic warden move beneath her and every time a moan slipped from her mouth.

Finally, a hand came up behind her head and started to pull her in closer. Mewling noises left the traffic warden’s mouth, closely followed by more intense groans bordering on instructions for Melissa to carry out.

Melissa loved that, she loved the way her female lovers used to pull her in towards them, Why the fuck can’t I just be a lesbian! thought Melissa, as her tongue stretched further inwards.

She listened to the traffic warden moan louder and louder. Now was the time, thought Melissa. She lifted her mouth and clamped her lips around her clitoris. Two of Melissa’s fingers instantly found their way into the woman’s cunt. Melissa sucked on the woman’s clit, hard, as her fingers penetrated her. The woman’s clit finally fell from her lips; Melissa started to flick it with her tongue as soon as it was free. Melissa felt the hand on her neck press hard into her as she was pulled forward. Melissa flicked at the clit with her tongue and pushed her fingers in and upwards into the woman’s cunt. What happened next was unexpected, but very welcome.

The traffic warden erupted over Melissa’s lips, mouth and face. Her lady juices shot from her pussy. The first gush landed on Melissa’s lower mouth and chest like a wave. Melissa repositioned herself and clamped her mouth over the woman’s cunt before snaking her finger upwards onto her g-spot a second time. While finger fucking the traffic warden’s cunt, Melissa readied herself for the next gush of nectar. This time it flooded her mouth, and Melissa sucked and swallowed it as best she could before returning for more. Her actions continued for some time before the traffic warden eventually started to move up the bed, her hands desperately pushing Melissa off her, fighting for relief.

Melissa’s face was soaked. Some of her long hair was also wet with the woman’s juices. Melissa straightened herself and glanced at the clock on the wall, it read ten thirty. Melissa smiled to herself, pretty quick, she thought; given that it took them about five or six minutes to even get to the room.

Melissa stood up. She briefly looked down on the traffic warden with a satisfied smile on her face. She noticed her writhing on the bed, her chest heaving as she gulped in lungfuls of air, her trousers in disarray around her ankle and the way her top half was fully clothed and totally untouched. Melissa noticed the beads of sweat on the woman’s forehead. Melissa stepped away, letting the woman clutch her sensitive pussy in her hand. It was a whirlwind of an orgasm, thought Melissa, and one that she would have loved to repeat, if she had the time.

Melissa wandered off to the bathroom, letting her traffic warden recover on the bed. Taps were run, soap was lathered and Melissa spruced herself up as best she could. Melissa tried to dry her hair using the complimentary hair-dryer and small white towel. She decided that she would change out of her wet top and into the new one that was in her car sometime later. As she left the bathroom, she looked at the traffic warden, resting on her elbows but still sprawled across the bed. The traffic warden’s legs were still open and her pussy on full display. Their eyes met and they shared one lustful moment between them. Melissa caught the "lick me again" smile that crossed the traffic warden’s face.

Melissa was unrelenting, “Good enough for you?” asked Melissa, knowing full well that it was.

The traffic warden looked at her through half closed eyes, but just nodded.

Melissa dug her hands into her pocked and threw her the keys to the room.

“Hand these in on your way out, I have to go, I have a boyfriend I have to meet.”

With that, Melissa started to leave, she had opened the door and was half way through it when she heard the traffic warden shout from the room.

“We have another two and half hours. Fucking shame to waste it… on a boyfriend?”

The strength of the door was forcing her out of the room. Melissa smiled, Fuck, she was right, she thought.

The strength of the door was forcing Melissa out of the room. As soon as Melissa processed the thought in her head, she knew she would be late for her meeting. Her boyfriend was going to have to wait.

Melissa smiled, turned, and let the door close softly behind her. Leaning up against the door, Melissa bit her lip, wondering how long it would take for the traffic warden to find her.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments