Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Friend and New Friends

"Taking my cyber partner to new heights"

27
11 Comments 11
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Author's Notes

"Sally knew I'd always wanted her, she also knew I wanted to try cock. Neither of us realised how good both could be, when five of us got together."

I was in Syracuse, New York. I'd travelled over from England to visit my sister, I hadn't seen her in years, and, at my age, sixty-four, I thought I'd better make the effort to see her before it was too late. She was eight years older, but we'd never got on well when younger. Knowing it was going to be an ordeal, I thought I would try and visit someone before travelling to my sister.

I thought about seeing someone I'd met online. Sally and I had been engaging in great cybersex, email sharing, tributes, basically anything you could think of doing online, we did it. This had been an ongoing relationship for over a year now. Raising the prospect of meeting up in person I pointed out that as I lived on the other side of the Atlantic, I was an unlikely stalker. Also, we could meet somewhere neutral, after all, we only knew which respective city we lived in.

Now, most of us know that meeting up in the real world can be very daunting, not to mention disappointing. I also had doubts about our age difference as Sally was nearly twenty years younger. However, we both agreed to meet up over a meal to see how things went before we took it from there.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Our evening arrived and we spent the first part at a smart restaurant, which Sally chose. We were having a great time, chatting, and laughing. Finding out as much about each other as we dared to share. As the evening went on we drew closer. It was inevitable we got talking about our cyber relationship, how exciting and, liberating it had been. We both felt that at first, it had been the anonymity of the experience allowing us to explore our inner desires. However, that desire had grown the more we discovered about our fantasies.

I could see Sally's nipples growing hard beneath the short white dress hugging her figure as we talked. My hand dropped gently to her thigh as we continued to laugh. Only now, it was nervous laughter, we could both feel the excitement growing. I noticed Sally glancing down between us, where my arousal was clear. Leaning into me Sally whispered, "I'm wearing that white thong you love." Leaning closer she added, "It's so wet!"

I gave a quiet moan, squeezing her thigh, "Take them off!" I ordered.

Sally grinned in that sexy way she had, standing up to go to the ladies.

"No! Here! Now!" I told her staring into her blue eyes. Looking nervously around the restaurant she stood, inching her dress up at the back giving a quick pull, sat down, her hand reached up to her right hip, then the left. Before I realized, she was squeezing her thong into my hand. Smiling I went to put them in my pocket, "Go on, you want to hold them up and smell me!" Sally stared me down.

It was my turn to look around nervously. I inhaled deeply, her aroma fed my brain like a drug. I slipped it into the inside pocket of the jacket I was wearing.

We decided to prolong our teasing at a nearby bar. Although my pants were loose, I was conscious of people staring at my crotch, a situation not helped by Sally frequently leaning her bubble butt against me. Fortunately though, most eyes were on her.

We got talking to two young guys who looked in their mid-twenties, and a slender redheaded woman, about twenty years old. They were all fascinated by my English accent, Cassie, the young woman thought it was cute.

Cassie was Gregg's younger sister. The other guy, John, was his college roommate. We sat drinking, chatting and laughing, I couldn't help noticing the boys staring at Sally's breasts, who could blame them. I also saw Cassie glancing at Sally's chest. It's worth adding the young lady had a pair of full and firm boobs that swelled her own short, really short, dress. I could see her own nipples begin to show.

I sat there, one hand tracing along Sally's thigh where it met the hem of her skirt. My eyes were staring at the women's legs. Yes they had great boobs, but I am a leg and ass man. I have to admit that I was staring at two pairs of the sexiest thighs I'd ever seen. Which was probably not a good idea, I was becoming painfully aroused.

I switched my gaze to the guys. They were both good-looking. John was the more athletic-looking, so I thought he was into sports. Gregg was taller and quieter, he wasn't shy, just lacking in confidence. Now I had always had a particular fantasy, about sucking cock, but never the opportunity to fulfill it. So, I found myself staring at their pants. There was a long bulge inside Gregg's pants, whereas John's looked much thicker beneath the pants belt. It was a bad idea as I felt myself stiffen even more.

Cassie, obviously enjoying herself, suggested we all head back to her nearby apartment. As we got up to leave Sally quickly licked her fingers with a quiet moan. We walked down the street, Sally had her arm through mine, as we followed the young trio. My eyes were glued to Cassie's tight young ass as it swayed before me. I felt Sally tug my arm, "Sorry, but you know I'm a sucker for a sexy arse," I admitted.

"Oh, I see, my ass not good enough then?" Reaching a hand down I gave her butt a satisfying squeeze, "Your's is perfection," I admitted. Sally held me tighter and whispered in my ear, "She tastes sweet and innocent," I gave up trying to walk comfortably.

Once we were inside Cassie's apartment, the boys disappeared to help Cassie fix up some snacks and wine, she had no beer or spirits. As soon as they disappeared, I dropped my jacket to the floor as Sally undid my pants and wrapped her fingers around me. I turned her face to mine, kissing her hard. When our hosts returned they were greeted by Sally stroking me whilst I was edging my hand along the inside of her thighs.

"Whoah, talk about starting the party without us," John said, rubbing the bulge in his pants. He quickly undid his pants and his thick cock bounced free, he began to move his hands along his length watching us. Cassie reached out, replacing his hand with hers as she stroked him slowly. Pushing me down on the sofa Sally took my pulsing cock into her warm mouth, I groaned with pleasure and relief. Gregg was now masturbating as he watched, itching for attention, but knowing his sister was untouchable, he was about nine and a half inches long, but not really thick.

Lifting her head Sally smiled at me. She knew I'd always wanted to try cock, "Gazz. Go on. You know you want to. Suck him, go on. I want to see you suck him off," Sally said, taking a breather.

I looked at Gregg, who looked back, shrugged his shoulders, and stood beside me. Seeing a large bead of precum, I stuck out my tongue licking that bead into my mouth, Gregg moaned, he tasted sweet and salty. Sally moaned as she watched.

Grabbing Sally's head I steered her back to my cock, she swallowed me in, damn she was good. I opened my mouth and slid it over the end of Gregg's cock. It was surreal, feeling him in my mouth, as Sally was sucking me into her. Building up a rhythm, Sally, bobbing up and down on my pulsing cock, Gregg sliding in and out of my mouth. Feeling a tongue around my glans I thrust my hips up to meet Sally's warm descending mouth.

"Oh fuck John, this guy may be old, but he can suck cock. You gotta try him man, seriously," Gregg moaned as I licked his dome, rewarded by more pre cum, thicker and saltier this time. Lifting her head off my cock, with a loud sucking noise, and looking up, Sally purred "Fuck that looks so hot guys," Then she removed her dress.

John took his cock from Cassie's hand and moved around to kneel behind Sally's gorgeous ass. Slapping him away, Sally reminded everyone, "I told you, bud, we can all play, but only Gazz gets to fuck me, and where he likes. I think he's earning that right, don't you?"

"Okay, okay lady. Let's see how good he is at earning his 'right', shall we," John protested, with his hands up in surrender. Standing he walked to my other shoulder, his thick cock swaying. I simply took my mouth off of Gregg and licked a string of precum from John, he tried but failed to stifle a moan.

Gregg moved to kneel beside Sally, turning her head to his wet shiny cock. She looked up smiling, "Sorry, you are going to have to wait for a while. I need to take care of something first," Sally turned around, waving her stunning ass at me. I let John fall from my mouth, and knelt behind her. Holding firmly onto Sally's hips, lining myself up with her dripping pussy, I pulled her onto me with a deep groan.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

Half of me was inside her when Cassie came and stood in front. She let her panties fall to the floor, and lifted her skirt. I watched as Sally began to lick Cassie's beautiful mound, covered by a thin down of pale ginger. I gave a hard push, feeling myself rest against Sally, her juices coating my balls.

I remained motionless in her, licking more precum from John, as he watched Sally work on Cassie's pussy, she was gasping with every flick of Sally's tongue, holding her head firm. Once again I sucked John into my mouth, swirling my tongue over him, "Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good," he mumbled, I squeezed his tightening balls, as I began to slowly fuck Sally. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Cassie grinding herself against Sally who was trying to get her tongue inside another willing hole.

John was sliding in and out of my mouth as he squeezed Cassie's tits through her top. I'd forgotten about Gregg until we heard him, "I told you he was a good cock sucker, didn't I John?" 

Then I felt my shoulders pushed forward, "Now let's see if he's a good fit, I'm going to take his man cunt." I moaned around John's cock, as I felt Gregg slowly pressing against my hole. I felt Gregg pop into my ass, John muttered out a, "Fuck man," as he watched his roommate's cock, I gave a muffled gasp around John's cock, as first the head, then the veins of a long young cock entered me. Letting John out of my mouth, I sighed, "Oh god yes, fill my ass you, bastard. Fuck me like you mean it."

Cassie looked down, "Oooo Gregg, go on fuck his slutty ass for your sister." Sally looked back over her shoulder, all she could see was Gregg thrusting back and forth, but she felt the pressure of my strokes deepen inside her. Cassie stripped off, swiftly followed by John as he  fucked my mouth. Cassie lay on the floor in front of Sally, who parted the young woman's thighs, licking her glistening pussy. Cassie was whimpering, as Sally slid her tongue in and around the young woman. Sally and I were both yelling, as we fucked. Gregg was slapping his thighs against me, pounding my ass hard. He withdrew slightly, sliding against my prostate, then back in, his cock pressing down against the prostate. Damn but it felt good.

"Fuck! Your ass is so tight I don't think I can last much longer," Gregg gasped. I began to push back hard against him, even squeezing my ass around him. "Fill his ass with cum, big brother," Cassie ordered her sibling, "Oh god yes, Gregg, cum in his ass. Let him feel what it's like, he wants it badly," Sally urged.

John began to move around to stand by his friend, as he stroked his cock in time with Gregg's thrusts. I wasn't sure what was happening, John had a much thicker cock. However, I didn't really care at that point. The cock up my ass, was adding to the pleasure Sally's pussy was giving me, as she continued to squeeze herself around me. Having popped a pill earlier, I knew they helped me last but it was getting difficult to stay calm, a tight pussy gripping me, a cock inside me, something had to give!

Suddenly the cock inside me thickened, jerked once, twice, and on the third it began to fill me with hot cum. "Oh fuck Sally, he's cumming, filling my ass," I gasped, leaning over her back as I held her tight. Gregg grunted with each jerk. "Arrrrgh, shit I'm cumming," he groaned. Sally's pussy began to clench and release, as she screamed out her climax, whilst sucking on Cassie's clitoris. Cassie had her eyes closed and was sighing, squeezing her very hard nipples.

Once Gregg finished jerking, he withdrew his semi-hard cock. John immediately got behind me, rubbing his cock head up and down my ass, covering it with his friend's cum. "Okay, slut, I'm gonna fill your 'cunt' with my thick cock now," John ordered as he fed his glans into my cum soaked ass, I winced at first as his thickness began to stretch me. However, all that spunk eased the way, John slid slowly into me, his cock really pressing against my prostate.

I dropped my head down onto Sally's shoulder as I groaned and whispered. "Sally, he's so fucking thick. He's really filling me, stretching me."

Sally sighed softly, as she continued to climb down from her orgasmic peak. "I bet he isn't as thick as you lover." At that moment, I wasn't even thinking of doing any cock  comparison. John was slowly withdrawing until just the tip remained. Sally wiggled her ass, as a signal I had unfinished business to take care of. Cassie was beginning to shake beneath Sally, who was finger fucking the young girl's pussy and ass. With a scream, Cassie began to arch her spine and ball her hands into fists as she came all over Sally's hand. With a forceful thrust, John slammed his cock into me and his balls rested just above my own tight sac. We both grunted out "Fuck."

Gregg stood watching, a lustful grin on his face as he stroked his wet cock. He seemed to be getting hard again.

John withdrew again, just his throbbing, thick head, inside me. This time I withdrew from Sally. I looked down and saw her tight lips clinging to me as I pulled back, a thin string of her cum trailing from her to my cock. I eased up a bit, and lined up with her puckered rose. I eased the head inside with a satisfying groan, and an equally satisfying sigh from Sally. With a loud grunt and even louder groans from me and Sally, John plunged his full length back inside. This, in turn, forced half of me inside Sally's very tight warm ass.

John began to build up a steady rhythm fucking me, hard. The slapping of flesh hitting flesh was accompanied by John telling me how much he liked my tight ass, "Fuck but you've got a tight ass man. I wouldn't have thought a guy your age could be so fucking tight around me. You're tighter than Gregg! Take that cock bitch."

"He's also really hard for an older guy. And so thick, aarrrrr, fuck I'm gonna cum again soon. Don't you dare fucking stop," Sally sighed.

Cassie and Gregg were watching intently. Cassie with her fingers in her pussy, Gregg with his fist around his cock, pumping it slowly. Suddenly Cassie reached over and took her brother's balls in her hand and began to gently squeeze them. Gregg jumped momentarily, before moaning, "Oh fuck Cass, you shouldn't be doing that," He panted. She began to squeeze them a little harder. Tickling his perineum at the same time. Gregg began to stroke his cock faster.

"Sis! Stop it, pleasssse. I won't last long if you carry on," he almost pleaded, but he didn't take her hand away. John, Sally and I were now pounding against each other, eyes glued on the two siblings. I knew I was finally getting close, I could feel John's cock growing thicker and harder. I could also feel Sally's hips begin to tremble. Cassie was now watching her brother's cock. Fascinated by the way it leaked more precum every time she gave his balls a harder squeeze, "Cassie!" He begged, "If you don't stop…"

He didn't finish the sentence. Instead he just groaned, deep and long. Cassie had turned around and first licked his precum up before taking his throbbing cock in her mouth.

That was it, I suddenly groaned out loud, gave an even louder growl and my cock began jerking cum into Sally's ass. Sally in turn screamed out loud as I felt her tight ass muscle grip me hard as she orgasmed around me. I think it must have been my own tightening ass muscles that triggered John, as with a final thrust and deep satisfying grunts, I felt his hot cum searing my insides.

Before we collapsed in a tangled heap on top of each other, we were treated to the sight of Gregg pulling his spurting cock from his sister's mouth. He finished by covering his sister's face and tits with his cum. She, in turn, bucked into her own climax, holding her brother's thighs for support.

Before we all drifted off in exhaustion, I had the feeling the weekend was going to far exceed expectations….

Published 
Written by stanglia37
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments