Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Stretched In Korea

"Danny and I take it to the next level."

20
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story of my time in Korea."

This is the continuing story of my adventures with my Sergeant Danny Joe in Korea.  He had started to prime me for this by telling me of his cuckolding of other men with their wives.  I was Twenty-two and had never heard of this before.

I was married but my wife was back in Wisconsin. Korea was an unaccompanied tour then.  He was a prior service veteran who had served in Vietnam.  He was thirty-five and was far more experienced than I was.   

We would go to the local village and go from club to club. It started as I said with us picking up a Korean girl to share, we would both fuck her and I was usually in a sixty-nine with her as he fucked her.  I could see his cock stretching her pussy as it wrapped around his cock. 

He was about eight inches and fairly thick. Naturally, as he would be fucking her, I would swab my tongue across his cock and balls.  When he came, I would suck his cum from her snatch.  

All this led to me sucking his cock  while we were alone. I knew it was wrong but I could not help myself. I was under his complete control. If the Army had known, they would have court-martialed us and we would probably have gone to jail and been discharged. 

Danny knew this and, in the beginning, used it against me.  I would suck his cock whenever he wanted it. Sometimes we would go to the Ville and find a woman, and I loved sucking her pussy as he fucked her. 

As time went on, we would just go and rent a room and I would suck his cock. 

Eventually, he wanted to fuck my ass. It was something I had not done before but I was more than willing to try.

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. I was in Danny Joe's room, lying between his legs, sucking his balls as I looked up at his beautiful cock.  I could see all the veins and some pre cum dripping down the shaft.  I could see the contented look on his face. 

I swished his balls around in my mouth, taking one at a time in my mouth and lovingly sucking and nibbling on them.  I licked his shaft to catch the drooling pre cum, it tasted wonderful.  I brought my tongue to the head and swirled it around licking under the ridge and slobbering all over it. 

Danny was groaning. I was getting better at sucking his cock because I was getting quite a bit of practice.  I took the head into my mouth and slowly took the length into my mouth. Danny liked a slow blowjob, and I had no need to rush.

I felt his cock in my mouth, spongy but firm. I used my tongue as I went down. Danny liked the feeling so I wanted to please him. His legs were twitching as I sucked his cock, I took him deep into my mouth.

My nose was buried in his brown and gray pubic hair. He was rubbing my head and holding it gently as I sucked him from experience I could tell he was close.  I felt and saw his leg muscles twitch then he pushed his cock upwards and my head down.

I felt the first spurt erupt in my mouth. I swallowed and kept swallowing. I knew the contractions of my throat made him cum harder.  After five or six spurts, it slowed down and I leisurely sucked the rest of his cum out of his cock and cleaned it up, licking it clean like a kitten lapping milk. 

Danny was breathing hard and still fondling my head. I was nestled between his legs with his cock laying across my face it felt warm on my skin.

I scooted up to lie next to him and teasingly bit his nipple.  He was fondling my ass. I knew what was going to happen soon.  Danny was a bull/alpha he would tell me about the cuckold couples that he played with. They both would end up sucking him and being fucked by him.

He also worked as a prison guard in the south and told me a story about walking in on a black guy fucking a white guy in the shower. The black guy had told him, “Just washing his back, boss.”

I had been with him enough as we double-teamed a few Korean women so I could imagine what I was in for. We had met up with a young woman and told her and mama San that we were going to share her. Danny had a nice thick eight-inch cock so he would stretch out the pussy.

Part of my duties was to get her pussy wet so I would eat her out to get her moist as Danny watched. Once she was ready, she and I would get in a sixty-nine and he would fuck her from behind. I would guide him in and lick them both.

As I licked them, she was still tight and she was yelling it hurt. Danny was not going to stop so he grabbed some vaseline and rubbed it on his cock and her pussy and kept fucking her. He said, “I’m packing her full of axle grease and driving on.”

I licked her sweet pussy as he pushed his cock in further. I knew she was in a bit of pain so I licked and sucked her pussy even more. Danny was grunting and as, he pushed into her, his cock would move over my face and mouth. I would swab it with my tongue and lubricate it more so he could fuck her easier.

Hentaihotgirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaihotgirl

I felt his balls on my forehead and my nose as he went in. I was licking his cock and noticed he got harder and his balls tightened up so I knew he was close. The woman was writhing in orgasm as he pumped his cum into her once-tight pussy.

I could see and feel the contractions of his cock as he came. Once he stopped shooting, he slowly pulled his glistening cock from her pussy and it fell onto my face and into my mouth. I sucked the remnants of his cum from his cock, then went to work on her pussy.

I licked and sucked her cunt until all the cum was gone. She came on my face, all the while she was sucking my cock and I shot off in her mouth. Once I finished, she turned around and kissed me, giving my own cum back to me. It was wonderful.

Danny was more experienced than I was so he had me buy an enema kit from the px so I could clean myself out. He already had vaseline. We lived in different Quonset huts but he only shared it with one other staff sergeant who was never there.

I was nervous and excited. I went to the latrine and used the kit and made sure that I had cleaned myself out.

I went to Danny’s place and told him I was ready, he told me to be sure because once he started, he was not going to stop. I said I was. I went over to the bed and stripped off my shorts and sat down.

He told me to lie on my side then he placed vaseline on his finger and started to rub around my anus. That felt alright. He slowly inserted his finger inside me and that was a bit painful. I had never had that done before.

He slowly worked his finger in and out of my asshole, wriggling it while it was inside. I got used to the feeling. He did this for about fifteen minutes and, as he went on, I got used to the feeling.

I was still on my side as he stood up behind me and I could see him coat his cock with the lubricant until it was glistening. He asked me if I was ready and I told him yes.

To be honest, I was not ready for what was about to happen. I felt his cock head at my anus and he grabbed my hips and pressed forward.

The pain was intense and I bit into the pillow and grunted. I wanted him to stop but I knew that would not happen.

I tensed up as he pushed in further. I know I was starting to tear up and my face was hot. Slowly, he pushed into me. He only had the head of his cock in so far but it felt like more.

He stopped to let me rest and asked if I was ok. It took all I could do to nod.  He pushed in a little further my asshole was stretching to what I thought was its limit. I felt as if I was being ripped apart. 

He slowly pushed in for what seemed like a long time but was only about ten minutes. He used lube and he would push in and pull back and push in again.  Finally, he was all the way inside me and I felt full and I had an erection.

He began to fuck me with a slow steady pace. It started feeling good and I was moaning in pleasure, not pain.  He had me change position and I swung my leg over and we were in a missionary style.  I had my legs straddling his hips.  He was fucking me good.

My cock was hard and dribbling pre-cum.  His cock felt good inside me. It was hitting my prostate gland and I was clenching his cock with my ass. With a loud grunt, he shot his load into my ass. 

I could feel it as he pumped his cum into me. 

At the same time, I shot a huge load up in the air and onto my stomach and his chest.  After a few more thrusts, he finally stopped.

His cock was still in my ass and he kept his cock inside me until it softened up and pulled out.  My ass was sore but felt empty. 

He asked me how I felt and I said good.  We lay there catching our breath.  I got up and went over to the sink and put some warm water into a bowl and went back to the bed and gently washed his cock.

I washed and noticed some blood. Danny told me that was normal and would stop in a little bit.  My ass was still full of his sperm and dripped out.  He gave me a little slap on my ass and squeezed my cheeks. 

I lay down next to him and we fell asleep.

I felt good. My ass was sore but I helped out my friend and fellow soldier. We would go to the Ville and still pick up women but he knew he always had a mouth and ass he could use whenever he wanted it. 

What we did not know at the time was that, even though we were alone, someone had seen us through the window and that would come back to haunt us in a good way.

I stayed in Danny’s hootch that night and many nights after. I learned how to take cock at any time and anywhere.

Published 
Written by Imjin138
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments