Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therapy Session

"A special massage therapy to relieve some stress"

59
9 Comments 9
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first erotica story."

It had been a while since I felt the touch of a woman.  My marriage has been sexless for over ten years after she cheated on me.  I should have left her, but didn't want it to affect our kids so I suppressed my feelings. 

Even after all those years, I never touched another woman.  Not that I never thought about it, but I didn't want to be in a position where I could get caught and then the blame would all fall on me.  Even though I haven't had sex, I do masturbate all the time.  But. I am very careful to not get caught because my wife would criticize me for it.  Especially since I watch porn when I do. 

I've been talking with a therapist, Carlie, for a while now and she knows all about my history and that I am basically alone while still being married.  She has never recommended I cheat on my wife, but she also felt it was important that I was happy and fulfilled.  So, near the end of one of our sessions, she had a recommendation for me.  She recommended I go see a special massage therapist.  She said it would be good for my body and mind.   

I arrived at the building and went in.  At the receptionist, I gave her my name and was told to go through door two.  I didn't think anything of it as people were coming and going through all the doors.  But, after I went through door two, I noticed no one else was in the 2nd waiting room.  Just one chair.  So, I took a seat and waited. 

After a couple of minutes of waiting, a woman came out of the only other door in the room.  She was attractive, about 5'6", and had on tight white scrubs that were a little too tight for her chest.  She didn't have huge tits, but big enough to show cleavage.  She led me into another room and told me to undress as much as I felt comfortable and get under the sheet.  She then left the room. 

I had been to massage therapists before and decided this time, I would go completely naked.  Nothing happened on previous massages and I felt I could keep myself under control and not get a hard-on when I turned over, even though the masseuse (assuming it was the woman that led me in) was attractive. 

She came back in a few minutes later and introduced herself as Ashley.  She explained that Carlie, my therapist, occasionally recommends her clients to this location to help.  She said that this is a very special therapeutic massage.  I was looking forward to the relaxing massage and didn't really catch the meaning.  She then asked if it would be OK if two trainees came into the room to observe the massage.  I told her it was fine. 

When they came in, she introduced them as Deb and Brad.  I didn't get a good look at it either since I was lying on my stomach and didn't have a good view of the door. 

The massage started like any normal massage.  She worked on my shoulders, neck and back, then went to my legs.  At times, I could feel her hands moving inside my upper legs, closer to my areas that any other massage before.  I was slightly turned on but trying to not get too turned on so I didn't get erect.  After about twenty minutes, she told me to turn over.  When did, I was able to get a quick glance at Deb and Brad.  Deb was similar in shape and size to Alshey, but where Ashley had long, light brown hair, Deb had dark, short hair.  Not too short, but kind of a bob.  I didn't really look at Brad, other than to notice he had dark blonde hair. 

As I lay on my back, Ashley massaged my chest and stomach.  I was very relaxed.  She then moved to my legs.  As when I was on my back, as she massaged my legs, her hands kept moving up my inner thigh, closer and closer to my cock.  I still wasn't hard yet, but I could sense I might soon lose that battle.  

As my mind started to wander a bit, I was thinking to myself that I was glad that I had recently groomed down there.  Not that anyone was looking at it, but it made me feel better about myself to be neatly groomed. 

Her hands lightly brushed against my balls, not enough to think that she meant to, but enough to break my hold on keeping my cock soft.  It started to harden.  I know I'm not the biggest, but I am about average, nothing to be embarrassed about.  I quickly glanced at Ashley to see if she noticed.  She had a slight smile on her face and my cock throbbed a bit.  She leaned over to my ear and said, "now, we are going to move on to the real reason Carlie sent you here." 

She then moved back to massage my upper legs, moving on my inner thigh, and then her hands moved onto my balls.  My cock got instantly hard... harder than it's been in a long time.  Her hands moved onto my cock and the blanket fell off.  At that moment, I remembered Deb and Brad in the room with me and jumped a little.  Ashley told me to relax... Deb and Brad will be joining in shortly.  She just wanted to get me ready. 

The problem, I realized with a little bit of panic, was that no one had touched me down there in a long time and I was feeling like I was going to explode.  As Ashley massaged my hard cock, she leaned over and said the first step was to make me cum since she knew it had been a while, so they could move on to phase two.  When she finished telling me that, there was nothing more I could do to stop myself and my cock started to throb.  She could feel me tense up and continued to stroke me.   

I moaned, "oh, god... I'm going to cum."  Then, I started cumming, all over my chest.

My body shuddered as the last bits of cum exited my softening dick.  Ashley then told Deb and Brad to come over and clean me off.  They both brought warm towels over and started wiping the cum off my chest and stomach.  I was aware that I was still laying there, completely naked.  That thought made my cock hard again.  I noticed Deb spent a little extra time cleaning around my cock, moving it around with her hard a bit as she got every last bit of it.  I also noticed that, as Brad walked back to the counter, he appeared to lick something off his fingers.  I was guessing it was my cum.  That also made my cock hard.   

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

I had never thought about another man before, but I was in no shape to think otherwise.   

Deb and Brad sat back down and I noticed Ashley coming closer.  She had changed out of her white scrubs and was now wearing a sheer bra and panties.  I could make out her nipples through the bra.  My cock started throbbing again.  She turned away to prepare something and I got a good look at her ass.  She was wearing a small thong and her nice, round ass was on full display.  I could tell she took care of herself.  Even though she was curvy, it was a fit curvy.  Nice ass, a small waist, and beautiful tits.  When she turned back towards me. I glanced at her pussy.  Through the very thin material, I could tell she was completely shaved. 

As she came back up to me, she told me she wanted to find out how I was giving oral.  As she said that, she pulled off her panties to reveal her shaved pussy.  I noticed it was glistening a bit.  She reached her hand down and inserted a finger.  When she pulled it out, she brought it up to her mouth and tasted herself.  She told me she was ready for me. 

She climbed up on the table, with each leg on either side of my chest, and placed her pussy right in front of my face.  I could smell her sweet pussy and also see her juices on her lips.  With her hands, she parted her pussy lips and moved closer to my face.  I didn't have to lift my head and only had to stick out my tongue to penetrate her pussy.  I moved my tongue around her clit, up and down and all around.  Her pussy tasted amazing.  I could hear her moaning as I continued to lick her. 

She then started to shudder and said she was going to cum.  I could taste her cum as she continued to gyrate on my face.  At that same time, I became aware of hands on my cock.   The hands were moving up and down my cock and then I felt a tongue licking the head of my dick. I was sure there was plenty of pre-cum on my cock.  I then felt a second tongue on my dick and realized that both Deb and Brad were playing with me.  If possible, it made me even more horny. 

After Ashley finished cumming, she got off the bed.  That's the first time I could see both Brad and Deb licking up and down my shaft.  Both of them were completely nude.  From the angle Deb was standing, I could see that she was not completely shaved but had a small landing strip above her slit.  I also noticed that Brad was completely shaved as well, and also had an erect cock. 

Ashley didn't even attempt to clean herself off, but went over to Deb and got on her knees, lifting one of Deb's legs up over her shoulder, and started to lick Deb's pussy. 

With all this going on, I couldn't control myself anymore.  I started to cum again.  This time, Deb took my entire cock in her mouth as I squirted over and over again.  I don't think I've ever cummed that much before.  When my cock was done, she lifted her head and kissed Brad, sharing my cum with him. 

My cock got hard instantly at that sight.  Ashley stopped licking Deb's pussy and nodded at Deb.  Deb then climbed onto the table, straddling me.  She reached back and grabbed my cock, sliding it into her moist pussy.  As good as the blowjob felt, feeling my cock in her pussy, moving up and down, felt so much better.  As Deb was on top of me, I got a good look at her nakedness.  She had nice firm breasts with small nipples that were extremely hard.  I reached up and grabbed them and massaged them, playing with the nipples.  That made her moan. 

Ashley went over to Brad, who was standing next to the table, and started giving him a blowjob.  It only took a few minutes of her head bobbing before he said he was going to cum.  Ashley pulled away from him and he finished stroking his cock and came on my chest.  That pushed me over the limit as Deb was riding me.  I said I was about to cum so Deb stopped riding me and stroked my cock as I started cumming on my stomach and chest.  I was covered in both my cum and Brad's cum.  All three of them gathered around me and licked all the cum off my chest and stomach. 

Once they were all done, Ashley told me I could shower in the next room and they'd have my clothes ready for me.  I went into the shower and took a long hot shower, washing my body.  I didn't really want to get rid of all of what happened but knew I couldn't keep it on my body.  I heard the door open and noticed that Deb had just entered.  She joined me in the shower and said that she needed just a little more time with me.  At the sight of her naked, wet body, my cock got hard again, 

She turned around and bent over, which was my sign to enter her from behind.  She guided my cock into her pussy and I started to thrust over and over again.  She was moaning with delight.  I reached around and fondled her breasts and played with her still-hard nipples.  I could feel her pussy tightening a bit and she said she was cumming.  I told her I was about to cum as well.  She turned around and took my cock in her mouth as I started to cum.  She swallowed it all down.  When she was done, she stood up, gave me a smile, and kissed my cheek. 

I finished showering and got dressed.  Ashley was back in her scrubs, this time, they were blue, and told me that the session was over but that if Carlie prescribed another session, she'd take care of me.  I left the office feeling the most relaxed and refreshed I had ever felt.

Published 
Written by BeRad99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments