Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Indiscretion Natasha Can Never know I am Aware of. Part 1

"Wife cheats on me with my brother in satin blouse."

14
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Yes, it's true."

A few weeks had passed since our trip to Venice but, much to my frustration, because of our heavy workloads nothing had progressed in terms of fulfilling my fantasy.

I hadn’t seen my older brother Mark since his marriage fell apart and he went to live in New Zealand a few years earlier. We had never really been close, so I was surprised when he called to ask if he could stay at our house for a few days while he came home to finalize his divorce. Despite it not being the best time for us with work and all, I couldn’t really say no, and besides, since he had never met Natasha, it would be a good way for him to finally get to know my wife.

As I had to be in London with work on the day he was to arrive, Natasha said she’d finish work a little early and pick him up at the airport in the afternoon.

While I was travelling back on the train, Natasha called to say that she had brought Mike home and that she had booked a table in one of our favourite restaurants for dinner. I told her it would be a couple of hours before I got home asked if everything was ok.

“Everything is fine. He’s in the shower. Don’t worry about us, I’ll open a bottle of wine and we’ll wait for you to get home.”

Knowing Mark had never been at ease with women he didn’t know well, I had been dreading the idea of coming home and finding them sitting there in awkward silence, but to my relief when I finally got to the door of our apartment, I could hear laughter.

When I walked into the living room, they were sat drinking wine and chatting happily. I greeted my brother and caught up for an hour while and Natasha got ready for dinner. She called me from the bedroom to tell me we would be late for dinner.

I could smell the faint scent of Natasha’s perfume when I got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom to find Natasha stood in her cream satin underwear. As I put my shirt on, I felt my cock stiffening as I watched her take her black pencil skirt out of the wardrobe and slide it over her stockinged legs till the tight satin traced the outline of her hips.

She saw me watching: “Do you like?” she asked, with a cheeky smile on her face.

It was all I could do to respond with mumbled, “Yes.”

Then she reached into the wardrobe again and pulled out her cream satin blouse, and I watched as she slowly slid her arms into the sleeves, buttoned it up just enough to be able to see the lace trim of her bra and tuck it neatly into her skirt.

She looked over to see me stroking the bulge in my pants.

“I see you really like it,” she said as she turned to the mirror and inspected herself before reaching into her jewellery box for her pearl necklace.

I went behind her and took the necklace. Taking in her perfume as my trembling fingers fastened her necklace was more than I could handle and I grabbed the blouse covered breasts and pressed my throbbing cock against her ass, as I kissed her neck. Then feeling my try to pull up her skirt, she pulled my hands away.

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS

“No, you’ll have to wait till later.”, she said with some regret in her voice. “Now behave yourself and go and talk to your brother while I finish up here.”

I did as I was told, and a few minutes later I heard the unmistakable sound of her high heels hitting the hardwood floor, as she slowly walked down the hallway.

We both looked over as she walked into the living room and my brother’s chin almost hit the floor as his eyes took her in.

“Do I look ok?” she said with a smile that said she knew exactly what we thought.

We both nodded and Mark was just about to mutter something when the taxi driver rang the bell.

She led the way out and following behind them I could see that he was watching her ass sway as she walked.

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn’t help enjoying the fact that my brother was obviously attracted to my wife.

In the restaurant, the wine started to take effect and Natasha and we all loosened up a little more and, as we did, Mark began to let his guard down and I could see him occasionally try to peek down her blouse when he thought we weren’t looking. Then I saw that Natasha noticed him doing it and instead of pulling away, she then began to lean in closer to him.

Although I felt pangs of jealousy, my heart was beating like a drum and my cock was throbbing at the thought of this unthinkable fantasy.

Just then my boss called about something important and I excused myself and left the table to take the call. I stood by the bar and watched them from a distance as my boss told me something about our accounts. The call was over within a few minutes, but I was so strangely erotic watching them from distance that I stayed there for another twenty minutes. Seeing from their body language that they were enjoying each other’s company and were even gradually moving closer to one another in my absence had my cock leaking in my pants. I knew if I stood there any longer, I would fill my pants, so I begrudgingly returned to them.

As soon as they saw me returning to the table they moved slightly apart and I could see from their faces that they would rather I had stayed away.

I knew then what I had to do.

In the hope that they would stay out alone together, I paid the bill and I told them that I wasn’t feeling too good and should go home. However, I must have acted too well because Natasha looked concerned and ordered a taxi for us all to go home.

On the way home in the taxi, I said that it was just the wine that was making me sleepy because I‘d been working late all week. This seemed to ease her concerns and I said l was feeling better and we should all have a drink a home.

To be continued...

If you have liked this story so far, please leave a message. 

 

 

Published 
Written by satincuckoldguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments