Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends

"Some fires never truly die"

66
14 Comments 14
6.8k Views 6.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This was a cheating story where I wanted to build the romantic tension before getting to the eroticism. Feedback is always welcomed and will push me to write more. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Also, if you like my content and have an idea you feel I could bring to life please inbox me"

Lena awoke to the sound of her husband James leaving for work. As she lay in her bed, cold and alone, she thought back to the previous night. It was a night of passion. A night of utter fulfillment and unhindered exhibition. The night began when she was leaving her art studio after a long day of shooting for her video blog’s big summer blowout giveaway. She was ready to begin her weekend and relax her body as well as her mind.

Walking to her car, she received a phone call from James. He was telling her that he would be working late at the office to finish the draft statements for his latest architectural assignment. Lena felt let down because they had been stuck in a work rut for the last three weeks. This only gave them enough time to see each other in passing. However, she understood how important his work was to him and wanted him to succeed. After letting him know that she would be alright she got into her car and proceeded to drive home.

Arriving at her home, Lena began to plan out her night in her mind. She was going to take a long bath with her favorite Cherry blossom bath bomb, then follow it up with a pint of her favorite Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. All while she binged on a good crime show.

Walking into the bathroom in the master bedroom, Lena stripped away her clothes. First went her pink collared shirt, then her black stiletto heels. Next, she shimmied out of her skin-tight charcoal grey suit pants, unclasped her matching pink bra, and finally dropped her pink satin panties. She turned on the bath water and let the water build as she corrected the temperature. She went to her closet and found her black silk robe as well as her lavender plush slippers. Returning to the bathroom, she placed her robe and slippers on her vanity sink and grabbed a bath bomb. She proceeded to drop in the bath bomb and watched as it dissipated in the water. Before stepping in she turned on some soft jazz on the internal stereo system James had wired throughout the house. Sliding into the water, Lena instantly began to feel her stress and worries drift away. She grabbed a warm face cloth out of the cabinet on the wall above the tub. Laying the warm face cloth over her head, she slid down even further into the tub and soaked and the music carried her away.

Some time later she heard her phone ringing and knew by the sound of the Sade song playing it was Darius. Darius had been her longest-standing friend from her childhood. Once upon a time they even dated during their experimental phase of college. It had been months since they last spoke because Darius had been out of the country on business. Lena figured she might as well answer knowing that Darius always complained when she didn’t answer his calls.

Picking up the phone she put on her voice of childish excitement. Speaking with Darius she learned that he had just returned from his last trip to Buena Vista and was dying to see her and catch up on what he’d missed. Lena felt convicted because although she wanted to see Darius she knew James wouldn’t like them hanging out alone given their history. She asked Darius for some time to decide and let him know that she would call him back shortly. Hanging up she called James to see if she could talk him into being okay with her going out for drinks with Darius. She called his phone twice to only get his voicemail. She didn’t know what to do, she wanted to see Darius but she knew that if roles were reversed she’d want James to turn down the offer. She decided to try James’ phone one last time, this time he answered and through talking let her know that he would be going out with friends from work. That sealed it; if he could go out without consultation then so could she.

She called Darius back and let him know she would be more than happy to spend some time with him. He told her that he would be by her house in a couple of hours to take her out. This put Lena into a panic, she had just a couple of hours to get ready for a night out that she was totally unprepared for. After drying off from her bath and releasing the water she proceeded to raid her closet for something to wear. It came down to two dresses; one her favorite yellow sundress which showed off her figure, but still flowed loosely to leave room for imagination. The second was a blue, pin-striped dress that had a deep v-cut in the front. She wanted to look sexy but knew that she had better keep the blue dress for when she went out with James. She found a pair of her sandals that had jewels on the straps. She put a curl activator into her hair and made sure her hair had a naturally curly bounce. As she was putting on her makeup Darius called and reassured her of the time of his arrival. Lena played it off as if she was already ready knowing she was nowhere near that point. Luckily by the time he knocked on the door, she was doing her final checks in the mirror.

Opening the door, she was slightly stunned to see Darius. He was always tall, about 6’5”, but he had put on some muscle, grown a full beard, shaved his head, and now had a golden glow to his cocoa-brown skin. She had to snap herself back to reality to remind herself to greet him. He complimented her, voice booming with baritone, on how good she looked in her dress which made her blush. She told him that he looked fairly nice himself, joking by adding in “for once” with a laugh. He really did look good in his light grey Armani suit with a deeply unbuttoned black shirt that gave her a peak at his bulging chest. He told her that he decided to take her dancing first before they went to dinner and drinks. She could only smile and agree. When they got outside, she saw that he had a white Murcielago parked in the driveway. He pressed a button on his key fob and the door opened to reveal a bouquet of white roses with purple tips.

Lena felt a flutter inside, what was this? It was romantic, but why was she so struck? He guided her into the car and closed the door for her. His car smelled wonderful, and he had soft R&B playing. They talked and laughed as he drove. Pulling up in front of a Latin Salsa bar Darius opened her door and helped her up before giving the keys to the valet. He escorted her in and told the hostess to prepare his table as they walked out onto the dance floor. Unlike the clubs of their past, this dance floor was open enough for them to dance.

As the night went on, Lena let go of herself and let her inner instincts take hold. During one song she began to grind against Darius and felt the heat of his body pressed against her. They seemed to dance forever until they both decided that they needed a break. Walking up to a booth above the dance floor, Lena noticed that they were secluded from the rest of the club. Sitting down, a waiter removed the lid from two dishes on the table before them. One was a sirloin steak with broccoli florets and risotto. The other was a cut of salmon with rice pilaf. The waiter poured two glasses of Chardonnay and then excused himself from their booth. Lena asked Darius how this was possible at a Latin dance club. He simply told her that anything is possible when you’re the owner and not the customer. They talked more about his travels and the recent changes in her life.

The food was delicious, and the wine was smooth. Darius seemed to have developed a psychic ability because the words he spoke were perfect responses to her. One moment she even felt her head spin and started to wonder if it was the wine or something more. She missed times like this with James, nights of wanton venture and romance. Their lives afforded them many nice things and they still had their occasional night out, but the passion seemed to have dimmed. Darius must’ve completed serious self-development during his time away because his aura intoxicated her with passion, desire, romance, and intellectual stimulation. Not once had he touched her in an erotic way, but she already felt as though he’d been caressing her all night long.

Just when she thought the night was through Darius added yet another surprise when he asked if he could take her somewhere special to enjoy the stars and relax before he took her home. She agreed, trying hard to keep her innocence about her because every fiber of her being wanted to melt for him like an old school-girl crush. He walked her out of the club and there was a limousine waiting for them with the door open and inside more wine, plush interior and a pallet of blankets and pillows spread out on the floor. After they got in, the car began to drive as Darius and Lena sat on the back seat drinking wine, joking about past times and how different things were now that they had achieved their dreams.

They pulled up to an empty mountainside, pitch-black darkness all around them. Darius took the glass from Lena as he laid her down on the pallet of blankets and pillows. They were beyond soft but still maintained a firmness that supported them. He told her to look up and Lena was left in awe as the sunroof of the limo went opaque and she could see a sky illuminated with the most beautiful scene of stars she had ever seen. Just then, when she thought the night couldn’t get deeper, the most sensual music began to play in the background and she felt Darius’ hands upon her thigh and neck. With no resistance, he pulled her close to him and began to whisper in her ear how much he missed her. He told her that every moment away from her felt as though he were cast into nothingness. Darius professed to Lena that he’d never stopped loving her and that he wanted her back to himself to show her real love and affection. He told her that he wanted to fuck her mind so that he could make love to her body. He kissed on her neck and rubbed her thighs as he continued to whisper sweet words.

Lena was falling apart inside her mind. She needed to stop him. This could not continue. Why wasn’t she moving? Why did she want him to keep going? No, this was wrong and it would never work out. She left him for a reason. But this wasn’t the Darius she knew. Who was this man? This man, who knew her body as if he sculpted it himself, this man who made her submit to him without even asking, this man who had her ready to forego it all. She was soaking between her thighs, and she couldn’t tell if it was the wine or if this was what her body desired.

Before she could think anymore, Darius put his strong, soft hand upon her cheek and turned her face to meet his connecting kiss. Oh, that kiss, that kiss that sent terrifyingly wonderful shocks through her every pore. With the touch of his lips to hers Lena felt a gush of juices run down between her cheeks. She had to have him, all rational thoughts were gone and now her carnal lust had taken over. She pushed back into his kiss, matching his passion. As they continued to kiss Lena felt Darius’ hand sliding up her dress and stop atop her now-drenched panties. Her legs instantly spread, dying for him to go beyond that layer of lace and spread her lips to electrify her senses.

Elvinaross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elvinaross

He kept his hand atop her panties and let his palm press and caress her mound. A moan escaped her lips as he began to nibble on her ear lobe while his other hand massaged her breast through her bra. Almost unconsciously Lena’s hands began to explore Darius’ body. She could feel how defined his muscles were through his shirt. He removed his jacket and finished unbuttoning his shirt to give her a full view of his body. Even in the dim light of the limo Darius had a body that was cut from stone and looked as soft as a feather. She began to kiss up and down his torso licking his muscles and even taking time to address his nipples.

Somehow this man even tasted delicious, and it was driving Lena crazy. This had to be a dream, or the wine had her over-emphasizing the situation. The grip of his hands on her ass felt vastly different from any time James had ever done it. Lena could feel herself losing control and it terrified her. She did nothing to stop Darius as he lowered her bra and exposed her plump breasts. She was always self-conscious about her large areolas, but he made her proud of them with how he at once began to devour them. His mouth catered to her nipples and had her legs beginning to shake. A soft “fuck you” drifted from her lips as Lena experienced a light orgasm through her breasts.

Darius smiled and continued to suckle on her breasts while his hands teased her between her thighs. She wanted him to go further but she was loving how much tender care he was giving her body. Lena decided to take control before she completely went into a trance. She pushed him onto his back and dropped down to his waist level. Keeping eye contact with Darius, Lena undid his belt and unzipped his pants.

The bulge she saw through his black boxer briefs reminded Lena of why she originally dated him. Darius had a manhood that left men and women in awe. It was thick, long, curved slightly upwards with a mushroom head. Her mouth watered with anticipation to taste him once more. She resisted herself as she teased his shaft with kisses and light flicks of her tongue. Lena felt emboldened as she listened to him moan. Then she placed the head in her mouth. She quickly realized this wouldn’t be as easy as with James who, although was quite well endowed himself, was not to the magnitude of Darius. Lena, the actress she was, kept her composure as if she’d done this hundreds of times before; that it was not a big deal. Swirling around his tip she could taste his anticipation and intensity with every drop of pre-cum that began to pour out of him.

Lena knew he was ready for the show when he began to hold the back of her neck and buck his hips upwards. So being the merciful woman she is Lena opened her mouth and let his fullness enter in. At first, she couldn’t take it all in but with a little work, and a lot of spit, she was soon almost at the base. Darius was loving every single minute of it. His moans became more audible, and his thrust became more primal. Lena began stroking him as she slurped his length up and down keeping as much spit as possible, but not creating a pool on his hips. She even went down and swirled his taint amid it all. SO TABOO! SO DIRTY! SO SLUTTY! She loved it and wanted to show him how much of a nasty girl he made her want to be. Feeling his shaft begin to swell Lena knew if she wanted this party to continue she’d better give him a reprieve. She ended her meal of his loins and laid back, telling him to see if he could do better.

Darius had the most devious smile on his face as he prowled towards her like a hungry lion. He sunk his head between her thighs starting at her knees, licking and kissing his way up to her clearly soaked wetness. He slid her panties off and took a deep whiff of her scent and told her how much her love made him want to engulf her. He took her hand and rubbed it along her mound and brought it up to his mouth first. It was as if he were doing a tasting at a fine dining restaurant by the sheer delighted look on his face. Lena became jealous and asked him in the sweetest voice if she could have a taste. So he took his hand and drew circles around her opening which made her quiver with pleasure.

As he brought it to her lips he could see the thick creaminess on his glistening fingers. She eagerly opened her mouth as he placed his fingers on her tongue. His thick, strong fingers mixed with the surprisingly addictive taste of her love made her suck on his fingers with an even stronger motivation than she did on him. He lightly joked about how it must be good if she loved it so much.

Darius sunk his face into her lips, and from the moment his tongue hit her button, Lena gave a loud gasp and moaned “fuck” because she instantly climaxed.

This didn’t stop Darius who continued to kiss her lips. This was too much, she was too deep. Lena loved his mouth on her. He licked her as if it were the only thing that matter to him in the world. His tongue strokes were deep and full of passion. He even worked his fingers inside of her hitting all of her spots with surgical precision. His other free hand had found its way to her nipples and was flicking and twisting them. Lena knew that she’d lost all control and her body now belonged to Darius. The world she knew before was melting away. The only thing there was now was this moment and their lovemaking. He had her mind and still hadn’t penetrated her.

Lena didn’t realize how hard she was shaking with the endless waves of climaxes that were washing over her. They grew more intense the more frequent they occurred. Darius was no ordinary man, he was a deity. Lena’s eyes began to roll as she transcended into a sexual plane of ecstasy and carnal delight. Her moans became deep and guttural with every more intense orgasm. The slut within her took full control as she, without a second of consideration, said, “Fuck me! Fuck me now! Take me, I am yours! Oh please, daddy, fuck me! Shit!”

Darius stopped his meal and rose up until they were face to face. Lena could feel the tip of him pressing onto her and it drove her wild with lust. She started to press her hips down to force him into her but he knew this and teased her by keeping just the tip at the opening. This began to infuriate Lena because she wanted him and she wanted him now. She decided if he wasn’t going to give it then damn it she’d take it. She locked her legs behind him and pulled him into her. This caught them both by surprise. Darius because he wasn’t used to this level of forcefulness from Lena. Lena because she was amazed by how easily his entire length slid into her. That had never happened before even when they used lube in the past.

Darius told her how amazingly tight she was and how her wetness felt inviting to his strokes. What a stroke he had. With such a curve, Darius was able to stretch her and still perfectly hit her spot. The obscenities that left her as he thrust in and out of her, slow and gentle at first but quickly became long, deep hits that pressed the back of her almost penetrating her cervix. Her orgasms became so rapid and strong that during one of his drawbacks Lena gushed all over his hips. This motivated Darius and he started to pound her. This caused more gushing and made Lena grip the blankets and contort like a woman possessed.

As she was coming down, she pushed him out of her because she needed a break to recover herself. It was so intense she forgot how to breathe; her body transcended euphoria. Darius checked on her to ensure she was okay. Lena could only answer with a head nod and an unyielding grin. When he could see that she’d come back down, Darius turned Lena onto her stomach. He pulled her ass high into the air while the rest of her body was sprawled out.

As he entered her again, Lena let out another loud, elongated “fuck” as her walls clenched around him. The clenching increased the pleasure. His thrusts were deep and powerful; she could feel them shooting up her spine making her grip the blankets and press her face hard into a pillow. His hands felt massive gripping her hips and ass as he pulled her back onto him. Lena drifted from her body as a wash of pleasure transported her to another plane of existence. She felt herself thinking and saying things her heart didn’t believe but were her truth at that moment.

Darius’ motions began to slow and elongate, signaling to Lena that he was nearing his end. Her inner self was screaming for her to tell him to pull out, to tell him not to take that risk. However, when he moved to pull out she cried out, “No, daddy, Please. I want it.”

She pressed herself up and sat back on Darius’ lap. She began to vigorously ride him, intent on her goal. She could feel his hands caressing her body in a vain attempt to stop her from taking what they both knew he wanted to give her. Their breathing intensified as both climaxes synced and neared. With an explosive yell, Darius unleashed inside Lena as she felt her body tense through a mind-melting orgasm. They collapsed backwards and Lena could feel Darius drain from within her as he went limp.

Every nerve ending on her body was alive and nearing overstimulation. She couldn’t formulate words or even begin to process movement. Her mind raced as she thought about what just occurred. Shed shared an unintentional night of bliss with a man who once had her mind, body, and soul. However, it was wrong. All of it was wrong. She’d devoted herself to James. He was her true love. She was his wife. They were building a legacy together. She wanted Darius. She wanted his fire. She wanted his assurance. She wanted his love. She even wanted his child, the one thing she could never have with James.

Before she could process any further she was jarred back to consciousness by a dull, repeated buzzing somewhere in the floor around them. Looking at the illuminated spot on the ceiling, Lena’s eyes traced it back to the source and saw her purse spilled out on the floor. Her phone had fallen out and it was ringing. Her heart beat erratically as she dread looking at the name on the caller ID. She hoped it would quickly go to voicemail so she could return to her dream state for just a moment longer. To her dismay, the phone continued to ring and she nearly shed a tear as Darius prompted her to check it out. Intuition be damned because Lena already knew who it was on the call. She sat up and crawled over to her phone. It was him, the last man she ever wanted to hear from in a moment like this. She knew she had to answer. She had to face her demons; they’d come to collect on the sacrifice she’d just made with Darius. Her fingers trembled as she slid the call icon to ‘answer’ and watched the screen transition into a video call.

With a voice full of conviction and fear, Lena said, “Hello.”

Published 
Written by King_Mal2k10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments