Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

French Holiday Capers

"A wife is seduced by a lover with her husband's permission."

113
29 Comments 29
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I married my first Husband, Roger when I was nineteen. Roger was twenty-one, and I had been a virgin until I met him. Just like any young couple, we had sex at every opportunity. Roger was very heavily into roleplay and we acted out lots of different scenarios. Sometimes I'd pretend to be a hooker, but his favourite subject was that I'd just be a cheating wife. and he'd be my lover, not my husband.

One night during our role play, he asked me if I would really like to have sex with some other guy. I thought about it for a while and told him that I'd consider it, but not with anyone local or with any of his friends. We were soon to go to France for a holiday and I told him that If the opportunity arose while in France I'd take it. My revelation got Roger very excited and over the next few weeks, our roleplay featured me having holiday sex with a stranger. One thing that I did make clear to Roger was that If I was going to have sex with some other guy it would be in private and I wasn't going to perform with him watching me.

We flew to Nice on the tenth of July from Belfast City Airport. It was an early morning flight and we landed in France at nine a.m. We hired a car and drove to the hotel in St Raphael, where we were to stay for the next two weeks. We were shown to our room and then we went into town for some sightseeing. St Raphael is a small coastal town, with lots of restaurants and pubs. We had lunch and then did some shopping in a local market. I bought myself a thong bikini for the beach. Roger said that I wouldn't have the nerve to wear it on the beach, but I intended to prove him wrong.

We returned to our hotel later and downed a few drinks at the poolside bar. We were joined by Jude, who was from Walsall. He told us that he would be going home within the next few days. Jude was interesting and fun to chat to. He told lots of jokes and as the evening progressed, I realized that he was flirting with me. I made my mind up at that very moment that Jude was to be the guy who my husband was so desperate for me to fuck.

After we said goodnight to Jude, Roger and I returned to our room. I informed Roger that I had chosen Jude to be my second-ever lover. Roger responded by leading me to the bedroom and stripping me naked, before giving me a hard pounding. Then he did something that he'd never done before. After he'd shot his load inside me, he went down on me and licked every last drop of cum from me. I now knew that this was not a fantasy for Roger. he really did want me to be a slut for other men and have them use me. What I found strange was that I was now totally sold on the idea as well.

The next morning Roger and I got up early and drove to the beach. I put on my thong Bikini and lay on a towel. There were lots of women on the beach who were topless, so I took off my bikini top and lay on my back. I could see that Roger was excited, by the bulge in his swimming trunks. There was a group of French teenagers on the beach who were playing volleyball. All the girls were topless and they looked like they were having fun. Then one of the guys from the group approached me and asked if I would like to join them. I accepted and he took my hand and we ran down the beach to join his friends.

The volleyball game turned out to be more an excuse for the guys to have a crafty grope at the almost naked girls and over the next hour or so I had been touched up by all the guys and some of the girls too. Then they took a break and a girl called Claire told me to lie on a sun lounger and she would put sunscreen on my back and shoulders. When she had done so, she started to apply screen to my thighs and buttocks. Then I felt her fingers slide under my thong and Claire began to rub my clit with her left hand, while applying sunscreen with her right. I didn't object. It felt good.

All of a sudden the impromptu volleyball started again. Everyone ran off to join in except for Claire, who seemed to be determined to bring me to an orgasm. Claire told me to lie on my back and when I did so, she pulled my thong to the side and went down on me. Her tongue flicked my clit while her fingers darted in and out of my pussy. I knew that some people on the beach were watching, but I didn't care.

I wanted this to last forever, but a public beach was probably not a wise choice. I could feel my orgasm building and when it happened, it was so intense that I screamed. I looked up at Claire and she had a cheeky grin on her face. She ran off to join her friends and I fixed my thong back in place, before calmly walking down the beach to rejoin Roger. I was aware of a few people watching me. A man clapped as I passed him and he was rewarded with a slap by his girlfriend, who shouted something at me, but she spoke German and it meant nothing.

Roger had watched my frolic with Claire from a distance. The bulge in his swimming trunks now resembled a policeman's baton. We gathered up our belongings and left the beach. During the drive back to the hotel, I decided to relieve poor Roger's frustration, so I pulled his shorts down and wrapped my slutty lips around his erection. Roger was on the verge of cumming and after only a few seconds, he shot off into my mouth. I stayed in position until the jets of cum stopped and my mouth was full.

I sat up just as we stopped at traffic lights and opened the window. My sudden appearance drew the attention of an elderly couple, who had just drawn up beside us. I'll never forget the look of disgust on their faces, as I spat that mouthful of cum onto the road.

LlianneDiamond1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LlianneDiamond1

When we got back to our hotel there was just enough time to shower and get dressed before dinner. Jude was already at our table and was waiting to be served. We joined him and Roger asked Jude when he was due to go home. Jude told us that his flight was at ten a.m. the next morning, so he'd be gone before breakfast time. I asked Jude if he'd like to join Roger and me in our room for a few drinks later. Jude looked pleased so I told him that we would expect him at nine O'clock.

Back in our room, I asked Roger if he still wanted me to go through with having sex with another guy. He told me that it's what he had wanted most for years and was well prepared. I asked him if he could give me two hours with Jude and he agreed to go to the bar and leave me to just get on with it. Roger left just before nine p.m. and I took another quick shower and got dressed. I decided to wear a white cupless bra and g string, a matching suspender belt and white stockings, with a short, white dress, which had buttons at the front. Short white lace-up boots completed my seduction outfit. I checked how I looked in the mirror. Result: perfect.

Jude arrived shortly after nine o'clock. I opened the door. Roger stood there, holding a bottle of red wine. He hesitated for a few seconds and then said, "Wow, Kate, you look like a bride."

I stepped outside and told him, "Well, in that case, you will have to carry me over the threshold."

I took the bottle of wine out of Jude's hand, and he picked me up in his strong arms and carried me into the room.

"Where will I put you down, and where is Roger?"

I told him to take me to the bedroom and set me on the bed and that Roger had decided to go to the bar for two hours, so we'd be alone.

Jude set me down on the bed and I opened his wine. I had already placed two glasses on a bedside cabinet. So far everything was going to plan. I poured a glass of wine and handed it to Jude. He took a sip and then I said, "Let me taste it."

I pulled his head towards me and kissed him, my tongue darted between his lips. Jude dropped his glass and pushed me firmly back on the bed. I felt his hand touch the naked flesh between my stocking tops and my tiny g. string and then his fingers were inside the tiny garment and were circling my clit.

Then Jude stood up and ripped my g. string off. He took off his jeans and got in position over me. I grabbed his cock and guided it inside my shaved pussy. he pushed hard and his cock went deeper inside me than I have ever felt before. Jude's cock was massive compared to Rogers. Up to this very moment, I had always believed huge cocks to be no more than a myth.

As Jude pounded me hard, I unbuttoned my dress to expose my breasts to him. He took my nipples between his lips and flicked them with his tongue. Then he bit my neck and breasts, leaving me covered with bright purple love bites. I arched my back to meet his thrusts, in an attempt to take his cock even deeper inside me. My orgasm was drawing close. I could feel that burning sensation starting to build. Then, suddenly Jude pulled out and held his cock. Cum gushed from it like a fountain and landed on my face, neck and breasts. I was livid.

"Jude, why did you pull out? I wanted you to cum inside me."

I got off the bed, took off my cum soaked bra .and grabbed a towel. I dried off most of the cum and got back on the bed with Jude. I went straight to work with my lips on his now flaccid cock. I pulled his foreskin as far back as possible and ran my teeth over his gland and down his shaft.

I needed him hard again. Time was running out. Roger was due back in about twenty minutes and I needed to be properly fucked.

I attempted to deepthroat, but this cock was just too damned thick, so I returned to raking it with my teeth. After a few minutes, it started to stiffen.

I kept giving Jude head until he was firm enough to penetrate me again. Then I got on my knees and told him to dog me and be quick about it.

Jude sensed my urgency and knelt behind me on the bed. He pushed his now rigid cock all the way home with the first thrust and pounded me harder than I'd ever been pounded before. His cock was going deeper than it had done when I was lying on my back. This felt much better and my orgasm was mounting. I urged him to go harder and deeper and then he groaned loudly and flooded my womb with hot cum. That triggered my own orgasm and I collapsed onto the bed with Jude's cock still deep within my cunt and still gushing hot cum. I'd never ever felt a sensation like it before. It was so beautiful that I almost cried, but there wasn't much time left for us to just lie there and enjoy being together. Roger was due back soon.

Jude got dressed in a hurry. I kissed him briefly and he was out the door and gone. I tidied myself up and sat on the bed, awaiting Roger's return, wearing only my laddered white stockings. I knew that Roger would be pleased with me. After all, I had been a dutiful wife and I had a cream pie for him to lick up.

Published 
Written by Truckstopangel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments