Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lady Sinclair Goes Hardware Shopping

"With her staple source of orgasmic bliss being fired by her husband, Lady Sinclair goes shopping for a replacement toyboy."

35
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Statistics show that married men are opportunistic in nature, and 9 out of 10 men will cheat on their wives given the opportunity. While 90 percent of married women cheat not because they can but because there is something missing in their marriage. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So moral of the story give a woman what she wants and needs she will always be faithful. I guess Lady Sinclair is in the other 10 percent."

Let me introduce myself. I'm Lady Sinclair. And today, I'm out hardware shopping, but not for the hardware you find in Home Depot. No, today I was shopping for a hard young body. You see, a week ago, my very dull and dreary husband had found me in bed fucking our young Latino gardener, which he promptly fired. Needless to say, that left me extremely unsatisfied and terribly horny.

So today, I have decided to do something about it. I have gone shopping for a new lover. But I wasn't after just any man; I was after a rugged hard body young man. I liked my fuck toys to be no older than twenty-five. My experience has proven that's the perfect age to maximize my pleasure.

At that age, they have stamina, a big hard cock that never seems to go down, and balls full of lovely-tasting cum. So here I was in Home Depot with every man drooling at my mature fifty-year-old body as I passed by them, strutting up and down the aisles like a model straight off a catwalk in Paris.

My skirt was a cherry red mid-thigh A-line, just long enough to cover the suspender straps attached to the red tops of my ten denier nude stockings. The red seams on the back perfectly straight down my legs. 

The skirt hugged my curvy arse perfectly. While on top, I wore a sheer black collared blouse. And trust me when I say it left nothing to the imagination. The intricate lace bra encapsulating my large breast was the only thing preserving my modesty. But my thick, hard nipples were still visible if you looked close enough. But I called that bait. 

My prospects of finding just the right hardware for my desired project were fading as rapidly as my husband's cock had last night after his dismal attempt to satisfy me. Fuck it. I thought as I headed out to the garden section. I'll just go home and satisfy myself with one of my many toys again.

Then suddenly, across the Hydrangea blooms, I saw him. He was the perfect specimen tall, fit and gorgeous. His legs looked strong and muscular in his tight khaki shorts, as did his solid tattooed arms. I knew he could pick me up and throw me around. I loved being tossed around like a rag doll when being serviced by a hot stud. 

Standing a short distance away, watching as beads of sweat formed on his shirtless chest before gathering momentum and trickling down his sun-kissed abs. His muscular biceps bulged as he unstacked the bags of lawn fertilizer from the tray of his pickup. 

Now I just needed to get his attention. It shouldn't be too hard. I mean, I had all the assets, and what virile young man wouldn't want to try something as tasty as this old dame? 

Moving a little closer, I paused at a low stack of gardener's choice potting mix bags before saying loud enough for him to hear, "Oh dear, not again." 

A quick glance ensured that he had heard. He was looking my way, so I took hold of the hem of my skirt, sliding it up my svelte legs past my stocking tops, past the next three inches of tender thigh flesh, and stopping just short of my delicate sheer panties.

With my legs fully exposed, I gazed across the top of my Dior sunglasses to see if I had his attention. Success, the old leg flash trick never fails. His eyes were now burning into my fleshy, exposed thigh.

I quickly unclamped the latch on my vintage suspenders. Again speaking, hoping he was chivalrous enough to see if I needed help.

"Damn you, why do you keep coming undone," I said while fumbling with the now unclamped latch.

This was like shooting fish in a barrel. Within seconds the gorgeous stud was by my side.

"Are you ok, ma'am? I couldn't help but see you were in some sort of distress."

"Oh, hello there, you gorgeous young thing. Yes, I seem to be having trouble with this damn latch on my suspender. It seems to be coming undone constantly. It's ever so annoying."

"Here, let me take a look for you. Maybe it's just come a bit loose. I might be able to tighten it for you."

He squatted down in front of me. A jolt of electricity shot straight to my swollen clitoris as his large rough hand grasped my calf and lifted my stiletto-heeled foot onto his thigh. He made no effort to look away as my skirt slid up the remainder of my exposed thigh. His crystal blue eyes now gaze directly at my nether regions.

I guess it came as no surprise his eyes weren't on the task at hand, given my panties were as sheer as the blouse I was wearing. I had been as horny as a tom cat all morning, making my pussy drip like a broken tap. So I'm guessing my thick meaty pussy lips were pressed against the now translucent material like a burglar with a stocking on his head. 

"HmmHmm, the latch, my dear. Can you fix it?" I said, startling him.

"Yes, sorry, I was just….." 

"Distracted, I think, is the word you were looking for, dear. And just what was it that was distracting you, young man," I said, leaning my head down and looking between my legs, opening slightly wider to get a better look.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I didn't mean to look. It's just hard not to, you know."

I made no attempt to adjust my clothing or to close my legs at all.

"No, it should be me that is sorry. How inappropriate of me to find myself in this position. I hope I haven't embarrassed you with my inappropriate behavior?"

"Are you kidding? I can't remember ever being in a more sexier situation in my life. If you don't mind me saying this, maybe it's me being inappropriate now. But you are the hottest woman I have ever laid eyes on, and what you are wearing is a massive turn-on."

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

"Well, that's really sweet of you to say, but I don't believe you are telling the truth. Why on earth would such a beautiful young man like you be interested in an old woman like me," I said, baiting him for more compliments. He was on the hook now to reel him in.

He began fumbling with the latch on my suspenders while I was talking but quickly realized he had no idea how it worked.

"Here, dear, let me show you," I said, taking the stocking top, stretching it over the bottom button, and sliding the latch over it, locking it in place.

"There just like that, dear. But it would seem you have already fixed it."

He was still clasping my calf with one hand, the other resting on the tender exposed flesh above the stocking top.

"I don't see how I fixed it. I never really touched it," he chimed, his eyes again between my legs. He was trapped. I know he couldn't look away. My thick creamy cunt lips had him by the balls, so to speak. His gaze burned into my wicked pussy.

"I've never met a woman that wore stockings before, but I'm a huge fan now. I'm beginning to understand what the fuss is all about. They feel amazing on your skin," he said as the hand on my calf moved up and down my leg.

With my goal accomplished and my shopping complete, I pulled my leg away, placed it back on the ground, and smoothed my dress down. 

"Thank you, young man, for helping a lady in distress. It was a very gentlemanly thing to do. It would seem chivalry isn't dead after all."

Standing up again, he said, "It was my pleasure. And you're far from old. And if you don't mind me saying this, you are super sexy! My name is Kyle, by the way," holding out his hand to me.

I took his hand and shook it, "I'm Lady Sinclair, Lady Angela Sinclair. But you can call me anything you like while you are fucking me later this afternoon. I'm quite fond of whore, slut, cum dump, bitch, or any combination of the nastiest words you can come up with," I said, looking him dead in the eye before leaning down and running my tongue across his hard pecs, tasting his salty essence.

I think the poor boy almost fainted from shock. Not believing I had just said or done that. But then again, how would he know what a naughty slut I really was.

"This is a joke, right? There are hidden cameras somewhere. What tv show are we on?" he said, grinning from ear to ear, looking around for a camera crew. How cute I thought I loved the innocence of the youth.

"I can assure you, dear, this is no joke, nor are you on candid camera. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be able to put this on tv," I said, taking his hand and pushing it under my dress, pressing it against my wet panties.

Realizing I wasn't joking, he took the hint, and his fingers slid under the elastic of my panties before he slipped them effortlessly inside me. 

Oh God, this is what I needed, and doing it in public only made it hotter. Looking around, I became aware we were a little too public, so I pulled his hand away, brought his fingers to my red lips, and sucked them clean.

I reached into my bag and pulled out one of my unique cards. On the front, It read Lady Angela Sinclair, a horny and sexually neglected housewife. And on the flip side, your friendly cum loving whore with my phone number.

Call me, I said before sliding my tongue into his mouth and kissing him, letting him taste the pussy juices on my lips. Breaking away, I whispered in his ear, "I hope you won't disappoint me. And don't you dare be gentle with me. I like being manhandled and treated like a whore while I'm being fucked.

I began to walk away, but he grabbed my hand and turned me back toward him. 

"You aren't kidding, are you?" he said, holding out the card I had just given him.

"No, dear, I'm not kidding. I don't joke about the pleasures of a sexual nature. I want you to call me later and arrange a time that suits us both for you to fuck me in any way you want. I have no limits. But discretion is paramount. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Of course, I was just making sure I understood. It's not like this sort of thing happens to me every day."

"Well then, I guarantee today is your lucky day."

"Can I bring a friend?"

I stopped with my back to him, thinking for a minute. It had been a long time between a truly good fucking, my last double dicking so long ago I barely recalled it. Turning around, I asked, "Is he as pretty as you are?" 

"Yeah, he's a good-looking guy, really buff too. We work out at the gym together. You will love him."

"Sure, let's make it a party, but I'm trusting you. Don't let me down, ok?" I said, walking away 

I quickly returned to my car, my entire body tingling with excitement, my pussy on fire with desire and anticipation for my new lover. Hitching up my skirt, I pushed my hand inside my panties. Good lord, I was soaking wet. I quickly rubbed my throbbing little clit to ease the tension.

Only it wasn't enough, and soon I had three fingers buried inside me, thrusting them in and out of my pussy and leaking pussy juice all over the back of my skirt. The ensuing orgasm was both quick and powerful. I hoped it would tie me over until I was home, where I could take care of myself appropriately, waiting on my new fuck toy to call.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments