Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lessons Learned

"I find myself in a new situation that ends more surprising than how it began."

38
10 Comments 10
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"In this fictional tale, all characters in this story are over the age of 18."

Finals week in college is always stressful for me. It usually consists of long overnight stays, grinding away at the library, reviewing countless equations, flight dynamics, aerodynamics, and everything in between.

This week has been more stressful than any other I've had. My car has been in the shop for a new clutch, which means I have to spend money a college student does not have. On top of that, I had to come back home to pick up the rental car and the library in our town does not stay open all night, nor does it stay open past 9 pm.

I get to the library around 11 am to maximize my time. As the day goes on you can see the demographics of the people change. When I got here, it was moms with their kids playing with toys and looking at children's books. In the afternoon it's the high school kids who care about their grades buried in books.

This evening, I am feeling quite lonely. It was just me, one librarian who sits in a large open space surrounded by a desk at all sides that resembles something almost of a large spacecraft cockpit, and a few people who are packing up to leave. I've been here about nine hours now, buried deep in my textbooks and notes when I lift my head to stretch my neck. As I roll my head around in circles trying to release all the tension, I notice a girl sitting by herself. She has long blonde hair, nice and straightened, but I am sitting too far to notice her eye color. She's wearing a coral summer dress that's cut to reveal her cleavage with no books, magazines, or anything that would resemble that she needs or wants to be here. I brush it off and continue my studies. At that moment I feel the desk vibrate. It's my phone and I just received a text message.

"Hey babe hope your studying is going well. Can't wait to see you tonight." The message preview reads. It's Molly my girlfriend checking in. Molly and I have been dating for three and a half years. We met freshman year in astronomy class and have dated ever since. I text her back telling her the library closes in about an hour, and that I love her and I'll see her soon.

A few minutes later, as my eyelids begin to start getting tired, I get this strange feeling like I'm being watched. Slowly I lift my eyes and in the corner, I can see the same girl from earlier looking over at me. I raise my head until we make eye contact, and she smiles. I smile back and nod my head as a greeting gesture and tilt my head back down to my studies. I noticed her eyes have not left me, and I can see she's got a devilish grin on her face and bites down on her lip.

I try and stay focused on my studies, but my mind is distracted by the thought of this girl. Who is she? Why is she here? Why is she staring at me? Why do I care? I have a lovely girlfriend waiting for me. We have a great sex life and she would do anything for me. I never had any feelings of wanting to cheat, ever.

I see the girl get up and walk towards me. I keep my head down at my notes as I see her legs move one in front of the other. She's wearing these white slip-on shoes and can't be more than 5'2". She approaches my desk and puts her finger on it as she walks by, dragging it as if to get my attention. I stay the course and continue with my notes. She wanders into the stack of books and I discreetly tilt my head around to see where. Her slow walk allows me to see every detail of her ass as she puts pressure on each of her feet. I know have to stay focused.

She disappears into the book stacks and I am slightly relieved to get back to my final hour of studying. However, my mind is not as focused as it was the last nine hours. My mind is betraying me, half focusing on the task, half focusing on this girl. It hasn't even thought about Molly waiting for me. I knew this is the time I needed to get up, move around, and let my mind relax. I stand up from my chair with a big stretch. I turn to the book stacks to see if the girl is within sight but she is not. I walk around to stretch my legs as I head towards the bookstacks.

"You're not looking for her, you're just stretching your legs." I think to myself as I peer around each corner of the large bookshelves, hoping to get maybe one last glimpse of her before I leave, but she is nowhere to be seen. I take a breath in and let it out in relief. I can just pack up leave and go see Molly. I continue my walk, and as I round the last corner in the back of the library, almost all the way down the aisle, she appears out of the corner.

"Took you long enough to get the hint," she says.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied acting confused.

"Oh really? You didn't realize I was trying to get your attention to follow me? Because here you are, at the back corner of the library," she responds as she leans on the bookshelf.

"Nope, I am just here to help with my...uhm... research..." As I take a book off the shelf and put it in my hands without looking, she slowly walks up to me and grabs the book. I now notice she has the greenest eyes I've ever seen, and they look down to observe the book.

"'A guide to the female orgasm.' Seems really interesting. I don't know what your nerdy math equations in your notebooks are telling you," she says, holding back a laugh. I look at the book in embarrassment. I look up and around to see a sign that says I'm in the "Medical Guides and Research" section.

"Alright, I admit it I got the hint, but I wasn't planning on following you. What are you even doing here? You didn't come with any books and aren't even at all interested in looking for any," I respond.

"Does it matter why I'm here? I am waiting for someone." There is suddenly an awkward silence in the air.

"Listen, I don't know what you expected to happen. I think you're very attractive, but I have a girlfriend and she's..." I try explaining before a finger touches my lip, quieting me. She lifts up her dress revealing her white see-through underwear. I can see her bare-shaven lips through the material.


"I think it's cute that you're trying to be faithful, " She replies as she walks to the end of the aisle. I am left there in the middle. I turn and look at my books and the rest of my belongings at one end of the aisle, knowing I could just turn around leave, go home to Molly and have an amazing night. I look toward the other end of the aisle and I can see a little part of her dress peaking out from the corner of the bookshelf. I can tell she's just leaning on it, waiting.

I slowly close my eyes and begin walking, almost praying I made the right choice. I get to the end of the aisle and i stop, motionless.

"I don't think you're going to need that book anymore." I hear as she grabs the book and throws it on the floor.

I turn and stare at her, accepting the choice I made. My demeanor changes as I move in front of her. I slowly move in close, my cheek brushing the side of hers, my lips almost touching her ear.

"I'm certain I won't need that book," I whisper in her ear as my left hand slowly is placed on her bare chest. I rotate my hand as my pinky and ring finger slide over her breast. I slide my hand lower feeling her nipple with the tip of my fingers. She gasps, surprised that my docile, innocent nature has turned into one of confidence.

My hand rises up her chest, slowly wrapping around her neck as I kiss her ear. Her hands reach out to grab my shirt as they tense up.

I whisper in her ear, "This is what you wanted right?" I release the hold on her neck while kissing her bare chest. My free hand slides her dress over her shoulder exposing half her chest. Her C-cups are the perfect size. I slide my lips to the side as I kiss around her nipple. Slowly I circle it with my tongue. As soon as I hear her moan I tighten my grip on her neck. Her grip on my shirt gets tighter.

"This is a library...show some respect to the other people here," I demanded, knowing there was only the one librarian left in the building with us. I continue sucking on her nipple as I free her neck. My hand slides under her dress up her thigh. I reach her panties and I can feel just a subtle wetness, nothing crazy, but enough to know she needs more. I move her underwear to the side as my index finger slides along her opening. I release my mouth from her nipple and put my forehead against hers as I slide two fingers inside her bare pussy. She looks at me as she tries not to let a loud cry escape. I kiss her, letting her moans release in my mouth. Her tongue peers into my mouth finding mine as they dance together. I curl my fingers as I thrust them inside her. Her breathing is getting heavier and her hands feel like they are going to rip my shirt apart.

I slow down my pace and pull my fingers out of her now dripping-wet cunt. I slowly get on my knees and pull her panties down until they just fall to the ground. I lift up her left leg as she steps out of her underwear. I kiss her thigh and set it on my shoulder. I move in closer, the smell of her cum getting stronger with each inch I close the distance. I get as close as I can to her pussy without touching it, letting her feel my warm breath graze her clit. I open my mouth and wrap my lips it.

"Oh fuck..." She covers her mouth with her right hand, while her left hand runs through my hair. I suck on her clit before flicking it with my tongue, alternating between the two. I work my tongue up and down her pussy, probing it inside her when I am at the bottom.

"Don't stop, please! Your mouth feels so good on my dirty little cunt" she says not caring about how loud she is anymore. I stick my cum covered fingers back inside her as I work her clit with my mouth and I look up at her.

She reaches up and extends her arms high on the bookshelf and grabs each side with her hands. She lifts her other leg up off the ground, and, for a split second, I can't feel any of her weight on my shoulder. She suddenly puts her right leg on my other shoulder. I wrap both my arms around her as she is mounted on my face. My mouth still tasting her.

"Oh my God, please, make me cum! I'll do anything you want, just make me cum please."

After a few more seconds I can feel her body start to tense. She releases the bookshelf with her hands and her full weight falls on my shoulders. I raise one of my legs and plant my foot on the ground, bracing myself. Her hands grab my head as she throws her head back.

"I'm cumming! Fuck!" She exclaims. I feel her body start to quiver as her cum seeps past my tongue and runs down my chin. The taste of her is intoxicating, and all I can think about is how I want more of it. I keep licking, sucking, anything I can just to taste all of her cum.

"Oh, my goddd! Fuckkk! I can't take it anymore!" she screams.

I slow down my pace. I gently let her down on the ground. She kisses me, tasting her cum from my lips.

"I was not expecting that from you at all," she says.

I smile. She starts kissing me while her hands undo my belt. My hands are on both sides of her cheeks holding her head as I kiss her. I feel my pants slowly tug downward as my hard cock springs free. She stops our kiss as she spits on her hand. She begins stroking my cock as she looks at me.

"I said I'll do anything for you if you made me cum. And I mean it," she says.

"I want you to show me what you were thinking about when you were staring at me at the table," I reply.

She drops to her knees and pulls my pants down to my ankles. She looks up at me as she circles the tip of my cock with her tongue. I lose myself in her green eyes. I'm in a trans just watching her slowly take every inch of my cock in her mouth. She pauses at the base where her nose hits my pubic area. She holds there as she sticks her tongue out licking my balls.

"Mmmm that's a good little slut, take all of my cock inside your throat," I tell her.

She starts to gag and releases her mouth from my cock. A strand of saliva stretches from the head of my dick to her lips. She takes a finger, wraps it around the hanging spit, and lathers it back on my member.

"You like this nineteen-year-old slut throating your dick? This is what I was thinking about when I saw you. I had to have your cock in my mouth." She says as she wraps her mouth around my cock again bobbing up and down. I reach down and grab one of her tits while she works on making me feel better than anyone has ever before, including Molly.

"I bet your girlfriend doesn't suck your cock like this slut," she quickly says before deepthroating the entire length.

"Fuck....she doesn't. I love how sloppy you are. Don't stop," I reply. As I grab a fist full of her hair.

She releases for more air and strokes my dripping-wet cock with her hand. She slaps it on her face. We both suddenly feel a vibration from my pants. She reaches into my pocket and looks at the text preview.

"Molly is asking if you're going to be home soon," she says, sticking my cock back in her mouth, smiling at me. I don't answer as I continue to watch her suck me off. She throws my phone on the floor and I can see Molly and I's picture on the lock screen from our vacation in Hawaii. I turn my attention back to the sloppy blowjob I'm receiving.

All of a sudden I got that same feeling I had earlier when I felt like I was watched. The girl continues to bob her head on my dick as I look to my left and look to my right. I don't see anything. I peek my head slightly to the left and I can see around the corner, the librarian sitting there watching us. She's not mad, or judging, she's sitting there in her chair just watching.

"Don't worry, no one is even here, and no one comes back here," The slut whose name I still don't know says to me as she strokes me off, not knowing that someone is watching.

"I want you to fuck this tight, little cunt. Make me your cum slut," she begs, continuing to stroke my cock off.

I grab her hair and pull her up to her feet. I pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist while I hold her ass. She reaches down and grabs my wet throbbing cock and finds the entrance to her cunt. I slowly push in as she releases her grip, throwing her arms over my shoulders. I lean her into the end of the bookshelf as I thrust inside her.

"That's it. Fuck my tight, little pussy. Mmmmm fill my cunt with your cock."

I peek over her shoulder to see if the librarian is still watching. She's now pushed her chair back away from her desk so I can see all of her. One of her hands is inside her suit pants rubbing her pussy and the other grabbing her tit.

"You like that hard cock inside that tight cunt?" I say, not knowing if I'm talking to the slut I'm inside or the librarian voyeur.

"Yes, make me take it like a good girl. Please....put it in my ass," the girl exclaims.

I set her down and turn her around. I slap her ass, which causes her to jump a bit. She puts each of her hands on both sides of the bookshelf, slightly bent over, looking over her shoulder at me. I spit on her lower back as I watch my saliva slide down towards her tight little asshole. Right when it slides over her opening I stick the tip of my cock inside. I work slowly to ease into her.

"Oh fuck that's it....your cock feels so good...I want every inch inside my ass... Don't go slow, I'm ready for you," she pleads.

I slide my entire dick in her asshole all while looking over her shoulder at the librarian, who is now rubbing faster with her mouth open. I've never been in something so tight before. I watch as my cock disappears and reappears. I start thrusting inside her harder now and I reach up her dress to grab one of her tits. Her dress hikes up and I can see more of her lovely body.

"God, I'm going to cum again. Fuck my ass harder you bastard! Fuck I'm cumming!" she yells.

I pull her hair back and gain as much leverage as I can, continuing to pound her ass. I feel her body tense up.

"Cum inside my ass. Please! I want to feel all your warm cum inside me," she begs.

I look over at the librarian, and I see her legs thrashing and her head thrown back. I can tell she has had her fun watching and achieved her orgasm. Satisfied with the sight of pleasing both women, I pump at my rhythm I know gets me off. I explode my load inside the girl's ass, slowly keeping a rhythm to make sure I pump every drop of seed I have inside her.

"Oh my God that's so hot...fill my dirty ass up with your cum baby," she says.

I lean forward against her and drop my head on her shoulder while catching my breath. I slowly take out my cock from her ass and some of my cum spills out down her leg. She reaches down with her finger and swipes it up before putting it in her mouth.

"I can't let that go to waste," she exclaims and smiles.

She starts cleaning herself up and says, "You definitely don't need that book. But you should check it out from the library anyway. It will be due back in twenty-one days...maybe I'll be here when you drop it off."

How does she know when it will be due back? How did she know no one comes back here? Does she do this often? I think to myself.

I clean myself up as well, pick up the book, and head back to my belongings at the desk. I pack up my textbooks, notes, and all my belongings before walking up to the counter, where the librarian has also made sure she has cleaned up.

ElectraByU
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectraByU

"What are you hoping to learn in here?" she asks, looking at the book and smiling.

"Well I am sure you saw that I don't need to learn much, but it's for a friend" I reply.

She smiles, "This will be due back in....." She's suddenly cut off.

"Mom.... I'll be waiting in the car." A familiar voice rings in my ear.

I turn around and it's the girl in the coral summer dress, whose cum is dried up on my face, whose ass I punished and came inside. I can still smell the sex as she's walking by.

"Okay, honey. I'll be there after I take care of this young gentleman.... as I was saying this will be due back in twenty-one days." The librarian says smiling from ear to ear.

I look at the librarian speechless.

Published 
Written by NormalAsianDude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments