Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spare Milk

"A daunting proposal, intoxicating nectar. A guilty acceptance."

127
23 Comments 23
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I felt the nervousness make my hands shake as I rang the bell. It was only a couple of minutes earlier than usual but my mind kept overthinking. I’ve been coming around for about two months, but this was the first time I was going to do it.

The door opening made me jump and her tiny frame appeared behind it.

“You are just in time, Jason. Come on in." Her pretty face lit up with a smile as she spoke with a sweet voice.

She moved to the side and I walked in with a quick step. I noticed she was wearing a long light blue robe, her slim figure barely a silhouette, her breast slightly visible where the folds of the robe showed her neckline.

“Do you want a cup of water or something to drink?” she asked.

“I’m fine. Thank you,” I managed to reply without stuttering.

My mouth felt a bit dry, but I didn’t dare to bother her. My eyes wandered around her neatly arranged and beautiful home. I had been inside before when my wife and I came to meet them for the first time. Since then, we would usually just speak on their front patio.

The gorgeously decorated house was full of pictures of her and her husband with their newborn baby. That made me feel a pinch of guilt in my gut.

“Sit down on the sofa, everything is set up. I just need to do something really quick and I’ll be right back,” she said nonchalantly.

She disappeared behind another door and I notice the long comfortable sofa. The same one we had sat down on the first time we met them. It seemed to have been covered with a long towel and a bunch of bed sheets. I sat down and waited, trying to not look as nervous as I was.

“I’m glad you came. I was scared you wouldn't,” she giggled.

I turned and saw her walking around the sofa to sit next to me, her tiny features reminded me of a cute animal. The big doe eyes, her blushed cheeks, and her contagious smile.

“I almost didn’t,” I admitted.

We both chuckled and that seemed to dissipate a bit of the tension.

“I’ve never... done this before,” I said almost in a whisper.

“Me neither,” she said as she blushed.

Her cheeks blushed even harder as she took my arm and pulled me to her, I let her guide me and her hand took my face tenderly. I leaned on her as if I was about to lay on her lap but instead, she cradled my head with her arm. My heart was thumping in my chest as I lay there for a second, frozen in shock.

“I’ve been holding them for you. Jeannie barely drinks any so take as much as you want,” she said as our eyes dodged each other.

I looked up at her, a sweet smile looking down at me as she opened her robe. The side of it slid down her shoulder revealing one of her plump breasts. Her tiny pink nipple glistened and a drop of milk slowly started to form on the tip.

For me it was the easiest thing to reach out with my mouth, tenderly covering her nipple with my lips and sucking slowly on it. The warm sweet liquid came out in tiny squirts at the beginning. Her arms tensed and she let out a moan like nothing I’d ever heard before. Her moan was so primal and sexual that my cock got hard immediately.

The sweet milk started to flow into my mouth. My eagerness took the best of me, and I saw her flinch in pain.

“A bit gentler please,” she asked.

I tried to calm down, my heart beating rapidly in my chest. My hand was slowly guiding her breast to my mouth and I could feel a bit of milk dripping down the side of my mouth. I started using my tongue slowly too in between drinks and this seemed to make her moan more.

The flow of milk slowly diminished and it was slowly starting to be harder to suck it gently. She seemed to notice it too and lowered her robe on her other shoulder too. But before I could change my mouth to it, she stopped me.

“You will still be able to do your part of the deal right? I don’t want you to be too full,” her beautiful eyes worried.

“I... think I’ll be fine,” I admitted.

“Is it ok if I play with it?” her flustered eyes darting quickly to my groin.

I felt my face blush hot red. I’m not sure if I even nodded before she started to undo my belt. My jeans showed no opposition as she unzipped them and pulled them down. My cock was in her hand before I even knew it.

“You have such a magnificent cock, Jason,” she said.

Her tiny hand started to slide up and down my rock-hard cock as I started to gently suck on her other nipple. My pre cum made her hand glide easier and her moans kept the guilt slowly piling up. What was I doing? I had a gorgeous wife with a newborn baby waiting at home. But here I was, breastfed by the sexiest woman I’ve ever laid eyes on while she gave me a hand job.

When my wife started having issues producing enough milk for our baby, we tried almost anything, my little boy wouldn't take to formula so we had to rely on donors. That’s when we met her and her husband, they both seemed nice and they had the opposite problem as us. Their little girl would barely drink any milk and she was overflowing with it.

So, it seemed natural we stroke a deal but then I had to ruin it. It started out of curiosity, but I drank a bit of her milk. It felt so wrong but so right. It was the sweetest most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted, like honey. I knew my wife would notice if some of the milk was missing so I tried to ask for more hoping they wouldn't notice what I was using it for.

Oh, how dumb I was. She saw through it the moment I asked for it. But instead of judging or sending me away, she told me about an issue she had. It seemed she would always get aroused when she was breastfeeding but her husband was... indisposed? I was never brave enough to ask what that meant.

“So, I’ll give you extra... if you do something for me in exchange,” she offered.

I had never cheated on my wife before. I had always felt that was beneath me, so I refused. She still gave me the milk for my baby and told me to think about it. It didn’t take me much to go back to her. I was entranced by her sweetness.

“I think it’s almost empty, it’s starting to hurt,” she said with a little grimace.

Her voice took me out of my trance. I slowly stopped sucking and noticed a bit of milk dripping down my chin. I wiped it off and braced myself for what came next. I was so nervous my hands were shaking. She seemed to notice this and grabbed them in hers.

“You are a good man, Jason. And a sweet husband. But men have needs and you are just fulfilling your need. While helping me fulfil mine. So there’s nothing to be ashamed of.” Her tone of voice was sultry and caressing at the same time.

IvoneFisher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoneFisher

“I know... it’s just... I never thought I would cheat on Kay,” I admitted.

I had stuttered a bit. She gave me a sweet smile. Her hand cupped my face as she stood up and pushed me onto the sofa sitting down.

“She’s lucky to have you, Jason. Can I tell you a secret?” her sweet whispers entrancing me.

I swallowed hard, her face slowly closing in on mine then missing my mouth, and continued to the side, quietly whispering sultry in my ear.

“I wanted you since you both came the first time. You were so in love, always touching her and looking at her with lovey eyes. But then, I would catch glimpses of you staring at me. Desiring me. And that made me wet,” she said with a hint of a giggle in her voice.

She let her robe fall to the ground. Her tiny but magnificent body is a sight to behold. She straddled me and pushed my shoulders against the sofa. Her soaking wet pussy pressed against the shaft of my cock. She started to glide back and forth, grinding her lips on me.

“I told Robert that same night I wanted you inside me. So, imagine how glad I was when you asked for more milk. I instantly knew it; it was the guilt and embarrassment showing on your face that gave you in,” she teased me.

As she grinded I started to notice some milk overflowing from her nipples. Tiny drops ran down her plump breasts. She then ground up to the tip of my cock and I knew if she pushed down, my cock would enter her as she was so wet.

“Don’t.... don’t you want to put on a condom?” I stuttered.

She stopped her body movement for a second and then gave me an impish smile.

“I’d like to feel your cock raw. But if you prefer, I can put on a condom. Just say the word,” she said.

My mind wanted to say yes, I want a condom. But my lips didn’t open. A second later she smiled even wider and her pussy slowly glided back down. The smooth and warm embrace of her pussy around my throbbing cock.

My breath got caught in my throat as she started to ride me. She started with slow movements, her face of extasis and slightly parted lips mocking me. She had seduced me. And I knew there was no coming back from this.

Her tight pussy glided up and down my cock, slowly at first, then gaining in pace. Her movements were sinfully graceful. My hands reached her hips and pulled her down as I started to thrust upwards. She giggled in my ear, the sound of it arousing me even more.

'That's it, Jason. Just let yourself enjoy it," her smile was sweet like a siren's.

"Don't... don't make fun of me...," I said in between gasps.

"I would never... I just find you so... so fucking hot. You want to fuck me so bad, but you know what's wrong. You know you shouldn't be fucking a married woman, while your wife is waiting for you at home," her words were getting faster and more aroused.

I knew that too. But the sight of her beautiful naked body, her soft breasts with milk dripping down, and her smooth pussy bouncing on my cock was intoxicating. Her wetness dripped down my shaft, as our bodies slapped together, creating a squishing noise that seemed to be coming from both of us.

"I never thought you'd fuck me though. You seemed so prim and proper. I could see how much you love your wife." she said between moans.

She arched her back, my cock almost slipping out of her, then her hand quickly pushed me back inside as her hips kept on bouncing.

"But now... I can see how much you desire me," she continued, "How much you want to cum inside me, fill me with your cum."

She moaned louder as she continued, my thrusts matching her rhythm. Her mouth slightly opened and she looked at me with a sweet expression on her face.

"Jason, do you want to cum inside me? Do you want to fill my pussy with your hot cum? I want it too... I want to feel it dripping out of me." she cooed.

My mind was overrun with arousal. I nodded, I didn't even realize it until she started to giggle.

"Such a good husband you are. Do you love your wife?" she suddenly asked.

"What...?" I groaned.

I could feel the pressure building up in my groin.

"Do you love your wife more than anything in this world?" Her panting started to turn into moans as her body tensed. She was close to cumming too.

"Yes... I love her...," I barely managed to say between moans.

"But you are here with me right now... you are about to cum inside me. You are betraying her trust. You know that, don't you?" Her voice was cracking.

"Yes... but I... I can't stop... I have to..." I confessed.

"Good... I want you to cum... cum for me, Jason... cum inside me," she begged.

Her voice was so full of lust and need, it sent me over the edge.

I held her down on my cock as I started to cum. She gasped as my hot cum filled her tight pussy. I felt it leaking out between our bodies. My hands were holding her sides as she shuddered and let out a long loud moan.

We were both gasping for air as the orgasm wore off, but I couldn't let go of her. I kept holding her, not wanting this moment to end. Her hands came to my face and guided my face to her plump breasts. My body reacted instinctively and I opened my mouth to receive her dripping nipple with milk.

"That's it... you need to clean up your mess. And don't forget to drink all the milk," she said sweetly.

My tongue lapped up the milk drops and then took her nipple into my mouth. Her fingers stroked the back of my head and we both moaned as I started to suck. Her sweetness started to fill my mouth again and it felt like a drug. I was getting addicted to this milk.

I didn't know how long I drank from her until my wife came to my mind. She must have felt me tense up because she let out a little laugh.

"It's ok, Jason. She is probably not even thinking of you right now. I bet she is busy caring for your baby boy. But don't worry, we are done," she said soothingly.

She pushed my head away gently and stood up to stretch out. She looked over the sofa and sighed.

"Oh, Robert is going to be mad about this towel, he'll probably give me hell later," she giggled.

She moved to pick up her robe and started to walk away from me. She turned around just a few steps away from the sofa.

"You know, Jason. This is our first time. But I hope it's not our last." Her gorgeous smile made my heart skip a beat. "Come over whenever you need some more milk," she winked.

Published 
Written by ZaraWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments