Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Special Delivery

"A delivery driver does everything he can to please a customer"

50
7 Comments 7
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

There's something to be said about good customer service that can make all the difference sometimes. I work as a delivery driver for a home renovation supply company and I try my best to satisfy each customer that I deal with. Most of the time it's a routine job; people just want their order delivered quickly and offer their polite thanks on your way out the door but some rare encounters are much more memorable.

I was working in the warehouse on a slow afternoon, taking some new hardwood samples that had just arrived on the sales floor when I saw a young couple being walked through the showroom by a sales rep. Being single, I was drawn to the sexy lady with enticing curves. Her husband looked like a normal guy with a beer gut but he seemed friendly from the interaction he was having with Jackson, our sales rep.

I dropped the samples off in the sales office and headed back to the warehouse. I tried to sneak a peek at her ass as I walked back through the showroom but when I looked over, I realized she was already watching me while she waited for her husband to finish talking. Our eyes met and a brief sheepish look flashed on each of our faces before she smiled and gave me a flirtatious wink as I closed the distance to the warehouse door.

There was a boldness in the way she winked that made me want to turn around and go talk to her in spite of her husband (and my job). She had a warm, inviting smile that was hard to resist but I managed to ignore these thoughts and went about the rest of my day. I forgot about her until a week or so later when Jackson gave me an address for a delivery that needed to go out.

It was an order of hardwood for a house in a nice neighborhood in a nearby town. I had been told the customers were a young couple and also that the wife worked from home and would be there to let me in. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted at the front door by the same woman who winked at me in the showroom. She seemed pleased to see me again as well.

Her thick, curvy body immediately caught my attention as it did the first time I saw her. She gave me that same flirtatious smile and invited me in to show where I could unload the boxes. When she turned away to return to the kitchen, I couldn't help but glance at her delightfully fat ass as it moved gracefully in the black sweatpants she wore that day.

I was trying to maintain a professional attitude and stopped myself from staring for too long. Perhaps I was careless or maybe it was just a woman's intuition, but she turned and gave me a knowing smile as she left me to my task. Afterwards, she made it obvious that her eyes were on me as well as I carried the boxes into the house.

It took me about thirty minutes to bring in her order; when I was half done she asked if I wanted some coffee after I was finished. She had removed her sweater and now wore only a dark blue tank top. The sight of this busty woman in that shirt forced a hesitation as I struggled to reboot my mind to give a coherent response. She smiled as she watched me struggle to say yes, and then went to prepare the coffee.

Her removal of the sweater seemed like an obvious attempt to get my attention and a sign she was interested in me. In spite of this, however, I continued to keep things professional and decided that maybe she was just being comfortable in her own home.

When I finished, I joined her in the living room where she poured each of us a coffee and invited me to sit next to her. She turned out to be a very interesting person with more than a few wild stories from her younger days and I enjoyed our conversation very much. She was a good host and I got the impression that she didn't get to entertain guests as often as she wanted.

My previous attempts to pass off her attention as mere friendliness seemed less likely by how 'touchy-feely' she became the longer that we sat next to each other on the couch. Her touches started on my arms but they got more intimate in short order. She angled her body towards me on the couch while she talked, trying to act oblivious to how much cleavage she was directing my way.

The coffee was delicious; I took my time drinking it while I enjoyed this beautiful woman's company who obviously enjoyed mine as well. We flirted, laughed, and sipped our coffee while our intentions became obvious. She thanked me for being so quick with the delivery and told me that her husband could never have handled it.

She had made more than one complaint about her husband being lazy and out of shape. I wasn't entirely sure if it was actually an issue for her or if she just enjoyed playing the role of a naughty, disgruntled housewife who lusted after the delivery guy. It didn't seem like she held any real malice for her husband; she was just bored, horny, and enjoyed busting his balls behind his back.

She mentioned briefly that he was an engineer for a telecom business that paid well but forced him to work long hours. Judging from the pictures that I could see on the walls, they looked like a nice couple. My underdeveloped conscience steered me away from any further contemplation of the matter while I responded to her advances with a squeeze of her chubby thigh. She smiled at me as she finished the last of her coffee and put the mug down.

“Would you like a tour of the house? There's a great view of the forest from our bedroom.” She gave me a smirk as she spoke. I loved how bold this woman was, I would have hesitated to pull out such a blatant line as that but I immediately finished my coffee and accepted her offer.

When we got to the bedroom we were done trying to be subtle. I filled my hands with her juicy, round ass as she led me into the room. She turned around with a lusty smile as we leaned in for a kiss. I slipped both of my hands into her sweatpants to feel the warmth of her skin as I continued massaging her ass. We kissed for another moment before she pulled my shirt up and over my head.

Her appreciation for my body was obvious as she hastily unbuckled my belt and pushed my pants and boxers to the floor. I loved her enthusiasm as she dropped to her knees and slipped my dick into her mouth, she moaned hungrily as she felt it fully harden. I tugged at the strap of her tank top and she paused briefly while she took it off. She continued sucking me off while she flipped her bra down to unhook and toss it aside.

I groaned in appreciation at the sight of her jiggling boobs as she gave me sloppy head. I gathered her long, dirty blonde hair together in a loose ponytail to get it out of the way. She pulled my dick out briefly to suck on as much of my balls as she could fit into her mouth while she jerked me off. She gave an excellent hand job and lost little momentum before sliding it back into her mouth.

She seemed like she was having fun; her excitement was infectious as I looked down at her while she worked away on my cock. I struggled to keep her hair out of her face and she paid the inconvenience of my poor efforts no mind as she continued. I cursed and moaned as I felt an orgasm stirring. I gave her a final warning and she switched back to a hand-job and jerked me off with an expert's touch onto her boobs. She smiled and moaned sensually at me with a sense of accomplishment as she made sure that every last drop landed on her chest before cleaning herself off with a nearby towel.

DinnaFilips
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinnaFilips

She stood up and pulled her pants and underwear off in one smooth motion while she sat down on the bed to spread her chubby legs for me. I got down on my knees and kissed her thighs a few times on my way up to her glistening pussy. She gasped lightly as my tongue licked her labia. I moved to her clit and started slow and gentle while I got a sense of what she wanted. I'm not sure if her husband performed oral sex on her often but she sounded like he didn't when I settled into a simple rhythm and pushed a bit of my index finger inside her.

My beard tickled and scratched against her skin as I continued lapping at her pussy. She started to tease her nipples between her thumb and forefinger as her excitement grew to new levels. I could feel myself recovering rather quickly from my previous orgasm as I listened to her.

I wanted to take my time but I was worried about my boss getting suspicious about the extra time on what should have been a routine delivery. I stood up and started stroking my mostly hardened penis as I pushed her backwards onto the bed. She was eager for me to start as she watched me with a wicked smile.

“Give me that big dick. I need it...” Her words faded into moaning for a moment as I stepped forward and stroked the head along her labia. “ Oh yes! Please. It's so much bigger than I'm used to. I wanna feel all of it.” Her desperate moaning combined with the dismissive talk of her husband made me want her even more. I chuckled darkly at her husband's expense as I readied myself for penetration.

When I pushed inside her, she gasped in a delighted tone as I stretched her out more than her husband did. I held up her chubby thighs while I stood at the foot of the bed and fucked her at a slow and gentle pace to feel every centimetre of her soft insides. I watched the smile on her face grow bigger with each thrust.

The sight of her ample chest combined with the feeling of her warm, fleshy thighs pressing into me was one of the many reasons why I'm into thick women. She had long since realized this by now and didn't hold anything back to entice me. She held one of her heavy breasts up to her lips and licked each stiffened nipple for my viewing delight before letting go to let them move with the momentum of our bodies. She moaned louder and shamelessly when I increased the pace of my thrusts, I loved the how the extra movement played out on her curvy body as a result.

To say that this had turned out to be a good day would be an understatement as I gazed down at this woman who seemed completely enamored by my every move at this point. We locked eyes in a way that was surprisingly intimate for two complete strangers while our bodies followed instinctual patterns as we continued to fuck each other.

As much as I was enjoying the view, I didn't have a lot of time before I had to get back to work and I would never forgive myself if we didn't switch to doggy-style before we were done. When I suggested this, a playful grin erupted on her face as if she had been waiting for me to ask. She turned over and stuck her big ass up in the air for me, swaying it back and forth while I got in position behind her with an excited grunt.

She moaned warmly as she welcomed me back into her depths. She looked so god-damned hot from that angle that I almost came within the first five thrusts, that was a little too much of a rush. Once I calmed myself down a bit I settled into a moderate pace that was just enough to make her ass bounce and jiggle against my thighs.

“Oh, fuck.” She spoke absent-mindedly as her moaning filled the entire house. I held onto her waist with one hand while the other roamed up her back, into her hair, and then reached underneath to cup her breasts. I wanted to put my hands all over her body at once but I found myself a few hands short to accomplish that.

She tossed her hair over her shoulder as she craned her neck to look at me while I fucked her. I tried to subtly flex my muscles but I'm not so sure how subtle it turned out to be, she giggled and enjoyed it regardless as she started to bring her hips back to meet my thrusts. I took this as a cue to push harder so I grabbed her by the waist with both hands and gave her what she wanted.

She cried out in a pleased tone as she turned her head away from me and lowered her torso. I reached up and gathered her hair together in a grip that was tight enough to eliminate the slack but caused no real pain. Our groaning, heavy breathing, and the rhythmic sound of our bodies coming together reached a crescendo as it became obvious that we were close to finishing.

She had reached a hand between her legs to play with her clit and was lost in the feeling of her growing orgasm. I was close myself and at risk of disappointing this fine lady by finishing first. I slowed myself down slightly but maintained a steady pace as I hoped against hope that I could hold out longer than she. Just when I thought I would have to stop and pull out, I heard those magic words I was waiting for.

“I'm cumming.” She spoke with a sweetness that almost sounded innocent as the feelings took hold of her. Her intense moaning and the sight of it all was too much for my dwindling stamina to handle. I pulled out and ejaculated all over her ass while moaning wildly.

I wiped her clean with the same towel from earlier before I collapsed on the bed next to her to catch my breath. She turned over onto her back and looked at me with a smile.

“I needed that. My husband isn't nearly as energetic as you are. It's nice to get fucked properly for once.” She looked as if she were ready for round two and maybe even three but unfortunately, I had no more time to spare.

I got up and washed my face quickly before we got dressed. She didn't attempt to get my phone number so I chose to do the same. She had a goofy look on her face as she gave me a generous tip that her husband had insisted she give me. I laughed at his expense once again at the thought that he had unknowingly paid me extra to fuck his wife in their bed. She laughed along with me as we said goodbye and I got back into the truck.

A week later, I was told by Jackson that they had placed another order for the basement floor as well. They weren't sure if they wanted to do the whole house initially but they had been convinced by our customer experience and the good work from the installers.

I didn't tell Jackson what had occurred during the first delivery and I tried not to think about how much commission money I had, no doubt, earned him. I sincerely hoped that her husband would be absent for the second delivery as well so I could give her the same satisfying experience. There really is no substitute for good customer service after all.

Published 
Written by BoredPen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments