Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teaching My Roommate A Lesson - Meeting Anna

"My new dorm roommate is an asshole, but his girlfriend is a piece of art."

53
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story that took place in my last year of college. This is also my first story, so feel free to leave feedback. Hope you enjoy it!"

In my last year of college, my dorm roommate, Paul, had to move out because of the new job opportunity he just received. I was excited for him, we were like brothers. However, I couldn’t forget about the fact that the dorm had a lovely policy: when someone leaves, a random person comes (unless you already know someone that wants to come and replace him, which was not the case)

When the time came, we hugged, drank our last coffee together ( caffeine addiction was a thing in our group of friends ) and planned our next trip.

After a few days, I received an email from the dorm office, informing me that I will have a new roommate named Alex, who should be here by next week.

Just for you to know an important thing about me: I am a very straightforward dude. I either love you to death or hate your guts.

So… I just hoped the new guy was at least acceptable, given the fact that I was going to live with him for the next eight months.

When he finally arrived, all my fears came true. He was a rich kid in his first year of college who couldn't get over himself. From the way he talked, walked, and even breathed, you could just tell he was an asshole.

I know what you are thinking! "First impressions are not everything!" You are right! However, the following weeks made things even worse. He barely cleaned after himself, and no matter what you told him, he wouldn't listen. He felt entitled to everything. He used to eat my food, drink my energy drinks, and even steal the money I had left on my bed under the excuse that he needed cash. We had plenty of arguments, and I was thinking about moving out.

Everything was bad until one evening when I came back from work, and I found a girl in my room. She was his girlfriend Anna from high school that lived on the nearby campus. He was absolutely in love with this girl, and I could see why. She was an absolute diamond! She was short, blonde, about 1.55 meters (or 5ft 1 for my fellow Americans), and looked like a piece of art. Her body was fit, her waist was probably as big as my leg, her boobs were medium but very sexy, and her legs and ass were out of this world. And she was going to sleep in our room for a couple of days because her roommate had some friends over and she didn't want to bother them.

As the days went by, a couple of things caught my attention.

Despite the fact that he was crazy about her, he treated her like crap from time to time. To my surprise, I even found out that he cheated on her a couple months prior. Also, when he said something rude to me or her, she was getting angry.

Call me an asshole, but I wanted to teach this guy a lesson. And the best part is that I know I could. I saw how she looked at me and the anger that was built up inside her. We had a few talks in the last few days and I knew that if I tried something, I would succeed.

I entertained the idea for a couple of hours and decided to take action. She was way too hot and way too sweet to waste her time on this guy.

I came up with the perfect plan.

I knew he was a soccer lover, so I asked one of my buddies to invite him to the field to play with his group and finish the night with a few beers. He said yes, obviously.

That left me alone with Anna in the dorm room. We opened a bottle of red wine and started to talk about life and goals. She was a powerhouse of dreams and ambition. She wanted to learn as much as she could about businesses and one day she wanted to open her own.

We got pretty tipsy and she was offering me an awesome view of her body. She was wearing very tight shorts and a loose top.

At one point we played the game of catching each other’s eyes unintentionally. As we were talking I kept glancing at her boobs and legs and she kept glancing at the bulge in my shorts.

At one point, I said, "I’m going to take a shower." After I undressed, I cracked the bathroom door open and told her I “forgot” to bring a towel. When she came to me, she came without a towel, without her shorts, and without her top.

She came right to me. One hand grabbed the back of my neck, and the other one grabbed my cock and started to play with it. We explored each other’s bodies with our hands. Her skin was soft, and her ass was, again, out of this world. She noticed that I loved it, so she turned around and slapped her ass with my cock.

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

Her body was super sensitive. She was letting out soft moans just by me touching her nipples or kissing her neck, which turned me on like crazy.

I grabbed her head and directed her to the ground. Her face was adorable and I wanted to see how it looked with my dick on it.

She stared into my eyes and started to lick the tip of my cock. I don’t have a small cock, but in this situation, it looked enormous compared to her small frame. She shoved it in her mouth and sucked it with passion. She kept her eyes closed, letting out adorable moans and sometimes she gave me a wink.

She stood up and bent over, grabbing the sink and pushing her ass towards me.

I wanted to return the favor and eat her out, so instead of inserting my cock in her adorable pussy, I started to bite, kiss and lick her ass until I got to my wet target. I literally buried my face between her ass cheeks and devoured her pussy.  She tasted amazing! It felt sweet, personal. She grabbed my head and pushed her body against my face as she started to orgasm. She cried with pleasure for a good time. Her whole body was shaking at the mercy of my tongue.

I stood up, kissed her savagely and bent her over to give her the hard pounding that ass deserved.

When I first entered her, we both let out our animal sounds and we knew it was going to be a wild fuck.

I slowly pushed my cock inside her until her lovely walls felt comfortable around it. I then slowly increased the speed until I began to clap her cheeks hard. I was pulling her hair with one hand and the other one was busy squeezing her tits and slapping that perfectly round ass.

Seeing this in front of me AND in the mirror was fabulous. The look on her face was incredible. It was a mix of lust, pleasure and a complete spiritual detachment from her body. She turned her face to me and took my finger inside her mouth to suck on it, while she had another wild orgasm. This time even more intense.

I loved fucking her.

We headed to my bed where she pushed me on my back and jumped on top of me.

Shortly after, I sat up in a weird position where we grinded on each other while hugging, kissing and while I was stuffing my mouth with one of her tits.

It was the most passionate sex I’ve ever had. I didn’t know if she was always like that or if it was an accumulation of desire, attraction and frustration from her.

She got off me and put her head on my pillow and told me she wanted me to fuck her mouth until I cum. These were some magical words.

I got on top of her, slowly sliding my cock around her breasts until I got to her wet lips. She took me inside her mouth and pulled me towards her. She wasn’t kidding. I did what she wanted me to do. I fucked her beautiful face like I would have fucked her pussy and she took it like a pro. She was rolling her eyes every time I thrust into her.

She felt that I was close so she started to suck me harder and harder until I literally exploded in her mouth. She drained every drop of life out of me, took my cock out, and gave me the cutest smile I’ve ever seen.

We spent the next thirty minutes in each other’s arms without saying a word, got dressed, and went to dinner.

Shortly after we came back, Alex returned and she told him she deserved better and that their relationship was over.

He didn’t take it well but he deserved it. Not for the way he was treating me (or everyone, really), but for the way he was treating her.

The next day I found an apartment and I announced to the dorm manager that I would be moving out within two weeks.

This was just the beginning of an amazing journey with Anna.

Published 
Written by YoungMichael
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments