Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor Girl

"The neighbor girl explains what Lana is when spelled backward."

140
12 Comments 12
5.2k Views 5.2k
6.3k words 6.3k words

The neighborhood was dark and quiet, well past when everyone headed off to bed. I sat in the darkness, enjoying a cigar and sipping bourbon in the silence of night.

The sound of our resident owl hoots was interrupted by the rustling of the bushes from between the houses. It was likely a raccoon or possum walking through. It had happened before, and I don't know who was more scared, me or the raccoon.

I jumped out of my chair, startled when a large shadowy figure approached.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I smelled smoke," the neighbor girl Lana said.

"Jesus. You about scared me to death," I replied quietly.

Lana lived with her ex-husband's father, George. Her ex, Tim, had left town when the cops issued a warrant for dealing drugs. Lana was rarely seen during the day and only in George's company. It surprised me that she was bold enough to come over.

"The smell of the cigar is what caught my attention, Lana said. "My Dad smoked them, and I love the smell. Sometimes, he'd let me take a puff or two."

"Go ahead if you want," I passed her the stogie.

Lana brought it to her lips, taking a long drag off the cigar, choking because she had accidentally inhaled.

"Easy," I said, "It's not a joint."

Lana laughed, "Yeah, I know. It's been a while since I had one. Dad always said that it looked like I had a dick in my mouth."

"That would be a small dick," I chuckled, making her laugh. "What's the deal over there anyway? I never see you during the day. What, are you some kinda vampire or something?"

"No. Well, I'm not supposed to be outside, but I sneak out when George falls asleep. Tim doesn't like it," she said. "He'll kick me out with no child support if he catches me talking to other men."

"Oh, Tim. Yeah, I've had a run-in with him a time or two. Never really scared me," I handed Lana my glass of bourbon.

She took a few sips and passed it back, saying, "I didn't mean to interrupt you. Thanks for the drink."

"You're not bothering me. Have a seat if you want to," I pointed to the chair next to mine.

Lana sat uncomfortably on the edge of the chair, ready to run if someone caught her out of the house. "Relax, Lana. No one's going to find out that you were here," I tried to calm her trepidation.

"Here, you finish this," I said, pouring some more bourbon into the glass.

I lit another cigar, telling her to finish that one. "It doesn't look like a dick by the way. A big turd maybe, but not a dick," I laughed.

"Thanks. That's the image I want you to think of while I smoke this," Lana said, sinking back into the chair. "This is nice. Thanks again."

"I'm out here most nights. You are welcome to join me anytime," I said, tapping her glass with the bottle before taking a long drink.

"Do you ever get lonely over there?" I pried.

"No. I have George and Jr, and that's enough," she tried to sound convincing.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it. So what do you do if you're lonely?"

"Oh. That. Well, I don't have any privacy, so I take long baths when I get the chance, usually when Junior is at school and George takes a nap. George says he knows what I'm doing in there and suggests some awful shit," she stopped mid-sentence. "Why am I telling you all this?"

"Cause I'm easy to talk to," I said, topping off her glass.

"George is old and irritable. I ignore him most of the time, but sometimes it's easier to give in. You know what I mean?" Lana said, taking a couple of gulps from her glass.

"You mean, like you fuck him?" I asked.

"Oh. God no! Sometimes, he'll get a little too worked up, and I'll have to take care of it for him," she lowered her voice. "With his arthritis, he has trouble grasping things, so I'll help him out. You know, to finish him. God. I can't believe that I'm telling you this."

"So, do you use your hands or mouth? Come on, we're adults," I pressed her for answers.

"Most times, all it takes is for me to stand there naked, and he does it himself; other times, I might have to give him a handy," she giggled.

"So no cigar smokin' going on over there, then?"

"Do you remember the ambulance from a while back?" Lana asked. "That was because I finished him with my mouth. He spent a week in the hospital because I sucked his dick. I nearly gave him a heart attack. Now he doesn't even ask."

"Jesus. Your head is so good that it almost killed him," I joked.

"I've been known to give good head," Lana said. Her teeth glowed in the moonlight as she smiled.

"Well, I'll never know and would never tell," I said smugly.

"I'll never tell either," she said, placing her hand on my knee.

"Really? You'll never tell?" I said, taking the glass and cigar from her hands. "Show me."

Lana slid out of the chair between my knees, sliding her hands over my thighs, asking, "Would you like me to show you?" as she pulled my zipper down.

I fished my rapidly growing cock out for her. There was enough light that I could watch her head bob up and down on my cock. She swirled her tongue on my dickhead before taking me back between her lips. Gentile suction as she pulled my dick out drove me wild. My dick made a pop sound as she pulled her mouth off.

"Well, what do you think? Are you going to have a heart attack, too," she asked before taking my cock back deep inside her mouth.

"It's good, but not heart attack good. Yet," I said as I stood, placing my hands on Lana's head and began to thrust my cock into her mouth.

Lana gagged a little until she became accustomed to my intruding meat muscle. She reached up and unbuttoned my shorts, letting them fall to the ground. Lana cupped my balls, squeezing them gently as I pumped my cock into her orifice. She pulled my cock out to catch her breath, licking the vein of my cock down to my balls as she gulped for air. Her tongue tickled my balls while she stroked my shaft.

"You can cum in my mouth if you want to," Lana said as she sucked my cock back between her lips.

I pulled her hair into a ponytail to keep it away from her mouth. I again held her head as I pumped my hips, thrusting my cock to the back of her mouth, force-feeding her my skin sausage.

Lana's free pressed on my hip, bracing herself from the blows of my pelvis. I let go of Lana's head, giving her back control. She tilted her head deep, throating my cock. Her hands went to my ass cheeks, holding me as she plunged my dick down her gullet.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

Lana nodded and picked up the pace making gurgling sounds as my cock came in and out of her throat.

"Oh my God," I gasped as I unloaded into her mouth.

She gulped my cum down as quickly as she could, but my load still spurted out the corner of her mouth. Lana pulled my cock out of her mouth, wiping my jizz off of her chin.

"Heart attack worthy?" Lana asked with her smile glowing up at me.

"Jeezus. You just blew my brains out," I replied, pulling up my shorts.

Lana grabbed the glass of bourbon, chugging it down. "I need to go," she said, getting off her knees. "You're out here most nights? Hmm, I'll have to remember that," as she disappeared into the darkness.

I slumped back down into my chair and finished my cigar, contemplating what she meant when she said that she'd have to remember that. I'd have to sleep on that.

The next morning, I woke up hard as a rock. I rolled my wife over for a quicky before I needed to go to work. I didn't even know if you could call it that. I worked from home as a Regional Manager. The going joke around the house was if my wife could file sexual harassment charges against me. My boss told her No.

All I could think about that day was staying up smoking a cigar with the neighbor girl. It was a slow day, and I took a long nap at my desk. My wife noticed how quiet I was at dinner and asked if I had a rough day.

"No, just dealing with some crap towards the end of the day," I told her.

"Was that before or after your nap," she smiled across the table.

"What nap?"

"The nap that made you snore so loud we heard you in the kitchen," she said.

"No. It was after that," I said, laughing cause she'd caught me napping again.

Later in the evening, after I was certain they'd fallen off to sleep, I grabbed a glass and bottle of bourbon and a couple of cigars. My wife knew the drill. I'd sit up for a couple of cigars and drink until I could sleep. She didn't care as long as I didn't get drunk or smoke around the kids. I never did.

I hadn't been there long before a shadow appeared, coming closer. I passed Lana a cigar and the lighter, but Lana held out her hand, saying, "Not tonight. That grumpy old fucker smelt it on me this morning. I'll take some bourbon, though. By the way, how did you sleep?"

"Pretty Good," I said. "How about you?"

"Great. After a hot bath, that is," Lana chuckled. "Remember, I share a room with my son."

She took the glass and slammed the shot I had poured. Handing me the glass to refill, she asked, "Would you like a repeat of last night?" she asked seductively as she took the glass back.

"You liked it that much?" I snickered as I chugged from the bottle.

"I haven't gotten laid in years, and before last night, the last dick I had in my mouth was the old man's next door," she said. "So yeah, I liked last night."

Lana leaned forward, closer to me. She paused before leaning all the way to kiss me. I kissed her back. Just a peck, then a second, and by the third, her tongue was in my mouth, wrestling with mine. She brought her hand to the back of my head and dropped it to my cheek, cupping it as she kissed me. When she pulled away, saying, " I thought maybe you'd reciprocate. Maybe slip me the bone."

"You keep sucking my cock like last night, and I'll slip you more than a bone," I said as I leaned in to kiss her back. " So, how's this supposed to work?"

"Well, for starters, I'm not wearing panties under my skirt. So, it should be easy," she whispered. "To reciprocate, that is. Tit for tat, if you will."

"Speaking of tits. What you got hiding under that?" I pointed at her top.

Lana pulled her top off. The full moon illuminated her pale tits. They shined like glow-in-the-dark stars in my kid's room. I grabbed one of her titties, running my thumb across her erect nipple.

Her breasts were large and sagged from their weight. At least Double Ds, by my guess. I slipped off my chair and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I dropped my hand under her skirt to her pantiless, tight little hole. Lana kissed me as my fingers penetrated her vagina. She scooted forward to the edge of her chair, whispering, "Suck my nipples."

I brought my lips back to her right nipple, sucking it hard between my lips, while Lana pinched and twisted her left one. I repeatedly plunged two fingers into her pussy while rubbing circles on her clit with her thumb. Lana whispered, "Lick my cunt. Lick it. Oh God, please lick my cunt," she pleaded.

I kissed my way down to her bush. I could smell her intoxicating aroma, which was a mix of Jasmine shampoo and her musk. It wasn't off-putting but would be easily noticed by my wife. I would have to remember to wash my face. I dove in, tongue first. Lana grabbed my hair the moment my mouth made contact. A neglected young woman's passions had been ignited. Lana came almost immediately, humping her muff onto my mouth.

I kept my two fingers stuffed inside her, curling them up, searching for her G-spot. She inhaled sharply through her teeth when I found it. Lana thrust her hip toward me and pulled my head to her simultaneously as she came again. She ground her dripping honey pot on my face as she rode out the raging storm from within. I lifted my head, asking her, "Would you like to Sixty-Nine?"

"I haven't done that in quite some time, but Yeah, I'd like that," Lana said, taking my hand as I stood. I led her around the corner of the house. There were no windows, and it was the furthest from the back door. I sat on the grass, making out for a few moments before laying on my back. Lana assumed her position on top of me with her pulled up to her waist. She sat on my face, enjoying the tongue-lashing that I was giving her. She moaned again as she climaxed.

Lana brought her lips to the tip of my cock, sucking its head into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. She took more of my shaft with each bob of her head until she hit the back of her throat. Lana held the tip of my cock to the back of her mouth until her gag reflex relaxed. She then took my cock into her throat like she'd done last night.

While Lana was working my cock over, I licked and nibbled on her clitoris. Lana humped my face as my tongue explored her twat. I reach an arm out between her legs, slipping my thumb into her cunt hole as I lick circles on her clit. I could feel the vibrations of Lana's moans on my shaft, sending shivers through my balls.

I dipped two fingers into her pussy hole, coating them with her juices. I slipped my thumb back in her cunt as I pushed my slickened fingers into her backdoor. Lana's body tensed as they penetrated her pooper pucker.

Lana's hips bucked, grinding her cunt onto my mouth as hard as she could as a colossal climax came crashing down upon her. She never missed a beat as her orgasm built within her; her head bobbed faster on my shaft. She was trying to bring me to orgasm with her, and it was working. The combination of her deep-throating talents and the vibrations of her moans were too much for me to withstand.

I unleashed countless spurts of cum into her mouth as she, too, spritzed on my face. Lana kept sucking, and I kept licking until she collapsed on top of me, exhausted from her orgasm. She rolled off to sit facing me as I propped myself up on my elbows, saying, "Jesus, that was hot."

"Yes, it's been too long since I've cum like that. Now I just need my guts rearranged from a good twat stuffing," Lana said, chucking. "God, do you believe what we just did?"

"Yeah, It was pretty good, wasn't it," I replied.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" she asked. "You came over to help set up a new digital TV antenna. I was holding it while you reached across me to grab the aluminum foil, but you grabbed my breast instead. You did that on purpose, didn't you?

"Accidentally on purpose," I said with a laugh. "But remember, you let hold it without saying anything."

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since then," she leaned closer. "It's you that I think about in the tub every night. You're the only man that's touched me like that since I got pregnant with Junior. Will you please fuck me? Just once,"

"Yes," I replied softly. "But not tonight,"

The kitchen light came on, illuminating part of the backyard. It's probably one of the kids getting a drink. Lana grabbed her top and disappeared into the darkness.

The light was still on by the time I gathered my things and went inside. It had to have been one of the kids. They'd have been too afraid to walk back to their room in the dark and left the lights on. I noticed a trace of lipstick on the rim of the glass as I placed it in the sink and quickly washed it off.

I went to the bathroom to check my face for lipstick and wash it to remove Lana's musk. My wife started me as I pulled the washcloth from my face. "Jeeesh, you scared the shit out of me," I said. "I'm just washing the cigar smell off of me before bed."

"I was bringing Tommy's water glass back to the kitchen. He said he was too scared to go himself," she said, handing me the glass before heading back to bed.

I was relieved that there wasn't lipstick on me, but I would ask Lana the next time I saw her. I took the glass to the kitchen and shut everything off for the night. I was awake for most of the night, thinking of fucking Lana.

I stood watching the downpour out the window of my office, thinking to myself, No cigars tonight. "Hey," my wife said, poking her head into my office. "Mom called, asking if we could come for a visit this weekend since it's a long weekend. What do you think? You want to come?"

I wrinkled up my nose, saying, "I know the kids love staying at Grandma's, but I'll end up fixing all of the things that your dad won't. Do you remember the last time? I spent all afternoon on something that they were going to donate anyway. You and the kids can go. It will give me time to catch up on work stuff."

"Ha! You mean nap. Right?" she laughed as she left, calling back, "Don't drink all weekend."

George drove into his driveway with Lana and Jr. in the backseat. They waved as I helped load my kids into the car Friday morning. My youngest yelled to them, "We're going to Grandma's house by the beach."

DayanneKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanneKampbell

"The beach. How fun!" Lana said, making eye contact with me.

They waved as my wife backed out of the driveway.

Lana turned to me, "Too bad you had to work. You would have had fun at the beach," she said with a wink before following George inside their house.

Lana knocked on our back door as soon as it was dark. I let her in, asking about George and Junior. She explained that she'd given Grorge his meds early and sent them both off to bed early. I took a bottle of bourbon off of the top of the fridge and passed it to her. "No glass?"

"No, there was lipstick residue on the glass last time," I smirked. "We gotta be more careful, or we'll get caught."

"I don't wear lipstick," Lana said. "It would be a waste of money that I don't have, and with it only George and me, what's the point."

"I'm sorry. My mistake," I apologized. "We still need to be careful."

"Neither of us can afford to get caught. I'll leave if you want me to," Lana said, turning for the door.

"You won't get your guts rearranged if you leave. You've probably worked yourself up with anticipation," I said with a smug grin.

"Yeah, you could say that. I didn't realize how much I missed sucking cock," Lana took a swig from the bottle, walking towards me.

She held the bottle to my lips, letting me take a chug. She followed my lead, chugging down a couple of gulps. She handed the bottle back to me, asking, "So, do you have any condoms? I tried to sneak some when we were at the drugstore, but George follows me around like a hawk."

"I had a vasectomy years ago, so we don't use them," I said. "Do you want me to go get some?"

"No, I'm on the pill to regulate my cycle," Lana replied. "And I haven't had sex since Tim left, so I'm clean. No diseases or anything like that."

"It's a little late to think about protection after you gulped my cum down," I snickered.

"The condoms were if you wanted to fuck me in the ass," Lana smirked. "My name is Semordnilaps."

"What?"

"It is a word forward and backward," she giggled. " Lana becomes Anal. And yes, I do like it in the ass too."

Lana wrapped her arms around me. "Shall we?" she said, taking my hand and leading me out of the kitchen. "You can pick up condoms tomorrow."

I led her to my bedroom, slipping her out of her clothes. I slipped her top over her head, letting it drop to the floor. I cupped her bare boobs, wondering if she even owned a bra.

Her breasts were firm, with dark crimson nipples. I stared at our reflection in the mirrored closet door while I groped her titties.

She smiled as my hands slid down her stomach and unbuttoned her pants. I pulled on the flaps of her jeans, slowly unzipping them and letting them cascade off her hips.

Lana stood about five feet six inches, with shoulder-length brown hair, similar to my wife's, big tits with nice curvy hips. I did have a type. Lana reminded me of my wife when we met in college.

Her perfectly shaped pussy that she'd shaved for tonight begging to be fucked. I slid my fingers through her glistening pussy lips and squeezed her breast with my other hand. Lana reached up, running her fingers through my hair as she watched my finger disappear between her lips. Our eyes met in the reflection as I fingered her hole and tweaked her nipple.

Her mouth opened, and her breaths grew deeper as she approached climax. "Ah gaa," she moaned. "I've never watched myself cum before."

Lana turned in my arms and dropped to her knees. She yanked my shorts down, stuffing my cock into her mouth. She expertly sucked my cock while I finished undressing. Lana sucked me til I was rigid. She stood next to me, looking in the mirror, asking if I liked what I saw. I wrapped her up in my arms. "What do you think," I said, pressing my erection into her.

It's strange how the brain works, and weird thoughts that rush through unexpectedly. As we climbed under the covers, I realized that I had cheated before, but never at home, never in our bed.

I would console my guilt later with a bottle of bourbon, but right now, I was about to get laid. Lana scooted close to me, draping her arm over my side as she brought her lips to mine, kissing me, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I cupped her breast, tweaking her nipple as we kissed. Lana reached down, grabbed my cock, wiped the precum off the tip, and brought it to her lips. She sucked her thumb into her mouth, licking it clean.

Lana gently pushed me onto my back, throwing her leg over my hips, straddling me with her pussy pressed against my cock. She slid her slippery slit up and down the length of my dick vein while I played with her titties and nipples. "Man, you got great tits. What size are they?" I asked as I raised my head to suck her nipples.

"Thirty-eight double E's. They got big when I was pregnant and never went down. I think that's why my nips are always hard. That's why I always wear baggy clothes," Lana said as she reached down to slip my cock into pussy.

I pushed my cock into Lana's tight slippery slit. She was tighter than a new pair of gloves. If she hadn't been wet, I don't think I would have fit. I let Lana have control of how deep and fast she wanted it. I stared at her face as she impaled herself on my fuck stick.

Lana's eyes were closed. Her facial muscles twitched as she clenched her jaw tight. Her nose whistled as she breathed. She held her breath as she hit bottom. I could feel something pressing on the tip of my cock. Lana exhaled through pursed lips. "God. You're big," she said before lifting herself to take another slow stroke on my shaft. "Real big."

"Your pussy may have gotten tighter from lack of stuffing," I put my hands on her hips, holding her while I thrust up as she lowered back onto my cock. Her mouth dropped open as her breathing increased with each stroke. Lana was taking a little over half the length of my cock. She thrust down hard on my shaft, grinding her pussy on my cock, saying, "Ahh fuck, that's the spot. Uh ahh fuck. Fuck, I'm cumming!" she groaned.

Lana hooked her feet over my thighs, kneeling on my pelvis, and began to twerk her pussy rapidly on my shaft. She would thrust down, burying my cock deep whenever a wave of orgasm hit her. She would then begin twerking again, humping herself to another climax. "I won't last long if you keep that up," I said, changing positions.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her flat against my body, and rolled in one quick motion with my cock still buried inside her. I fought the urge to cum, fucking her with slower strokes. Our mouths met in a long, open-mouthed kiss. Our tongues tangoed in each other's mouths.

I slid my hands to her breasts, pressing her nipples together so that I could suck both of her nipples into my mouth. I swirled them with my tongue as I thrust my cock back into her hole. Lana stiffened beneath me, humping her hips to meet my every thrust. She then brought her legs together, cocking her pelvis upward as she clenched her cunt muscles on my cock, making her pussy exquisitely tight.

"Oh God! Don't do that, or you'll make me cum," I groaned.

"You don't want to cum inside me?" Lana asked with a puzzled expression. "We have all night. If you want."

"I don't want to cum just yet," I said. "I want to really rearrange your guts, like you asked for. Let's do it, doggy, for a while."

I slid off of her so Lana could switch to her knees. I scooted behind her and pushed her shoulders to the mattress. I then rubbed the tip of my cock through her cunt lips, guiding it to her pussy hole, slipping it deep into her twat. I bottomed out before my cock was all the way in. I pushed a bit deeper, eliciting a groan from Lana.

"You good?" I asked.

She pushed back against my pressure, groaning louder into the mattress. I took long, deep strokes, pushing a bit deeper each time I hit bottom until my cock was up to the hilt. Once I had penetrated her with the full length of my cock I began to long-stroke fuck her. I would bring my cock out to the tip and plunge back into her.

Lana continued to meet my every thrust, grasping at the bed sheets as I brought her closer and closer to another orgasm. I grabbed her by the hips and began to pound my meat up her cunt, vigorously fucking her pussy. Our bodies slammed together in unison as Lana reached the precipice of climax. She screamed into the bed, clawing and pulling the fitted sheets off as she came.

My balls bounced off her pussy as I pounded into her, and the slap of her ass cheeks hitting my hips echoed. With each of my thrusts, I drew closer to my own climax. Lana's screams of ecstasy pushed me over the edge. I shoved my cock as deep as it could go, causing Lana to let out a shriek as I hit bottom. "Ahhh! Fuck, I'm cumming, Lana," I called out as I pumped a colossal load of spunk into her cunt.

She pushed back against my cock until her orgasm subsided. Still screaming into the mattress, Lana said, "I can feel it. I feel your hot cum inside me. Oh God, I'm cumming again."

I let go of her hips, letting Lana crumple to the bed. She lay there panting rapidly, catching her breath. "Fuck, I needed that!" she said as she moved to suck my still drooling shaft into her mouth. "You taste good today."

"Jesus, is that really the time?" she asked.

It was a little past midnight, and we'd been at it for hours. Lana said that she should go if anything to check on her son. "Thank you for railing my cunt tonight. If you want my ass tomorrow night, you'll need to pick up some condoms. Or don't if you're going to do my ass bareback.

Lana came over the next night about ten thirty, apologizing that she'd taken so long to come over. She couldn't get anyone to go to bed. "It's not too late, is it?" she asked. I shouldn't have to worry about them tonight. I gave them both a double dose of Benadryl before bed."

I smiled and handed her the bottle that I'd been drinking from while I waited. She took a big gulp of bourbon. I pulled a big box of condoms out from behind my back, smiling as I said, "Is this what you had in mind for tonight?"

Lana smiled back at me, taking another long drink from the bottle before handing it back to me, asking, "Have you ever had sex on Molly?"

"Who's Molly?" I asked

"Ecstasy, silly," Lana chuckled. "It's supposed to make you euphoric and heighten arousal. I have some from when I was with Tim. I don't even know if it's any good anymore."

Lana handed me a couple of colorful tabs while taking some herself. I popped two tabs and hoped I didn't trip out. I gulped them down with some bourbon. Lana glanced over her shoulder as she started for the bedroom, "Coming?" she asked with a wink. "Or should I say, Cumming?"

I grabbed the box of condoms and followed her to the bedroom, stripping my clothes off along the way. Lana was already naked by the time I entered. Lana's tits hung from her chest as she was leaning forward with one knee on the bed. It reminded me of an old Playboy pose that would always get my juices going.

I tossed my clothes on the floor next to hers before crossing the room. "I got something else for tonight if you're up for it?" I said, pulling a vibrating butt plug and lube out of a black plastic bag. "This should warm you up a bit," I tossed it on the bed next to her.

A smile broke across Lana's face as she nodded enthusiastically. I sat on the edge of the bed next to her, applying lube to her new tickle toy. Lana spread her legs, raising her hips as high as she could as I inserted it into her ass. Lana took the controller and turned it on as she lowered her legs.

I crawled between her legs and began to lick her pussy lips. I slipped two fingers into her tight hole as my tongue tantalized her twat. I assumed that Lana would need to be warmed up the same way my wife does on these occasions. I licked Lana through a bunch of small orgasms, prepping her to have her ass invaded.

Lana grabbed my hair with both hands as she humped my mouth. She cycled through the different buzz settings before choosing a pulsating one that repeatedly increased in intensity. The vibrations of which were making my lips go numb. Lana asked if we could sixty-nine so she could suck my cock too. She said she liked having my cock in her mouth. "Don't hold back this time. I can always suck start you to put it in my ass," she said as she climbed on top of me.

Lana lowered her pussy onto my mouth as she slipped my cock between her lips. Lana deep-throated my cock while I licked her through a multitude of peeks and valleys of ecstasy. Lana tapped my thigh as she pulled my cock out of my mouth. She rolled to her side, saying, "I'm about to get lockjaw. How about fucking my pussy for a bit?"

Lana straddled me, lowering her pussy onto my cock. Her pussy was even tighter with the butt plug in her ass. The buzzing sensation sent shivers throughout my entire body. Lana rode me, Cowgirl, bucking on my cock like she was busting broncos. The incredible way she rocked and rolled her hips as she slid on and off my shaft pushed me quickly to the brink of climax.

"Are you close? I'm going to cum soon," I said through gritted teeth. Lana thrust down, impaling herself fully on the length of my cock, swirling her hip on my shaft. I felt a gush of warmth on my cock that pushed me over the edge.

I grabbed Lana's hips, humping wildly into her cunt, pumping my seed deep inside her steamy hole. Lana's body shuttered and jerked, rocked by her own climax. She sat on my shaft until it shriveled out of her pussy, allowing a mixture of our fluids to escape and low onto my cock.

Lana slid off of my cock and lowered her mouth to slurp up our cum. Lana told me to pass her a condom as she slipped my cock into her mouth, sucking me back to an erection. Lana took the condom, placed it on the tip, and rolled it on with her mouth. She then pulled the buzzing butt plug from her pooper, saying, "I want you in my ass."

Lana squatted over me, grabbing my cock and guiding it into her ass Reverse Anal Cowgirl. I watched in the mirrored closet doors as she took my cock into her twitching ass hole. Lana looked like a crab as she hovered over my shaft. I propped her up with my hands as she plunged herself onto my cock.

I watched her in the reflection as her eyes rolled back into her head. Her mouth fell open as my cock filled her ass. Lana repeatedly impaled herself on my cock until she was too tired to hold herself in that position. Lana settled onto my cock, leaning forward with her hands on my knees as she rode my cock.

I could feel Lana's fingers rubbing her clitoris as she thrust onto my shaft. I watched as the expression in the mirror changed to pained ecstasy as she came again, hard. Her sphincter twitched on my cock as she came. She'd had a powerful assgasm. She leaned back and crabbed over me again. She placed her hand back onto my shoulders so my hands would be free to grope her breasts. "I can't keep going," she gasped, climbing off of my cock and flopping onto her back.

I pulled the condom off of my cock and positioned myself between her thighs. I slipped my unsheathed cock back into her ass, pumping her dumper for all it was worth. I lifted her legs, placing them on my shoulders as I pumped my cock up her ass forcing her to cum again.

Lana's head tossed from side to side, uttering unknown tongues as she reluctantly came again. She pleaded with me to let her rest, but unrelenting, I pounded on. Grabbing her ankles, I held them high as I thrust into her with abandon. She whimpered beneath me, begging me to finish. The pressure built up within my balls. "Uh fuuck," I uttered as I came.

I unleashed a torrent of cum inside Lana's ass, filling it to the brim with my load of dick milk. I buried my cock so deep I swear my ball was inside her too. I knelt, humping her ass long after my cock stopped spurting cum. I let her legs drop to my sides.

Lana lay there, limp. She was spent. Every ounce of energy she had had been expended in orgasm. Lana snored as she drifted to sleep. I grabbed cum towel from the nightstand and tucked it under her bum in case she leaked. I went and grabbed a quick shower. While I stood under the hot water, I wondered what I was trying to wash away. The remnants of anal sex or the guilt of fucking another woman in our bed.

After my shower, I went to the kitchen, finished that bottle of bourbon, listening to the contented snores of a satisfied lover.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments