Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tinsel and Mistletoe

"Normally, Melissa’s mums Christmas gatherings are boring – not this one!"

54
19 Comments 19
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Coming Together

Darren and Melissa always found it hard to refuse her mother’s Christmas Eve party. It was her way of thanking everyone that had helped the family throughout the year. It was also an excuse to keep her daughter at the house for the Christmas day meal with the rest of the family.

At the very least they would have to show their faces and smile a lot, and at the most, make polite conversation with people much older than them. It wasn’t such a hardship after all.

The Simpson’s would be there for sure, not Homer and Marge, but Jeremy and Rebecca who Melissa thought was quite cute, imagining her to be quite a dish in her time. Sandra and Benny would be there, their journey taking all of five yards from next door. Her mum’s new friend, Jill, would be there and bringing her daughter Jennifer because she had recently lost her husband and didn’t want to come alone. They met at a Cancer centre following her mum’s recent diagnosis.

Melissa was informed about everyone that were arriving and why they were invited. The food looked like her mother was catering for the five thousand.

One by one the guests arrived and Darren and Melissa took turns to greet them at the door, invite them inside and make the necessary introductions.

Melissa’s mother, June, answered the door to her friend Jill. By the time Darren and Melissa returned to the hallway, June and Jill were hugging each other and Jennifer was hanging her coat on the hat stand by the doorway. As she turned around, Jennifer looked at her mother first and then June, putting her arms around June and giving her a quick hug, thanking her for inviting them.

Melissa froze just inside the hallway, her thoughts scrambling around in her head like a tornado. Her pulse rate increased and a bead of sweat broke out on her forehead. She forced a smile onto her lips but her eyes were wide with disbelief. Soon, there was but one thought running through her head – Jennifer? What the fuck is she doing here?

Darren stopped in the doorway placing his hand on the frame for stability, his legs went weak at the knees but he managed to stay upright, His throat went a little dry and a red flush swept across his face and neck. His thoughts were in two minds as to how to play the evening but his first thought was – Jennifer? What the fuck is she doing here?

Jennifer eventually looked past June to the pair of open-mouthed and dumbstruck individuals in the doorway. Her face was a picture of disbelief, shock was written all over it. She kissed June on the cheek but her eyes were fixed on the two figures before her. Her only thought was – Melissa and Darren? What the fuck!

Jennifer moved away from June and further down the hallway, nodding and offering an awkward smile to Melissa first, and then Darren standing behind her.

“Jennifer?”

The voice belonged to Darren.

“Hi, Darren, fancy seeing you here.”

With the ice broken, and a familiar face to talk to, Jennifer felt a great relief in the common ground that they shared. The furtive glance that she gave Melissa would hopefully blend into nothing.

“Pleased to meet you, Jennifer,” Melissa held out her hand as a formal greeting. Jennifer took the offered hand and felt a sudden thrill course through her veins. A thrill that was accompanied by visions and feelings that even today was affecting her sexual response, even if they were only a week old. She could already feel the damp spot spread over her excuse for knickers.

Melissa turned to her husband Darren. “So, how do you two know each other?”

“Jennifer works for the same company, we met at the works party the other week.”

He remembered the party very well. He remembered Jennifer too. How could he not?

Suddenly, the penny dropped for Jennifer, “so, you two are married, right?” It was almost a rhetoric question but they both nodded. Both faces smiling and both faces showing signs of sudden shock.

“Come on you three, stop standing in the doorway, let’s go inside, get something to eat and drink,” June’s voice rang out from behind them. All three of them were thankful for relieving the awkwardness that was developing. The release of tension was such a relief for Jennifer and yet it brought a huge smile to her face knowing –

She kept her thoughts tight to her heart and followed Darren into the kitchen to choose a drink. Melissa took care of Jill, making small talk and ensuring she was introduced to everyone and had plenty to eat.

Darren could not help but watch Jennifer smile at everyone she came into contact with. Everything about her made you smile. At five foot one – she was very short, barely coming up to anyone’s nipples, but a good height for a blowjob while standing up.

After handing Jennifer a glass of red wine, they made their way to the lounge and found a quiet corner in which to whisper to each other, though Jennifer’s eyes were always on the lookout for his wife. The last thing she wanted was to be part of an upsetting scene.

The works party where Darren and Jennifer met was uneventful and boring. They started chatting and discovered they had the same sense of humour and a naughty and suggestive attitude to life. To make the most of a bad time they encouraged each other to think of their colleagues in various sexual positions. It always amused Jennifer to think of people in situations they wouldn’t normally find themselves in.

The game turned dirty very fast and yet it was Jennifer that turned to Darren and suggested they should fuck and offered him the option of his place or hers. In his heightened sexual state, brought on by her larger than life bubbly persona, he quickly took her up on the offer. Her voluptuous frame with oozing breast flesh and deep cleavage had made his mind up fairly quickly. She was certainly, all woman.

“Well, fancy meeting you again so soon?” Jennifer whispered while smiling at Benny who was sitting on the sofa eating a plateful of finger food. His wife Sandra was standing next to him and chatting with Alison Bennet, one of the kindest nurses that tended her at the hospital. Other people, all over the age of sixty-five were making polite conversation.

“Doesn’t that sofa with the tinsel around it look familiar?” She smiled, letting Darren come to his own conclusions.

“I’m not thinking about that, because if I did, I’d get a hard-on,” he whispered.

Jennifer stepped in front of him. “There, now you can think of it because I’m protecting your embarrassment from the gaze of all these people,” she smiled.

Darren’s thoughts crystallised, he looked past Jennifer to the tinsel that hung across the back of his mother-in-law’s sofa. Similar tinsel occupied the wall behind the sofa at Jennifer’s flat on that fateful evening. The same evening that they left the works party at nine o’clock and by nine-thirty they were inside her flat, stripped naked, her thighs pushed back towards her head and his face buried in her wet snatch; his hard cock depositing cum stains on edge of her sofa.

“I remember you moaning like fuck,” he leaned in to whisper in her ear.

She looked into his eyes, smiled and bit her lip. She covertly turned from side to side to try and spot any incoming persons that could catch their conversation but nobody was moving fast enough.

“And why do you think that was?”

Darren blushed. He remembered everything about that night, especially how dirty-minded she was. He remembered the tinsel and how he wrapped it around her neck and twisted it in her long hair. He remembered her on all fours on the sofa, he remembered her telling him to fuck her royal arse with his gorgeous cock.

He remembered closing his eyes as he entered her tight hole and those filthy words that seemed to fill the room when he pulled back on her tinselled hair. The fuck was fast and furious but how she loved it.

“What are you thinking?” Jennifer interrupted his thoughts.

“Stop it,” he shot back at her, “You’re giving me a hard-on.”

“What’s your wife like in bed?” The question came out of the blue and wasn’t one Darren expected, but this whole turn of events was somewhat unusual.

He shrugged his shoulders. “Fairly straight, I think. Normal sex, nothing unusual.”

“Straight is she, okay.” Jennifer’s face lit up at the thought of his unfortunate straight wife and their normal, dare she think it, bland sex life.

“She doesn’t know you like it up the ass then?”

Darren almost pushed his face into hers. “Shush. That was a bit loud,” he scolded her, turning his head to the side to check that Olivia Jones hadn’t caught the snippet of conversation.

Jennifer shook her head. “They’ll only hear if their hearing aids are on full power,” she giggled.

The one thing she remembered from that night was pegging him. Since he had taken her arse she was insistent that she take his in return. The poor boy never had a chance. Her deviant nature led him down a path that he never envisaged. What made it impossible for him to refuse was the fact that she was so excited by the thought of doing it. She was kitten-like in her ways, giggling about it, shaking with excitement, teasing him and by the time she had tightened the straps he found himself in the same position as her. Waiting for it.

Melissa was looking at them from the dining room, her finger caressing the salmon on top of the vol au vent before she popped it into her mouth. She wondered what they were talking about. Waiting nonchalantly for her turn to have a chat with Jennifer.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were married?” Jennifer finally dropped the bombshell on Darren. She knew it would cause him to think twice and make him wonder whether she would confess their tryst to his wife. He looked deeply into her eyes for the answer. Fortunately, she wasn’t that kind of girl.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

“I think I need another drink,” Jennifer said, holding her glass up so that he could see it was empty. She started moving towards the kitchen. Sandra Evans filled the gap left by Jennifer’s absence and began to offer her compliments to Darren for such a wonderful party. Like a trapped dog, he had to let Jennifer escape on her own.

The kitchen was unusually quiet. Normally, kitchens are full of people chatting and drinking but standing was not one of the strongest traits of the present-day fun-seekers. Jennifer poured herself another Gordon’s gin and tonic. Whatever happened to good old Bombay Sapphire, she mused.

She had just dropped some ice into the glass when she saw Melissa walk through the door. Straightening herself up she looked her in the eye. Their eyes locked together and two steps later, Melissa looked upwards to the beamed ceiling. Jennifer followed her eyes. Mistletoe hung precariously from a piece of string.

“I don’t know why my mother puts it up, but it’s there every year.”

Her words brought a smile to Jennifer’s lips.

“Shame there’s no use for it.” She shot back.

Silence seemed to fill the space between them; each woman searching for the right words to convey their thoughts and feelings.

Melissa broke the ice first. “Fancy you turning up here?”

“I know, what a coincidence,” Jennifer replied. Her gaze was drawn in the direction of Melissa’s when she turned her head to look at the door. Leaving Jennifer by the table she stepped outside and found Jeremy Simpson standing by the table filling his plate with more sausage rolls; her mother in deep conversation with his wife stood by his side.

“Jeremy, I have a task for you that you must carry out. Would you do that for me?”

Jeremy was a sucker for being made to feel important and he was just about to be given such an opportunity when Melissa asked him to make sure no one entered the kitchen because they’ve just spilt some alcohol on the floor and they need to get it cleaned up quickly before anyone slips on it.

He relished the task. “leave it to me, young girl,” he told her as he stood guard outside.

Closing the door behind her, Melissa walked to where Jennifer looked on in amusement.

Both women glanced at the mistletoe and then back into the eyes of each other. At first, their kiss was a sensitive touch, an exploratory exchange of lipgloss accompanied by a heightened need that quickly overflowed like an oozing volcano. Within seconds their mouths were open and the tongue fight had begun. Jennifer’s nipples sprung to attention under her white blouse and her breast was rewarded with a quick squeeze. Her eyes fixed on the doorway and the unseen presence of Mr Simpson standing on guard outside.

Melissa broke their kiss, her lips cascading over Jennifer’s jawbone and down her neck. Coming up on her earlobes she bit them before whispering into her ear.

“It’s not enough, I want my needy fingers back in your juicy cunt.”

Without waiting for an answer, Melissa’s fingers dipped under the hem of Jennifer’s skirt, up to her waist, dragging her skirt with it, before diving down into her knickers. Two fingers curled into Jennifer’s already wet cunt. Made wet by the thought of anal sex with Melissa’s husband but more so by the thought of their lesbian tryst that had happened only three days previously.

It was a chance encounter on a sex contact site where Melissa poured her heart out about her need to try lesbian sex. She had hit on Jennifer because of the little white lie on Jennifer’s profile explaining that she was an experienced lesbian. She failed to state that she was a lesbian that liked cock, obviously.

Jeniffer’s moans fuelled Melissa’s needy finger fuck, her digits pushed in further and further searching out Jennifer’s spongy pad that she knew from days ago would provide so much joy for her lips. Melissa was desperate to make her cum like that again and her efforts pushed Jennifer’s bottom onto the table. Her fingers plunged into the girls cunt and were synchronous with the ecstatic moans that emerged from her mouth.

“Cum for me. Right here on this table, cum hard for me.”

Melissa’s other hand covered Jennifer’s mouth to muffle the noise. Her reward was quick and thoroughly satisfying. Sex juices squirted and splashed onto the hem of Jennifer’s skirt, covering Melissa’s hand and flooding her jeans from mid-thigh to her knees. Jennifer collapsed with the sudden climax, held in place by Melissa’s fingers.

The commotion outside the door, the conversation between Mr Simpson and Darren, brought both women quickly to their senses.

They broke apart, both of them gasping for air and repeating the word fuck over and over. Though it was Melissa that was living the panic more than Jennifer. The vodka bottle was the closest to hand followed by shot glasses. She filled two of them telling Jennifer to quickly drink both of them. She splashed a few drops onto Jennifer’s dress and even more onto her cum stained jeans. She stretched to reach the hand towels by the sink unit to the slow opening of the door and the words of Mr Simpson saying that his life depended on it and that no one was to enter.

Handing the towels to Jennifer to mop up her dress and dusting down her own jeans, Melissa knelt on the floor to start to wipe it clean when Darren entered the kitchen.

“What’s happened here?” It was a stupid question, he knew that.

“We tried a couple of vodka shots and spilt the vodka over ourselves filling the glasses,” Melissa confessed. Jennifer nodded quickly in support of Melissa’s excuse; her hand shook while holding the shot glass close to her breast.

Darren looked at his wife scrubbing the floor with the kitchen towels. “But you don’t drink vodka? You hate it!”

Melissa’s mouth opened and her eyes fixed on Jennifer’s red shoes, her mind searching for that elusive retort that would explain the situation with such obvious clarity.

“Just thought I’d try something different for a change,” she replied. It was the truth after all. “Jennifer’s terrible, she encouraged me,” she added.

Darren lifted his head and looked at Jennifer, he knew she was terrible, he knew how encouraging she could be. He knew that as soon as she had an idea, it would be carried out. Unquestionably so.

 “It was only supposed to be a quick one,” Jennifer shot her sexiest glance towards Darren in the hope she could make him squirm. Melissa busied herself mopping the floor unable to come to terms with Jennifer’s innuendo.

“It’s all down your leg, Melissa, you should get changed.” The concern in Darren’s voice sounded genuine, and it was just as well he didn’t know exactly what was down Melissa’s leg. His stare was aimed at a pair of nipples pointing at him from the confines of Jennifer’s white blouse and it seemed like a ploy to do something naughty and unexpected with their guest.

“I know,” confirmed Melissa, “but it can wait until later. It’ll dry.”

Her mother’s cry from the hallway summoning Melissa to say goodbye to Benny, Sandra and Alison was a welcome intervention. She hurried away from the questioning and removed her stained jeans from the constant glare of her husband. Her only regret was the fact that she never tasted her fingers before they were so rudely discovered.

Melissa hesitated to give Sandra and Alison a goodbye kiss but reluctantly did so. The conversation seemed to go on for ages with the door open and the cold air stinging her wet thigh. All Melissa could think of was the conversation that was being had back in the kitchen. What were they talking about?

To her amazement, Jennifer and Jill appeared in the hallway behind her.

“We have to go,” said Jennifer, “mum’s feeling tired, it’s been such a long day for her.”

“It’s been lovely having you,” Melissa said to no one in particular.

Melissa’s eyes were fixed onto Jennifer’s back as she watched her slip into her coat. Hot flushes accompanied her thoughts of their time together, the excuse for the girlie night out that she had provided her husband, a couple of drinks in the Lamb and Flag and the expectant walk to Jennifer’s flat, the kisses in the lift just because she couldn’t wait to taste a real woman, the heat she felt between her legs, the ache of her nipples and the relief when they were finally alone.

Thoughts of her actions that night surprised her, even now. She had practically ripped the clothes off Jennifer in her frenzied attempt to get her tongue on her snatch, lick and lap at her pussy, suck on her wonderful nipples and caress her voluptuous breasts. What blew Melissa’s mind the most was when Jennifer placed her pussy against Melissa’s and started a rocking action. It took her over the edge so fast and when Jennifer coated her body in her sex juices she just knew she had to have more of her.

Behind Melissa, Darren too was thinking whether her ass would welcome a second coming from him, though he would have to wait until they started back to work to find that out. he breathed a sigh of relief when both women headed for the door.

The goodbyes rang out as both Jennifer and Jill passed over the threshold and into the cold night air.

Melissa half-turned to her husband wondering if he suspected anything. She hoped he hadn’t and made a mental note to put her jeans straight in the wash before going to bed that evening.

On the way home, Jennifer pondered on the strange turn of events. She had only agreed to accompany her mother to the party out of a sense of duty. But what a party it turned out to be. Turning to her mother she thanked her for inviting her and yet there was but one thought that filled her mind. She had fucked both Darren and Melissa on two separate and unrelated occasions. What were the chances of them turning out to be husband and wife? And then came the sudden realisation of how little spouses knew about each other!

It was something she never usually did, but she pondered on whether to make a New Year’s resolution. Her smile lasted all the way home as did thoughts of Melissa’s needy and sex-crazed body.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments