Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passing My College History Class

"I needed to pass my college history class in the worst way . .."

22
12 Comments 12
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I am eighteen and a college freshman and finals are coming up. I am not doing well in my history class, and I am super stressed. I heard through a rumor mill, that the professor will up a grade of any girl who sits on the front row of class without any panties on. I always wear my panties, but when a friend suggested I give it a try, well . . .

The thought of showing off my most personal part of my body horrified me, but with a grade point average and a scholarship on the line, I had to consider my future.

I am not anything special to look at, but I do take pride in my appearance. I have long blonde hair that reaches down to the middle of my back and I am height and weight proportionate, albeit, I am a short and a bit spunky, standing only 5 feet tall and weighing about ninety-eight pounds. I can turn a few heads when I need to, so when I heard that my history professor had a penchant for upping grades of those who dared to show off their best assets, I had to seriously think about it.

Once I committed myself to doing the unthinkable, I was committed.

I decided to shave my public hair, something I had only done a few times, although I do keep a neatly trimmed bush. I figured that if I was going to show off my pussy, I might as well make sure the view was one to remember.

I was caught between wearing some loose-fitting shorts or a very short skirt. I sure didn’t want to risk an accidental flash on the campus by wearing too short of a skirt, so I opted for the loose-fitting shorts.

I tried on some loose-fitting gym shorts and sat down in front of a mirror in my dorm room. This was going to definitely be a challenge. I wasn’t wholly convinced the shorts were going to work. So, I tried a short little jumper outfit. It provided a better view, but it wasn’t something I was completely convinced about. So, then, I opted to ditch the shorts and go with a mini skirt. The mini skirt definitely provided the best in viewing opportunities.

So, on “D-Day” as I would term the date, short for “display day”, I slipped on a cute little mini, sans underwear. I had to be very careful because I didn’t want to freak out any of my classmates and I damn sure didn’t want to end up in trouble with the campus police, who frowned on things like overt pussy displays.

Stepping out of the car, I made sure my skirt covered all the important things, like my ass and my pussy. I quickly headed for the history hall, ahead of all my classmates and to minimize the stares. I was the first student in the hall and had my choice of front row seats.

The professor was an older guy, in his middle forties.

I opened my laptop to check some schoolwork, and as I did, the side door to the classroom opened. Professor Grigsby looked surprised to see me in the classroom, so early.

I casually watched as he made his way to the lectern, just a few feet in front of me. I looked up from behind my laptop at about the same moment he looked in my direction. My knees were locked together.

“Good morning, Ms. Simmons,” said my professor. “You’re in early today.”

“Yes, professor,” I dutifully replied. “I’m not doing well so I thought I’d spend a little bit of more time reading over the notes.”

He looked down at the lectern and his binder, then he casually looked back in my direction.

“It says you have a ‘D’,” he replied. “I’m glad to see you’re putting in the extra effort.”

I nervously parted my knees, while scratching my neck.

“A girl has to do what a girl has to do to pass,” I nervously replied, knowing full well he could probably see straight up my thighs.

The professor’s eyes locked in on me and I nervously smiled, knowing he had an unabated look at my freshly shaved pussy.

“I’m sure you’ll pass,” he replied, nervously shifting his gaze away and past where I was seated.

I spread my legs even wider, hiking the hemline of my dress upwards in the processes. There was no way he could not see everything at this point.

“I am doing my best to apply myself,” I replied.

The professor was calm and cool.

“If you need any extra credit work, you can drop by my office after class and we can discuss it.”

Extra credit. Yeah, right. All I needed was a passing grade.

“Let me think about it,” I replied.

“Don’t think too long,” he replied. “The offer is only for today and then it disappears.”

What a pervert, I said to myself. It wasn’t enough that I had showed him my goods, now he wanted more.

The classroom began to fill and right on the hour, Professor Grigsby started his lecture. I scribbled down notes as fast as I could. I nervously crossed and uncrossed my legs. I spread them wide and then I closed them up tight. Nothing seemed to faze him as he droned on about the monolithic age. History, to me was B-O-R-I-N-G, boring.

LittleMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleMistress

“That’s it for today,” were the magical words I needed to hear. I was all set to get out of there, when the Professor looked my way and asked if I might stop by his office. Great. The perv still wants to see me.

I slipped into his office and closed the door behind me.

“Did you want to see me?” I asked, holding my laptop under one arm and trying to hide my disdain for him.

Professor Grigsby looked up at me from behind the desk where he was stationed.

“You put on a good show today,” he opined.

I played stupid.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I replied.

“Yes, you do,” he shot back. “I’m not a stupid professor.”

“Look,” I replied, “I really need to pass your class to protect my GPA and my scholarship.”

“You think I don’t know that?” he asked. “Like I said, I am not a stupid professor.”

I shifted in my stance and asked him what he wanted.

“What do you have to give?” he asked.

I couldn’t believe the words fell out of my mouth, but they did.

“Do you want a blow job?” I asked.

“Maybe,” he replied. “I’m sure that might get your grade up a little bit, but to really affect your GPA, you need more than a simple “C”.”

Dammit. The son of a bitch had me and he knew it.

“I don’t have any condoms,” I shot back.

He opened his desk drawer and pulled out a small silver-squared package and tossed it on the desk.

“If you fuck,” he said matter-of-factly, “as good as you tease, I’m sure you’ll be more than pleased with your final grade.”

Wait a sec. Not only did he want me to fuck him, I had to be good at it? Really?

“Okay,” I dutifully replied, “but this better be worth it.”

He pushed back in his chair and I slipped around behind his desk, sitting on the edge of it, my feet dangling off the desk. He unfastened his pants and pulled out a super-sized cock. Oh my God! He was huge! My first thought was, how the hell am I ever going to please this guy. I’m a little thing and he has this huge tool. I had sucked a couple of cocks in my short lifespan of eighteen years, but this man was ginormous. I just knew it was going to be painful to do him. I seriously considered dropping out of school at the sight of his huge cock.

I squatted down in front of him and gently took his circumcised tool into my hand to study it. The veins stood strong against the tanned and leather-like skin of his phallic. Clear liquid seeped out of the grayish end of his tool. I started to rip open the condom package, but he stopped me and asked if I could do the blow job without the cover. "I’m not going to cum until we fuck, so all I need is a little warm-up."

Son of a bitch. He was too demanding.

I slipped his oversized cock into my mouth and worked it back and forth, coating it with a thick layer of saliva. I circled the tip end of his tool with my tongue and he grabbed hold of me, by my head.

“Fuck,” he declared, “that feels so good,”

Fearing he might blow his load, I quickly decided to take things to the next level. I slipped the cover on to his cock and then I turned around to bare my ass in his direction. I fell back onto his lap, his huge oversized cock coming to rest between my legs. I slipped the top portion of his tool into the folds of my vagina.

There was no way, I thought, I could take all of him inside of me. I was wrong. So very wrong.

He was a tight fit and yes, it hurt a little bit, but once he was all the way inside of me... oh my God!

I bounced up and down on his lap, my hands on his knees. My boobs ached and I had to grab them to keep things under control. But alas, I couldn’t, and I started to climax. Oh my God!

“Fucking cum, already!” I demanded. He grunted and I could feel him shooting his load deep inside of me. I thought for sure the condom was going to break, but fortunately, it held.

I slipped off of him, and quickly readjusted my skirt. I didn’t even look back. I bolted out of his office and down the hallway. I quickly headed to my car and I grabbed a gym towel to clean myself up. I didn’t even make it to my next class. I was a mess.

I went straight back to my apartment and finished off what he had started, with my dildo. Oh my God! What an experience.

I drifted off to sleep, my dildo still in place. I woke a few hours later, sore but satisfied.

I got an “A” in the history class. I was very happy. Then, to my sudden horror, I suddenly realized I had the same instructor for my Spring Semester.

Well isn’t this a fine mess I’ve gotten myself into?

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments