Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back At The Adult Bookstore For More

"Taking the next step in the bookstore while dressed..."

30
9 Comments 9
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

After several positive experiences with sucking dick, including swallowing, I started going to the adult bookstore once or twice a month. As always, I would stop at some obscure spot and change into my female clothes. Then, I would put on a coat to walk from my car in the parking lot into the bookstore where I would pay the clerk for entry into the darkened “theater”.

 

It was really three small theaters connected by two hallways lined with viewing booths. There were usually several men leaning on the walls watching people enter the door.

 

Immediately, upon entering, I take my coat off. There is a small dimly lit alcove with hangers where I can hang my coat before walking around. The crowd is a combination of men and cross-dressers. Some of the cross-dressers are somewhat passable, and many, such as me, are not. I am no longer embarrassed as I’m often treated as a woman by some of the men. I think it’s also safer since they know what they are getting into.

 

One particular night I wore my usual stretch jeans and white blouse over a pair of red lace panties, matching red lace padded bra, with breast forms, and women’s flat shoes. As I walked down the hallway, one of the men reached out and rubbed my ass cheek. I stopped, turned around, and smiled at him. When I turned back and resumed walking, he followed behind me to one of the small theaters.

 

I walked to the dark area in the back behind the last row of seats and stood with my hands on the back of one of the seats. The man walked behind me, then put his hands on my waist as he whispered in my ear, “Hey honey, how are you tonight?”

 

I answered, “I’m good, How about you?”

 

He replied, “Much better now.” He started moving his hands up and down my sides, before moving to my shoulders. I was getting goosebumps. Then he reached around the front of me rubbing my fake tits, followed by nibbling on my neck. I leaned my head back allowing him better access to my neck. Still holding my imitation breasts in his hands, he said, “Girl, you’re hot as hell.” I was melting in his arms.

 

He continued to run his hands up and down my body as he began holding me tighter. I could feel his dick hardening against my ass. In what must have been a natural reaction, I found myself pushing my ass into his crotch. He moved his hands down to my waist, gripping them, and pulling me tighter against him commenting, “Isn’t that beautiful?” I was a little dazed and confused. I suddenly realized I had my eyes closed for the last five minutes. When I opened them, I could see a man fucking a woman up the ass on the screen in front of us.

 

With his head resting on my right shoulder, I could tell he was looking at the screen, also, when he asked, “Do you like that?”

 

I replied, “Yes, it’s pretty hot.”

 

He quickly inquired, “Do you like it up the ass?”

 

In my most innocent voice, “I’ve never tried it.”

 

“You’re a virgin?”

 

“Yes, I guess I am.”

 

In a sweet and sincere voice, he offered, “I’d be honored to take your virginity, tonight. I’ll be gentle and I’ll make sure you enjoy it. Let’s watch this for a few minutes for inspiration.”

 

I thought about it many times since I have been coming to the bookstore and watching the many anal sex scenes. I guess I knew it would come to this eventually. Lacking a vagina, it would be the only way for me to get fucked by a man. He held me in his arms from behind as we both watched intently as the sexy woman rode the well-endowed stud, moaning the entire time.

 

I was getting hot and excited. It was apparent, he was, too. If I was going to try it, I felt like this was the perfect man for it.

 

I whispered to him, “Do you have a condom?”

 

He whispered back, “Let’s take a walk.” He took my hand in his and walked me toward the exit door. “Wait here, I’ll be back in a minute.” He went into the store area while I leaned against the wall near a few men. They were looking me over, but my knight in shining armor came back in the door before they could make a move.

 

He took my hand, again, and led me to the theater where there were three round padded tables with shoulder high partitions surrounding each one of them. There was a walkway into the small area on one side. Each partitioned area had a video screen. We went into the last cubicle. The top of the table was a little less than waist high. He turned around and sat on the table, pulling me over to him.

IsabellaScot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaScot

 

As I stood in front of him, he put his arms around me and hugged me. He surprised me when he pulled me down and gave me a kiss on the lips. I never kissed another man in my life. He gave me a few more pecks before saying, “Let’s watch a little of the video.”

 

It was another anal sex flick. I turned around and he held me from behind as he rubbed my thighs, hips, and waist. Between the video and his hands, I was getting hot and excited, again. After a few minutes, he stood up and led me around to the other side of the table so I could see the video while leaning on the edge of the table.

 

As I was bent over the table, he leaned against my ass with his crotch and his hands on my hips. His dick was hardening and growing as we both continued to watch the video. I started pushing my ass back into him. He was dry humping me.

 

A few minutes later, he put his hands into the waistband of my stretch jeans and pulled them down below my cheeks, followed by my panties. I kept my eyes on the video, but could hear him ripping open a wrapper. Then, I heard a plastic cap snapping open. Using his feet next to mine, he pushed my feet further apart. I was bent over the padded table with my legs spread, looking at the video screen, with my ass completely exposed.

 

Suddenly, I felt him probing my cheeks with his cock. He moved the tip of his dick up and down between my cheeks leaving a heavy coating of lubrication. When he found his target, he stopped, and began to push. I could feel the tip start to push my cheeks apart as it began to penetrate my anal ring. His hands were holding on to my waist. He paused for a moment, as my asshole began to open for the intrusion.

There was a very slight pain as the tip of his dick passed through my anal ring. Once, again, he started to push forward. I could feel his shaft sliding through my rear entrance. It was beginning to fill my colon.

 

He politely asked, “Are you okay, baby? Do you want me to continue?”

 

I replied enthusiastically, “Don’t stop, lover. It just keeps getting better.”

 

I felt like I could take his dick sliding into my ass, forever. It was the most sensual feeling I had ever experienced. Eventually, I could feel his balls pushed against my own. At that point, I knew he had it all in me. I pushed my body back to keep him as far up my ass as possible. He started to move his shaft around inside me, as he swiveled his hips, asking, “Well, what do you think?”

 

“I think I’m so glad I met you tonight. Do you like my ass?”

 

He said, “You’re the best fuck I’ve ever had. Are you ready to pick up the pace?”

 

I giggled, “Turn it on, stud.” He complied immediately. His hips went into a back and forth motion, assisted by his hands that gripped my hips, driving his dick, like a piston in my ass. My own dick was compressed between the table and my pelvis. I could feel the temperature rising inside me from the tremendous friction. Occasionally, I would look at the video screen, almost competing with the woman on it. I could feel the pleasure she was having. I wished this feeling would never end. I began to quietly moan like a woman.

 

As he began to gasp loudly, I knew we were reaching the end. His strokes became slower, yet longer. Finally, he gave one long push as he groaned out the conclusion. I could feel his dick pulsating inside me. I began to squirm to push my dick against the pad. Within a minute of his orgasm, I shot my load onto the pad. He held my hips tight for a short while, before slowly withdrawing from my ass.

 

He used a paper towel to remove the condom. Then he gave me a paper towel to wipe my self up. After wiping the front of me and pulling up my panties and jeans, I leaned down to help him pull up his pants. I could feel the lubrication between my ass cheeks. As I walked a few steps, I felt like a woman who just had sex. Why wouldn’t I?

 

We walked out of the partition and sat on one of the couches facing another video screen. He put his arms around me and we sat there for twenty minutes recovering from what may have been the best sex either of us ever had. He asked, “Was it everything you thought it would be?”

 

I replied, “It was better than I could imagine. I hope I can see you, again.” He gave me his phone number before we left.

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments