Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Joann

"Moving from becoming a cross-dresser to being a cross-dresser."

11
6 Comments 6
8.2k Views 8.2k
5.9k words 5.9k words

I sat in front of my computer and started surfing transgendered sites when I came across an article on psychiatrists specializing in cross-dressers, transvestites, and transsexuals. Some of their treatments included a psychological evaluation, hormone therapy, group sessions, and preoperative assistance. The mail order hormones I was taking were having some positive effects, but I read there were better and safer hormone medicines available by prescription. also really wanted to get some breast implants. Mom’s recent letter of approval and Bill’s acceptance had broken any remaining barriers to me becoming Joann permanently. After some further research, I located a Doctor less than an hour away.

The next morning I called and made an appointment for the end of the week. On Friday, I soaked in the bathtub while I shaved my whole body and rubbed lotion on my arms, legs, ass, and stomach. I put on a pair of bikini cut panties, padded bra, and an above the knee one-piece dress. My toenails and fingernails were already polished. I put on my make-up, combed my hair, and sprayed an ever so slight wisp of perfume on my neck.

I arrived at the Doctor’s office a few minutes early. It was in a very professional medical office complex. The receptionist was friendly and polite as she asked me to have a seat in the waiting room to fill out some forms. When she called my name, I walked over toward her desk where I was greeted by a man who looked to be about thirty years old, “How are you today? My name is Doctor Franklin Smith. Follow me.”

I responded, “Thank you. My name is Joann. I’m glad to meet you.” We walked down the hall and into his office. Although he had a large desk on one side, we sat in two large comfortable chairs on the other side. Doctor Franklin looked over the information on the forms I filled out, and then looked at me for a good long minute.

Finally, he said, “Well Joann, you’re a very beautiful woman. You look quite comfortable sitting here. How long have you been dressing like this?”

I spent the next thirty minutes answering his questions and telling him about my life, so far, as a cross-dresser. He was correct about me being comfortable. I wasn’t at all nervous and enjoyed talking about the past few years of my life.

Then he asked, “Why are you here today? What are you expecting from this visit?”

With little need to think, I immediately answered, “I want to become Joann permanently. I want professional hormone therapy. I want breast implants. I want you to tell me I’m not a weirdo. Maybe you can help me with my occasional confusion.”

“It is my job to determine you are committed to this decision before prescribing any medication or referring you to a surgeon. In the short time we have talked, I find you to be well centered in your desire and well adjusted in your actions so far. Since you’re already on hormones, I will give you a prescription to assure your safety. I want you to continue visiting me so I can monitor their effect on you. Given your current attitude, I can probably refer you to a surgeon for implants in a few months.”

He wrote me a prescription and instructed me to make another appointment with his receptionist before leaving. He finished our visit with, “You’re not a weirdo, your probably one of the most focused patients I have met and you can depend on me to help you sort through your confusion.” I never felt better about being Joann.

I couldn’t wait to get home to tell Sis about my visit. She was as excited about the Doctor’s evaluation as I was. I think it made her feel better about her involvement in my transition over the years. She also reminded me that she and Michelle were going with me to my first soccer game on Monday evening.

As usual, Sunday night I laid out an outfit for after the game Monday. Since Michelle and Mandy were going to be there, I picked out a tight pair of jeans, a white blouse with a tight midriff, my special panty girdle, and a black padded bra that would show through the blouse a little. This would be appropriate for going out to a nice place after the game. I packed everything in my bag along with body lotion and a pair of three-inch heeled sandals.

Monday afternoon, I put on my game uniform over a full coverage bra and panty with self sticking breast forms. Michelle and Sis were waiting in the living room. We took Sis’ car and she drove the three of us to the soccer complex. I couldn’t believe the reception we received when we pulled into the parking lot. The girls came over to the car as we got out. Most of them kissed and hugged all three of us telling Mandy and Michelle how happy they were to see them at our game. I was amazed how much better most of them looked and their new found confidence.

I took Michelle and Sis around to the spectator area before going to the locker room to get ready for the game. I introduced them to Donny, who was already there waiting for the game to start. In the locker room, June gave us our position assignments and a pep talk. After a short warm-up, we started the game. The other team had more non-passable gurls than our team. They looked like our team did before the pajama party.

At first, I expected they would play better than us, due to their masculine look. However, we played as a team, out passing them in a cooperative and confident effort. We beat them five to one, including my three goals. At the end of the game, we all hugged each other. Several of the girls on the other team complimented us on our convincing looks, some even questioning our gender. Two of them squeezed my ass when we hugged.

June suggested we go to the bar on the lake to celebrate winning our first game of the season. She invited all of the spectators on our side to join us. I went to shower, dressed, and did my hair and make-up. Chrissy and I walked out front to join the gang to ride to the bar. There must have been around thirty of us. We took the entire upper deck. Chrissy sat with Sis, Michelle, and me. I noticed a few of the guys standing around, so I invited Donny to sit at our table next to me. I couldn’t resist rubbing his leg with my hand. We kept looking at each other. I was longing for him.

After a few hours of drinking and talking, the party started to break up. Sis winked her eye at me and said, “Why don’t you invite Donny over for a nightcap. What do you think Donny?”

He replied, “I’d like that.”

I put my arms around him and gave him a big kiss before saying, “Take me away, stud.” Everybody at the table laughed. I stood up, taking Donny’s hand, leading him to his car. As he started driving toward my house, I rubbed his leg moving up to his crotch. I felt like a naughty girl on a school night. I looked into his eyes and declared, “I’m getting horny, baby. How about you?” He smiled and stepped down on the accelerator.

We got home before Michelle and Sis, going directly to my bedroom. I was pulling Donny’s clothes off as we walked. I pushed him down on my bed and pulled his pants and boxers off. His dick was already hardening, at least as hard as Donny gets. I licked the pre-cum that was starting to ooze out before wrapping my lips around his tip. I moved my head down until his dick was at the back of my mouth. Then I pulled up so I could lick the tip some more. I so loved giving Donny a blow job. His dick is quite large, yet never gets completely hard. It easily slides in my mouth with no pain when I deep throat him. Suddenly, I hear, “Can I watch? Pretty, pretty, please.” It was clearly Michelle’s voice.

I looked up at Donny with an inquisitive look. He said, “Okay.” I resumed bobbing down preparing to take him into my throat. On the third downward move, I silently said “Ahhh,” opening my throat for penetration as I forced his shaft in. He let out a little moan as my lips reached his balls.

Michelle said, “Damn Jo, that’s amazing. I can’t believe you swallowed his entire cock. I can actually see it moving in your throat. That’s so hot.”

I needed to come up for air so I pulled up. There was a string of pre-cum between my lips and the tip of his dick. I took a few breaths and went back down. This time I moved up and down the length of his shaft as I forced his dick to fuck my throat. On my second time up for air, I could see Michelle watching and rubbing between her legs. I went down, again, taking Donny into my throat for the third time in succession. When I came up the third time, I could see Michelle was naked from the waist down. I was trying to ignore her since she was distracting my throat fucking.

The next thing I knew, she had climbed on top of Donny and was sitting on his face while facing me. I continued to swallow his dick followed by licking the tip of its pre-cum. The alcohol consumption by the three of us was prolonging any orgasms. I must have sucked his dick for over thirty minutes.

Michelle made the first move as she started moaning out loudly. She had her hands on my head and was pushing it down on Donny’s dick. I could hear Donny’s muffled sounds, as she was almost smothering him, pushing her pussy into his mouth as she let loose with her orgasm. She continued to hold my head as she watched me consume his dick over and over, again.

Then, it was Donny’s turn. He started moaning and squeezing Michelle’s legs since it was the only thing he could reach. She, in turn, pushed my head down forcing his dick down my throat as he shot his first load straight into my stomach. His recoil from his first gusher pulled his dick back far enough to fill my mouth with his second load. However, she was still pushing my head down so his dick went back into my throat for his last two loads. I had to push my head up to get some air and found myself face to face with Michelle. She watched as I opened my mouth, full of cum, to take a breath of air. Then, I closed my mouth, holding my head back a little, as I swallowed my mouthful of cum.

Michelle immediately responded, “You are the hottest girl I know, Jo.” She gave me a kiss on the lips before climbing off of Donny. As I slid off the bed and stood up, still in my jeans and blouse, Michelle said, “I’m going to see what Mandy is up to. I think you wore out Donny.”

After a few minutes, Donny sat up on the bed saying, “Michelle is right, Jo, you are the hottest. I hope you don’t mind, but I have to go to work early in the morning.”

“Not a problem,” I replied as I helped him get dressed before sending him off. As I returned to my bedroom, I stripped off my clothes and put on a baby doll nightie. Then I walked into the bathroom to pee. Michelle walked in while I was sitting on the toilet. Both bathroom doors were always left open between our bedrooms since Mom moved out.

“I think Mandy had too much to drink,” declared Michelle, “She’s sleeping like a baby. I don’t recall you getting off tonight. Can I help you with that?”

As I stood up and pulled my sheer lacy panties up, I replied, “You don’t have to do that.”

“I know I don’t have to, I want to. You and Mandy are my best friends. I enjoy you both in so many ways. Let’s go in your bedroom and let me take care of you.” She took my hand and led me to my bed. I laid on the bed on my back. She pulled my nightie up and my panties down. Then she sat on the side of the bed, leaned her head down, and put my little dick in her mouth. She put one of her hands under my balls, pushing them up into her mouth as she took it all into her mouth. I doubt it was a mouthful for her, but it did make them quite warm. I could feel her tongue moving all over my shaft and balls. Michelle could always make my dick hard.

She pulled her head up and said, “Why don’t you fuck my ass? I know it’ll make you feel good. You know you’re the only one I’ve ever let do that to me.” She pushed me to the side of the bed, as she laid on her stomach with her legs spread wide open. I rolled over on top of her with my knees between her legs and my hands on the bed holding up my body. She had a beautiful ass. It wasn’t at all flabby and her cheeks were naturally separated so her little rosebud was fully exposed.

I aimed my dick with my pelvis to rub the tip around her pussy lips. She was wet as hell providing me with some lubrication. I pulled up a little, feeling the tip following the crack of her ass, until I felt her anal opening. I pushed forward penetrating her easily. It felt like an oven. I started swiveling my hips in and out of her. It didn’t take long before I was ready to explode. I let my weight down on her as I moved my hands from the bed to her tits. This was my favorite position when I was getting fucked up the ass. I gave one last push as I blew my load into her ass. Then I just held her tight as I could feel the last of my cum pumping out. My mouth was on the back of her neck.

I softly whispered, “Thank you, Michelle, I needed that.” We stayed in that position for a while. I could feel my little dick shrink until it just fell out of her ass. I could feel my cum dripping from her hole onto my balls. She moved her body down a little forcing my soft cum drenched dick and balls into her crack making us both a sticky mess. Then she pulled her legs together and rolled us onto our sides. We fell asleep with me spooning her until morning.

The next evening, I was surfing the internet, as I often do, when I came across an ad for a cross-dressing club. It was in the city. They helped their clients dress and prepare for an evening at their sponsored social event. It sounded interesting and was only a three-hour ride. There was an event on Friday, so I signed up. It was a little ironic as I would have to dress as Joseph to become Joann, again. But, I wanted to see what it was all about. I could work late on Thursday and take the whole day off on Friday.

I started my day on Friday searching for some old Joseph clothes. It seemed like forever since I dressed as a man. I found a pair of dress pants, a button down shirt, a pair of men’s shoes and socks, and a pair of white briefs. I packed a bag with some of Joann’s outfits since the web site offered the option of bringing, buying, or renting female clothing. In another touch of irony, I had to sneak outside to the car in Joseph’s clothes as the neighborhood only knew Joann now.

The three hour drive got me to the city a little before my one o’clock appointment. The building was an old storefront with only the building number to identify it. There was a receptionist at a desk who was clearly a cross-dresser. She gave me a clipboard with papers to fill out and directed me to an adjoining room with several partitioned counters and seats. It was certainly discreet.

After completing the forms, I walked back to the desk and gave them to the receptionist. The last form had all of the options: dressing, shaving, lessons, club, and hotel room. She totaled up the options, then, told me it would be $350.00. She said most of their clients preferred to pay cash, but they also took credit cards. A hostess would show me around before I was expected to pay.

ivannacrazy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ivannacrazy1

A few minutes later, another cross-dresser came out and introduced herself as Candy. She took me outside and across the street to a hotel. While it was clean and well kept, it was still an old building. She showed me the lobby, club area, security system, and, finally, a few of the rooms. Then, we walked back across the street through the reception area and to the dressing rooms and clothing racks before returning to the receptionist. Candy asked, “Well, is everything suitable? Would you like to continue?”

I responded, “Yes, thank you.” She handed the forms back to the receptionist who asked how I wanted to pay. I told her I would like to use my credit card. She filled out some information on a brochure and handed it to me. There was a parking pass for the garage attached to the hotel, a room access card, and a schedule that included dressing, dinner, and club events.

I walked back to my car and parked it in the parking garage. Then, I took my bag to my room. The room wasn’t bad. It had a sitting area, king bed, and a large bathtub in the bathroom. I sat down and read through the brochure. I had a 3:00 dressing appointment, 6:00 dinner, and a 7:30 meet and greet reception in the club. There was also a description of the activities and rules. I took my bag and went across the street at three o’clock for my dressing appointment.

The receptionist introduced me to an older woman whose name was Valerie. She took me to an area that resembled a hairdresser parlor where she washed my hair and styled it. She commented on how my hair already seemed cut for a woman. Then she told me to take my clothes off and stand in the shower base.

As she examined me she said, “The next step is normally removing your body hair with Nair, but I don’t see a single hair on your arms, legs, or chest. I see you have cut your pubic hair in the shape of a heart. You already have a beautiful and feminine body. There is really nothing for me to do here.” She had me raise my arms before placing a terry cloth wrap on me. “Sit in the chair so I can do your toenails and fingernails.”

After finishing my nails, she pulled the Velcro secured wrap open and applied some adhesive to my chest. “Are you on hormones?” she asked. I shook my head yes. She smiled as she turned and got a pair of breast forms from her cart. “These are yours to keep. They are included in the fee you paid. We’re not allowed to reuse them.” She carefully set them in place. They were larger than my usual falsies. She explained that cross-dressers always like them large. Then she pulled the wrap closed to secure the breast forms tight against my chest as the adhesive set.

Next, she applied make-up, eyeliner, and lipstick finishing with an eyelash brush and eyebrow pencil. I told her I brought my own clothes and jewelry. She opened my bag telling me how impressed she was. I stood up and removed the wrap. The breast forms dangled just like real tits. I took my bra from my bag and put it on reaching behind me to hook it.

As I pulled on my thong, Valerie said, “You’ve obviously done this before, you’re the easiest customer I’ve ever worked on. You’re also the most beautiful.” I put on a pair of thigh highs, followed by a short one-piece black dress. Finally, I put on my earrings, ankle bracelet, necklace, and bracelets.

Valerie took me over to the wall mirror so I could see how good I looked. She explained to me that while the girls were getting ready, the agency was lining up guys for the club. They were men who wanted to be with a T-girl. They tried to get one guy for each girl, but sometimes there would be more of one than the other. Everyone meets at the club, after dinner, to get together. I took my bag back to my room, and then went to the bar to have a drink while waiting for dinner.

After dinner, I went into the private club. Within five minutes there were three men sitting at my table talking with me. As I looked around, I understood the reason for my popularity. The other gurls looked terrible. They all looked like drag queens. Most had wigs, their make-up was painted on, their breasts looked fake, they were pathetic. It was obvious the “club” let them down. The band started to play and it didn’t take long before I was on the dance floor. I must have danced with ten different men, each of them groping me the entire time, all of them offering to take me to their room.

When the band took their first break, I walked over to a table with four gurls and introduced myself. I thought I was a celebrity. They all started asking questions about my cross-dressing. A few men came over and started conversations with all of us. The gurls were starting to get some attention. As the night progressed, our table became the center of activity with many of the girls getting offers and leaving with a man. I didn’t have to buy a single drink all night and had to pass a few to the other gurls. When the band finally finished for the night I found myself a little drunk and sitting with five men. I stood up and said, “I think it’s time to go to bed.” I didn’t realize what I said until they all followed me toward my room.

As I opened my door and went into my room, they all came in. I told them I was going to slip into something more comfortable. I unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor. They all watched as I slipped on a black sheer silk teddy that was on my dresser. I couldn’t believe I was doing this. “Well I’m comfortable, what about the rest of you?” One by one, they started stripping off their clothes. Comfortable: No. Awkward: Yes.

I reached for my bag and pulled out a handful of condoms and put them on the end table as I asked, “Any questions?” There was no answer. After looking at them, I picked the one with the smallest dick and pulled him over to the bed, pushing him down on his back. I took a condom from the end table, opened it, and put it on him. Then I climbed on top of him, pulled the back of my thong down, and proceeded to sit on his dick.

Since he was not too big, I easily took him into my ass. I took his hands in mine and started bouncing up and down. It took about fifteen minutes before he got off in my ass. He quickly softened and I could feel the condom slide off him, remaining in my ass as I dismounted him. I reached behind me, pulled the condom out, and dropped it in the trash can.

I walked around to the other side of the bed toward the remaining men, turned my back toward them, then bent over the bed before saying, “Who’s next?”

I could hear the sound of one of them tearing open a condom wrapper followed by the sound of a plastic cap snapping open. My warm ass was suddenly cooled by the tip of a well lubricated dick. His two hands were gripping my hips as he slowly pushed his shaft into my welcoming, yet still tight, entrance. I was savoring the feeling of the nubs of the condom sliding through my sphincter as it was being stretched open. My ass was being filled with a mixture of cold lubrication and hard meat. He must have been about 6” long. My hands were gripping the other side of the bed.

When I finally opened my eyes, I was greeted by another man who was sliding up to my face in a sitting position. I lifted my head a little so I could take his shaft into my mouth as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He put his hands on my head, gently pushing it down on his dick. He was already dripping pre-cum and it only took me a minute to force him into my throat. The thrusts by the man in my ass forced the other further into my throat. I was getting filled on both ends by a man sandwich. I could hear the one behind me exclaim, “This is the tightest ass I’ve ever had, what a fuck!”

I started choking a little and had to pull back on the dick in my mouth to get some air. This caused me to grind my ass into the dick behind me. He started moaning. After getting some air I pushed the dick in front of me back into my throat making him groan as I hugged his waist with my arms. Then I began to moan. I became so excited I came in the front of my panties that were still up in the front. I couldn’t believe how good I felt at this moment with two dicks sliding in and out of my throat and ass. It was like a three-ring circus, I couldn’t take it all in at once.

As the man behind me started to increase his thrusts, he set the pace for all three of us. I was hoping it would last forever as the heat began to rise in my mouth and my ass. I could feel the hands on my head begin to push harder signaling an eruption. Then I felt his vein pulsing as it pumped the first stream of hot cum into my throat as his dick was being pulled in and out by the man in my ass. Another stream shot into the back of my mouth. The last stream filled my mouth just before my body was pushed forward sending the cum covered dick back into my throat. After a moment, I had to push back to get some air. I half swallowed leaving some of the cum in my mouth. The man in front pulled back and got off of the bed.

The man behind me continued a few more minutes before letting out a big groan as he came with a final thrust that he held for a minute or two. Once, again, he loudly declared, “Holy shit, what a fuck.” He slowly withdrew his dick from my ass, this time the condom came out and stayed on his semi-hard shaft.

I stood up just long enough to swallow the remaining cum in my mouth and reach for the tube of lube. I put the nozzle of the tube up to my asshole and squeezed some of it up my ass. As I sat it back on the night table I felt another pair of hands on my hips. I leaned over on the bed.

While this dick was similar in size to the last, it slid into my ass more easily. He immediately started pumping in and out of my ass. The temporary cooling effect of the lubrication was short lived as his fast pace heated it back up. This third fuck was different for me from all the past fucks in my life. His dick was sliding inside of me with less resistance than normal, however, he was moving in and out faster than I had ever experienced. I could feel the heat on the walls of my colon before my whole insides became hot.

At first, I was afraid he wasn’t going to be able to get off. But, after ten minutes of extreme pistoning, I could hear him panting with exhaustion. His voice began to describe his stages to his orgasm. First, he let out a little, “Ah – Ahh – Ahhh.” Then an “Oh yeah.” Finally, followed by “Holy shit” in the most masculine voice he could muster, still, three octaves higher than his previous voice, as he pushed his dick in as deep as possible and held my hips as tight as he could. I responded by pushing back into him, prompting him to exclaim, “She can’t get enough.”

As he pulled his dick out of my ass, another voice responded, “I’ll take care of that.” I could hear some laughter in the background along with the familiar ripping open of a condom wrapper as the same voice said, “I need the bigger one.” Then I could hear the cap opening on the lubrication tube as he said, “That’s the end of the lube.” My expectations were growing. I was not disappointed.

Suddenly, I felt the tip of a large dick between my cheeks. With a slow deliberate push forward it forced open my anal ring. This was the first time I was ever fucked four times in a row and it was everything I could imagine. I was wet inside and out. My body was tingling everywhere. I couldn’t have planned it better. They saved the biggest for last. Despite being well lubricated and somewhat dilated, the large shaft was still tight as it penetrated me. I could feel the rings on the maximum size condom sliding inside me. He was filling up my hungry bowels. I was clenching the bed as he continued to push his large dick up my ass. What a finale.

When he finally bottomed out, he leaned forward, spreading my cheeks from his weight, gaining a little more penetration. His hands were on the bed keeping his upper body elevated allowing him to thrust with his hips. He pulled back a little, then pushed forward. His dick was lodged in my ass, so it really wasn’t sliding in and out; it was pulling my colon back and forth.

After a few minutes of him exercising his hips, he pushed my feet off the floor forcing my whole body completely on to the bed, using his dick like a hook on my body. Now we were both on the bed. I was lying on my stomach with my dick sandwiched between me and the bed. He was sitting straddled on my ass with his hands flat on my shoulder blades and his knees on the bed on either side of me.

This position gave him good leverage and maximum penetration. His weight pushed my cheeks together squeezing his dick tighter in my ass. He didn’t have to move much to massage his dick with my ass using only his hips. Our heat was quickly elevating. My dick, already covered with my cum, was becoming hard and sliding against the bed. I could hear him grunting already.

He leaned back slightly removing his hands from my shoulders and placing his entire body weight on and in my ass. His dick was so tight inside me that he could hardly swivel his hips. Then, he put his hands under my hips, pulling himself into me with all he had before bellowing out, “Here it comes, baby.” I could feel his cock throbbing inside me as it pumped his cum into the condom. “Is that enough for you, honey?”

Within a few seconds of his question, I started to cum myself, letting out a long satisfying moan. To my surprise, he moved his hands from under my waist, leaning down on my back. He wrapped his arms under my body placing his hands on my falsies as he started kissing the back of my neck. His slight forward motion caused, what felt like, an anal orgasm. He must have felt the twitching inside me, also, as he squeezed me tight whispering in my ear, “Hit the spot, did we?”

I must have spasmed three more times afterwards in answer to his last question. He just held me tight in that position for several minutes as my colon relaxed along with his softening shaft inside me. It even felt good as he slowly withdrew from my still warm ass.

As the men got their clothes on, I got up, pulled up my tong, and pulled down my nightie. All, but one of them, gave me a big hug and a kiss as I walked them to the door. This was definitely a night to remember.

The next morning I showered and dressed in a pair of tight jeans, long sleeve light blouse, and flat comfortable shoes. I went to the dining area to have breakfast. A few of the girls sat with me. They complained that they didn’t get any “action” last night. One of them said they thought there were enough men for all of the crossdressers.

I didn’t want to tell them there was or where they all went. Most of them said they weren’t coming back, again. I felt sorry that they didn’t have the support I did from Michelle and Sis. I also realized that there were two types of cross-dressers: full time and part-time. However, I didn’t understand why anyone wouldn’t put on their best appearance, either way. Although, I knew I wasn’t going to come back, either, it was a good experience. My journey was no longer becoming Joann, it was being Joann.

 

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments