Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Sex Tears

"Don has a massive cock and knows how to use it. All Rick can do is watch him fuck his wife!"

141
17 Comments 17
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Don’s cock is big, huge. It’s a blessing and a curse. Some girls love it and can’t wait to fuck with it, while others simply just can’t take its size. Anal is often off the table; squeezing it in tight bum holes can be more pain than pleasure.

But Don uses his weapon wisely and knows how to gauge the mood. He more than satisfies his lovers, rough when he needs to be and tender when it is called for.

Amy runs with Don a few times a week along the coastline of Cannon Beach. She had heard about Don’s prowess from her friend Madelaine, who had dated him for a few months last year.  She is, however, keen to see it for herself.

The normal run of four miles along the beach was complete and Amy could see her house in sight.

“Hey Don, do you want to grab a coffee or water at mine?” Amy asks as the pair jog towards her place.

“Sure, that would be great,” Don replies, panting.

Normally, Don would leave Amy and continue for another mile over to his place, but he is glad of the respite; the wind had been gruelling today. Amy is not in the usual work rush, it’s Friday and her morning off. They jog up to Amy’s front door. Don watches as she struggles to unlock the door.

“Sorry, Rick has just upgraded our alarm system,” Amy says, wiggling the key.

The door opens and the alarm blasts through the house.

“Fuck, sorry. My husband is too fucking security conscious. There are cameras and sensors everywhere,” she says, quickly punching in a code to make the noise stop.

Tranquillity resumes and Amy welcomes Don in. He follows her to the kitchen where she starts to make some coffee. He watches her sweating body as she moves around the kitchen, her tight Lycra blue leggings hug her bum and he wonders if she is wearing underwear.

Amy dabs her hot body with a towel and throws a spare over to Don to do the same. She then hands him a coffee. She kicks off her trainers and pulls off her ankle socks. Don looks down at her sweaty feet, her toes are painted a lovely blue colour.

Amy has a small frame and is quite short. Her straight brunette hair is pulled up into a ponytail. She has a cute face, a little button nose and a lovely smile. While Don has blonde curly hair and chiselled features.

“Rick at work?” Don enquires.

“Hubby is away in Japan on business until next Tuesday, so I am enjoying some me time.”

Don sits down — his massive cock is more than obvious in his running shorts. Amy can’t help but keep looking. Don notices her stare.

“Sorry, Don. Madelaine has been very complimentary about your penis. I am just curious,” Amy says.

“Nine inches when solid,” he boasts.

“Wow, your penis is nine inches. What about when flaccid?” Amy says, shocked.

“It’s about six and a half.”

“Can I see?” Amy asks.

Don moves next to Amy. He then pulls away his shorts to show off his glory.

“Wow, Don, that is a beautiful cock,” she says, reaching out and giving his dick a quick stroke.

Amy can’t believe how big it is. Don reacts to her touch and starts to go stiff, making it even bigger.

“I’m gonna call you ‘Donkey’,” Amy says, as she imagines what it would be like to have it inside her pussy.

“Amy, I am so fucking ready for you,” Don whispers.

“You want to fuck my tight little pussy, Donkey, don’t you?”

“Fuck, yes.”

They start kissing as Amy pulls his shorts further down and tightens her grip around his shaft.

She looks down at his cock, she can’t wait. Don puts his hands around Amy’s body and pulls off her curve vest top and unclips her sports bra. Her rounded breasts spring out as he moves down, then takes them in his mouth.

“Let’s get you naked and out of these sweaty clothes,” Don says, as his hand moves down to her waist and tugs at her leggings.

“I never wear underwear jogging,” Amy exclaims, as Don peels the Lycra from her body.

Just as Don thought. He bends down to pull the garment further down her legs, inspecting her bare rounded buttocks and well-groomed pussy.

Don gets back up and wraps his body around Amy, pushing her against the kitchen counter. Her hands move along his chest, and she takes off his t-shirt. She runs her hands over his ripped six-pack as his massive cock rubs up against her thighs.

Amy crouches down, and Don’s cock pops through and almost hits her in the face, as she looks in amazement at the size of it. Amy can’t help herself as she moves forward, kisses his tip, and then runs her tongue along it. She takes it in her mouth, instantly feeling it hit the back of her throat. She is gagging as she tries to wrap her tongue around it. Her eyes water and she pulls it out, gasping for air.

Lux_Sophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lux_Sophie

Don gets up and pulls her up and pushes through her legs; Amy can suddenly feel him against her wet cunt. She is feeling so turned on as this massive member pushes on her throbbing clit. He grabs her arse and pulls her body even closer.

A shiver runs through Amy as Don starts stroking her stomach then thighs, and then she feels his hand run over her pussy. She throws her head back as his fingers slip inside and he slowly opens her mound. Don pulls Amy onto the floor and turns her over, so she is on all fours, and then he goes behind her. Amy squeals as she slowly feels that massive cock enter and go through her slit.

It’s midnight in Tokyo, Rick has just got back to his hotel room. He grabs a whiskey from the minibar and switches on his laptop, keen to check the app for his new security system. He is immediately informed of activity in the kitchen. He sits and watches his naked wife screwed senseless by Don.

Amy’s pussy is being stretched so much that she thinks Donkey will rip it, but of course, he doesn’t and some pre-cum makes it easier for him to glide in and out of her. Her body is wet with a combination of jogging and sex sweat. She continues to feel Don thrust harder into her. She feels dizzy and goes red in the face. She moans and comes hard with a massive orgasm.

Don pulls out and helps Amy to her feet. She notices a little blue light on the newly installed kitchen security camera, which means someone is watching. She walks over and sits down on the sofa, right in front of the webcam to give Rick a better view. Don stands in front of her and wanks his cock. It isn’t long before massive amounts of semen shoot out over Amy’s chest. She pulls forward, opens her mouth, and sticks her tongue out as Don keeps pumping sending semen flying in her mouth and splattering her face.

His cum trickles down her throat as she takes what he gives. She grabs the towel again and wipes her face.

Rick watches intently, aroused by the events in his kitchen. It is like a porno with his wife as the star. He is glad he paid extra for the Ultra 4K cameras.

They sit naked, exploring and caressing each other’s bodies. Amy strokes Don’s huge cock, making him hard again. She straddles Don, sitting on his lap.  Lowering her butt in his groin, he lifts her and rubs the outside of her slit before he brings her slowly down on that monster cock.

Amy chooses the pace and moves her body up and down. Don admires her naked form as her tits bounce up and down.

His penis is deep in her, touching every part of her insides. They get up and Amy moves so she is lying on her front on the sofa; Don lies on top while her hand reaches behind to control his depth. He is slow and sensual with his gentle thrusts. He then starts giving hard pounding thrusts while pinning Amy down. It starts getting painful and Amy yells out. But she is more turned on than ever and encourages Don to go quicker. He holds her wrists firm and starts drilling her mercilessly. Amy starts to quiver and spasm against him.

Don then stops and holds himself deep without moving his hips. Amy just feels him throb. It's a relief to be able to rest from his brutal thrusts, but she is so close to cumming.

“Keep fucking going, Donkey,” she cries.

On the other side of the Pacific, Rick looks down at his cock, feeling inadequate compared to Don. Nevertheless, he wanks himself while watching his wife getting destroyed in Oregon.

Beads of sweat run down Don’s face and chest as he continues his assault on Amy’s pussy.

“Aaaaggghh, fuuuccckkkk! Keeep, fucking going, make my pussy cum, Donkey. Fuccckkkk!!”

Through constant whimpers and tears, Amy finally cums again, yelling out louder than she has ever done before. Within a second, Don joins her and floods her insides with heavy spurts of spunk.

Rick is close too and directs his cock into the air as it erupts with a vigorous hand shuffle; his semen runs down. He gives a few last tugs to finish himself off. His cock flops in his lap and he takes a wig of whiskey. He looks at the mess his slutty wife is in. He will have to throw that sweat, sex-impregnated sofa away when he gets home.

As Amy turns over, Don looks down at the amount of cum oozing out of her pussy. Don kisses her and then walks over to the toilet.

Amy stands directly in front of the camera and slides her hand through her drenched snatch. Looking up at the security webcam, she licks the cum off her fingers.

“Hope you enjoyed the show, baby,” Amy says, as she winks at Rick.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments