Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punching Above Ones Weight: Ch. 2

"Tommy takes his new girlfriend to a hotel after she finishes work vowing not to leave her couped up."

8
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.9k words 3.9k words

We had just met and we were totally smitten with each other. The events of the crazy weekend just gone ended in an unexpected coupling of Ying and Yang proportions.  Her whole life she played second fiddle and now suddenly found someone willing to put her on a pedestal. I, who lacked direction, found a girl who could keep me in check and control my destiny. An outsider may have seen it as sweet revenge since my ex-wife had left me two or so years earlier for a seventeen-year-old stud when we were both twenty-six.

Inness was at work and I was in Lala Land! I couldn't stop thinking about the endless possibilities of being with such a sexy babe for the first time in my life.  She was by far the best looking girl I ever dated in my life. All I thought was I didn't want her coming home to that dingy bed-sit where she was couped up in. I booked us an upmarket hotel room to surely impress her!

I sent her a text advising her of my plans, and for her to have her bags ready for when I would pick her up after she had finished work. In no time she responded with her positive affirmations. I was so looking forward to treating her as my queen!

After arriving at her place to pick her up I was blown away as to how organised she was. Having two suitcases ready to go she was waiting patiently in the driveway.

What blew me away was what she was wearing. OMG, she was dressed to kill. The six-foot-one-inch tall hotty was wearing a very short and tight, blue velvet cocktail dress that moulded her athletic body perfectly. The outline of her nipples was obvious, as was the outline of her thong! She must have a thing for high heels as her matching blue stilettos, to take a guess, were at least five inches tall, transforming those sexy toned legs into delectable towers of lust. Her blond straight hair was blow-dried as though she'd walked straight out of a hairdressing salon. The meticulous application of makeup and foundation was fabulous. With no doubt, a gobsmacked look on my face, all I did was gawk at her like a rampant teenager.

"I didn't want to waste any time, baby, let's go!" She said with a big grin.

With my tongue wagging and my jaw, all but dragging on the ground, she must have thought I was a deviant or something. 'Surely she would change her mind about joining me in the hotel,' I thought reluctantly.

I really needed to stop doubting myself for once because she actually ran up to me, nearly bowling me clean over, draping her long limbs around me like a gorilla. We kissed passionately, me on my tippy toes and her leaning in over me. My out of control arousal probably didn't go unnoticed either as she bear-hugged me, literally lifting me off the ground.

 'I'm going to get lucky tonight,' I blissfully thought!

Lucky it was late and being a Monday the hotel was empty, otherwise, her sexy attire would have caused a stir. I'd organised the room earlier having already checked in before all the staff had gone home. In the elevator, before we even made it to our room, she had me pinned against the back mirror, darting her tongue deep down my throat. With both my hands massaging her firm exposed ass I had her moaning in no time. We were totally hot for each other and in no doubt of high anticipation of what would come next.

Inside the suite we both hurriedly ripped off our clothes, diving into the king-sized bed, leaving the suitcases still standing there in the hallway. There was no more doubt. Confidently muttering to myself I declared: 'This is going to be the consummation of our relationship.'

Without hesitation, she hauled me on top of her, arching her pelvis, raising her backside up, leaving me dangling atop of her like a beached dolphin. It must have been a funny sight but it effectively meant my rock hard erection easily slipped balls-deep, right into her hungry pussy.

"Wow, you're really strong!" I praised.

Feeling somewhat bemused with my limited movement I eagerly got on my knees, repositioning myself, in anticipation of giving her a good fucking. Therefore accomplishing my manly duties as would be expected of me. However, she had other ideas, by taking things into her own hands. What happened next was insane. I have never imagined anything so inconceivable in my wildest dreams. She forcibly grabbed my hips and lifted me up, then slamming me back down as though I was just a paper weight. OMG, she was using my entire body as a human fuck doll! She repeated this thrusting motion over and over, increasing the intensity, controlling all the action with no sign of stopping anytime soon. As she thrust up I would launch into the air, being stopped by the forces of gravity, then plummet back down joining her hard at her groin. With each repeated thrust my hard cock would dart all the way into her cunt, painfully smashing my balls against her pelvic muscles.

"AHH AHH, AHH," I shrieked with each plunge.

As though riding a bucking bull, I was forced to hold on for dear life, in this case, her firm tits! Even with the grimacing pain she was inflicting upon me, I felt a monster orgasm building up. Her strength, her control, her pure mastery of taking over our first fuck session completely overwhelmed me. With what was but a minute I had cum, shooting my load into her hungry snatch. OMG, I can't believe I fucked this sexy babe, or should I say she fucked me! I was terrified I wouldn't even last that long, however, Inness herself was shuddering, scratching and clawing my back while sinking her teeth into my neck like a vampire. This was pure bliss.

While draped on top of her sexy body, and with my deflating cock still inside her, I nuzzled her neck for a moment or two, while we both gathered our breath. She ordered me to stay still as she suddenly hugged me tightly, holding me firmly close to her chest.  Strangely, I felt my cock being increasingly clenched by her vice-like pussy. I have always been conscious of my shortcomings in the penis department; however, with her incredible muscle control down there, she definitely kept my mind at ease.

Next, my cock felt like it was being put through a wringer, as she manoeuvred us both into a position of her choosing. She ended up kneeling on top of me while I was squirming beneath her, wedged between her powerful thighs. "Come on baby," Inness pleaded while holding onto my butt cheeks with a firm grip. She magically brought my cock back to life. It grew, although not as hard as before, but it was enough for her to ride me like a crazed cowgirl.

"Oooo yeah, that's it, baby, get it bigger for me!" she cooed.

All I could do was moan in sheer pleasure. I instinctively cupped her gravity-defying tits, with her stubby nipples hard between my fingertips. My kneading them, as if preparing deep dish pizza dough balls, made her do the crazy dance on top of my lap. With her head rolling around, she bucked wildly, bouncing up and down on my almost-rigid cock, using me as her fuck doll once again.

She humped my cock with such vigour that the bed shook violently. It was moving around and I’m sure it was in danger of collapsing. It went on for some time and I sensed she was building up to a massive orgasm. With cunt muscles still pistol gripping my cock, she next wrenched both my wrists from her tits with one hand and effortlessly pinned them behind my head, almost dislodging them from their sockets. In contrast, her free hand gracefully shifted to her clit where she thrashed two fingers repeatedly, not stopping until she had her own earth-shuddering orgasm. As I felt her cum I instantly blew my second load into her hot womb. Our first sex session was truly mesmerising. It didn't take long for us to pass out after that, especially given the fact we had such a big weekend. She had me spooned, with long limbs holding me tight, like I was her teddy bear.

 Inness didn't have to work until the weekend, and me, well I just switched my phone off; meaning I could be with her all week. I extended the hotel stay and we pretty much stayed in the suite the whole time, ordering room service, getting to know each other and pretty much repeating the sexcapades of the first night. On the whole, we were having the best time of our lives.

Real early in the morning of the final day, Inness wanted to go to the hotel gym and do a workout with me. She sure had some physical attributes needing explaining, as I had been waiting in anticipation for her bringing up this subject. It wasn't really a gym session with her that worried me so much; but more so, what other people would think, being seen in public with someone so hot. I was convinced I was out of her league.

At school I was the proverbial nerd, never having dated, and after meeting my first love, at the age of eighteen, I was subject to much humiliating banter, having endured many nasty comments. My so-called best friend of the day remarked: "How much are you paying her?"

I was scarred for life.

 My insecurities really did overwhelm me as this was the first time we'd venture into the public arena as boyfriend and girlfriend. I was so caught up in peoples' opinions when they would see a five-foot-five average Joe guy with a six-foot-one fitness bombshell.

Making matters worse she put on a ridiculously tight black pair of spandex shorty-shorts, showing off her ass perfectly. More comforting was her choice of sports top because it held her C cup breasts tight and not let them bounce around, although I could make out her pointy nipples. Having said that, the rear sheer straps that held it all together, accentuated her back muscles; confirming her status as an athlete. On top of all this, her deep-tanned, chiselled belly, and the fact she was a complete head taller than me (in probably the flattest shoes she owned) just added to my woes. Her flirty outgoing nature, accompanying her super good looks just freaked me out a little. I was damn sure she knew very well that she was a walking sex machine.

I simply wore my plain shorts and a loose tee.

I guess you could say I was lucky.  With only just opening that week, the brand new hotel was at a really low occupancy, meaning there was no one hardly about. It would only be the two of us in the gym this early morning.

 I was saved...

Sure enough, like a bee to honey, Inness went straight for the rowing machine. Watching her lunge with the contraption was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. She was a natural. I couldn't help but ogle my hot girlfriend as she powered through her rows.  Her beautiful flat stomach tightened up, displaying her six-pack with each stretch. Not to seem second-rate, or in my case look like a complete loser, I made my own efforts with a funky machine (I had never seen before) and pretended I knew what I was doing. Luckily, she was into her own thing, in her own world and not caring in the slightest that I was making a complete dick out of myself!

Toward the end of our session, Inness did eventually involve me, by showing me an exercise where we sat facing each other, on a rubber mat, legs intertwined, repeatedly throwing a medicine ball at one another.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

Boy, what a workout! With every blow to my stomach, I fell back, struggling to sit up, and then having to reciprocate. Hardly raising a sweat she quickly threw the ball, pummelling me each time. I rapidly lost my energy and she seemed to throw harder each time, nearly knocking me out. I was convinced she enjoyed every stroke of pain she inflicted on me.

"Oh Tommy, do you want to stop?"She mocked. "If you want to satisfy me, little man... you gonna have to get much stronger."

Being called a 'little man' had me rattled to the core. I was in disbelief how she was so forthright in my humiliation. I was definitely succumbing to her superiority!

Here I was, a twenty-nine-year-old businessman, with the world beckoning at my door and I was at the complete mercy of a barely nineteen-year-old girl. Yes, I've been cheated on before, having my wife leave me for a younger model, and yes, I've had the El Salvadorian rebound girl of the previous two years cuckold me to death with a big black stud, eventually leaving me, for him, but now wasn't the time to conquer my issues. I chose this drug-dealing path so as to get away from all these events, and hopefully find myself again. Yes, her humiliation really did hurt me but I needed to keep cool. I didn't want her to think I was a weakling. I knew I needed to snap out of my momentary lapse of reason, as Pink Floyd once put it.

The next battering of that medicine ball had me fall back so hard that I hardly rose up again. I thought I was going to die. 'Amen, it's all over!' But all good, it took all of two minutes to regain my breath. While grimacing and almost in tears I pleaded with her, "Please stop! PLEASE...", panting profusely, "I promise to get stronger for you, baby, I promise, just PLEASEEEEEEE STOP, Please don't hurt me no more!"

I thought she was going to get up next and physically hit me; however she broke out in a giggle, no doubt laughing at my humiliation. As she laughed she spread her legs and I noticed how damp her crutch was. There was a distinctive wet spot and I suddenly realised things were turning sexual. She got up on all fours, crawled over and literally mounted me, darting her tongue in my mouth as I lay beneath her, feeling extremely relieved.

 

She whispered something into my ear, as though we were being watched, "I was only kidding before, I love you just the way you are." We then kissed passionately for what seemed like an eternity.

With increased breathing, and the tell-tale signs of our mutual growing horniness, she whispered in my ear again, "I want you to eat me out Tommy, I get horny when I work out, I want you to fuck me with your tongue."

"Yes... baby!" I whispered slowly, trying very hard to contain my excitement.

We got up and I followed her, hand in hand, to the locker room and she had her tiny shorts off in a flash, exposing her drenched neon yellow g-string. It was all the invitation I needed as I promptly got on my knees, obeying her command. In no time, having tugged off her tiny undergarment, I was in paradise, eating every drop of her sweet delectable musky juice. With the advantage of a pierced tongue, I quickly located her clit, encircling it a few times, making her shudder. Next, I dart my metal-tipped tongue into her vagina as deep as I could, feeling out her G-spot, giving it a few taps and making her shudder again.  By repeating these two actions over and over, and increasing the frequency, ever so incrementally, I was convinced she'd be experiencing an earth shattering orgasm in no time.  She grabbed my head, squashing my face hard up against her lush pussy, and came hard! 

Inness was full of surprises.

Just when I thought she would pick me up to use as her personal fuck toy she decided to do something completely different. She commanded I stand up and with my boner pointing straight out, she literally sat on her butt right in front of me. With one clean motion, she swallowed my whole cock to the root, and with just a little suction, both my balls as well. 'OMG', I couldn't believe it all would fit in her mouth like that! It was a nice surprise. This was the first time she performed fellatio on me and it felt amazing! She swirled her tongue on my shaft and balls with expert coordination. If she tried she probably could have bitten the whole thing off, leaving me an imp.

 "OMG, AHH, AHH... AHH, YESS," I whimpered, now used to her calling all the shots.

In no time I ejaculated in her hot mouth and she didn't stop the suction action at all, waiting for my convulsions to end. The intensity of my orgasm was second to none, as she sucked and swallowed every last drop of my cum. She swirling her tongue round and round, waiting patiently until I was completely flaccid. This was the biggest orgasm I'd ever had in my life and she swallowed every last drop!

At precisely the moment she spat my shrivelled, spent cock out from her hot, sexy mouth we heard two guys enter the gym. Talk about timing!

We both hurriedly made ourselves presentable considering there was no way in avoiding them. Sure enough, with the drumming of my heart beat, my anxiety set in, sending me into a tailspin. Of course, with complete confidence, Inness led the way, with me reluctantly in pursuit, bursting open the locker room door into the gym. Needless to say, the two guys, in their early twenties, were built muscle studs, both at least six-feet-three in height. I could not have felt more uncomfortable as their beaming smiles, after setting eyes on Inness, turned to disappointment, once they saw me.

Both, wearing Gold's Gym Tank tops, doing little in hiding their muscular physiques, and spandex gym shorts, outlining their impressive bulges, were stopped dead in their tracks as Inness nonchalantly greeted them. "Hi guys, how are you both?"

I looked at them awkwardly and new straight up what they thought of me. I was the odd one out in this picture. I was the elephant in the room.

"Hey there gorgeous, I'm ready to build up a sweat!" the Arab looking guy replied, completely ignoring me.

"Hi hun, I'm really good!" the blond tanned Adonis replied, gawking up and down at her physique with a movie star smile.

"We're just finishing up," Inness replied, returning their gaze, definitely with an approving smile!

"Pity," The Arab responded, not moving his gaze from her eyes.

"Damn!" the blond Adonis despondently replied.

There was definitely sexual tension in the air. It seemed all three were openly flirting, completely ignoring my presence.  I knew Inness was horny, probably still from just before when she sucked me dry. Waves of jealousy set in as I was reminded once again, how much I was punching above my weight. I was so nervous I could hardly face them. The awkwardness became obvious and I needed to leave fast. Sensing my anxiety Inness snapped out of her little stupor, grabbing me by the hand and literally yanking me out of the gym without looking back. I was convinced both those studs' eyes were glued on her hot ass as we walked out, imagining how sexy her pussy would feel wrapped around their huge cocks.

The awkwardness quickly dissipated once we were back in the room. Inness had a raging fire she needed putting out. After stripping and a passionate kiss she commanded me to the bed once more.

"Fuck me baby", she demanded.

I was so horny, I was rock hard and I wasted no time in complying. This was different. She just laid there in anticipation as I suddenly had my way with her for the first time. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me good," she kept repeating. I was ravenous, pounding into her as fast as I could, slapping my balls with each stroke.

"MMMM that's it, baby, fuck me good," she reiterated with her eyes closed.

I couldn't stop getting the vision out of my head with those two studs flirting with my girl and I was sure Inness's new found horniness was because of the same reason. I strangely got excited, imagining those two muscle hunks taking my girl right in front of me. I had to say something.

"Did you find those guys in the gym hot?"

"MMMMMM...." was her response, now thrusting her pelvis toward my cock for the first time.

"Did you baby?" I repeated defiantly.

"MMMMM....." With eyes still closed and thrusting harder this time. "What do you reckon.... Tommy?" purposely delaying her response turning it back on me.

"I don't know baby?" I delicately replied. "They sure looked very strong."

"MMMMM...." She hurled, while nearly knocking me backward with her thrust.

A whole new, all too familiar (for me) wave of sexual energy was building up between us. I wasn't sure I wanted this with her, but it excited me so much that she'd be turned on by those alpha males. Reluctantly I was slowly succumbing to a new kind of dark love ready to test the boundaries. I was fucking her so hard, being grateful for my longevity due to me just cumming before, that I craved for the banter to continue. Conjuring up images of her in a threesome with those two studs I just had to continue..

"They both have huge muscles" I coaxed.

"YESSSSSSS !" She shouted, as her hand suddenly moved toward her clit.

I almost blew my load as she was taking all my bait. "I bet they both want to fuck you, Inness."

"MMMMMMM, YESSSSSS !" she exclaimed, this time physically thrusting her wet cunt hard toward me, pushing me away and rubbing her clit hard.

"Did you check out their huge bulges?" I asked.

"YESSSSSS, MMMMMM, YES, THEY ARE SOOO BIG!!!" she shouted, now thrashing about on the bed.

"Inness, you want to fuck them both?" I whispered softly, while starting to masturbate myself.

"OMG, YES TOMMY, YESSS!"

"Really?" I whispered.

With that she lost all her inhibitions, shouting out "YES, GET THEM UP HERE NOW FOR ME TOMMY, I NEED BOTH THEIR HUGE COCKS, MMM, I WANT TO FUCK THOSE HUNKS NOW!"

I shot my load, not knowing if she was serious, splashing her legs with my jism. She experienced an earth-shuddering orgasm, making that bed shake violently. It was incredible.

We then both lay there, hugging each other with our eyes closed, enjoying that wonderful feeling immediately after good sex, strangely ignoring all the kinky banter. It didn't come up again that morning, nor did we bump into those studs when we checked out.

'I'm going to make Inness my Queen,' I thought, contemplating our future together. Yes, Inness had to go to work later that night and I, well, I just turned my phone back on, already preparing our future.

 TBC

 

Published 
Written by Boispunky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments