Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bridal Suite

"My wife got more use out of the bridal suite than the bride did."

56
9 Comments 9
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I am not much of a dancer, never was. So normally, she hits the dancefloor with a bunch of friends or other women. This wedding was particularly large and the packed dancefloor swallowed her easily. Losing sight of her to the writhing mass of dancers and flashing lights, I returned my attention to the generic conversation happening around who was left at our table. As we engaged in chit-chat, the waitstaff cleared our plates, refilled our drinks, and reset us for the next course. 

I must have been unusually engrossed in the conversation because it had been over forty-five minutes since I'd lost sight of my wife. However, the dance floor was not slowing down and so I assumed she was still dancing. 

A few minutes later, I felt a hand on my shoulder from behind and turned to see my wife sitting in the chair next to me. As she sat, she gave me a kiss on the lips and pulled back with a large smile on her face. She acknowledged everyone at the table with a nod before wrapping her arm across my shoulders and pulling me closer to her. Her deep red, puffed lips came close to my ear and said with a whisper, “Dear, I just got fucked so deep by the best man in the bridal suite and my pussy is dripping with his hot load. I need you to take care of this before I stain my dress.” As she was whispering, her other hand pulled my hand under her dress and pressed it against her soaked panties. The backs of my fingers pressed into them like a sponge, warmly moistening my knuckle.    

Without allowing me to reply, she turned to the table guests and simply said, “Excuse us,” and took my hand from under her dress, pulled me out of my seat, and out of the dining hall.  

The sweeping steps upstairs were just a few paces away and without a word, she directed me upstairs and into a large, plush room which I could only assume was the same Bridal suite where the Best Man had been balls-deep inside her only minutes ago. 

In one motion, she hiked up her dress and slid her soaked panties down, leaving them on the marble floor. She collapsed on a chaise lounge and spread her legs wide, throwing one over the armrest and letting her strappy heels dangle off her toes. 

She looked at me with a very stern look and simply commanded, “Do your job.” 

Knowing exactly what she meant, I immediately dropped to my knees and scooted over toward her outstretched legs. Getting closer, I locked my eyes on her glowing pussy. She'd always had a beautiful rose-colored tone to her pussy lips, but they glow with a deeper reddish pink and are always swollen to the point where her inner lips emerge like a fully-budded flower after she has been fucked well. Add in the glistening layer of wetness from both of their juices and her pussy looked like delicious candy.

As I got to within a few inches, she released a large bubble of white, creamy cum from between her swollen lips. I know she did it purposely as a badge of honor from a lucky stud that had just been inside her and the reminder that my own cum would never fill her holes ever again. 

The bubble popped and started to run down through her ass crack and the crease inside her thigh. “My dress…” she barked, reminding me that staining her gown with his cum would be my fault. I stuck my tongue out and in a scooping motion, licked her ass crack from back to front. Catching the long, thick drip of spunk before it made its way fully down. Without thought, I swallowed it down immediately so I could attack the second string inside her thigh. Turning my head, I could see that this one was not as thick, so I licked it off quickly before turning my attention to her drenched pussy. I opened my mouth wide to take as much of it into my mouth in one shot. I could feel their mix of moisture locking onto my lips and chin like glue.  

My wife moaned as her pussy was once again being serviced. I felt her fingers run through the hair on the back of my head before grabbing a headful and pulling me deeper into her. As I breathed through my nose, the undeniable scent of fresh cum filled my head. With no escape from her grip, I let my tongue lick upward and around each swollen petal. The thick mucus-like sperm was like an icing on top of her soft vaginal skin. 

With each lick, I hear her moaning under her breath. Fragmented sentences of “how much larger he was” and “how deep he fucked her” crossed her lips, reliving the steamy rendezvous in her mind for both of our enjoyment. I licked harder and faster and I know she felt it because her hips would gyrate with each stroke. At the top of each hip roll, her muscles would loosen and another thick pocket of his cum would secrete from her pussy. With each lick, I wondered about the man who deposited such an amazing volume of cum in her. 

She pulled back on my hair and made me look up at her. From my knees, I could see her face looking down at me. Her cuckold husband’s mouth and chin were covered in a shiny mixture of his wife’s juices and some random stud’s cum. She couldn’t help herself but laugh between panting breaths.

She released my hair and said, “You see what a real man can do? How huge his dick must have been to fill your wife with that much cum?” She closed her eyes and let her head fall back, biting her lower lip and making a content, low moaning sound; a sign she was remembering how satisfying his dick felt. Although she did not have a grip on my hair now, her hand was still on my head and she guided it down over her pussy again as a gentle reminder that I was not done with my chores. 

I surveyed her pussy and could tell most of his cum was gone except for a few spots that had now turned to small clouded and watery puddles. I slurped each one up and finished with a short, sideways lick. I assessed the area again, ensuring it was completely cleaned before turning my attention to her clit. While my main job was to simply clean her, I was expected to give her some small amount of pleasure as a sign of gratitude. 

After what seemed like a short minute of my attempt to pleasure my wife, the bridal suite door burst open and in fell another young couple from the bridal party. I recognized them right away. He was a huge man in his twenties, obviously a fellow college football teammate of the groom, and she was the younger sister of the bride, petite in stature but more than filling out her dress in both the chest and ass area. They were so engrossed in each other that they didn’t see us right away. 

It was not until his pants were halfway down and her dress was falling to the floor that they realized someone else was in the room. There was an awkward pause between them that was only broken by my wife pushing me off her with her leg and forcing me back on the floor. She rose from the lounge, wiped her lips with her finger, and fluffed her hair. The sound of her heels clicking sternly off the marble floor filled the room as she strutted toward the young couple. Looking back at me, she reached behind her back and unclasped her dress, letting it slowly drop to the floor with each step leaving her fully naked except for her thigh-high stockings and stiletto heels. 

The young girl lowered herself to her knees and pulled his huge cock out of his boxers and began sucking him off. I sat up resting my weight on one arm and watched my beautiful wife stride over to this huge man and begin kissing him deeply. His arm wrapped around her and his huge hand latched onto one of her perfect ass cheeks, squeezing it tightly. I could hear the thick skin-on-skin slap resonate in my ears. They continued to passionately kiss while the younger girl sucked on his dick with total dedication. Her back was to me, so all I could see was her head bobbing furiously and her perfect body rounding out at the bottom with a delicious-looking apple of an ass.  

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

Soon he released his grip on my wife’s ass and she slid down slowly onto one knee. Her one leg bent facing me with her knee pointing up, giving me a good look at her flowery pussy. The younger girl popped his huge cock out of her mouth and presented it to my wife. She took it in her hand and began licking up and down the shaft, her bright red lips only able to curl around half of his impressive circumference. With a sharp glance, she turned to me and we locked eyes. She worked her way down his long shaft without breaking contact, ensuring that my attention was squarely fixed on her as his shining cock head split those ruby-red lips and fully entered her mouth. For what seemed like an eternity, I watched as inch by inch of his cock disappeared into my wife’s wet mouth, still not breaking eye contact.  

When it was as far back as it could go, with still plenty of shaft sill exposed, my wife held up her hand and with her thumb and first finger flashed the “tiny” symbol at me, a reminder of what she thought of my tiny, useless dick compared to the monster that she had in her mouth currently. She finally broke our gaze by rotating and looking up at her new stud, leaving me to look down at where my small manhood was safely locked away in chastity under my suit pants. 

The individual pity party for myself was brief as sounds of slurping, gagging and delightful moaning recaptured my attention. I looked back to see my wife sucking on his giant cock with abandon. After a few very wet-sounding thrusts, she pulled off and turns to the younger girl, presenting the cock and sharing a very deep kiss before the younger girl took over. 

After passing it back and forth a few more times, my wife stood and took both of them by the hand, leading them over to the lounge. She laid the young girl on her back and straddled her in a doggie position. She wrapped her calves under the young girl’s outstretched legs and they lay on top of each other, kissing and exploring each other’s naked bodies.  

The stud moved behind them holding his cock in his hand, and making long, slow strokes to ensure he stayed hard. My wife rotated her hips and pointed her ass up, exposing her pussy like a target. The stud stepped forward and positioned the head of his monstrous cock at my wife’s juicy opening. Laying his other hand on her ass, he pulled her back while also pushing forward and making his log of dick disappear between my wife’s stretched lips. 

A mutual primal groan was roared by both of them as he fed her each inch of dick. As his hips hit hers, I could see her long black hair flip up as she tossed her head back in pleasure. Seizing the opportunity, he grabbed a hold of her thick locks, and pulled back forcibly, making her neck bend even higher. 

He began to pump her full of his alpha meat while the younger girl sucked on her tits from below. The room was filled with the sound of slapping skin and pleasurable groans. I sat to the side watching my wife’s perfect ass jiggle with each hard thrust. She was able to turn to me and shoot me a wicked smile that quickly turned into a wide orgasmic gasp as he hit another pleasure button deeper inside of her than I could ever have been.  

After what felt like an eternity, he pulled his cock from my wife’s dripping pussy. A string of her clear juices stretched from his cock to between her legs. She dismounted the younger girl and kissed the stud deeply again. After a very passionate kiss, she remounted the young girl in the reverse cowgirl position and grabbed the girl’s ankles, lifting them high and wide. The stud didn’t need direction as he stepped back up and slid his cock into the tight young pussy. She purred with ecstasy as her fresh, young pussy stretched around such a massive piece of meat. Once he was balls-deep inside her, my wife rested the girl’s ankles against his shoulders. They kissed some more as he pumped his manhood into the younger girl, and his tongue into my wife’s mouth. 

They kissed for a while before my wife disengaged and slid her round ass backwards. Rolling back on her legs and pressing herself up on the side arm of the lounge, she hovered over the younger girl’s face. She lowered herself slowly and the young girl greedily licked my wife’s pussy like an ice cream cone in summer. My wife bobbed up and down, pressing down and pulling herself away from the young girl’s face. I could see the ecstasy in her expression as this girl wagged her soft tongue over my wife’s freshly fucked pussy. 

I desperately wished I could get up and join them, but I knew my wife would never allow it. Besides, if I needed any extra reminder, the chastity device locked around my dick and balls would have prevented me from getting any real pleasure anyway. My only real use to the threesome would be with my mouth or my ass and I wanted nothing to do with that horse-sized cock of his.

Soon his moans became more pronounced and his thrusts were shorter and harder, you could sense he was about to cum. His back arched and his ass tightened as he thrust balls-deep inside the young girl, filling her with his hot load. She squealed in delight and wrapped her thin legs around his waist, trying to pull him deeper inside her than he already was. He pulled back and pressed another hot load inside her, followed by a third. He stood there heaving for breath between her legs.  

My wife rolled off the pile of flesh and sex and looked straight at me. “My dress” she ordered.

I immediately fetched it and brought it to her. With a snap, she pointed downward and I knew exactly what to do. Falling to a knee, I held the top of the dress open wide. She stepped each nylon-clad leg into it and ordered me to pull it up over her beautiful body. She pulled her hair to the side and I clasped it in the back. 

I looked down and saw her panties laying on the floor from when our adventure first began. Bending to grab them, I opened them fully expecting to have to put them on her as well. She looked at me and pointed at the stud, still deep inside the young girl. 

“Give them to him. He earned them,” she commanded. 

I turned and sheepishly stepped over to him and presented him with my wife’s black lace panties. His massive hand snatched his trophy from me while looking past me at my wife. They exchanged glances, and without words mind-fucked each other with the thoughts of what had happened here tonight.  

“Now thank him,” her voice echoed behind me.  

I exhaled in humiliation. “Thank you, Sir,” I mumbled.

“Thank you for what?” I heard her demand. 

I corrected myself, “Thank you, Sir, for fucking my beautiful wife so well.” 

He just laughed under his breath and then turned back to the younger girl and extracted his soft, but still massive cock from her soaked pussy as she released a soft, low moan. 

“Come now, dear,” my wife called out, “Let these two love birds be alone. Besides, I would think they should be serving cake shortly, and I would not want you to miss that.” 

She paused for attention, then sneered “After all, it might be the last dessert you’ll be eating off of an actual plate for a while.” 

I could hear her heels once again clicking powerfully off the floor as she headed for the door. I turned to follow behind and back out to the wedding, wondering what else she might have in store for me tonight. 

Published 
Written by Caged_4_Her_2_Abuse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments