Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Snow Lay Deep And Crisp And Even

"My Husband Finds Me With Three Men"

31
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
8.1k words 8.1k words

I awoke to Henry's hard and throbbing cock pressing on my well-used pussy. Last night after Henry, Tom had used my pussy and mouth, fucking me hard with his big black cock, and Alan had used my ass and cunt. But Henry had not come, and now I slowly moved my bottom until his mushroom head was pressing into my thick, wet labia. Oh my, it felt wonderful as it sank into my well-used married cunt.

Henry suddenly awoke from his slumber. “Are you helping yourself, baby girl?”

I giggled. “Yes, Daddy.”

Henry pulled his cock out, rolled over my body, and slipped between my open legs. “Good morning, you beautiful girl.”

His cock pressed into my now very wet labia and I felt so hot and horny. As Henry sank his cock so deep in my cunt, I could still smell both my lover's scent of the sexual encounter with Tom and Alan last night.

“Oh, Daddy,” I said. “That's so nice.”

“I thought you might want more big black cock this morning, after last night,” he whispered as he fucked my pussy.

“As nice as it was, I want only your cock. After all, you know your cock owns me, all of me, Daddy. But why didn’t you fuck me last night?”

“Last night was for you, baby girl, and I hope you enjoyed yourself.”

“Hmm, yes,” I said. “I did so very much, Daddy, but I want your cock now. I want it all breeding and fucking my pussy. I can smell their sexual scent all over me, but it's your scent I want all over me, Henry. I want your seed in my pussy, your scent all over my body. I want to suck you as you throb. I want you to wipe your pre-cum all over my face and body, marking me as your cock slave.”

“Oh, Daddy,” I gasped as Henry gently slipped his cock into my wet pussy, fucking hard and deep as I cried and gasped out my love for his beautiful long fat throbbing cock. I had my orgasm right on queue as Henry went on fucking me as I gripped his cock deep in my cunt.

“Oh, Henry. I love your cock so deep inside of me. I’m a sex slave to your cock. Your cock owns my cunt.” My legs went around his back and we kissed once again, our tongues entwining in a dance of love and lust. His huge cock pulled almost out of my pussy, with streaks of my love cream all over its length and dripping off his big heavy balls. My thick and wet labia sucked his cock head back inside of me, enticing that big bulbous head to enter my pussy once again. He took my breath with every inch he speared me with. Over and over he ravished my pussy while sucking my hard and rubbery nipples, his teeth nipping and grazing them, bringing more sexual sensations to my brain as yet another orgasm crashed over my body.

My cries of pleasure echoed around my bedroom. Never had I known sexual pleasure like it or just what a man's cock could do to a woman’s body until I met Henry. Perhaps I was a little green in the ways of the world, but my wonderful older and huge stallion, Henry, who rode me morning, noon, and night, this morning was fucking me yet again in my marriage bed and I was unknowing of my sissy husband’s whereabouts.

Then Henry, my beautiful bull, grunted and came, filling my pussy with jet after jet his potent seed. When he rolled away from me, I rolled with him, gripping his now not-so-hard cock.

“Hmm, Daddy, I do love your cock. It tastes so sweet and delicious, I love sucking and kissing it.” I rubbed his wet sticky cock over my face, kissing it lovingly and sucking and licking him clean. Oh, how I loved that huge, fat cock that gave me such pleasure. But I needed to shower.

“Baby girl,” Henry said. “You stink. Go take a shower and get yourself clean.” His big hand slapped my bare bottom hard.

“Oh, Daddy,” I gasped, rubbing my red cheek. “What was that for?”

“That's for being a very dirty baby girl.”

Giggling, I ran to the bathroom where I showered, washed my hair, and washed my body clean for the next twenty minutes. Inside and out, I was ready for the next hard cock to fuck my wanton cunt.

Henry walked into the bathroom. “Have you heard from Jessica yet, Samantha?”

I slipped out of the shower. I hadn’t heard from John for two days now. “No, Henry, John hasn’t called me, and he promised me he would call. I was going to call him after breakfast, dear. I’m so worried for him.”

“Yes, Samantha, I’m missing our sissyboi, too.”

I cooked breakfast naked, dressed only in my collar. Both Alan and Tom kissed me and touched my body but my mind was elsewhere. John, where are you? Call me.

Then, I had a call. It was John.

“I’m stuck in the snow, Sammy, in a Devonshire farmhouse. Could Henry pick me up in the Land Rover?”

“No, you silly man. Why have you been away so long?”

“I’ve been with Edward and a few of his friends, but I have no change of clothes and I’m missing your cooking and my bed.”

“But not your wife?”

“Yes, you too, and Henry, but I’d truly like to come home now.”

Henry got the address from John. “See you tomorrow, sissyboi, when the snow melts a little more. I bet it's very bad up there just now. I know it well, so sit tight, and I’ll come and get you tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Henry,” I heard John say.

I walked into my back room, where Henry had set up his massage bed. Along with iron hoops and chains hanging from the ceiling, there were iron hoops set in the floor. There were different types of whips and floggers on the wall, and that beautiful riding crop Henry uses on my pussy along with dildos all very different in their shapes and sizes. Walking around the room I saw ass plugs of all sizes ranging from large to small, and even that huge anal hook. My fingertips slipped over the big round steel balls on the nylon rope, shivering with lust as my fingertips ran over those huge round pleasure givers.

My mind drifted back to that night when John had pushed them so deeply into my anus, and my orgasm had burst over my body. I remembered how John had pulled them slowly out one at a time, increasing the intensity of my orgasm so much I passed out. My pussy gushed with wetness at the thoughts going through my mind.

The nipple clips with the eagle claws were there, but also ones with bars. From handcuffs to leather bindings, collars and leashes, spreader bars with wrist and ankle binders and a headrest, lots of big black and white dildos along, and vibrators. One dildo caught my eye. It was a 9-inch red dildo cock with a blowup round ball at the bottom of the shaft and with a ring on the end.

Henry walked in. “Do you like my collection of dildos, baby girl?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said as I fingered the clitty pump and tube. “They are very erotic.”

“That will make your clitty longer and very sensitive. Why don't you try your new massage table?”

I got on the table and Henry asked me to move down. He strapped my ankles to the table and then strapped my arms to the armrests above my head. The table bed between my legs moved apart, exposing my pussy and anus. My headrest was moved downwards so my head fell backward. Henry lowered the table to waist height and tilted the top part a little so that my head was at the right height for sucking his cock.

I could not move. I watched helplessly as Henry lifted the riding crop off the wall.

He walked around the table. “When I fuck you and you're off the pill, I will fuck you like this. Slightly tilted so your cervix will gobble up all my thick seed as I come over and over again in your little pussy, baby girl.”

His heavy cock and balls brushed over my lips. My mouth opened, and I licked his shaven balls. Henry leaned over me and slashed my pussy lips with the riding crop.

“Oh, Daddy,” I moaned. “I’ve been a very naughty girl, sucking and fucking those big cocks. Smack my pussy for being such a slut and being so dirty.”

“I know how dirty you’ve been, baby girl. I’ve openly watched your slow descent into becoming a whore, a dirty wanton cock slut.”

Henry slapped my clitty and pussy lips over and over, making me quiver with painful pleasure. He opened his legs wide and slowly sat back over my face, rubbing his sphincter around my nose. Moaning with pleasure, unable to move, I pushed my tongue into his anus, making him slap my nipple.

“Who told you to lick my ass, whore?”

“Sorry, sir.”

“I am your Daddy.” Henry flicked my other nipple with the riding crop. “And you will address me as Daddy.”

“Please, Daddy, forgive me,” I begged as he hit my cunt and nipples again.

“Only whores lick assholes. But I like the feeling of your tongue up my ass. Push it deeper, whore. Yes, your tongue is so deep in my ass.”

Henry pulled off my tongue and slipped his balls in my mouth. I licked and sucked them gently, then slowly licked the whole length of his cock as he pulled on my hard nipples. Henry slipped the mushroom head of his cock between my lips. His cock head dripped with pre-cum. I licked him clean time and time again as his juice ran from his turgid cock. Henry pushed his cock between my sucking lips, slipping it deeper and deeper into my throat without stopping or slowing down.

“Hmm, whore, you suck so well.” Henry rocked his hips, gently fucking my throat. “Suck hard on my cock, baby girl. You’re pleasing your daddy. Yes, yes, baby girl. Breathe. Take a deep breath. I’m coming. I’m coming.”

Henry pushed his huge cock almost into my belly when he came, and his seed shot into my tummy. He held his cock there, lodged in my throat while he came. Then slowly he pulled his fat cock out. My head was swimming with the lack of oxygen.

Tom and Alan found their way into the room.

“Henry, my friend,” Alan said. “What a great room you've set up here, and all for your little lady.”

Their fingers slipped up my legs, up my tummy, and to my breasts where my nipples were gently tweaked and pulled. Henry clipped my collar onto a long chain that hung from the ceiling, pulling my neck up and dropping my head low on the headrest. My now very sensitive nipples were kissed, sucked, and pulled extremely hard by Alan and Tom, making me gasp and moan with utter submissive pleasure as I was unable to move or touch myself.

Henry looked at Alan. “Would you like to silence her moaning and feel how good her mouth can be along with her throat? Use her, my friend.”

“But Henry,” Alan said. “I enjoy hearing your bitch moan with pleasure, but I could do with a good blow job right now.”

I shivered at the way I was given to another man’s cock to use as if I was a whore.

Alan rubbed his semi-hard cock all over my face before slipping it into my mouth. “Open wide, whore. I have an injection for you.”

I licked around his cock head, tasting his clean, soapy cock.

“Come on, you sexy whore. Take it, take it all in your throat. Hmm, yes, yes. Deeper. Run your tongue up and down my length. Oh, yes, you are a good girl. Take it all.” Alan pushed his long, pulsing cock deep into my throat. His big fingers pulled on my nipples, rolling them between his thumb and finger as he slowly fucked my throat.

I felt Tom's big black lips kissing my fleshy labia as his long tongue snaked up my monk cape to seek out my clitoris and lick and suck it out from within its hiding place. He slipped his large tongue very deep inside my wet and weeping pussy.

As Alan fucked my throat, my saliva slowly dripped from his tight ball sac over my nose and eyes. I gripped him as hard with my throat muscles as he slipped in and out. Alan's big hand gripped my throat, as I lashed his cock length with my tongue, sucking on his cock head, licking up his streaming cock juice and tasting his pre-cum.

“Henry, my friend,” Alan said. “I never tire of feeling my cock fucking a slut’s windpipe, or her cunt or asshole for that matter.”

I felt Tom's tongue lick lower and gently rim and probe my little starfish. I moved my hips up and down, trying my best to push his tongue deeper inside my anus.

I moaned deeply on Alan's cock, which was now fully fitted in my throat. As he rocked his cock in and almost out of my mouth, his tight, wet, and dripping balls banged my lips and his wet anus smeared my saliva over the tip of my nose.

“Henry,” Alan gasped. “You’ve got a real find here. Are you going to breed this little bitch at some time? And will you be branding her or giving her a tattoo on top of her ass saying Daddy's girl or over her hairless cunt for all to see, and tell everyone who owns the little bitch?”

“DADDY’S COCK SLAVE will be branded over the top of her hairless cunt,” Henry said. “And over her bottom will be DADDY’S GIRL. I’ll be starting to breed her very soon, my friend, and it will be an intense breeding program for her.”

I moaned deeply hearing how I was to be bred and branded like a slave, but not as a slave to Henry, but a sex slave to Henry's enormous cock, owned and possessed by a huge cock. I shivered with lust. My mind swam with thoughts of my body's enslavement to my Daddy's cock.

It was all true. I had become a slave to Henry's cock, willing to do anything just to be fucked by it.

“Henry,” Alan said. “Your bitch’s moans of pleasure give a delightful vibration around my cock, along with the squeezing of her throat. It’s as if her throat is milking my cock of my seed, along with her tongue licking my balls. Oh, fuck! She's making me come. I’m coming... OMG, it’s as if she’s sucking my balls through my cock. Argh, fuck!”

Alan's legs shook and trembled as he flooded my mouth and throat with copious amounts of his thick spunk.

“Your little bitch is going to come, too,” Alan said as he removed his shrinking cock from my mouth and rubbed it over my face. “She’s having one hell of an orgasm.”

I cried out in the agony and ecstasy of that moment. Wave after beautiful wave broke over my quivering body. My gasps and cries reverberated around the room.

Alan's spunk was bubbling around my lips as he bent and kissed me, his tongue slipping deep into my mouth. Our tongues licked and passed his spunk back and forth between us.

A cock rubbed up and down my pussy lips. It was Tom, and his huge black cock slipped into the opening of my cunt. My big fat labia lips wrapped around his mushroom cock head as if kissing it. Tom held his cock tip in my cunt. Looking up, I could see my squirted cunt juices over his face and in his curly black hair. His nostrils were flared wide open, his breathing was hard and labored, and his eyes were wide open and wild and burning with a raging fire of lust. He looked like a wild raging bull ready to breed this bitch on heat.

“Henry,” Tom gasped as he plowed his cock deep into my cunt and made me scream with pain and utter pleasure. “I’d give anything to breed your whore’s white cunt, to see her round tummy grow with my babies in her belly. Then when they’re born, I’d walk with her up and down the street with her sissy husband pushing the pram that was filled with my black babies. Anyone stopping us to look at the babies would gasp, look at me, and know I was the father of her babies. She’d be wearing my collar and I’d hold her leash for all to see her as my white breeding bitch.”

Tom, wildly fucked me, gripped my hips as he hammered his huge cock in and out of my cunt. My cunt juice hung white and foamed over his black cock, and my body shook with the powerful strength of his fucking of my body. He was mating me, and it was a sheer animalistic mating.

This took my submissive side to a very new high. I could hear myself begging to be bred, to fill my cunt with his big black cock, let his black seed breed me.

I was fantasizing in my mind's eye, everyone seeing me kneeling at Tom's feet. I was collard and leashed, my naked little body utterly used, and my pussy and anus left gaping wide open. I imagined my heavy, full breasts with fat nipples resting on my round pregnant belly, with milk dripping from each teat and running down over a big round tummy full of black babies. On my knees, I looked up at his heavy, flaccid cock as I kissed and licked my sex juices from his huge balls and cleaned his dripping black cock. From out of my used cunt and anus, his thick white seed pooled on the polished wooden floor as five more huge black men lined up to fuck his white whore!

I was brought back out of my dark imagination as my body broke. I screamed as a huge orgasm ripped through me, then another and yet another. Again and again they washed over my body. I went from one convulsion to another, screaming out my utter pleasure.

“She’s squeezing my cock in her cunt,” Tom shouted. “It's like her cunt’s sucking me off. It's like her cunt’s sucking my seed into her womb. I’m coming, baby girl, I’m coming for you. I’m breeding your womb.”

Now it was Tom's turn to cry out triumphantly, grunting and roaring as his orgasm ripped through his body. His cock throbbed and jumped inside my cunt, exploding with one, two, three, four, five powerful jets of seed deep in me.

It must have taken five minutes for his cock to shrink and plop out of my cunt. Enormous amounts of thick white spunk oozed from my cunt and splattered on the polished hardwood floor. Our heavy breathing filled the silent room.

Then Tom broke the silence. “Henry, I want her. I must have this bitch. I want her as my white sex slave to my black cock. I must breed with this woman. I am earnest, my friend, I’d pay you for her collar. Very good money too.”

“No, Tom,” Henry said. “I have to decline your kind offer, my friend. You know the rules of this game. I don't sell what I own.”

“But I want her! She needs breeding right now by my cock.”

“Sorry, my friend. No. Who would trust me again if I sold the rights to a woman who gave me her collar and trusted me with her body and soul?”

“But you've witnessed how the bitch comes on my cock. She loves my cock.”

“No, Tom,” Henry said. “And that's an end to it.” The two bulls glared at each other across the massage table.

“Tom, old friend,” Alan said. “Henry is right and you know it.”

Tom shook his head. “You’re right, Henry. I am so embarrassed after you've been so gracious to us, feeding us and letting us bed down for the night and fuck your beautiful bitch. I apologize.” Tom put out his hand and he and Henry shook.

“Uh, gentlemen,” I said. “Please, can someone untie me and release me from my bondage?”

“Samantha, I’m so sorry.” Henry jumped in and released me from the bonds that held me so tightly.

“I need to unwind in a bath, Henry,” I said.

Henry took me upstairs and ran me a bath. I could hear Alan telling Tom what a daft prick he was, and how he was going over the top.

“But she’s everything I’ve been looking for, Alan,” Tom said.

“But she isn’t yours, Tom. I know she’s a great fuck, but don't spoil this weekend. It's been great, but you have to say you’re sorry to Samantha and Henry.”

“Okay, okay,” Tom said. “I will when they come back down. Henry’s bathing her now, soothing and washing her after that sexual ordeal on the table.”

I slipped into a very hot bath scented with my best bath oils. Henry washed me with a huge natural sponge.

“That got a little heated down there with Tom, don't you think?” I said.

“Yes, it did, baby girl.”

“I think Tom really wants to own me and breed my pussy, Daddy. That excites me so very much, you men cock-fighting over my breeding rites. Those big cocks lusting after me get me so excited.”

“I know it did, but it’s also upset me, Samantha. Tom knows and understands the rules of ownership. I know that the atmosphere can get pretty charged when two or three alphas get together with one extremely sexually submissive female. It drives them wild, and in the heat of the moment, many need to be reminded of the meaning of ’No’.”

I watched as the snow began falling again and my mind drifted off. My legs were hooked over the bathtub rim, spreading my thighs and exposing me as my master washed and cleaned my abused pussy.

Henry slowly sank two fat fingers deep inside me and looked into my eyes. “Did the offer from Tom to buy you as his sex slave, his whore, excite you, baby girl?”

“Yes. Extremely, Daddy. I saw myself collared, naked, and chained down in a dungeon, very pregnant with his black babies in my tummy and being fucked over and over by huge black cocks as he held my leash.”

“As you surely would have been, baby girl, if I had sold you to him.”

Henry suddenly gripped my hard clitty and pulled, twisting it tightly. I screamed.

“You are my fucking bitch,” he said, raising his voice. “I own you. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I cried. “Yes. Always, Daddy.”

“Have I not always shown you kindness and the love of a master? I haven’t beaten you much, yet you dream of black cocks breeding you.”

“No, Daddy,” I shouted. “No. It was only my imagination, a daydream, a fantasy. I am yours, Daddy. I’m your breeding bitch, your cock slave. You know this, master. I gave myself willingly to you and your cock. Your beautiful cock owns me. Fuck me, Daddy. I am your cock slave. Get in my bath and reclaim what is rightfully yours. You haven’t fucked me for so long. Please, Daddy.”

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

Henry stripped and climbed into the tub.

“Oh, Daddy. Yes! Fuck me.”

We kissed and fucked in the big bath, his throbbing cock filling my sore vagina with his seed as I gently soothed my jealous bull and made him calm once again. I must be more careful what I say to Henry, I thought to myself.

It was an hour later that I received an emergency call from work asking me to come in, and that someone would be along to pick me up. Forty minutes later a Land Rover Defender pulled up outside my home. I ran to the car with my bag and warm clothes and I was taken away, leaving the three bulls alone.

I spent all day and night at work before coming home at four in the afternoon the next day. I was utterly spent.

The driveway and footpath in front of the house were clear of snow. Henry rushed to meet me.

“Someone’s been busy,” I said.

“We all got stuck in awaiting your return, baby girl. But you’re home. How are you feeling?”

“Very tired. I haven’t stopped for twenty-four hours.”

“Let's get you a nice hot bath and a good rub down.”

We walked into the house and I was met by Alan and Tom.

“Hello, gentlemen,” I said. “You’re still with us, then.”

“Samantha, my dear lady,” Tom said. “It’s wonderful to see you again.”

Tom took my coat, and Alan removed my boots. My big jumper was removed as was my T-shirt, and bra. My jeans were pulled down along with my panties and big socks. I was naked before Henry shut the front door and took his boots off. Immediately, hands and lips were all over me, groping, kissing, and licking.

“I think you've been away far too long, sweetheart,” Henry said.

“I’m not as clean as I should be, gentleman,” I said. “Please!”

“Oh, baby girl,” Henry said. “Who cares what you smell like? It's just divine.”

Alan and Tom licked my breasts, sucked my nipples, and fingered my pussy and anus. Alan pulled me down onto the carpet as Tom stripped off his clothes, his huge black cock, already hard and throbbing, swinging as he walked towards me. Sitting just behind my head, he took my wrists and held them tightly.

I heard a metal clang as Henry dropped the spreader bar on the floor. I was picked up and my wrists were cuffed tightly onto the bar. With my head on the headrest, Alan lifted my right ankle over by my head and bound it to the spreader bar, and then Tom did the same with my left ankle. I was bent in half with my legs spread wide and my pussy and asshole on show to all. Alan lay between my legs and lapped at my pussy, sucking and flicking my clitty with his tongue,

I could not stop my self from moaning with such pleasure, yes, yes, just there, do it,

“Shut up, bitch,” Alan said. “Gag her, Tom, will you?”

As Tom pushed my dirty panties into my mouth, Alan went back to eating my dirty pussy. He licked and sucked the juices out of my pussy, his big hands holding my cunt lips wide apart.

I felt his tongue lick lower. “Oh yess,” I mumbled through my gagged mouth as Alan licked my dirty bum hole. He looked right into my eyes as he tasted my bum hole, pushing his tongue deep into my back passage and wiggling it around so inside of me.

Tom was slowly rubbing his pre-cum dribbling cock head over my face, my forehead, my eyes, and even under my nose so I would smell his male sexual scent.

My panties were pulled out of my mouth and I gave a huge moan as Alan's tongue sank yet again deep into my asshole. His finger followed very shortly afterward.

He drove his finger very deep inside of me. “I’m going to pull my finger out your asshole very soon, bitch, and you’re going to suck it clean as I fuck your dirty asshole with my big cock. Do you understand, bitch?”

“O yes I begged. “Do as you please sir.”

Alan pulled his finger out. “Suck it, baby girl.”

I opened my mouth and his finger slipped between my lips and over my tongue

It was then Tom slashed at my pussy with the riding crop. Oh, that sting and the pain, yet that pleasure, too, as the leather keeper hit my clitty and fat labia. Again and again, .

Alan's finger slipped over my tongue and into my mouth and I licked and sucked his dirty finger clean, tasting myself as he pushed his hard cock head into the opening of my asshole. Tom kept flicking the crop over my nipples, making me moan with pleasure. As Alan's cock pushed on deep inside my asshole, Tom slipped his cock into my mouth.

“Suck it, bitch,” Tom said, pushing his cock deep into my throat. “Suck my cock. I know you want it. I heard your screams for my cock yesterday. Suck on my cock, bitch, slime it up good so when I breed your cunt again, it slips in nice and easy. I know you want my black cock to fill your belly. You told me as I fucked you hard. You were begging me to breed your cunt.”

Tom pulled his cock out of my throat as my first orgasm burst over my body, then out of my mouth. I felt Alan’s cock slip gently from out my asshole, only to feel Tom grip my hips and pull me onto his huge black cock. I screamed as he pushed his cock straight into my pussy and began hammering away at my little body.

Alan slipped his dirty cock in my mouth. “Suck it clean, bitch.”

I moaned and sucked on his cock, licking and tasting the musky taste, a taste that came back to me from the Victoria’s Secret shop when I licked, Anne the shop assistant’s asshole and pussy.

Alan moaned. “She sucks my cock far too well, Henry, my friend. I’m afraid I’ll be coming much too soon… damn!”

Shuddering, Alan came in my mouth. “She’s milking my cock with her throat. It’s like she’s sucking my balls through my cock.” He pulled his cock out of my throat with a pop. I licked my lips getting my taste off Alan’s cock.

It was then Tom fell on my bent-in-half body.

“Baby girl,” he whispered. “I’ll have your tight white sweet cunt again with my big black cock.”

I moaned as his hands gripped my hips. His huge cock hammered my cervix with every thrust. Over and over his heavy ball sack slapped my anus, making it wink with every slap as I gasped with pleasure.

“Tom,” I am sorry, You can’t breed me. I am on the pill, but when i come off It’s going to be my Daddy's cock that breeds my womb.”

But my body yet again betrayed me, as my orgasm rose from no where ripping through my body, I screamed, OMG,

I was shouting yes yes fuck me, breed my body, fuck me with your huge black cock

“I could be your Daddy, Samantha. You can be my baby girl. I could breed you.”

You could be mine, "SAMANTHA"!

Just then, Tom shouted, I am coming Baby girl, Thomas erupted into my cervix pressing his cockhead so deep I could feel his seed flowing inside of me. He lay on top of me emptying his balls in my womb.

Henry stepped in. “That’s enough, Tom. No more of this silliness.”

“Tom,” Alan said. “Stop this now.”

“Daddy, help me,” I gasped. Free me from this contrapion,

Henry released me and picked me up.

I looked at him. “Henry, I need to wash and get clean.”

“I understand, dear,” Henry whispered.

Henry picked me up naked and took me to the bathroom where once again I showered, cleaning all parts of my body inside and out. Henry toweled me down and then took me to bed where he lay with me for a few hours.

It was nine o'clock when I was awoken by Henry kissing my pussy. My legs were wide open and I was moaning in my sleep as his tongue found my anus and pussy and, last of all, my clitty. My dreams had been dark, moody, and overtly sexual. I dreamed I was in a large dark room chained to a large iron ring on a cold wooden floor. I was on all fours, and my body was being taken by strange men with huge cocks, who were also chained to the walls. I was fucked by cock after cock in my mouth, my anus, and my pussy. Then I was woken by Henry slipping his cock in my pussy.

“Oh, Henry,” I said. “It’s you.”

“Who else would it be, baby girl?”

“I thought it was someone else. I was having such a dark dream.”

“You’re okay now, baby girl. You’re safe at home with me, and I have an apology for you, my darling baby girl.”

“For what, Henry dear?”

“For my outburst of jealousy. Will you please forgive me, baby girl?”

“Yes. Yes, I do, Daddy.” My hand went to Henry's hard and throbbing cock and pulled him into my wet pussy. “I do so love your cock, Daddy. Fuck me, please, Daddy.”

“As much as I would love to, my darling, We have guests down there awaiting the pleasure of your body. But don't worry, only Alan and I will be fucking your sweet pussy tonight.”

I looked into Henry's eyes. “Why not Tom,” I demanded.

“It’s not a good idea to agitate him anymore.”

“I understand, Daddy.”

Henry pulled his cock out of my pussy and carried me down to the front room where both men were naked and awaiting me. A large bath towel was spread out in the middle of the floor, and Henry laid me on it.

All three men stood around me lusting after my naked body. Then all three of them advanced toward me like lions after their prey.

Each of their cocks, hard and horny with pre-cum juice hanging from the tip in long lengths, throbbed upright with lust. My hands tiny in comparison, I reached out and held Henry's and Tom's huge cocks. My fingers were unable to enclose their circumference. I licked my lips as my lust rose.

Something deep inside of me drove me on. I wanted them. I needed their cocks deep inside of me. Tom’s huge, fat black cock was the first I pulled to my mouth, licking and kissing the tip as if feeding upon it and the juice that ran from it. Then I licked and kissed my Daddy’s cock as I looked up into his eyes. Alan took hold of my bottom and gently rubbed his long fat cock up and down my dripping wet labia, then gently slipped his cock deep into my cunt.

I gasped and kissed Tom's beautiful black cock, sucking it as he gripped my ponytail and pulled my head down, making me swallow all of it deep in my throat and holding me tight to the root of his cock.

“Henry, this is how your bitch should be treated,” Tom said. “Used every moment of the day. Broken on huge black cocks with her huge orgasms flowing from her body like the juices from her cunt.”

Henry laughed. “But tonight she’s being fucked by the very best cocks available.”

“So she is,” Tom said. “Well said, my friend.”

Alan lay next to me as Tom and Henry lifted me and sat me on Alan's body. His cock rubbed up and down my wet pussy as I moved backward onto his hard, throbbing cock. Henry licked my anus, pushing and probing his tongue deep into my bum hole. Tom rubbed his hard cock around my face, smearing his pre-cum over my forehead and eyes and nose before rubbing my lips with his huge mushroom head.

“Open wide, little bitch,” he said as he slowly pushed his cock into my mouth.

Henry pressed his cock at the entrance of my anus. I moaned as his big hands held my small hips and slowly pulled me onto his and Alan's cocks at the same time.

Henry’s big fat knob opened my asshole, Alan’s cock filled my pussy, and Tom’s big black cock slowly fucked my throat. This was my dream coming true, having three large men taking and fucking my body in a dark room. All I could hear were the men moaning with pleasure and ecstasy as each of their cocks worked deeper and deeper into my body.

Henry whispered in my ear. “Now this is how I wanted you, baby girl. Fucked by three very big cocks all at the same time.”

My head spun with the lack of oxygen, and the administrations of both cocks in my ass and pussy.

Tom had his cock lodged in my throat and my head held to the root of his cock. “Suck on it, bitch,” he said. “Suck hard on it.”

“Pull out, Tom,” Henry demanded. “Let her breathe.”

“Okay, but how she uses her throat on my cock is utterly amazing.”

Tom yanked his cock out of my mouth, and I gasped wildly for air.

“Don't do that,” I snapped at Tom. “Don't put your cock in my throat again.”

“Hey,” someone called from the hallway. “I’ll suck that big black cock, you brute.”

It was John, home again, still dressed as Jessica and looking like a princess in his beautiful cocktail dress.

“Welcome home, dear,” I said.

“Welcome home,” Henry said. “I can’t get up ‘cause I’m a little busy with your wife.”

Jessica laughed. “As I can see!”

“So,” Tom said, standing up with long strands of my drool dripping from his cock. “Who do we have here?”

Jessica walked in on his killer heels and gripped Tom's cock. “Hmm, you are a big brute without a doubt.” He kissed Tom and wanked his hard cock, using my saliva that covered it as lube. “All three of you big-cocked alpha buggers are using my beautiful, horny wife.”

“So you're the sissy husband, Jessica,” Tom said.

“Yes I am, and you must be the entertainment.”

Jessica dropped his dress and stepped out of his shoes. His clitty, all five inches of it dripping with pre-cum, was uncaged and throbbing hard as he walked around us.

Jessica’s touched Henry's big, heavy balls. “Oh my, you need to drain those, dear Henry.”

“I hope to very soon,” Henry said.

“And who are you,” Jessica asked. “So deep in my wife's hot little cunt?”

“Alan.”

“Hi, Alan.”

“Hello, Jessica.”

“And you must be Tom,” Jessica said. “Well, Sammy dear, you're enjoying yourself, moaning with all those big hard cocks lodged in your cunt and asshole. Henry, can Sammy suck my cock? I need a bit of light relief.”

“Of course,” Henry said. “If nothing more it’ll shut her up and stop her from wailing.”

Jessica knelt in front of me. He lifted my head by my ponytail and I engulfed his entire throbbing five inches in one movement. I sucked his cock and lashed it with my tongue.

“Oh, Sammy,” Jessica moaned. “That's what I remember so well. You were always a great little cock sucker, babe.”

Jessica looked over at Tom sitting forlornly and watching us all fucking. “Tom, don't sit there looking so glum and unhappy. Come over here dear, and let me suck your cock, you big brute. I don't care if you're a naughty man. I just love big black cocks.”

I looked up and watched my husband devour Tom's cock. I shivered with lust knowing he was enjoying this as much as I was.

“Yes, sissyboi,” Tom said. “Suck my cock. You’re almost as good as your cock-loving wife. I know she loves my black cock. I’ve fucked her for three nights now, and she excites my alpha mind and body so very much.

Jessica wiggled his cock around my mouth and wiggled his ass on Alan’s tongue. Alan licked around Jessica’s smooth asshole and slipped his tongue inside Jessica's bum hole, making his cock jump in my mouth.

Holding Jessica's hair in his fist, Tom pushed his cock deeper and deeper until it was seated in my husband’s throat. Jessica rubbed and milked Tom’s balls.

Tom rubbed Jessica’s throat with his big black hand. “I am saving my spunk to breed your wife's cunt with. I want to breed with her so much, make her my white whore.”

Jessica's cock pulsed and squirted over my tongue. One, then two squirts and it was over. His tiny little cock slipped out my mouth when Tom pulled Jessica away and lifted him onto all fours. His huge black body was such a contrast to Jessica's little white hairless body.

“Open your legs, bitch,” Tom said.

Alan pulled my head down to his and we kissed. He licked Jessica's spunk from my mouth. We kissed it back and forth as I watched the debauched scene going on in front of me as my husband took the huge black cock that I wanted to fuck me.

Alan suddenly gasped. “You’re coming again, bitch. You’re squeezing my poor cock. You're going to make me come, baby girl, it's so tight in there. Fuck! I’m coming… I’m coming.” His big cock erupted deep in my cunt, flooding me with thick white spunk.

Jessica slipped from Tom’s clutches and rolled me over onto my back. Alan's cock popped out of my pussy like a cork out of a bottle.

Jessica shouted. “It's my job to clean my wife up after you big-cocked buggers have finished with her. It's my job. Mine!” He grabbed Alan's cock and sucked it to the root, smacking his lips as he licked it clean. Then, doing something unusually dominant for him, Jessica gripped my hips and pulled my pussy over his open mouth. His tongue sucked and licked very deep, and I squeezed my tummy muscles so all that seed squirted into his mouth.

“Yum, yum,” Jessica said.

Suddenly, Henry shouted. “Get out of there, you dirty bitch.” He pulled Jessica away, and pandemonium broke loose.

“No!” cried Jessica as Henry and Alan wrestled with him. “She’s my wife. I clean her up.”

The distraction was enough for Tom to slide between my open thighs. His huge black cock slapped my wet cunt lips.

“Hello, sweetie,” he said. “I want to breed with you one more time, and I think you want my big black cock in your little white pussy. Am I right, baby girl?” He speared me with his huge cock.

“Yes,” I screamed. “Fuck me with that big black cock. Fuck me.”

I threw my legs wide, gripping his hips, pulling myself onto his huge cock, and wrapping my legs around his body. His huge cock sank all the way inside of me with one stroke. His big balls spanked my anus as he hammered his huge black cock in my pussy time and time again.

“Fuck me,” I begged.

“I’m going too,” he said as his big hands held my wrists over my head, pinning me down as he fucked my pussy. “I’d love you tied over my breeding bench at home. I’d break your disrespectful ways of answering back to masters.”

I looked into Tom's eyes. “I’m sorry, Tom, but I can’t do that. I am Henry's cock slave. Don't you see? You're just another cock that I use for my wanton pleasure. I am Henry's cock slave and my sissy husband's wife. Even my sissy husband understands that Daddy's cock has enslaved me utterly. It will be Henry's huge cock that will breed with my body. My Daddy's cock has always owned me from the very first mating with it.”

Tom looked dumbfounded, wounded by what I had told him. He rolled away and his cock slipped from my cunt.

Jessica gripped Tom's cock. “It’s mine, all mine.” He sucked Tom's cock deep into his throat.

Henry slipped in between my legs. “Daddy's back, baby girl.”

“It’s taken you long enough, Daddy.”

Henry laughed. “It did look touch and go there for a brief moment.”

“Oh, Daddy, never for one moment was I tempted. But at last, I have you deep in my cunt. I’ve so missed my owner, that beautiful huge cock, Daddy.”

As my body's owner, that cock slipped deep inside my wet cunt. Henry slowly fucked me, and I wrapped myself around his lithe body. Joined by his huge throbbing cock, we were alone now, just me and my master, with my Daddy's hands holding my wrists over my head as my cunt melted upon his throbbing, thick, and long cock. My cries and moans rolled around the lounge as both Alan and Tom watched us while Jessica sucked all of Tom’s cock and Alan fucked Jessica's asshole and played with her little clitty.

Henry slowly made love to me, kissing me and spearing my cunt with that beautiful cock. We were lost in utter sexual pleasure. Nothing else mattered to me, only that huge cock fucking my cunt. I cried out with pleasure as that cock filled all parts of my pussy.

I was coming in no time, but not with massive orgasms, just middle-of-the-road ones that rolled over me every few seconds. They took my breath away and made me moan and quiver. On and on Henry fucked me. I was trapped under his massive body with that huge cock spearing my cunt and making the sweet music that only a huge cock can. My cunt slurped as I squirted huge amounts of love cream over my owner — Henry’s beautiful hard and throbbing cock.

“Yes, my darling,” I gasped. “Fill me. Make me come and break my body with your hardness and your girth, and yes, my orgasms are for you.”

In fact, they were building, getting stronger, and with each passing orgasm, I grew more breathless and more out of control. I begged out loud for Henry’s cock to fuck me, telling it how much I loved it, how much I had missed it, how much I wanted it to fuck me hard.

“Alan,” Tom asked. “Who is she talking to?”

“She is talking to her master, Tom.”

“Who? To Henry?”

“No, you fool. To Henry’s cock. Don’t you see? It’s his cock she is enslaved to, not Henry at all, but his huge cock.”

Just then, huge orgasms began to break over my body. First one, then two, three, four, and, finally, five huge orgasms ripped through me.

My screams sounded like terror or horror, but they were screams of totally unbridled pleasure, not just the breaking of one’s body but of one’s mind. Only a woman can know of such pleasure when every muscle is shaking, quivering, and tensed like a wound-up spring. So tight it’s like a switch that flicks and the lights go off. For me, I pass out cold, and that’s just what happened.

I came around breathing hard with my head rolling from side to side. Of course, Henry was stroking my hair from my face.

“There, there, my baby girl,” he whispered. “Shush. Shush. I am with you. No more worries.” His cock pumped slowly within the confines of my tight, squeezing pussy as my cum flowed out.

I cried out again as I felt my owner jump inside of my cunt, one, two, three, four, five huge squirts of his thick white seed filled my cervix and womb.

“Fuck me, Daddy,” I pleaded. “Do whatever you would like with me. I don’t care.”

“I have you here and now, baby girl.”

“Daddy, take me to our torture chamber and play with me like I need you to.”

“Not tonight, but tomorrow, when everyone has gone home. I want to push your boundaries a little more.”

“Hmm,” I cooed. “That sounds fun.”

“Let's see tomorrow,” Henry said.

Published 
Written by Spanishmum69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments