Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Wife

"Just on weekdays"

140
15 Comments 15
9.2k Views 9.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It started about a year ago, when Dustin got another job. It was better pay and better prospects in the future, but with a lot of travel. It started with a couple of days a week away that eventually expanded to five days. When it became clear that our marriage was five days off and two days on, I started getting annoyed, and It was clear to me that it was affecting our marriage, and not in a good way.

It was slowly becoming clear to me that Dustin was getting more distant when he was home, and he was only calling about three times a week to check in. I wasn't far behind; I was slowly cutting our calls shorter, and our sex on our first day back was getting less passionate.

I started going dancing with some friends, and I was meeting guys too—nothing scandalous, but still meeting guys. At work, I started wearing different clothes. They were still office-appropriate, but closer-fitting and a bit sexier. I also began flirting, when the men flirted.

I was recognizing the signs of a bored wife, and I talked to Dustin, but It was obvious that he didn't take it seriously, and I was getting more pissed off.

Then I met Sam while dancing. I was with Amanda and Nancy, and Sam approached me at our table. I accepted when he asked me to dance, and when we were on the dance floor, I was showing off my moves, and he was right with me. During the slow dances, he was a wonderful leader: confident, polished, and assertive. When he kissed me, I was surprised that I responded to him by pulling him closer and kissing back.

Before we left, Sam and I had shared numbers. I had him down as Sammie, just because. You know, just because.

At home, I dreamed about him; we were dancing, but in the nude. He was kissing my breasts, and I was enjoying it, when my alarm went off. I lay there remembering my dream, and I felt my nipples harden. I cuddled my pillow for a moment before getting my shower and breakfast.

After breakfast, I thought about what happened last night, both on the dance floor and in my dream, and I decided to call Amanda. When she answered, I started by saying, "Um, I think we need to move on from The Purple Pony. Some new faces would be nice. Don't you think?"

Amanda slowly replied, "Okay, I guess. But you had a great time last night, didn't you?"

"Yes, too good a time."

Amanda hesitated, then said, "What does that mean? Did something happen that I didn't see?"

That's when I decided to tell Amanda.

"We're going to need more time for me to tell everything, but well, I'm getting bored at home and last night. Last night, Sam kissed me, and I responded. Worse, last night I dreamed I was dancing with Sam."

Amanda hesitated, then said, "Um, so? Why is that a big deal?"

"It wouldn't be, except that we were both naked. I kind of think that makes it a big deal. Don't you? A bored wife dreaming about dancing with a naked man equals a big deal, don't you think?"

“O’boy, Heidi, someplace different from now on."

That ended the important part of our call. So, what did I do then? I went to work.

Our girls' night out moved to Monaco’s then. It’s a little nicer, but still, there were lots of single men around. That worked until Sam called; he wondered why I hadn’t been to the Purple Pony. I lied to him by telling him the other girls, the other women, wanted to try somewhere different. I accidentally let him know we were going to Monaco’s. At least, I told myself it was accidental.

The next Wednesday at Monaco's, I was surprised to see Sam there. At least I acted like I was surprised. When he asked me to dance, I accepted, and while Amanda and Nancy danced with several partners, Sam and I just danced together.

When he kissed me, I kissed him back and pressed even closer than before. I pressed my tits against his chest.

This is dangerous, Heidi. My tits and my nipples are getting hard, and I can feel his penis pressed against me. Worse, I’m enjoying it.

I closed my eyes, enjoying Sam’s kisses and his arms around me. As the music stopped, I took hold of myself, pulled away from him, and said, "Sam, I think it's time I get home now.” I scurried back to our table, got my purse, and told Amanda and Nancy that I had to get back home.

When I got home and got ready for bed, I tried to think.

I need to stop this. Sam is too dangerous. I can see where this might end up.

I tried to sleep, but I kept finding my hands pinching my nipples and touching myself. This went on for an hour until I finally orgasmed. It was wonderful.

That weekend when Dustin got home, we didn’t have sex until night, and I found myself picturing Sam playing with my breasts, kissing me, and fucking me. It was wonderful, or it was Hell. I couldn’t decide.

The next Wednesday, it was much the same. More kissing, and I finally moved his hands to my breasts. It felt wonderful, with his hands caressing me.

Could I or should I invite him to go home with me? It would be so. Yes, it's just so exciting. Yes, or no? I can’t decide.

Eventually, the three of us left for home—me without Sam. I felt virtuous but uneasy; I wasn’t sure how long I was going to stay virtuous. At home, I ended up getting myself off thinking about Sam. Yes, the weekend was the same too. Dustin and I fucked, but I was picturing Sam in bed with me again.

On Wednesday, I met Amanda and Nancy for lunch. I was distracted thinking about Sam, and both Amanda and Nancy noticed. Amanda asked, “What’s going on, Heidi?” She looked at me and said, “Oh, it’s Sam, isn’t it?”

Nancy looked at me, then Amanda, and asked, ”Sam? What about Sam?"

“I’m dreaming about Sam; worse than that, when Dustin and I make love, I’m picturing Sam,” I explained, “Last time at Monaco's, I almost invited him home with me, and it's getting worse.”

“You know that Dustin is just home on the weekends, don’t you, Nancy,” Amanda said.

"It’s starting to bother me. No, it’s not starting; it is bothering me,” I interjected, “I don’t know what to do.”

Nancy looked away from us both before saying, “Um, I don’t know if I should say this, but,“ she hesitated a bit, “There might be a solution. It’s one that can work. It’s what I do. Aaron and I have, um, a special kind of marriage. He’s just not enough in bed, so I have lovers. It can work if both of you want it to.”

I was more than surprised by Nancy’s admission. I’d never gotten the impression she was that sexually adventurous.

“You and Aaron have a special marriage? Isn't that a cuckold marriage? How did you do that? How did it start?” I asked.

Nancy looked a little embarrassed before she answered, “If you read about it, it’s often the husband that starts it. In my case, um, I started it. I needed a more aggressive lover, and Aaron just wasn’t. So, I gradually led him to it.”

God, don’t cheat—cuckold him. Make him agree to it. Would Dustin agree to it?

Heidi, I don’t know Dustin, so I’m not ready to tell you what to do,” Nancy said. “I just told Aaron that I wanted lovers, but we’d been watching porn movies, and some of them were cuckold movies. He seemed to get extra aroused by the ones where the husbands helped their wives get ready for their date and they fucked away from home. The ones where the cuckold watches seemed to turn him off.”

What would Dustin do? He has taken me to dance clubs a few times and let me dance with other men. Does that mean something?

“The first time Aaron knew I was cuckolding him happened at Monaco’s,” Nancy continued, “I had arranged for Phil to meet me there. We’d been screwing around, and I'd been cheating on Aaron. I went to the bar to get a drink and meet Phil. I went back to Aaron and told him I was going to dance with Phil. After several dances, I left Phil at the bar and went back to Aaron, and I just told him I was going home with Phil and I’d call when I wanted him to pick me up. For me, it was that straightforward.”

"Wow, Nancy, it’s hard to believe,” Amanda said, “How often do you, ah, go on dates? Um, screw Phil?"

Nancy answered Amanda, saying, “It’s not just Phil; I fuck anyone I want. I have two to three dates a month, sometimes. Other months, not at all,” She added, “Um, twice I've gone for a full week with Dave to a resort in Hawaii. God, that was fun. I sent pictures and a few videos to Aaron, and when I got back, Aaron wanted to copy what Dave and I had done.”

Amanda and I sat there stunned by Nancy’s revelations, while Nancy was licking her lips in satisfaction.

This is what I want: a cuckold marriage. How can I do it? Am I willing to risk blowing up our marriage, if Dustin’s not willing?

“How do you start? What you did sounds scary,” I looked at her and continued, “I’d be afraid Dustin would go berserk. I wouldn’t want to risk that.”

I could see Amanda looking at me thoughtfully. “What are you thinking,” I said to her.

“I know that Dustin has let you dance with other men at those clubs you have gone to," she said, still thinking. “What if you arranged for Sam to be there the next time you go? Then pass him a note, asking if you can invite him back home with you. Ask permission first.”

Mooon__Light
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mooon__Light

I sat there, thinking.

Would that work? Would Dustin agree, or should I prime the pump beforehand?

“Um, if I wanted to, um, prime the pump first,” I said, “how could I do that? Like those porn movies you talked about, I wouldn’t know how to find any.”

By the time we finished lunch, Nancy had promised to get me some cuckold porn, along with just sex. She also gave me some tips on role play. I also noticed Amanda taking notes too.

Nancy had some videos she thought I'd find valuable, turning Dustin into my cuckold. Saturday evening after dinner, I told Dustin I’d never watched porn movies and I wanted to tonight. I had two: one was a woman with a lover with her husband at home waiting, and the other was a cuckold movie with the husband watching. The first movie moved from the husband imagining what his wife was doing with her lover to the wife and her lover actually fucking. The scenes with the husband showed both his anguish and excitement.

The second showed the cuckold husband participating. It went from him fluffing her lover, to kissing his wife while she was being fucked by her lover.

That was a revelation to me. Halfway through the cuckold movie, Dustin was attacking me. The cuckold was watching his wife with her lover being fucked, and Dustin’s cock was as hard as I’d ever seen it. When I called him Joel, using the name of the bull, he went berserk. He impaled me with his cock; there wasn’t any other word for what happened. We were never able to see the other video that night.

It was astonishing in its intensity. When he came, we laid there recovering, and he started again before I was completely ready. He came twice before the movie was over, and God, was I sore. Sore but completely satiated.

We napped for a bit, and when I woke, I got up and took a pee. After cleaning up, I went back to Dustin in bed and laid beside him.

“That was a strong reaction to that movie. What part of it caused the reaction,” I asked. “It was amazing.”

“I’m not sure, Heidi; when you called me by that bull’s name, Joel, I was picturing you being taken by,” Dustin hesitated before continuing, “A lover, someone else. All I could see was someone else’s cock in you.”

"Picturing me being fucked by someone else? That drove you wild?” I interjected. 

We stayed in bed for a while, holding each other. When we got up, we fixed dinner and talked. We unloaded a lot of our emotions. He explained how much he enjoyed the challenges of selling his territory, and I explained how lonely I was during the week.

I finally told him about Joe and that I’d been considering getting to know him better. Dustin got angry for a bit, but he calmed down as he remembered his reaction to the cuckold movie.

I held my temper as we talked until we both calmed down. I was furious that he was willing to make me endure a week of being alone just because he enjoyed the challenge. That night, we slept holding each other, with no sex. I was sore, and the aloe cream only marginally helped.

In the morning, we went to Land Park, had a picnic near the pond, and skated around the elephant that followed us to the park. Ha, the elephant in the room. I was wondering what his reaction to the movie meant. Did it just arouse his ownership tendencies or release some latent or not-so-latent cuckold feelings?

After we ate, I sat on his side of the table, holding him as he gradually relaxed. “I need to know, about that movie." I looked at him and said, “What are you thinking? How did it make you feel?”

“I don’t know. Um, it was arousing for sure.” Dustin continued, “Are you asking because, ah, you’re interested?”

“I’m sick and tired of being a weekend wife,” I said, looking at him, “So yes, I'm interested. Nancy, Amanda, and I have been going to dance during the week." I looked at him seriously and said, "I have thought about bringing a guy home with me. I haven't. Yet, but I’ve thought about it, Dustin. I almost did once, but...”

“I’ve wondered. I’ve wondered if you had a weekday lover. If you’ve had a man that listened while we were on the phone.” He sat there, looking at me. “I've pictured you in bed when I called. You're naked, his cock is in your... god, your pussy, and we’re on the phone, just having a regular conversation.”

He was sweating and trembling as he looked closely at me. “You’ve never done that. Had a man in bed with you while we were on the phone?”

“No, I haven’t; I’ve never ever done that to you. But I might."

“Nancy got me that movie because, because…damn it, I want to.” My voice was getting louder. “I want a man eating my pussy, and I’m trying not to come with you on the phone. I want you to give me permission. Permission to fuck, yes, damn it. Fuck, screw Sam.

“I want him to be able to do anything he wants with me. I want to do anything I want with him. Have you taken advantage of any opportunities while you’re away? Have you?”

I looked at Dustin and didn’t need him to answer; I knew the answer was yes.

“No, don’t answer; just don’t,” I whispered, "Don’t answer."

I just sat there, not thinking or talking. I just sat there.

I got up and stood, deciding, “Do you want to know? Dustin, if you want to know, you’ll have to ask. If you want to know if Sam or anyone else is with me when you call, you’ll have to ask. If you want to know what we’ve been doing, you’ll have to ask Dustin. You have to ask directly. I won’t answer general questions at all. Period.

“I’m not going to ask you anything, but if you want to know something, be specific. Has he fucked your ass? Is someone with you? Have you let him cum on your face? Be specific. Don’t ask any questions you don’t want to hear the answers to.”

I walked to our car, got behind the wheel, and waited, staring into the distance. He sat there on the picnic bench for a while and finally got in the passenger seat. There weren’t any questions about what we’d talked about. We both realized what I was going to do

When Dustin left to go on his route. I gave him a perfunctory kiss and said, “Have a good time, D."

I called Amanda before we went dancing and told her I wanted her to pick me up and that I probably wouldn’t be coming home with her.

I tried to keep everything secret from Sam, though I did shave better than usual, and I got new panties and bras, just for him.

I was nervous when we walked into Monaco’s; I was even trembling. I was trying to be casual so Sam wouldn’t know what I intended tonight. When I greeted him, I gave him a casual kiss—well, kind of casual except for the fact that the security men almost tossed us out. When I started, it was supposed to be casual. I gave him an outright, class-five, passionate kiss. No more than you’d see on the dock when submariners greet their wives when they return.

I guess he had an idea things were different when we danced a few times and I asked him to take me home. When we got there, I had a garage door opener, and I told him to park in the garage.

I’m going to do it. I’m actually going to let Sam fuck me. I can picture it. I’m lying on the bed; Sam is over me with his cock about to enter me. His cock is dripping precum. Yes, yes, yes. Sam, fuck me, fuck me.

When we got out of the car, I kissed him and said, “I want this. Sam, I’ve wanted this for so long.”

We got inside, and Sam kissed me—no, he possessed me. It was wonderful to feel him in control of me. I put my arms around his neck and pulled myself against him. He held my ass and lifted me up; he held me against the wall, and he somehow got my dress and panties out of the way; and I felt his cock touch me. He then pressed against my vagina, slowly penetrating me. he was fucking me while i was still dressed.

I’m ready for him. No, I’m not ready. This is what it feels like to cuckold Dustin He’s fucking me. He’s fucking me. Yes, yes, yes.

All I could think was, yes. That lasted until I felt him tense and grimace as he came. I’d never felt anything like it before.

I still don’t remember how we got from the kitchen to my bed, but I do remember us holding each other, and I have a vague recollection of Sam undressing me. It wasn’t long before I felt Sam’s cock get harder and his hands explore me. His lips were on my tits, and I felt myself relax and submit to him. I let him suck my tits and then move down, and he started on my pussy. I was moaning, and I arched up so he had better access to it. When he started on my clitoris, I held him there, enjoying the sensations. It happened suddenly; my orgasm hit, and I was screaming, "Sam, Sam, yes, Sam."

He moved up, and I felt his cock against my vagina—my pussy, It slipped inside, and he started moving inside me. I suddenly felt a second climax start. I spasmed around his cock, and he stiffened. and released inside me.

This was what I’d expected when I thought about our first time, and it was wonderful. But it wasn’t nearly as exciting as when Sam took me against the wall.

Eventually, I slowly drifted to sleep, thinking.

I’m still a weekend wife, but I’m more than that. I’m a weekend wife with weekday lovers and a cuckold husband.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments