Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Audience

"Max unintentionally gives a show during the holidays"

37
12 Comments 12
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Max came home to his new apartment and felt simultaneously excited and sad. He was happy to have a place to himself, but at the same time, Max now wished he had chosen a different time to move out.

Sure, he had wanted to move out of his parent's house as quickly as possible after turning eighteen, but in hindsight, having to celebrate the holidays amongst a pile of yet-to-unpack moving boxes was a bad idea. Alas, there was nothing Max could do to change his circumstances now, so he decided to make the most of it.

Luckily for Max, he had already set up all the furniture a few days prior, so at least his apartment felt somewhat homely. Homely, but not yet decorated. Max decided that festive decorations would be the best way to change that and get into the festive spirit.

Max started rummaging around in the pile of boxes in the hallway, attempting to find string lights. As Max opened the first box, he did not find decorations, but he did find something even more exciting.

In the box in front of him, neatly packed, were his sex toys. Finding his toys convinced Max to change his plans and forget about decorating. He instead decided to allow his cock to “Celebrate” the holidays before he did anything else.

Without skipping a beat, Max grabbed his automatic thrusting masturbator and its desk-mount. Max then rushed to his bedroom and excitedly screwed the mount to the corner of his desk. After he felt satisfied with the placement of the mount, Max affixed the toy to it.

Max pulled down his pants and underwear, and his erect cock popped out the second there was no more fabric to hold it in place. Max kicked the heap of clothes that landed on the floor with a thud. In doing so, his clothes slid out of view under the desk.

Eager to get into the action, Max briefly considered skipping foreplay and plunging his cock straight into the inviting, textured silicon sleeve of his beloved mounted masturbator. In the end, he decided against it in the knowledge that foreplay always led him to better orgasms.

Max breathed in and out slowly, attempting to control his heart rate and excitement. Once Max knew he had accomplished that, he felt ready to masturbate. He started tracing the bulging veins on his cock with his fingernail. Starting from the base of his shaft, he slowly traced his way up. Max was sure he felt the veins pulse beneath his finger in anticipation. As Max did this, he pictured the blood rushing toward his penis.

By the time Max’s fingernail found its way three-quarters up his shaft, he felt the distinctive sallow upward curve before Max eventually reached the tip. Max had initially been self-conscious about the shape of his member, but when he realized that this curve was an advantage when it came to hitting most women’s G-spot, Max started loving it.

As Max’s finger glided over the tip and off his cock, he saw pre-cum dripping out. His cock wanted more than to be tickled, so Max decided it was time to stroke. First by hand and finally, by machine.

Max enthusiastically pulled his foreskin back and exposed his glistening, pre-cum covered head for the first time that night. Without hesitation, Max began to stimulate himself by repeatedly rubbing his finger over his urethral opening.

The sudden, intense sensation made Max momentarily weak in the knees, and a low grunt of pleasure passed his lips. Then, Max noticed the light on the upper floor of a house across the street flick on. It was then Max realized he had been playing with himself while he was visible through a window, and apparently, that had not gone unnoticed by his new neighbor across the street.

VictoriaZaens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZaens

In the now brightly lit bedroom across the street stood a young woman of Max’s age. She was naked except for a Santa hat. Max immediately felt even more aroused now that he knew he had an audience, even if it was an audience of one. Max felt especially aroused knowing that this woman had probably been touching herself while watching him, even though just one floor below her room festive celebrations seemed to be in full swing.

The woman looked behind her at what Max realized was a large whiteboard on wheels. The naked woman rolled the board close to her window and wrote, “Nice cock,” in large letters.

Max hoped the woman would not see him blush, but he certainly did.

“Is that a toy?” The woman wrote on the board while pointing at the desk.

Max made an exaggerated nodding motion.

The woman wiped the board and wrote, “HOT, use it!”

Max did not need to be convinced. He plunged his rock-hard cock into the automatic masturbator and promptly turned it on. The motor of the masturbator whirred to life, and the machine began to move, automatically stroking Max’s hard and wanting cock while he glanced over to the house across the street.

Max saw how the woman was fucking herself with a dildo, gently leaning against the whiteboard for support. She seemed unable to take her eyes off Max’s cock as she pounded her pussy with increasing vigor.

“Machine faster,” The woman hastily scribbled on the whiteboard with a shaky hand, as she continued to pound herself with the other hand.

Max gladly obliged and turned the masturbator to its highest possible setting. His cock immediately got stroked at near-inhuman speeds. The machine stroked Max so forcefully that the desk started to shake. He felt that he could not last much longer before he would fill the silicon with his hot, sticky seed.

Max looked over at the whiteboard again. The previous message was wiped away, and in its place stood a phone number. Max had laid his phone down on the desk in front of him before he started playing with himself, so with his cock still in the machine, he picked up his phone and dialed the sexy stranger's number.

“Fuck, I’m close,” was the first thing Max heard after putting his phone on speaker.

Looking across the street again, Max noticed that the stranger's face was now just as red as the Santa hat she wore.

“Me too,” replied Max mid-grunt.

Max had to raise his voice to stay audible above the loud motor of the masturbator.

“Imagine you are filling me instead of that toy,” the woman shouted through the phone, nearly historically.

“Mm, yes!” Max replied.

Not a second later, Max filled his toy.

“I came,” he said.

“Fuck, please show me,” the woman responded while she breathed heavily.

Max turned the machine off and walked closer to the window, showing off his erect, cum covered cock. Apparently, that was all the stranger needed, because not long after looking at Max, she came.

“Show me that dildo,” Max said.

The woman pulled her dildo out and even from a distance, Max saw that it was covered in her juices.

“Nice,” Max said, unable to take his eyes off it.

“I don’t even know your name, but thank you,” Max said.

“No, thank you,” the stranger replied.

“I really enjoyed this, but I have to go back downstairs. The family is probably wondering what is taking me so long,” she said.

Max nodded in understanding, and he watched as the stranger got dressed, hung up, and finally walked out of view. Maybe moving around the holidays had not been such a bad idea after all.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments