Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonnie's Boobs

"It started as a little exhibitionist fun."

266
70 Comments 70
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Top Story

Deep throbbing techno beat making my whole body throb. Dazzling lights flashing in time to the beat. Dense smoke enveloping the DJ at the sampler box. Even in my skimpy shirt I’m sweating as I bounce and jiggle. It’s time to give everyone a thrill. I whip off my shirt and let my bare boobs free.

That gets a cheer from the other dancers, as my little tits bounce around in time to the music. It feels so good, being topless, and exciting knowing that other people are staring at me, lustfully or otherwise. The new piercing in my right nipple glints in the light. I feel hot and sexy.

There’s another girl dancing by herself on the edge of a group, lost in the music. Her short blonde hair hangs over her face as she sways, her plain white blouse unbuttoned just low enough to let me see the edge of her breasts. They look tiny, little more than conical bumps on her chest.

She looks up and sees me looking in her direction. She registers that I’m topless and smiles. I take this as an invitation and dance over to her.

“Hi,” I say.

“Hi, I just wanted to say you’re very brave, going topless like that. I wish I dared.”

“Try it, why don’t you? It’s fun.”

“Oh, I couldn’t. Anyway, my tits are too small. People would stare.”

“Sweetie, from what I can see they’re simply perfect. And if people do stare, it’s because they love them. Go on, keep me company.”

It turns out that’s all the encouragement she needs.

“Okay,” she says shyly, undoing the rest of the buttons on her shirt and slipping it off.

Oh God, her boobs really are perfect. Just starting to bud, little cones topped with pale pink nipples, curving upwards at the tips. They glisten with sweat and jiggle delightfully.

“I’m Bonnie,” she says, blushing as she notices me staring at her boobs.

“I’m Annie. Come on, let’s dance.”

“Oh gosh, it does feel lovely,” she giggles, and begins to move in time to the music, which is getting faster and louder. Her little pointy boobs bounce up and down, and lots of people turn to watch as we surrender to the beat, sweat gleaming on our nude torsos.

I begin to want her so much. I put my hands on her waist and held her as we dance together. As the music intensifies even more, I pull her towards me and our bare breasts touch, nipple to nipple. She lets out a little gasp, but doesn’t pull away as our tits rub together, our sweat smeared across the warm mounds. I lean in and kiss her, and she seeks out my tongue with hers.

“Come outside,” I whisper, and drag her towards the emergency exit. I push the door open, and we both tumble out. The music becomes muffled as I shut the door.

Bonnie leans against the wall of the building, her pointy little breasts heaving gently. I kiss her again, and this time take her right breast in my hand, feeling her nipple harden as I stroke it. She lets out a little moan in her throat and begins to rub her bare leg against mine. I kiss down her neck and across her chest until my mouth finds the cone of her little boob. I can taste the salty sweat on my tongue as my mouth closes over her nipple and I begin to suck and nibble at it.

“Oh, fuck yes, Annie, that’s so good,” she mumbles. I put my hand over her other breast and squeeze it gently, feeling the soft flesh giving under my touch. I take her nipple between two fingers and pinch it hard, making her squeal.

She takes my hand in hers and pushes it under her short skirt. God, she’s so eager, but I’m happy to oblige. I rub my hand across her panties, then slide my hand down inside them. I can feel the heat from her pussy as my fingers burrow through the little covering of pubic hair down to her vulva. My middle finger slides easily between her labia. She’s very wet, and almost without trying I feel it slip inside her.

She lets out the sweetest little squeal of pleasure. I wiggle my finger around inside her, pressing against her soft vaginal walls, then add a second digit. Scissoring my fingers, I explore inside while she gasps and moans.

She pulls my head up and kisses me roughly on the mouth, then burrows her mouth in the nape of my neck and begins to bite quite hard at the skin. The little stab of pain as she bites into my neck is a massive turn-on, and my own pussy begins to tingle.

Then she gives a little squeal.

“Christ, Annie, there’s a guy over there watching us. And, oh fuck, he’s got his cock out. He’s wanking himself off!”

I look round. She’s right, there is a guy there, by the wall, trying not to be seen. And he’s got his hand wrapped around his erect penis, sticking out of the front of his shorts.

“Oh God, look how big it is, Annie. He can hardly get his hand round it.”

She’s fascinated. So am I. The guy realises we’ve seen him and starts to tuck his dick back into his trousers. Quickly, I beckon him over. I want to see more.

Looking a bit ashamed, he walks towards us. His dick is still out of his trousers, but he’s covering it with his hand. He looks pretty young, about eighteen, I guess.

“Look, I’m sorry,” he stutters. “I’d just come out for some weed, and I saw you over there, and you looked so fucking hot, I just couldn’t stop myself.”

“Don’t apologise,” I say. “I’m Annie, and this Bonnie. We want to see more, don’t we, Bonnie?”

“Yes, show it to us properly,” she giggles.

By now he realises he’s got lucky.

“Well, I’m Dan, and this is my best friend,” he says with a grin. He takes his hand away and lets his dick hang loose.

“Is that what you want to see?” he asks. It’s gone a bit soft, but he makes it jerk a bit anyway.

“Oh Annie, it’s lovely,” breathes Bonnie.

“Do you want it?” I ask her.

“No, it’s okay, you go first.”

So I get down on my knees and put the dick in my mouth. It tastes a bit sweaty, not surprisingly, but it quickly starts to grow in my mouth. I suck greedily on the firm, smooth knob, letting my tongue slide around the rim of the helmet. Luckily, I can manage any size of dick, as it’s soon rock hard and pushing down my throat.

Bonnie’s loving this, watching me do my best deep-throat job on Dan’s dick. She has her hand inside her panties, rubbing herself, then she pulls the skimpy cotton undies down, and pushes three fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out while I suck away.

“Do you want a go now?” I say, pulling his thick shaft out, leaving a thin string of saliva dangling from the tip.

“I want it in me,” says Bonnie bluntly. “In my cunt, I mean.”

I smile. “I’ve got him nice and hard for you. But are you sure you can take it all?” It’s definitely at least eight inches, and thick as well.

“I don’t care, I just want it,” she says, filthy little slut that she is.

“Do you want to fuck her?” I ask Dan, thinking I’d better check he’s up for it.

“Oh, fuck yes,” he gasps, so that’s okay.

The trouble is, when he pushes her against the wall ready to shove it in, she’s a good foot too short, and his dick is just rubbing against her tummy. But he knows what to do, and picks her up and lowers her onto his erection, which is sticking up vertically.

For a moment his knob is pushing against her pubic mound, trying to find her slit, but I grab it and put it in the right spot. Bonnie drops down onto it with a gasp and a slurp, and then they’re fucking like it’s their last chance before the world ends. Bonnie wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and bounces up and down, while he meets her with thrusts of his own. She’s gasping and squealing, and he’s grunting away, supporting himself with one hand against the wall while the other squeezes her little boobs roughly. It’s a good job the walls are already vibrating with the music inside.

inAMillion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
inAMillion

The sight of Dan’s dick ramming in and out of Bonnie’s tight pussy is so hot. The thump, thump, thump of the music is matched by the bang, bang, bang of Bonnie against the wall and the slurp, slurp, slurp of his dick in her sopping wet hole. Her pussy juices are frothing around his dick and dribbling out down her thighs, while his dick is coated in her sticky lube.

I’m happy just playing with myself, until I can see and hear that they’re both about to cum.

“Pull out and cum on her tits,” I say, just in time. He pulls out and lowers Bonnie onto the ground, before giving his hard sticky dick a couple of rubs as he points it at her little cones.

Then he ejaculates, squirting rope after rope of thick creamy spunk all over Bonnie’s chest. Most of it he aims perfectly at her boobs, leaving them like a couple of ice cream cones covered in sticky sauce, with two little pink raspberries peeping through the thick cream.

I bend down and carefully lick his dick clean; he gasps as my lips close over his sensitive knob, sucking the last few drops of cum out of him. He’s still hard, and I wonder about fucking him myself, but I glance at Bonnie. She’s leaning against the wall, her chest heaving, as rivulets of semen dripple down off her tits.

She looks so hot like that. I want to see if she’s up for a final bit of fun.

“If you want some more, hang around here for ten minutes,” I instruct him. “But Bonnie and I need to go inside again.”

He can’t think of anything to say, so just nods, tucking his dick back into his trousers. I grab Bonnie.

“Come on, let’s go and get our stuff.”

“Hang on, let me just wipe this off,” she says, looking on the ground for her panties to use as a tissue.

“No you don’t, you have to come just like that. Go on, it’ll be fun.”

“Fuck Annie, you’re so dirty.”

But she doesn’t refuse, and I take her by the hand and open the emergency exit door. We slip in.

The music is still thudding away, though it seems to be heading towards a climax. I drag Bonnie back onto the dance floor, where we’re soon the centre of attention again. But this time I can see looks of astonishment as they realise that Bonnie’s boobs are covered in cum.

Bonnie starts moving to the beat and her tits start bouncing. Rivulets of semen start to run across her chest, while the blobs on her nipples form dangling strings that detach themselves and shoot off in all directions. I bend down and take a nipple in my mouth, sucking off the salty cum. She gasps as I slip a finger under her short skirt, find her damp slit, and push it inside her.

But now I can see there’s a bit of a commotion over by the door. Someone’s talking to security. We probably have gone a bit far: topless is okay, but cum and tit-sucking are likely to get us banned, if not arrested. Quickly, I pull Bonnie into the crowd, grabbing our stuff as we go, and dragging her back out through the emergency exit.

Dan is still there, and we go over to him, pulling on our shirts so we’re at least semi-decent.

“Hi again,” I say. “I don’t think this place is ready for us. Do you both want to come back to my place now? We can carry on there.”

Breathlessly, they both agree. I dial for an Uber, and soon we’re on our way to my flat, which luckily is only about ten minutes away. Bonnie’s got her shirt buttoned up, but there’s cum soaking through and soon the whole cab is reeking of semen. I can see from the bulge in his trousers that Dan’s horny again, and it’s all I can do to stop myself unzipping his flies and having another suck right there. But I know we’re nearly home, so I restrain myself.

As soon as we’re inside my flat, I lead the way to the bedroom, undressing as we go. Soon we’re all naked on the bed, and I grab hold of Dan’s dick.

“Fuck me first,” I say, “I’m dripping wet and I need your dick inside me.”

“I want you too,” he says, and spreads my legs apart.

“Fuck, you are wet,” he continues, staring at my pussy as if he’s never seen one before. Luckily, he doesn’t waste any more time before getting down between my thighs, his dick rubbing against my pussy lips and smearing my juices all over his knob. Then he eases forward and slides it in. It feels so good, and I squeeze my muscles tight around his shaft. He starts to fuck me slowly, pushing in as deep as he can before pulling almost all the way out. He’s got quite a broad cockhead, and it feels awesome every time it rams into my tight hole.

I wrap my legs around him and he leans down to kiss me, our tongues intertwining. Bonnie is sitting next to us, happily kneading one of her pointy little breasts with one hand and fingering herself with the other as she watches us fuck. I wonder if she’d like something to play with.

“There’s some toys in the drawer by the bed if you want to have a look,” I say, and she goes to have a look. She giggles when she sees what a collection I’ve got.

“It’s so hard to choose!” she says, picking out a couple of vibrators and a huge dildo. She puts the dildo in her mouth and sucks on it, seeing how far down her throat she can take it. But then she finds a string of anal beads that I’d almost forgotten I had.

“These look fun,” she says. “Have you got some lube?”

“Next drawer down,” I say, and she quickly finds a variety of tubes and packets. I assume she’s going to put them in her own bum, but she has other ideas.

“Okay Dan, hold steady for a minute,” she says, squirting some lube onto her hand and rubbing it over the beads. He looks a bit nervous, but slows his fucking down long enough for Bonnie to squeeze some more lube around his anus.

“Ah, that’s cold!” he gasps, then lets out a gasp as Bonnie sticks her finger right inside his tight backside and wiggles it about.

“Just right,” she says, and slides the first few small beads into his hole. I can’t really see what’s going on round that side, but from the noises he’s making I assume Bonnie’s not holding back in pushing the whole string in.

“Oh that’s so hot,” she giggles. “Look, Annie.” She gets her phone and takes a picture, then shows it to me, with just the end loop sticking out of Dan’s bum.

“You can carry on fucking now,” I say, and he does.

“Bloody hell, those beads are incredible,” he gasps. “I don’t think I can hold back any longer with them in there.”

“Come inside me,” I say, and he obligingly spurts what feels like a whole load of spunk up inside me.

He rolls over on his side and lies there panting while Bonnie gets down between my thighs and starts to lick as much of his cum out of me as she can. I clench my pussy muscles hard to squeeze as much of it out as I can, and soon she sits back and shows me a mouth full of creamy ejaculate.

“Want to share?” she asks, and snuggles up next to me. We kiss, and she pushes some of Dan’s semen into my mouth with her tongue. I love the feel of her little tits pressed against mine and put my arms around her.

“Can I taste too?” asks Dan, and I happily let him have some of his own cum. It’s always nice to find a man who enjoys the taste of his own semen. Even better, to my delight I can see that his dick is twitching again. The night’s clearly not over yet.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments