Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pizza Dare

"When Horny Dares Games Get Out Of control, Everybody wins"

162
38 Comments 38
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"A naughty game of dare and counter-dare turns into kinky fun when we pull the pizza delivery person into our sexy fun."

My nude body, my thighs slick with the steamy liquids of my arousal, quivered with both horny lust and nervousness. I’d done this risky act before, but never to the extreme I was about to attempt. Mature, grown women don’t stand in front of their front door, naked and horny, determined to seduce the pizza delivery man. Luckily for me, I only qualified for half of that. I am a grown woman, nothing more.

I glanced at the tortuously slow clock. Only a few, meager seconds had ticked off since the last time I had looked.

“Remember, you fucking slut,” my younger, blond friend, Sylva, chortled. “Completely nude, and there has to be sexual contact, or I win.” Her eyes closed, her head nodding up and down in passion. “Mmm, just like that.”

My good friend and, sometimes, playmate, was standing in the kitchen, leaning over the counter to face me. From her T-shirt-clad torso down, my view was blocked, but I knew the source of her blissful moans and mewling sighs of pleasure. My husband was behind the counter, licking her hot, wet pussy. He’d been edging her, holding her on the cusp of orgasm, for almost thirty minutes.

I watched the expressions on her face and her body contortions as she received her epic pussy-licking. Her brilliant blue eyes alternated between lust-filled, dreamy, and glazed over in pleasure. The way her chest heaved as the waves of pleasure washed over her heated flesh made her full, round, plump tits press their form into the fabric of her shirt, her puffy nipples adding naughty visuals.

“Don’t let her cum; that’s the bet.”

“Mmmph-Hmmph,” my husband mumbled, his mouth full of hot cunt.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck. Lick my kitty.” Sylva’s smooth, tan skin had grown red in her passion. I wanted to join in on the fun, but my stupid, sexy ass had accepted the challenge, and the time had drawn near.

The “or less” portion of the promised delivery time had all but ticked away; we were down to the thirty-minute portion of the promise. So, being horny and sadistic, I stared at my friend and lover with a huge, lusty smile crossing my lips. Leaning back against the front door, I spread my legs, spreading my dripping pussy wide. I knew how much she wanted to lick my hot, wet holes, and I was hoping that my lewd posing would push her over the edge. Then I’d win our silly bet.

“I think I’m going to cum, right here, right now, before the pizza gets here,” I said to torture my sexy friend.

To add to her anguish, I crammed two fingers into my sopping cunt and began furiously fucking myself, my other hand stimulating my clit.

“Oh, that feels so fucking good. Do you want to suck my clit while I cum all over your mouth? You know you want it, Sylva. Beg for it, you worthless whore.”

“Oooh… fuucckk!” she growled. Her voice had grown shrill and high-pitched in her blissful state. “Oooh, unng, oh fucking fuck. Suck my kitty.”

For some reason, she’s always referred to her most sacred, sexual spot as her “kitty.” I fingered myself like a madwoman, watching my friend's body heave up and down. Her full, round lips contorted into an orgasmic expression as her body writhed on the counter. She smashed her glorious boobs against the stone countertop, moaning and breathing in short, noisy sighs.

“Can you hear how wet I am?” I lunged my fingers in and out of my pussy, hard and fast. I was so deeply possessed by my primal urges that my nectar was running out of my cunt, puddling the floor and soaking my hand. Just to add malice to my cruelty, I walked across the living room and wiped my cum-soaked fingers over my friend’s moaning lips. I watched, amused, as she moaned and cursed in response, her pink tongue darting out to taste my liquid heat.

Just then, headlights crossed over the front window.

“One minute to spare. Fuck! How can you hold me so close to cumming for so long? Please let me cum, please.”

“Don’t you fucking dare!” I scolded my husband. “If I get to do this, she has to endure your fucking torture.”

I turned to my surfer-girl friend. “A bet’s a bet, isn’t it?”

“Ooh… ummm… aaah,” was all she could say. I’ve been on the receiving end of my husband’s torture, before. I both did and didn’t envy her. She’d be begging, promising to do anything he wanted if he’d just let her cum, in a very short while.

“You’ll chicken out,” she stammered.

“No, I won’t.” My tone carried a confidence that I didn’t feel.

“You’ll be my slave, all weekend….” Sylva stopped, moaning and gasping. She threw her head back, gnawing on her lower lip, grimacing. “Fuck. He’s fingering my ass while he eats me. Aaah, fuuck!”

The headlights shone through the glass and door, and I heard a car door open and then slam shut seconds later. I listened, straining to hear. Even my friend, amid oral pleasure, managed to keep her horny outbursts to a minimum.

We’d begun this game by giving each other silly, little bets. Juvenile silliness devolved into sexually oriented challenges. Eventually, things grew into our current situation. In a dare, counter-dare, escalation, Sylva had to endure at least an hour of being licked, nibbled upon, and sucked to the verge of orgasm for at least an hour. If she broke and pleaded for release or came before then, she’d be my slave for the entire weekend. The counter-dare, since we were going to order pizza from the new place that just opened, was for me to answer the door nude, flashing the delivery guy.

I scoffed at that, as it was no challenge. I’ve done that, before, just for the thrill of it.

“Oh, yeah,” was her scathing retort. “Put your money where your kitty is. Sexual contact!”

“Sure,” I intoned. “You want to lose, don’t you?”

The problem with this was, however, that if my advances were refused, or I didn’t follow through on my dare, then I’d be Sylva’s slave. I’m not saying I don’t have submissive tendencies; I do with the right people. Sylva’s the submissive one; she gets off on it. Her subservience kink really gets her juices flowing.

But, here we were; my close friend being licked into oblivion by my husband and me, nude and on the verge of cumming, myself, waiting to sexually ambush the hapless delivery guy. My nervousness made my skin feel even hotter, and I was visibly shaking. I steeled my nerves, thankful that I was deeply intoxicated. When I heard my unseen victim shuffling outside the door, I flung it open.

“Godspeed Pies, thirty minutes or less with your… holy shit!” A very stunned, feminine voice screeched.

“Oh, fuck! I’m so sorry!” I apologized, jumping behind the door to cover my nudity. “It’s a silly bet. I’m so sorry.”

I heard maniacal laughter, from my husband and Sylva, behind me.

Her name tag read “Casey,” and she was definitely a young woman. She was short, thin, and lithe in figure. Her pizza delivery uniform hung loose and straight on her body, showing that she had tiny breasts. Her hair was shoulder-length and brown, pulled back into a ponytail that protruded from the back of her Pizza Shop baseball cap. On her wrist, I saw a rainbow-striped band. Her expression was one of shock; at least she didn’t look offended.

Casey shook her head, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. “Well, you’re my last stop. At least I have something cool to think about. That’ll be Fifty-seven-eighty-three, please.”

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

I grabbed eighty dollars in cash from the nearby table, hoping Casey wouldn’t notice my sexual nectar all over my hand. “Keep the change…”

“Losers weepers!” Sylva moaned out. “You lose, slave.”

“You two bet?” Casey laughed. “Girlfriends?”

I shrugged, guiltily. In a certain sense, Sylva was my girlfriend, in the fashion Casey suggested by her tone.

“I was supposed to open the door nude, which I did, not cower, like I just did, and have sexual contact, or she wins, and I have to obey her every command for the entire weekend.”

In a microsecond, I realized that our delivery person was embarrassed, but she’d been eyeing me up appreciatively. I sensed the means to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

“I wasn’t expecting a beautiful, sexy woman to be our delivery person. You scared me off.” I gave her a lusty but sheepish smile, lowering my eyes flirtatiously.

Sylva began laughing, but I could hear the orgasmic pleasure in her chuckles.

“Really?” Casey asked, setting the pizzas down on the table. “Does a kiss count?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Sylva shouted. I suppressed a riotous bout of laughter because I knew that tone and repetition all too well. My husband was making her body convulse with his oral talents. “Oh, fuck, yes!”

“You heard her,” I cheated.

Emboldened, a look so sassy sensuality coming over her angular, sexy face, Casey took two steps into the house, gently kicking the door closed behind her. She approached me, the both of us fending off a case of the giggles, and languidly wrapped her arms around my neck.

“I love your green eyes,” she huskily whispered. Her eyes were a dark gray, reminding me of a thunderstorm about to break.

She tilted her head to one side, her lips slowly closing the gap to mine. Our lips met in a soft, tentative, light kiss. I was so aroused, my frightened nerves adding to my neediness, that my mouth instinctively opened, and I moaned as her lips pressed harder against mine.

That gave Casey whatever permission she felt she needed. Her arms pulled my nude, shaking body tightly against her, and her hands caressed my back as we embraced. I felt her tongue delicately snake into my wanton mouth, lightly rubbing and sensually probing. I imitated her actions, letting her set the limits and pace.

“Mmm,” I moaned as I felt the hard nubs of her nipples rubbing against my larger mounds. I could feel the physical evidence of her horny desire even through the fabric of her uniform. I realized that she wasn’t wearing anything under her shirt, and the thought drove me wild with passion.

As we kissed, I let the succubus of my horny state possess me, and my hands traveled over her shoulders, over her arms, then down her back. When my wandering fingers reached her waist, I let them linger for a moment, then travel down, barely grazing her tiny butt. Casey responded by exhaling into my mouth and gently thrusting her crotch against me.

Then, her probing hands outright grabbed my exposed ass. She kneaded my butt cheeks, pulling me against her, hard. Our kiss grew into a torridly passionate lip-lock, our tongues swirling and probing, sighs and moans escaping our throats, only to be captured in the other’s mouth.

Casey’s hands roamed over my entire body, cupping, kneading, and squeezing my engorged tits and playing with my hard nipples. I followed her example, exploring her taut behind, running my hand up and down her inner thighs, and gently tugging on her very sensitive nipples. Each time I’d tweak them, her body shuddered, and she moaned or whimpered, softly.

“Uuummm,” she groaned, and I screamed into her mouth when her hand fell over my soaked cunt and began stroking it.

I’d forgotten all about our dinner, the silly bet, or the fact that my best friend was being eaten out and sexually tortured by my husband. Only she and I existed at that moment. I plunged my hand under the waistband of her baggy uniform pants, finding her panties and snaking my fingers underneath those. She was hairy but very wet, and my fingers easily found her clitoris.

Her sex trigger has large, hard, and stuck out from her pussy lips. She was either blessed with a large clit, or she was so aroused by me that it had swollen to hardness from her horniness. I didn’t care; I just needed to reciprocate the pleasure she was giving me.

It was all I could do to stand upright. She was a sexy, wonderful, passionate kisser, and that, alone, would have been enough to set my flesh on fire. However, the situation and her hands on and in me, hitting all the right places, was going to make me quickly orgasm. She momentarily broke our kiss, moaning loudly.

I found the pressure and pace that she liked, hard and fast, and her hips began bucking against my hand. She was assaulting my clit with the same fury, and I was, likewise, moaning and grunting. Our eyes met, then our lips. This kiss was devoid of the tentative probing and silliness of the first one. It was primal, raw, all passion and sexual urgency.

I could feel her wetness, ethereal fire burning my fingers, and her moans grew loud, her body gyrating and humping into my body. Soon, she collapsed into me, grunting and groaning, no longer able to concentrate on my cunt.

“Ooh, ooh, aaah.”

I held her against me, enjoying her pleasure. She cooed and purred for a very long time.

“My turn,” she smiled. Her face was red with passion.

Casey gently lowered me to the floor, crawling between my legs. I was vaguely aware of Sylva’s lusty moans. They intermingled with mine. The brunette stared into my eyes, sticking out her sharply tapered, long tongue. Starting at the very bottom of my sex hole, she swirled her tongue up to my clit, then writhed and wriggled it back down. Up and down she went, making reality disappear. My entire universe consisted of her tongue on my cunt and the jolts of lusty bliss she was sending through my body.

“Win your dare. Cum for me.”

I looked back toward Sylva, and she was lost in lust. Her entire body was convulsing with the throes of an intense orgasm. Having made her cum like that, countless times, I knew that she’d cum. My orgasm wasn’t far off, either. As I locked eyes with the pizza girl, I noticed that she’d thrust her hand down her pants and was fingering herself while she licked my pussy.

“Oh, fuck, that’s so hot,” I moaned. “Oh shit, fucking shit, I’m going to cum.”

Casey had locked her lips over my swollen clit, rolling it between them as the point of her tongue wildly flicked over the hot, engorged nerve center. It was too much for me, and I exploded in rapture. I screamed, moaned, grunted, and my body sort-circuited. My limbs flailed about, going every which way.

“Call me when you’re hungry, again,” she said to me, helping me back up. “I work most weeknights and get off at ten.”

We kissed once more, smiling over the naughty moment we’d shared. Then, Casey left. I turned toward the kitchen. “Looks like I won on both counts. Glade, you were supposed to hold her there until she begged. I’m disappointed in you.”

“'Tis not my fault,” he chuckled from the other side of the kitchen. His smiling head emerged. “Sylva said, ‘I quit. I need to cum,’ and pushed me away.”

“You worthless slut,” I scolded her. “You lost on purpose. You love being enslaved by me, don’t you?”

She shrugged, her luscious boobs bouncing. “You won fair and square, and it was too hot to not cum.”

“Oh well, slave,” I shrugged, my arms akimbo. “Let’s eat. What’s on TV? Strip, slave, and fetch me some wine.”

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments