Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Glass-Floor Restaurant

"Lisa discovers that the floor is made from glass and decides to use it to her advantage."

30
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
613 words 613 words

On a rainy day, Lisa decided to visit her favorite shopping mall. She had been feeling cooped up at home, and the rain seemed like the perfect excuse to get out and explore. After visiting several stores, Lisa felt tired and a bit bored. She decided to grab a drink in a small restaurant she had only seen once from a distance.

The modern restaurant had two floors and lots of glass and metal. What surprised her was the fact that the second floor was made out of glass entirely. While this provided a beautiful design, Lisa noticed how some men and women were constantly looking up. At some point, Lisa understood why. There was a woman wearing a skirt and it seemed like she was wearing either a thong or nothing at all. It was quite funny to realize the girl didn’t realize people were looking right up there. Husbands and wives casually looked up to catch a glimpse, until the girl finally sat down. “Show’s over”, is what Lisa thought.

Then, a curious idea emerged from Lisa. She had also just purchased a dress. Her initial thought was to wear it and pretend not to notice the people looking. Then, she realized that would get her into trouble. Then again, what if she just pretended not to notice. The thought excited her and after she had her drink, Lisa asked the way to the restroom. Jokingly, Lisa asked if the toilet was also made out of glass. The staff members laughed, and told her that, “only the door is made out of glass.” Lisa hesitated and looked at their faces to see if they were kidding. “Frosted glass, that is. Never mind, you’ll see.”

Lisa was very curious and when she entered the bathroom, she realized what they meant. The doors were transparent if they were available, but became frosted once you close the door. Lisa noticed a stall available at the very end. However, as she approached it, she read a sign that said ‘out of order (lock broken)’. Lisa had an idea. What if she used the stall anyway, removing the note, and then just pretended not to notice the glass wasn’t frosted. She went inside and indeed noticed the lock to be broken. Inside, she undressed entirely and grabbed the dress she had just bought. In the meantime, some lady had clearly noticed Lisa changing, but didn’t mention anything, probably being polite.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

Lisa stepped outside of the bathroom and tried to act casually. She walked around the second floor, fully aware that people from below were able to see right between her legs. Lisa felt very much turned on and after looking below, she realized she actually had some of the employees looking at her as well. She then dropped her receipt and casually went down to grab it from the floor, while spreading her legs just slightly to give people a full view of her body.

Lisa walked downstairs and after several more minutes, some female employee came up to her to tell her that she should be careful being that exposed, considering the floor is made out of glass. Lisa pretended to be surprised and thanked the lady, walking away with a slight grin on her face.

It's important to note that this story portrays Lisa engaging in risqué behavior, which may not be appropriate in all settings. Additionally, it's important to consider the potential consequences of such actions, as they may have been inappropriate or disrespectful to others. It's important to be mindful of how our actions may impact others and to always act with respect and consideration towards others.

Published 
Written by CordiaSalt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments