Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Video orgasm

"Made to get off on video"

10
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
485 words 485 words

Author's Notes

"A roommate who enjoys control coerced me into exposing myself when I needed release."

I came home alone after a particularly long day. I was tired but was very much desiring companionship. I took a shower, dried off, and hopped right into bed.

I desperately needed some fulfillment in order to de-stress. I kicked off the top sheet and comforter in one swift movement and immediately went into action.

In anticipation, I was already very wet. I reached down with my left index and middle fingers, soaking them. I then grabbed my left nipple and began massaging it, drenching it with my cream. I fucking love that.

With my right hand, I started massaging my needy clitoris. Pausing only to swipe down to keep my fingers slick. Two fingers, in rapid motion, brought me to a thorough, writhing orgasm. I almost always prefer to clean myself off with a warm, damp washcloth, however, I was so worn out that I just pulled up the sheet and curled up. I fell asleep almost instantly.

In the morning, I woke to the smell of coffee and the smiling face of my roommate. Handing me a cup, we smiled at one another.

We had been trying to figure out a new ring cam and apparently, it had recorded my entire session of the night before.

I knew J had fantasies of control, but I didn’t ever think it was something she would enjoy projecting on me. I guess I was wrong.

J told me that for the next two weeks I would have to get off on video and send it to her. She had a very serious tone and I didn’t want to get into what might happen if I refused.

She leaves before me and later that morning, the itch became more than I could stand, so I set things up with my phone and got myself off again. I sent it to her and jumped into the shower.

While toweling off, I received a text telling me what a horny bitch I was. I didn’t have time to ponder it and got ready for work.

I repeated my performance eleven times in the two weeks. By the second week, I had become accustomed to it and was very into getting off, enjoying the little comments after the fact.

True to her word, J told me I could stop after two weeks. I asked if she enjoyed it but she told me it was none of my business. I asked if she deleted the dozen videos, but was curtly told that wasn’t my business either.

J could tell I was curious and a little concerned, but just laughed about it. At the end, she flatly stated, “You know, I might let a few people watch my personal little porn star, but I won’t let you be humiliated unless you piss me off!” She stuck out her tongue in a mocking gesture and laughed.

The end.

Published 
Written by NinaC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments