Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can't Wait

"An impatient bride can't wait for the honeymoon!"

62
12 Comments 12
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story was inspired by an episode of Techgoddess's 'Last Escort' series where Grace went shopping for a wedding dress without panties on!"

She wasn’t your typical rich girl wanting a huge wedding with all the trappings of wealth. In fact, Julia would have been just as happy eloping, but as the only daughter and youngest child, her parents weren’t to be denied. She congratulated herself on keeping it to just a single ring in this circus as she dressed in the way-too-expensive dress her mother and aunt had insisted on.

The ceremony would begin in less than thirty minutes, and she was more nervous than expected. She’d sent the bridesmaids away as she just couldn’t take their overblown excitement anymore. Only her Maid of Honor remained as they fussed over every little thing about her: something borrowed, something blue, something blah, blah, blah.

“I still wish I didn’t let everyone talk me into all … this, Debbie!” she said expansively.

“Come on, Julia! You’ll love it once we get started,” she said, trying to reassure her.

“I’m only doing it for Mom and Dad, but it’s still gone too far. I mean, a Rolls Royce limo? And all those flowers!? The worst part is the ‘no sex for a week’ edict I let you talk me into!”

“You’ll thank me tonight! Your first night together as a married couple will be magical!”

“We’ll see. I’m as ready as I’m going to be, Deb. Can I have some time alone?”

“Sure. I’ll go check on things downstairs.”

She looked around her bedroom for the last time as a single girl, remembering all the fun times she’d had there. A week without sex had her remembering how much she’d learned about it in this very room with Dylan and others. She wished she could just snap her fingers and be naked in bed with him, about to start their honeymoon.

“Come!” she replied to a soft knock at the door, hoping it wasn’t someone else who would ramp up the excitement again.

“Is it okay for the groom to see the bride?” she heard from behind the cracked open door.

“Dylan! Come here, you!” she said, more excited than she’d been all day.

“You sure?” he said as he appeared, “Bad luck and all that?”

“You know I don’t believe in all that shit!” she said, laughing and reaching her arms out for him.

“You look gorgeous,” he said, standing back, not wanting to wrinkle anything. “Are you okay? Ready for all this?”

“I’m more than ready to be your wife if that’s what you mean. And fulfill all my wifely duties!” she said suggestively.

“Oh really? And what kind of duties did you have in mind?” he said as he took her in his arms, the wrinkles be damned.

“Don’t get me started, baby! I’m already so horny!” she said as he kissed her face only, trying not to mess up the makeup they spent a fortune on having done for her.

“Mmm, I can’t wait for tonight!”

“I can’t either! I need to cum so bad!”

“What’re you saying?” he replied with intrigue.

“I’m saying I really can’t wait! Do something! Finger me! Lick me! My panties are so wet!”

“Now that’s an offer I can’t refuse! But how?” he asked, standing back. “Hm. What if I crawl up under your dress? You can sit on my face!”

“Do it! Quickly! We have less than fifteen minutes!”

Moving her to stand at the end of her bed, he lifted her skirt, slipped underneath, and sat on the floor with his back to the bed between her spread legs. Looking up under her voluminous skirt was a sight he’d never forget. Looking up her skirt was one thing, but this? Wow!

“Dylan!” she screamed in a whisper, getting frustrated at him just enjoying the view.

He loved panties, and Julia’s body made any panties look sexy as fuck, but this view outdid them all. The plain white satin gusset stretched tight in her crotch, already stained with her arousal, got him even harder than before.

Soft, breathy sighs with a tinge of need emanated from above as he stroked the stain. He pulled her legs back so he could get his face up in place and licked her gently.

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

“Dylan, we don’t have time for foreplay! Pull them down and lick my fucking cunt!” she said, only realizing she said it loud enough to hear in the hallway when it might have been too late.

Reaching for the elastic waist, he pulled them down over her garters and lacy stocking tops to reveal her glistening wet lips. Remembering the time, he didn’t bother with soft touches of her thighs, of fingers through her flooded slit, but went straight in with his tongue outstretched.

“Oh … my God!” she moaned.

Running his tongue through her slit, he could barely reach it to give it the proper attention with her panties stretched tight between her thighs.

“Take them off!” she cried, realizing his problem, and brought her legs together so he could slide them down and off over her sequined heels.

Spreading her legs again, she moved back and squatted just enough to plant her dripping wet snatch on his face. Finally, she got what she needed as his tongue licked, flicked, and penetrated in the way he was so good at. She could feel it coming, but it was still distant as he enveloped her whole pussy with his mouth, sucking her in as his tongue worked its magic. She wished they had more time as this was just exquisite. Not just that she was sitting on his willing face but in her wedding dress! And minutes from the wedding!

A knock on the door startled them both.

“Come!” she said, having enough presence of mind to stand up straight and smooth her dress. Just in time, she noticed Dylan’s shoe peeking out front and flipped her skirt out to cover it.

“Have you seen Dylan?” her mom asked. “We can’t find him!” she added with panic in her voice.

“Me?” she asked, trying to hide her nerves. “You know I’m not supposed to see the groom before the wedding!” she added with the ‘duh’ unspoken. Her mother left in a hurry, but for just a moment, Julia imagined what she would have said if she’d lifted her skirt, saying, ‘He’s right here!’ and giggled lightly.

“Hurry, Dylan! They’re looking for you! Oh fuck yeah! That’s it!” she cried as his tongue ran up her slit to twirl her clit in circles while he stuffed two fingers roughly into her slippery hole, stabbing them into her like it was punishment.

“Oh God! Oh God! Ohhh!” she cried, as her hips moved in time with his fingers, cumming violently when his thumb pressed on her rosebud, providing the final stimulant she needed.

She breathed in short, hard gasps as her thighs trembled. Dylan prolonged it, licking up almost every drop of her syrupy, sweet nectar until she pulled away, unable to take more.

“Mmm, that was amazing, baby!” she cried as he rose from the depths of her dress. “You’d better go! It’s time!”

He was about to kiss her, but she pulled away, thinking the next one should be as his wife. Her mother would be proud, she thought, laughing at the hilarity of what she’d really think.

“Oh, I’ll let you put these back,” he said, handing her the pretty white and wet panties.

Dylan managed to get out of the room, down the back staircase, and to the altar with his best man just as her mother came back into the hall, looking a little ragged from the worry. He smiled at her, and she barely smiled back.

A few minutes later, the ‘Wedding March’ began, and Julia appeared at the back of the room, looking even more radiant than usual. All eyes were on her as she walked regally up the aisle.

“Dude! You’ve got something on your face!” his best man said, pointing to a spot next to his nose.

With a finger, he swiped the spot and smiled when he recognized what it was. Putting his finger in his mouth and sucking it off, Julia giggled under her veil.

“Taste good?” she whispered when she finally stood beside him, having been ‘given away’ by her father.

“Of course you did! How’d you get your panties back on?” he whispered back.

“I didn’t!”

He groaned, and she giggled.

“Dearly beloved …”

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments