Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanna Bet?

"He should know better than to make a bet with his best programmer!"

54
10 Comments 10
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"The setting for this story is mostly true. I only wish the good parts were as well! Enjoy!"

“I’m telling you, the problem is in the customer master,” he told the stubborn developer.

“I think it’s in the product master. They’re not having a problem with any other products on the site!” she argued.

“But no other customer has a problem with that product!”

“True, but you ought to know better than anyone that not all products are the same on all sites since you’re the one who made us add that functionality!” she argued, revisiting an old argument from months ago.

“You know very well it was a customer who made us do that, not me!”

“Yeah, I know. And the damn customer is always right, but I still wish we hadn’t done that. Anyway, I’m going to set up a test to find the problem and fix the code.”

“It’s in the customer!” he poked at her again with a smile.

“Wanna bet?” she challenged.

“Sure! Twenty bucks?”

“No. Not enough,” she countered.

“Fifty?”

“No, I’m thinking of something more provocative!” she said as she stood with both hands on the surface of his desk, leaning toward him aggressively.

“What have you got in mind?”

She smiled, wondering whether she should go for it.

 

Desirae had come to Eric’s company as part of a large consulting team to implement a huge software system for the company’s overall management. Her expertise was in sales and distribution, one of the more challenging modules, as customers were the hardest to change.

As the project manager, Eric met with her frequently as each new problem arose. He enjoyed talking with the pretty Belgian whose English was impeccable but spoken with more than a hint of a French accent.

She was taller than average, with a face that could be both stern and unyielding but also adorable, especially when she smiled. Her body was unremarkable but for one trait: a perfectly shaped ass. He groaned inside every time she walked out of his office with tight clothes that emphasized the deep cleft between her cheeks.

It was a challenging project with constant stress on the team to meet many interim deadlines. To help diffuse the tension, Eric arranged happy hour parties for the entire team at some restaurant or bar. As the liquor flowed, the pressure eased, and the tongues loosened. More than once, he’d been alone with Desirae, the flirting and innuendos increasing with the amount of alcohol consumed.

He wasn’t aggressive with women, though, and he missed many chances with his respectful attitude. Such was the case with Desirae, and the project ended after almost two years, leaving him wondering again whether he missed his chance when, upon saying goodbye, she kissed him lightly on the lips.

He was pleasantly surprised when she called, saying she was looking for work. Even more unexpected was that she wondered if he’d hire her as a full-time employee. She was tired of the uncertainties of the consulting life and had liked living in Florida during his project. Though he now oversaw all the developers, he still had to get approval to hire her.

“It’ll be good to have you back!” he said when he called to offer her the job.

“Thank you! It’ll be good to be back with you … with you guys,” she added as an afterthought.

A month later, she was on the payroll and working for Eric. Their working relationship picked up where it left off with both the friendly discussions and thorny conflicts. They never got angry with each other, but more than once, friendly frustration boiled over, creating interesting situations.

“Bite me!” she’d said once when he’d turned out to be right.

“Mmm, I’d love to!” he replied, smiling at another American colloquialism she’d picked up.

She stood from the chair in front of his desk, pulled her skirt up, and grabbed her crotch, making a face he didn’t see because he was staring at her tight panties with an enticing camel toe. She laughed as she walked away after seeing his mouth drop open, getting just the reaction she’d hoped for.

Another argument ended without an agreement, and commenting on her stubbornness, he suggested that perhaps a spanking would make her more cooperative. Caught for just a second, her face betrayed her, but she quickly recovered and got up to leave, smacking her gorgeous butt as she walked out the door. He was left with the thought that there were other things he’d like to do with her amazing ass, but spanking it might be fun too.

Despite their frequent conflicts, they worked well together, creating applications in the burgeoning eCommerce area. They also got more friendly, and it seemed like they were moving towards a more personal relationship, with plenty of flirty discussions.

He struggled with whether he should pursue her or not. He was pretty sure she was also interested, but being her boss, he was overly careful about taking any first steps. However, some comments from colleagues who’d noticed how closely they worked suggested that she was receiving preferential treatment, which put him off the idea.

She’d heard about the comments through the grapevine but disagreed with them. She was interested in a closer relationship with Eric, and having had no romantic interests in over a year, her lustful thoughts only increased her desire for him.

He wasn’t handsome, but some would say he was attractive. He kept in good shape, though his slim build didn’t show it. He was almost ten years her senior, which his salt and pepper hair reflected, but she liked it. What really attracted her, though, was the combination of respect for her as a woman and a colleague mixed with a playful, flirty side, and she wasn’t ready to give up on being with him just yet.

 

“I was thinking of something a little more … naughty? Dangerous, maybe?” she said with a sly smile.

“And we both know how naughty you can be! So, what’s the deal?” he asked, rising to the challenge in more ways than one.

“If you’re right, I’ll let you spank me!” she whispered, leaning closer to him.

“Mmm! Bare bottom?”

“Uh-huh!”

“Oof! And if you’re right?”

“I get to sit on your face!” she said with desire written all over her face.

“Hm. Until you cum?” he asked but didn’t really care as once beneath her, he would make sure she came several times.

“At least three times!” she countered. “And what about the spanking? Over your knee with your hand? How long?” she added when he nodded.

“As long as I want! And a paddle!” he suggested, seeing her biting her lip and smiling.

“How many?”

“Shall we say thirty?”

“Deal!” she said and reached out her hand to shake on it.

Taking his hand, they both felt something like a jolt, and it wasn’t static electricity, but a connection had been made.

“Have Damien work with you on it,” he added.

“What? Don’t you trust me?” she said, trying to sound hurt.

“You’re a very clever programmer, Desirae, and there’s more than just who’s right riding on the result.”

“Okay, but I don’t know what you’re worried about. You win either way!” she said, feeling pretty sure he’d love to have her pussy in his mouth.

“So do you!” he said, coming around the desk to stand and face her.

They just stared at each other with the same two thoughts: Game on, and I don’t care who wins! A knowing smile appeared before she turned to leave.

It took a couple of days, but when Desirae and Damien showed up at his door, he knew they’d be settling their bet. If he was honest, he didn’t really give a shit about the customer anymore; he just wanted Desirae. He hung up the phone and waved them in, unable to read the result on her face.

“It was the product master,” she finally revealed, unable to avoid the hint of a smile.

“They were able to set two attributes in conflict with each other, so whenever this product was put in this customer’s cart, the app crashed,” Damien explained.

“So, we’re going to make a code change to avoid that happening again?” Eric asked.

“Already done. It’s going through change management now. We’ll be able to transport the new code into production tomorrow. So … there’s just the bet to settle,” she said, her smile spreading.

“Can I know what the bet was?” Damien asked.

“NO!” they both said in unison, laughing at the coincidence, and Damien turned to leave, being left out of the inside joke.

“Tomorrow night? My place?” she asked, already feeling the arousal.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said submissively. She nodded once, smiled, and left his office.

The waiting was painful, but finally, he was walking up to her small house, the door opening when he’d barely reached it. He stepped inside and turned to see her standing against the door as she slowly closed it. She wore a short, light robe, which she opened as she turned to face him and let it fall to the floor. His reaction made her smile.

There’s something very special about seeing a woman you’ve lusted after in nothing but a bra and panties. Unconsciously, he groaned at the sight of her dusty rose underwear that complemented her creamy complexion and enhanced her physical features. A half-cup push-up bra provided more than enough cleavage to make her modest chest all the more enticing, while the sheer, lace-trimmed panties had his mouth watering at the thought of his tongue in the well-defined slit between her smoothly shaved lips.

Giathompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giathompson1

“Wow! You look beautiful!”

“Thank you! And you look overdressed,” she replied as she reached for the buttons of his shirt and started to undress him.

“You look gorgeous! Sexy! Delicious!” he added as she pulled his shirt down over his shoulders, running her hands down over his bare, well-developed chest.

“Hold that last thought because you’ll find that I taste delicious as well,” she said while opening his jeans and helping him step out of them. “Mmm, you … look pretty good too!” she said as her hand stroked the bulge in his tight black underwear.

“Ready to make good on our bet?” she asked as she stood to face him again.

His reply was to kneel before her and place his mouth gently on her mons and, moving down, traced the already wet slit with his tongue. Widening her stance, she put her hand on the back of his head and pushed his face into her crotch, wiping his face with her wet panties.

“Oh yeah!” she sighed as she used both hands to have him stand again, one hand sliding back down to pull the front of his underwear down and let his impressive cock spring out of its confines. She stroked him only twice and then held it tightly.

“He’ll have to wait! Come with me,” she said, still holding his dick as she pulled him behind her like a pull toy to her bedroom.

She could feel the wet gusset of her panties as she walked, so aroused at not having just a man to serve her but this man whom she’d secretly wanted since she’d met him. She loved the respectful, submissive side he was showing now, but she knew he could also take charge and feed her suppressed submissive tendencies.

Eric followed her by necessity but also willingly, looking forward to showing her what he could do with his tongue. He prided himself on those abilities, well-honed with the help of a prior girlfriend who could never get enough of grinding her pussy into his face.

She stopped and turned to face him when they reached the end of the bed. Kneeling again, she pulled his underwear down and off before taking him in her mouth. With one hand on his ass and the other cradling his sac, she had him gasping as she took his entire length into her throat. She pulled him out after only a few thrusts, spending an extra second or two sucking and licking the glans before she stood again.

“That’s all he’ll get until you’ve paid off your debt! The deal was to make me cum at least three times while I sit on your face, but I want to be dripping wet when I have you beneath me! So, make me drip!” she whispered close to his ear and pulled his face to her tits, squeezing them against his face.

“No hands!” she admonished when he brought them up to cup her breasts from below.

Reaching behind her, she undid the bra clasp and shrugged the straps off her shoulders, allowing it to fall behind her. Instinctively, his mouth was on her nipple, and she sighed as she pressed the soft flesh against his mouth. Placing each in his mouth alternately, she got her fill of his lips and tongue on her erect nipples before pushing him down to kneel between her spread legs.

She didn’t need to pull his face into her but put her hands on his head anyway, directing him this way and that as he lapped up her nectar, sucking it out of the thin wet panties. When she felt his tongue trying to get between the elastic and her pussy, she was ready for the next step.

“Take my panties off!” she instructed, and when he tried to do it with his teeth, added, “You can use your hands for that!”

Following the slowly falling elastic with his tongue, it slipped into her slit as soon as it was visible, squirming around to get a feel for her while the panties fell to her feet. Her breathing became erratic as she felt the touch of his talented tongue teasing her clit as it burrowed into her pussy.

She wanted to sit but didn’t want to stop the approaching climax, building inexorably to a peak. About to direct his attention to her clit, she gasped as he circled it several times before flicking it up and down until she came with jerking hips into his face and stumbling backward to sit on the bed.

Eric crawled to her and resumed his savory meal between her thighs, now spread widely. Covering her pussy with the flat of his tongue, he shook his head left and right, pulling the swollen lips apart even further, starting another climb before she’d fully descended from the first.

“Oh my!” she cried as deep, gasping breaths signaled the coming of another orgasm as she fell back on the bed, pushing her pussy into his face. She tried to sit up again, wanting to see him squirming through the wet folds of her pussy, and just barely saw him penetrate her gaping hole before it hit, pushing back on the bed with her legs trembling.

“Jesus!” she screamed as she fell back. “On the bed! Now!” she ordered as soon as she could speak more than a word at a time.

Standing up, he bent over her, suckling each breast in turn before a quick but deep, passionate kiss, and laid on the bed next to her. She turned her head toward him and shook her head, unsure how much more she could take, but got up to take her place over him.

Pinning his arms at her side, she straddled his prone body finding the perfect position before giving him her promised dripping wet pussy in his mouth. It was her turn to do the work, and she wasted no time before grinding away at his face, both chin and nose adding to the perfect scratching post for her playful pussy.

Having no choice but to lick what she gave him, he grabbed fleeting opportunities to suck her slippery smooth lips into his mouth. At one point, she stopped gyrating long enough for his tongue to stab inside, hearing an ‘Oh God!’ exclamation before she sat hard, keeping him right there.

Another climax rocked her body as she sat with his lips between hers and his tongue darting in and out. Quivering as she tried to regain control, she fell forward as her clit landed on his prominent nose, crying ‘Oh fuck!’ repeatedly as another orgasm started at her pussy and radiated throughout her body. Panting, she lifted off his face, unable to take any more.

“Stay right where you are,” she instructed when the ability to speak returned.

She turned around to face his cock, standing tall and patiently waiting its turn.

“One more, Desirae!” he said, referring to the bet.

“You’ll owe me one,” she replied before taking him in her mouth.

She wouldn’t be there long as she only intended to get him ready to impale herself with his steely rod. Her head bobbing on his shaft, she licked continuously, paying particular attention to the sensitive underside of the tip, while her hands stroked and cupped his balls. A couple of times, she had to pull her pussy away from his insatiable tongue, wanting to save the next one for his cock.

Satisfied that he was wet and ready, and turning again to face him, she slid down to his more-than-ready cock. Holding him in one hand, she guided him to her gaping pussy, letting just the tip inside before slowly descending inch by inch, pulling up once or twice before sitting down hard, groaning with the full penetration.

“Ohhh!” she sighed as she lifted and slid down once again, rocking her hips to enjoy the fullness.

“Fuck me, Desirae! Come on, fuck me!” the quiet-until-now Eric pled.

She could already feel another peak coming and moved slowly to prolong its building, only to have it accelerate again when he reached up for her breasts, jiggling enticingly with her movements.

He wouldn’t last long, having been denied the whole time, but he didn’t want to disappoint her either. Grabbing her tits was like pushing a button, and suddenly she was increasing the pace. Watching her pussy rising and falling on his cock brought him to heaven’s door even faster, so he reached for her pussy. Stabbing a finger into her slit, he found her clit and tweaked it between his fingertips.

“Oh – my – God!” she screamed as she came, her jerking hips providing the trigger for him to let his load go, getting another gasp from her as she squirmed and writhed, impaled on his pulsing pole.

When she finally had enough breath, she planted her lips on his for a long, loving kiss, only then realizing they’d only kissed once before. They smiled as they parted, and he reached for her to kiss again as she rolled to her side with each other’s faces in their hands, covering them with tender lips.

Her face displayed total satisfaction when she sat up but changed to contrition and a playful smile.

“There’s something for you under the other pillow,” she whispered.

He reached over, slipped his hand under the pillow, and pulled out a leather paddle. Biting the corner of her lip, Desirae laid herself across his knees, and suddenly, the already incredible night was about to become even more incredible than before.

~~~~^~~~~

Nothing wrong with a bet you can't lose! I hope you liked my little half-true story. Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it if you did! Thanks for reading!!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments