Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dorothy's Adventure

"A story for a new friend per her request."

30
6 Comments 6
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of pure fiction and fantasy and a take on a well-known story. I mean no offense with the "little people" but it's part of the storyline. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This was the first part of a story that a new friend asked for. I hope she likes it."

Dorothy was working on her family farm. Her parents were older and couldn't do as much as they used to with the animals and the fields. She would rather have left to go to school or get a job in the big city, but she couldn't leave her family lest they lose the farm altogether.

More than the feeling that she was missing out on the life of a teenager, college student, and typical young woman, she was feeling her sexuality screaming for release and exploration. She watched the farm animals mating, stirring feelings in her own body that made her crave the feeling of a boy's hands on her body. Touching her, rubbing her, working inside of her. Since the only other people on the farm were her parents and an eighty-year-old farmhand, there was no way she was going to get that experience staying on this land.

As she was pulling hay down out of the barn for the animals to graze, she felt a gust of wind from the West that had the scent of rain. That was the thing about the plains. You could see for miles in any direction, but you could also tell when a bad storm was brewing and on its way.

The wind got stronger and as Dorothy looked to the West, she watched as the sky started to transform with every blink of her eyes. Not only did the clouds start to build, but the sky turned a deep green which any farmer knew was a sign of danger ahead.

She hurried to get the animals in the barn and the tools stowed away so they didn't become possible projectiles if the winds got too strong or if heaven forbid, there was a tornado.

The sky was getting darker and Dorothy could see the bands of rain moving across the Johnson's fields in the distance. She was running out of time. She needed to finish securing the farm and then she needed to get her parents into the storm shelter.

She heard the weather vane on the house start to spin and looked up to see it rotating faster than she had ever seen it move in her eighteen years on the farm. She knew at that moment that she had run out of time.

Running into the house, she started to yell for her parents. They were hard of hearing and with the roar of the wind outside, it would be almost impossible to hear their reply. She searched every room but found the house empty. Hopefully, they had already headed to the cellar and were safe. It was time to grab her little dog and get to safety herself.

Dorothy found her little terrier and headed out the back door to the storm cellar, but as she got to the screen door, a gust of wind blew the door in and she was hit in the head with the door jamb. Blackness engulfed her and the last thing she saw out the door was the biggest tornado she had ever seen and it was coming right toward the house.

____________________________________

The first thing she became aware of was pain. It was right behind her eyes and when she tried to open them, the light sent daggers into her brain causing her to close them again. After a few moments, with her eyes still closed, she noticed that things didn't sound right. It was quiet. Quieter than it should have been during a tornado, or even after one. She even thought she heard giggling.

When Dorothy finally opened her eyes successfully, she got a good look at the world around her. The farm was gone. She was lying in what looked like a town circle. There were grass and flowers of all species and colors around her as well as multi-colored miniature homes. Her house was nowhere to be seen. Her farm was gone. She was in a little village and as she looked around in amazement, small people started to come out of the tiny houses to see what had arrived in their village.

As her senses started to kick in again, she realized that all the little people coming toward her were all men. Dozens of them, not a single female among them.

They approached her with caution and hesitation as if they had never seen a woman before. Or maybe, it was that they had never seen anyone so big before. Regardless of the reason, they crept closer until they were all around her. They didn't speak, they just reached out their hands and started to touch her. Fingertips first, prodding her arms and legs, exploring her hair and her clothes. Their touch was so light, it almost tickled.

As they got more comfortable, their touch became more insistent and forceful. Their hands were no longer just poking but stroking and caressing her body from head to toe. She had started shocked and scared but now she was getting aroused. The men had no sense of boundaries and their hands were caressing her little breasts, her butt, and even where she peed.

Dorothy had never been touched in these places before. She had never even touched herself there. The farm took so much time that she was always so tired at the end of every day there was no time for self-exploration. She had read about such things, but she had never known how enjoyable it would feel to have fingers and hands rub her in her private places.

Without so much as a 'by your leave' or 'may we please' the men started to take her clothes off of her. She started to resist them but there were too many of them and they restrained her arms and legs as they removed her shirt and her coveralls. In just a few short moments she was sitting completely naked. She was equally horrified and excited at the prospect of all these men seeing your perky little nipples on her B-cup titties. Her body was in extremely good shape from working on the farm her whole life. She was proud of how toned she was. Her stomach was flat and muscular along with her thighs and especially her ass. Her ass was probably the thing she was most proud of.

Her hands had been covering her breasts and trying to cover her young pussy. She looked around at all the older faces staring down at her in admiration and decided to give them a little show.

She lowered her hands and exposed herself to all the admiring eyes around her. To a man, they all started to smile and nod in approval as they drank in the sight of her naked body sitting in the middle of their front lawns.

Dorothy looked at the circle of men around her and noticed that they all suddenly resembled her prize bull when it was mating time. Each man had a bulge in their pants that seemed to reach down half of their legs. Her mouth started to water at the sight of all that excitement, especially knowing it was all due to her.

She reached toward the nearest man and started to rub the bulge in his pants. His eyes close, his mouth opened and he started to let out the cutest little moan. Encouraged, she reached out to another man on the other side of her. Then she leaned back in the grass and raised her feet to rub two more bulges of meat.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

Soon, all of the hands were touching her again. Running fingers over her feet, down her legs, up her thighs to her hips, and delving into her pussy. Dozens more hands were exploring her toned stomach, pert tits, taught neck, and sliding through her hair.

Dorothy was in ecstasy. She had gone from never being touched by a man to being explored all over at once by so many men. It didn't matter that they were all little people. They knew what to do with a naked woman and as far as she could tell, they were all hung like her prize stallion. She had her first-ever climax when one of the men pushed his whole hand up inside her pussy. His hand was so small, it went up to the wrist inside of her. She screamed, arched her back, and pushed down on his hand trying to get him in deeper. Hell, he could climb inside of her for all she cared. The feeling of her exploding pussy was the most extraordinary thing she had ever experienced...and she wanted more.

She looked up at all of the people around her and said, "Okay boys, the pre-show is over. Time to get on with the main event. Get those pants off, all of you."

They moved so fast, it was almost like magic. One moment they were clothed, the next, she was surrounded by dozens and dozens of naked men and their small tree limb size cocks. They were all bouncing around her like excited billy goats.

She reached up and brushed her fingers across a dozen different cocks. When she heard one of the men moan louder than the others she touched, she made sure to give his cock an extra squeeze. For a moment she wondered if she had died in that tornado and if this was Heaven. Then she felt all those cocks start to rub across her body from head to toe and she decided that she didn't give a fuck. She would sure miss her parents, but she was all about living in the moment.

She surrendered herself to the pleasure of these men and tried to focus on every cock as it touched her. Some men were holding their cocks and manipulating them over her body. Like the ones holding her legs up and humping her feet. Others were just moving their hips and sliding their cocks along parts, like her legs and over her stomach and face.

She had hard penises touching every part of her and she loved every second of it. It was like she was making up for all the lost life experiences all at once. Her body didn't know what to do. She was writhing underneath all these men, loving the attention and the way every nerve ending was being stimulated. It was like having an electric weighted blanket brushing over her body in waves.

Her body couldn't take any more teasing. She decided to take charge. She spread her legs and motioned for the closest young hung man to move in between them. The moment he got close enough, she grabbed his cock and practically shoved him inside her pussy. She had never had anything inside of her and was surprised that it didn't hurt as all her friends had talked about. Her pussy was so wet, the cock slid right in and buried itself so deep she could see the bulge in her pelvis.

Dorothy was in Heaven. She cursed the fact that she had waited so long to have sex. The feeling of a cock filling her insides was better than the smell of the wheat fields after a Summer rain. Better than her mother's home-cooked meals. It was the best she had ever felt. Her legs wrapped around his body and she dug her heels into his ass to spur him on.

She reached out and took a cock in each hand and started to stroke them. Then she looked over her head and opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and winked at the man standing behind her. He leaned over and slid his penis through her lips, over her tongue, and down her throat. The only hole she didn't have a cock in was your ass and looking at the size of the cocks surrounding her, she wasn't sure she could take them anyway. Not without a lot of stretching first.

She felt the first splash of something warm and thick on her belly. She thought it might have started raining but there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The next thing she knew, she was feeling more and more splashes hitting all over her body. It was warm and gooey and she could feel it slowly dripping down her skin. Her eyes had been closed in ecstasy but she opened in time to see a glob of white cum fly over her face and hit her on her boobs.

She knew that the bull in her barn was milked of his cum every month so they could fertilize their cows. But that was done with a machine. She had never experienced cum before. The sight of it shooting out of a dozen cocks and the feeling of it hitting and splashing all over her body was incredible. She didn't want it to stop. They kept cumming and cumming these little men. As one would finish shooting, another would take his place. All different ages and cock sizes came into the circle around her and shot their loads. The cocks that were inside her cunt and mouth were still pumping but their owner's little hips were both starting to get faster. The friction built up and she felt warmth spread through her insides.

Suddenly, almost on cue, and if they had planned it, both cocks fired at the same time. She felt a hot, sticky load pour like a faucet inside of her tight pussy and another load filled her mouth. The man at her head started to shove his cock deep inside her and the tip went partway down her throat. She could feel the warm cum all the way down into her belly and it was exquisite.

When they were finished, all the men started to back away from Dorothy. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked down at her body. It looked like someone had been finger-painting with cum. Every inch of her was covered. The breeze blew in and brushed across her body, making both her tits and her full pussy tingle with the cooling semen.

The wind started to get stronger and Dorothy looked up, worrying that there was another tornado coming and she was on the ground and naked.

Instead, a glowing ball of light floated down from the sky. All the little men stepped back and bowed their heads in respect and made room for the ball to land. Their naked cocks all popped to attention as if saluting the floating globe.

When it touched down, it expanded and changed color. Inside, Dorothy watched as a woman in a beautiful ball gown, a crown and a wand with a star on it coalesced. The bubble popped and there stood a beautiful blonde woman who looked down at her and then around at all the pants-less men and said, "What the fuck is going on here, then?"

Published 
Written by Taltos305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments