Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Dream of Procrastinating

"A frustrated student takes enchanting measures to stay on track."

7
3 Comments 3
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

Every night was a struggle for Rina.

When she wasn’t focusing on an assignment or study for exams, she was procrastinating, and nothing seemed to grasp her attention more than the sound of her housemate, Rebecca, laughing obnoxiously into her phone.

Every night like clockwork, a tirade of nonsense would overwhelm any hope of concentration. Even if she tried studying earlier in the day, the same thing would happen: Rebecca loudly chatting and complaining to her girlfriends, or talking dirty and flirting with her guy friends.

She’d leave dishes for Rina to clean, eating microwaved meals or junk food – despite seeing a Personal Trainer now and then, which she’d brag about – while Rina cooked and cleaned. Any attempts to discuss this would result in the subject being changed or deflected in some way.

For instance, reminding Rina, “We’re almost out of toilet paper,” before storming off to sit on the toilet while on her phone, as usual.

Frustrated, helpless and useless, Rina’s only chance of sweet release was masturbation. Despite her frustrations with Rebecca’s habits, deep down her primal eyes were aroused by her wide, outstanding posterior.

Using wet fingers to fiddle with her genitals while she dreamed of being buried beneath Rebecca’s dominating behind, hiding her restrained moans into a soft pillow until she was a sticky mess. Study could eventually continue, but the struggle was real and every day.

She confided in Mia, her friend and mentor, even the details of her masturbation fantasies, which had become a subject they shared as they explored the world of Kink at a light pace.

Mia was happy to console Rina for a time, but after months of this, she was exhausted.

Rina delighted in being tied up by the experienced and effortlessly confident Mistress Mia.

One night, after some enchanting, erotic torture, Rina was restrained and delicately stripped, revealing a flaccid, yet meaty, phallic growth that was swiftly realised to be her genitals.

“You’re full of surprises, aren’t you?”

She would kiss from Mia’s ankles up to her round butt, while Mia’s legs would slide up and down her erection, then kneading the balls of her feet into her groin and rubbing her to a state of longing to cum, edging her and reminding her, “Not yet.” She would have to restrain until Mia decided it was time.

From on her knees, Rina would inhale Mia’s crack, longing for a taste, eager for her next instruction to pleasure her. Mia’s perky nipples were erect and sensitive. Rina would circle her tongue around Mia's thick, dark nipple, sucking it to the back of her mouth.

Eventually Mia pondered, “You know, I’ve been thinking, I may just know a way to help with your struggles.”

Rina was desperate; her grades were slipping, assignments were being handed in late, so she believed she would do anything to change that.

 

Mia drove Rina to a quiet suburban home, decorated with green life and a well-tended-to garden. Upon entering, they both had to strip, which Mia insisted was a way of showing respect. They entered a dimly lit lounge room, where a mystic with long, flowing red hair stood with hands on hips.

“I’ve been expecting you. My name is Aedus.”

As Mia relayed Rina’s circumstances, Aedus seemed sceptical of her intentions and leered at Rina.

“You could be studying, but instead you’re here,” Aedus pointed out. She cupped Rina’s balls gently, though firmly, in her left hand. “These seeds of yours are taking charge when you should be in charge of your own life.”

Rina’s cock rested in both of Aedus’ hands as it expanded.

“If your loins are in control, then what happens when someone else controls your balls? We could control you like a puppet perhaps?”

A voluptuous woman, dressed in chain underwear, lay in the master bed, the sheets covering up to her hips.

“Who is our guest?”

“It’s Mia and her friend,” Aedus explained.

Jana seemed to be rubbing her bottom, like she had an itch. No sooner could flatulence be heard than a puff of smoke appearing behind her, rustling the bedsheets. As the smoke faded, a man with widened eyes was revealed behind her, holding her hips as his nether regions were stuck inside her.

Jana gestured to him, “Remember, if you bust your nut, you’re going right back where you came from. Is that what you want?”

He seemed to settle down and obediently say, “No, Goddess.” He carefully pulled out of her now lubricated poop chute. “I’ll go shower.”

As the Genie slipped away, Jana gestured with her hand for Rina to come closer. Rina slowly came forward.

“She is the one who’s studies and sleep are disturbed,” said Aedus.

“Ah, yes,” said Jana, “Mia discussed this with me some time ago.”

Jana stood up from the bed and looked at Rina with a puzzled expression.

“Why isn’t she kissing my feet?” she asked.

Before Rina could apologise in embarrassment, Aedus boomed, “Kiss her feet, now!”

Rina drooped to all fours and bent down to kiss the tops of each of Jana’s feet feverishly.

I didn’t know, Rina thought. She felt humiliation wash over her, more about being expected to know when she wasn’t informed than the actual act of worship.

“Let me read you.” Jana rested her fingertips on Rina’s temples. Her eyes closed and Rina did the same.

“You wish that you could study better, yet the energy you devote to the one who drains you says you’d rather eat ass than study.” Jana withdrew her hands, and both Jana and Rina opened their eyes.

“What my Genie can grant you is not a wish exactly,” Jana explained, “but a spell that grants you 24 hours for you to indulge your carnal desires. Know that it will only last for a single day. After that, everything is restored to normal. You alone will remember everything that happened, but as for your exams, you’re in good hands with Mistress Mia.”

As she cupped Rina’s balls in her hands, Jana whispered in her ear, “If you obey your Mistress, then your wish will be granted.”

A slap on the ass each, and the couple were sent on their kinky way.

 

On the day of her final exam, everything seemed to flow for Rina; she was on time, her answers were pencilled down confidently and with very little strain. She exited the lecture hall with a sense of relief, patting her satchel as she navigated the campus, but was soon approached by Rebecca’s Personal Trainer.

“Hey, Rina, are you ready?” She had her hands on her hips, appearing ready to get busy with her crop top and cotton leggings that stopped just above her hind legs. She had blonde hair with dark roots, tied up in a neat pony tail. Rina had admired her, indulging in fantasies of her, as she had shared with Mia. In person, she was lost for words.

“It’s me – Jess! We’re going to miss the dance, let’s go!”

Jess took Rina’s hand and placed it on the left of her lower waist and placed her right arm on Rina’s shoulder, taking the lead as they walked towards the nearest exit.

What is happening? Rina thought. Is this part of the wish?

They soon reached a park bench under the trees, as other students traversed the campus.

“Take a seat, our friends are coming.”

Rina sat on the bench, and to her surprise – and delight – Jess sat her pear-shaped bum down on her lap, as though it were an expected thing. She could smell the sunscreen on her skin, but then recognised Mia making her way towards the two of them from across the grass. She wore denim shorts and a light green crop top, her bob hairdo highlighted by the sun. Rina’s loins were starting to swell, excited to think what surprises the magic might conjure up.

Mia sat at the bench to remove her sandals. “Were you able to get the code from her?”

“I haven’t asked her yet.”

Rina was confused. “What code?”

“You stole one of my magic books and locked it in a safe.” Mia explained. “I need the code to the safe. Don’t play dumb.”

“If you tell us, then you can spoof in your pants all you want. So, what is it?”

Rina silently scrambled for words, but Mia was quick to be proactive.

“Let’s just go to her place, I know a few things we can try there.”

Jess stood up, brushing her bum as though she’d squashed a bug, then looked down at Rina to say, “That’s a shame.”

 

Mistress Mia and Jess arrived at the house and went straight to the living room, where Rina was promptly tied up in rope – by Mia’s skilled hands – and on all fours before Rebecca, who was sitting on the couch.

“Sit up, thief,” Jess ordered Rina, approaching to stand her freshly sweaty ass in front of her face.

“Have a smell of that,” she teased with a wiggle of her hips. The smell was overpowering at first, but Rina wanted to keep smelling as she indulged in the sensation of those cotton clad buttocks against her face.

Jess lowered her ass into a seated position while holding Rina’s head with her left hand, deeper into her crack so she couldn’t breathe.

“This is how you’ll get answers out of her,” she told Rebecca, “By controlling her breath. Don’t worry, Mia will guide you if you’re unsure about anything.”

Rina longed to kiss the toned buttocks that were in her face, her erection exposing her poorly hidden excitement.

“If you want a taste, you’ll have to give me that code.”

Rina had no idea, and could only utter a faint moan as the combination of the gag preventing her speech and her urgency to breathe took hold.

Ratnaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ratnaaa

“Suit yourself.” Jess released Rina and went to stand beside Mistress Mia, wanting to ensure her curves were out of Rina’s reach.

Rina took deep breaths through her nose, not wanting to choke on the gag.

“I should get going,” Jess said to Mia. They shared a tender kiss on the lips. “Give me a call when you break her.”

As soon as Jess left, Mia approached Rina to take hold of her leash and hand it over to Rebecca.

“Rina belongs to you now, Goddess Rebecca.”

Rebecca smiled and gave the leash a light tug, prompting Rina to make eye contact with Rebecca, along with a blush of humiliation.

“Has she apologised to you yet?”

“No. She never has.”

“How about you take your slippers off, so she can apologise more formally?”

As Rebecca stepped out of her slippers, Mia removed the gag from Rina’s wet mouth.

“If you don’t like what she says, let me know and she won’t say a word for another hour.”

Mia used her right foot to guide Rina’s head down to Rebecca’s warm and smelly feet, close enough to breathe on them.

“Do not kiss until she tells you,” Mia instructed firmly, adding a smack to each of Rina’s cute bum cheeks for good measure.

“Rina, I want you to apologise to Rebecca for disrespecting her and for fat shaming her.”

Rina was embarrassed at the accusation, but wondered if there was some truth to it.

“I’m sorry, Rebecca.”

Rina then kissed Rebecca’s feet and toes as she was seated on the couch.

Mia said, “Why don’t you turn around, Rebecca?”

She stood up and turned to face the couch. Mia appeared to be examining her, looking her up and down, and her gaze resting on her enormous posterior.

“Command your new pet to kneel behind you,” Mia gently instructed.

“Get behind me, pet.”

Already on her knees, Rina shuffled her way behind Rebecca, looking up at her. Rebecca looked down at Rina’s amusing position.

“Closer,” she commanded.

Rina trembled as she got close enough to Rebecca’s butt to be breathing on it.

“Good girl.”

Rebecca looked to Mistress for further input.

“Look at her bottom. Don’t you love it? She works so hard all day, so you’re going to kiss it when she tells you to. Understand?”

Rina could faintly smell the heat from Rebecca’s crack, feeling embarrassed and trying not to inhale.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Rebecca’s eyes were fixed to the ceiling, like she wasn’t sure if she could say what she was about to say.

“Umm, start… kissing my left… ass cheek, slave.”

Rina’s lips merely pressed against Rebecca’s pillow-like buttock, but Mia soon called her out.

“Louder kisses. Do it with enthusiasm. Show her that you want to please her and appreciate her.”

Rina extended her lips, her nose pressing into the booty-jelly, giving juicier and louder kisses as she was directed left and right.

“Stop. Use her face as a seat for a while.”

Mia held Rina’s head so she was looking up at the ceiling. Rebecca took her time getting her butt comfortably rested on Rina’s face.

“Don’t worry, she won’t break,” Mia assured.

Rebecca started fiddling with her phone, laughing at a text she received.

This had often been an annoyance for Rina; hearing obnoxious laughter in the other room as guys flirted with her and shared dirty jokes. Interruption of her solitude, and yet envious of the attention she was receiving, despite her daily complaining and self-centred attitude. Now she was smothered beneath her and couldn’t even breathe through the irritating laughter, oblivious to her suffering now more than ever.

Mia smiled and rested a hand on Rebecca’s waist, moving in to whisper, “Your pleasure at her expense.” She then indulged in a sadistic laugh.

 

It was clear that being dominated in this way was turning her on, much to her humiliation. Mistress Mia decided it was time for Rina to be locked into the smother box she had set up, while teasing her cock and balls.

“Put these gloves on," Mia whispered to Rebecca, "You should never have to get your hands dirty merely for her pleasure.”

 

Buried beneath Rebecca and cuffed to the smother box, Rina could only squirm and struggle.

Mia held Rina’s tender, though swollen, length between two fingers and said, “They don’t know what we go through, do they?”

Rebecca bashfully murmured, “No.”

Mia gently spat on Rina’s cock, stroking it gently and adding more spit until it was glistening and swelling with desire. She then released the cock to twitch in the air, exposing Rina’s desires for attention.

“I haven’t allowed her to cum for over a month, because she wasn’t studying like she should’ve been,” Mia shared, as she dug her fingernails into Rina’s scrotum. “If she doesn’t cum, it’ll be frustrating for her and she’ll be begging for you to touch it again.”

Rina couldn’t believe what she was hearing. It was up to Rebecca to decide if she deserved the pleasure.

“Give it a try,” Mia encouraged Rebecca, “She can’t hurt you.”

Rebecca gingerly ran her gloved fingertips and thumbs up and down the shaft. Rina was peeved that Rebecca was using both hands to do so little and that Mia wasn’t correcting her. A thought that was interrupted by Mia slapping Rina’s thigh.

“Don’t get too hard, calm yourself a little.”

Rina writhed as she couldn’t stand being unable to take a breath any longer.

“Rebecca?” Mia brought her attention to the writhing by looking down. Rebecca shuffled forward allowing Rina some gasps of relief. A little clear pre-cum drizzled down the length. Hands were withdrawn and Mia tapped the pre-cum with her index finger.

“Not yet,” she advised. Rina was getting close.

 

Suddenly, the front door burst open and the Genie raced into the living room with a ruby necklace in his fist.

“I have it!” laughed the Genie. Mia was unphased, while Rebecca was in a panic and breathing rapidly.

“What is going on?” Rebecca gasped.

Mia rose up and removed her crop top.

“Don’t worry, he can’t hurt us. He just needs to be put back in his bottle. If he has an orgasm, he goes straight home.” She began peeling off her denim shorts as a smile spread across the Genie’s face.

“That won’t work this time.” He knelt down beside Rina and Rebecca to apply the ruby necklace to Rina’s neck. She felt a warm glow emanate from the necklace.

“What is he doing?” Rina asked. Mia threw her shorts to the ground and went to slap the Genie, trampling Rina along the way.

“You’re too late,” smiled the Genie as he rubbed his fiery cheek. “Rina and the necklace are now one. It cannot be removed. Oh, and you should find a better hiding place for your magic books in future.”

“Is that how you removed it?” Mia asked, her expression sinking with realisation.

“I’m free now,” said the Genie as he breezed towards the exit, “that’s all that matters.”

During the commotion, Rebecca had settled her behind back onto the smother box, leaving Rina squirming and struggling to cry out, every noise muffled under Rebecca’s weight.

Mia’s attention was brought to the sound of Rina knocking on the smother box.

“Rebecca, get up!” Mia ordered. Rebecca shot up, one hand still on her chest, still shaken from the break-in. Rina gasped and coughed, relieved to be breathing again.

Mia knelt down to sit on Rina’s balls, snatching a bottle of body oil she’d set on the floor earlier. She oiled up her toned body and then oiled up Rina’s cock.

“We still need that code,” Mia told Rebecca.

Mia started gliding her ass crack up and down Rina’s shaft, bouncing on her balls each time she landed.

“Rebecca, relax and chat on your phone and keep teasing our little thief.”

“Yes, Mistress Mia,” Rebecca responded obediently.

Rebecca would pinch Rina’s nipples every so often, while demanding a reluctant, “Yes, Goddess Rebecca,” or, “I will keep doing the chores,” any time she caught a breath.

“Good girl,” Rebecca would repeat after giving each command.

“You can’t move?”

“You can’t speak?”

“Why not?”

Knowing upon catching a breath, there wasn’t much chance to answer questions.

“Is that annoying?”

Only beginning to let out a panting, “Yes,” as Rebecca’s weight enveloped her face.

“I think she’s enjoying it,” Mia teased. “She’ll embrace it soon and everything you inflict will be a pleasure.”

Rebecca continued with her phone call.

Rina was soon permitted a breath, only to be told off by Rebecca again.

“I’m on the phone right now, don’t interrupt.”

Mindless verbal degradation that once irritated Rina had become such a turn on.

 

The sensation of Mia’s ass-job, combined with Rebecca’s hazing finally had Rina surrendering to eruption.

Rebecca made a startled noise, and Mia sat still to deprive the twitching member as Rina’s cum streamed down, her sex reaching out for any sensation, to be engulfed in pleasure just once more. No such luck.

Rebecca stood up to allow Rina some air finally.

Rina could hear Mistress Mia’s gentle laugh, while Rebecca simply uttered, “OK then...”

Mia gave the balls a couple of nudges with the riding crop, then gently slid the tip of it along the twitching shaft. It felt nice, but it was such a tease; there was no hope of being brought back to that euphoric state.

“I think it’s time for you to go back into your bottle,” Mia teased Rina.

“What about the code?” asked Rina.

“Too late for that now,” Mia stated flatly. “Just a carrot to keep you chasing. The spell will be lifted once this day has run its course, but until then, you belong to Jana. Now, I’m going to get a towel to wipe up and have a shower.”

Rina was resigned to her humiliated and sweaty mess.

Mia left disappointed.

Rebecca just nudged and poked Rina’s sides for a while with her feet, until a sudden puff of smoke whisked Rina away, the smoke becoming a grey stream that slipped out through the nearest window. 

 

 

Published 
Written by sourmilk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments