Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mate's Power

"Fated mates are forced to come together for the first time to save their lives."

6
2 Comments 2
610 Views 610
3.2k words 3.2k words

Maddox, Cassian, Kai, and Lyra were captured and imprisoned by the dragon riders of The North. They sat around a small fire in the center of a dark cave, enclosed by a set of thick gold bars. They knew the only way to escape was to power up the Pyrine Stone and use its power to unlock the gate at the cave's entrance. The stone's power was dwindling, as was the magic inside the three males, thus rendering it impossible to use their magic to power the stone.

"We could risk it and drain our magic into the stone, but that will leave us weak and unable to fly to Fort Avellen when we escape. We need whatever energy we have left to make it that far," Kai said, sitting on the rock next to Lyra.

"There has to be other ways to conjure power," Cassian said, as he gazed into the fire.

"Lyra, do you still have the bone necklace the priestess gifted you in the city?" Maddox asked. "I think that can hold enough power to at least raise the gate far enough for us to crawl beneath."

"No, I left it in at the palace to keep my pack light. I wanted to keep it safe and out of enemy hands. It was too risky."

"If only we had a set of fated mates here," Mumbled Maddox, as he threw pebbles into the fire in front of him.

"Mates?" Lyra asked, unsure of most things in the Fae realm. She was taken from the mortal world and transformed into Fae when the King of Jericho captured her to use her as a slave. Maddox and his court saved her from his dungeons and have been trying to teach her as much as they could in the short time she has been with them. It was too risky to send her back to the mortal realm, so Maddox and his Royal Court took her in.

"Yes, true mates conjure immense power during their first mating," Maddox responded. "Especially if the female has high amounts of magic in her blood. When the female climaxes, her magic splits, and the male takes it as his own. Not only does it power up the male and make him stronger, but it weakens the female for a short time after the act. It's why males are required to tend to the female after the first mating. If the female has high amounts of power the male takes more and weakens the female to an almost deadly degree. The more power that is taken; the stronger the bond of the mates. Once the male takes her power, it's as if a part of her lives within him. It's what makes males so protective of their mates. If their mate dies, a part of the male dies with them... the power they took from the first mating. If they were able to touch the rock during the climax, enough power could be transported in the stone to open ten gates."

"We do have a set of mates here," Cassian said quietly. Lyra looked at him suspiciously considering she was the only female in the cave. She always felt drawn to Cassian, Maddox's First General, Guard, and "Death Singer", but she thought it was only in her head. A strange desire to be near him because of his strength and power. She felt safe near him, that was all it was, right?

"What are you talking about, Cassian?" said Kai with a confused glance.

"Lyra and I... we're mates."

A silence filled the cave. Everything Lyra felt for Cassian now made sense. She knew deep down there was something there. She knew her draw to him was intense and something she couldn't ignore. She felt it from him also. He was always lingering nearby, aware of her surroundings and safety. If there was danger lurking, Cassian always made his way to her side. She thought he just knew her vulnerability as a new Fae unable to control her powers. But it was more... he was her mate.

"It's okay Lyra, I'm not asking you to do anything you are uncomfortable with. You are not required to be with me, or share any of your power with me."

Lyra was still struck with silence. What did he think her feelings were towards him? She never considered what it would be like to be with him, in that way. But the more she considered it, she knew it was important. She knew it was the only way out of this prison. If anyone deserved her power, it was Cassian. He would use it well and she could trust him with it. There was no one else she would rather give it to.

"How long did you know?" Lyra said to Cassian, in a low whisper.

"I knew something was different the first time I saw you in The King's dungeons. The pull to you was instant. I had never felt anything like it. You were in a vulnerable position, weak and confused. I wanted nothing more than to come to your side and take you in my arms to protect you. Every day it got stronger and the need kept growing. I felt it snap into place during the Northern battle. Seeing you carried away by Byron's dragon was the moment I knew. I have never felt rage and fear like I did at that moment. I know you have felt it too... I saw it in your eyes every time you looked at me."

"I did. I had no idea what it was or why I was feeling those things."

"Well, now you know." His eyes met hers with timidness and uncertainty. He quickly looked back into the fire not knowing how to proceed. he pushed his long hair out of his eyes and leaned his strong tattooed forearms against his knees.

"We have to do it. No one knows we're here and it's our only way to safety. We'll die in this prison if we don't figure out a way to power the Pyrine Stone."

"I'm not going to force you to mate with me Lyra. This is a huge decision and will affect our entire lives. I want you to think this through before we do this. I can't let you make this decision lightly."

Lyra placed her hand on Cassian's forearm. He looked at her with a serious stare, relaying a message of deep understanding and apology. Cassian wanted Lyra more than anything, but they were nowhere near making a decision like this. He didn't want her to feel pressured into anything. He would take care of her and be there for her until their last breath, but she couldn't know that... not as deeply as she should.

Lyra stood quickly and grabbed their only blanket from the packs near the wall of the prison, and one of the torches they lit earlier. "I've made my decision." She turned toward the back of the cave and started for the dark tunnel. Cassian had no choice but to follow her. He picked up the Pyrine Stone and stalked after her into the darkness. He had to talk to her and sort all of this out before she did something she would regret.

Back in the deep recesses of the cave sat a dark alcove. It was far enough away to give them plenty of privacy. Lyra laid the blanket down and turned to find Cassian standing behind her.

"Before you say anything, Cassian, I want you to know that I am okay with this. I trust you with everything and I know my magic is safe with you. There is no one else I would trust with this part of me. This is our only hope and without it, we will die."

"Your magic is safe with me Lyra. I will protect it with everything I have." Deep down Cassian knew he wouldn't just protect her magic, he would also protect her. Once this act was complete, he was hers. He was ready to give himself to her and he hoped she understood the weight of this choice. "If you want to stop at any time, please tell me and I will listen."

Lyra nodded and looked down at her feet. Cassian took a step forward and grabbed her face in his hands. "I will take this slow."

He kissed her forehead and let his hands fall down her back. Lyra began to unbutton her dress as Cassian slipped off his leathers. She was shy and modest and was worried Cassian would judge her nerves. When she looked up into his eyes all she could see was worry and care. Did he want to do this with her? Was he doing this just to save his brothers' lives? She took a deep breath and nodded to begin. Cassian wasted no time and planted a soft kiss on her lips. His warm hard body pressed against her and his hands held her face. Her breathing turned ragged when she felt something click inside her chest. She suddenly knew this would be the best decision she ever made.

He led her to the blanket, gently laid her down in the torchlight light, and kneeled next to her. He knew she wasn't experienced, so he took the lead. He looked over her naked body with reverence. He wanted to be gentle. She had never been with a fae male and her body needed to be prepared. His hand stroked her belly, up between her breasts and to the side of her neck. He laid down next to her and placed her head on his arm for support. He gently placed his lips to hers and took in her taste. Their lips moved together more passionately than they were ready for. His fingers lazily made their way down her belly and softly grazed her center. Her body jerked with anticipation and her legs spread with want. She moaned in surprise as his finger dipped lower through her soft slit, massaging the slick moisture through her lips. Her body responded instantly. Everything in her screamed for Cassian.

"Is this okay?" he whispered. She nodded as her eyelids fluttered. Her body writhed under his soft touches. She never felt anything like Cassian's touch. It was like he knew exactly what she needed.

Her clit grew hard and her nipples stiffened with want. Cassian slowly entered her with a thick finger to get her ready for him. He knew she needed to be wet enough to take his cock. He needed to massage her opening to stretch and ready her. His length was larger than any mortal and her body would struggle to hold him.

"I need to get you really wet for me," he whispered. "This may hurt, Lyra, but I will be as gentle as I can." Her chest rose and fell with jerky breaths. She nodded wearily and held his eyes with lustful worry. "Trust me," he said into her ear as he slowly pushed in a second finger. She was so tight. He knew this would have to be slow. He pulsed his fingers in and out of her while he kissed her full lips. Her hips began to match his thrusts and her entrance began to open with desire, making room for a third finger. He began to move his fingers quickly, shaking them with a soft vibration deep inside of her. Her clit began to twitch and the wetness of her pussy made his breathing erratic. He needed to be inside of her. Deep inside of his beautiful mate.

EmmaRocsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRocsi


He grabbed her hand and placed it on his long shaft. She sucked in a sharp breath knowing she couldn't hold it inside of her. It was thick and long. She wasn't prepared for what was to come.

"Don't worry, Lyra, I will prepare you. I will take care of everything and I will take care of you." He rolled on top of her and placed his member at her entrance. He gently pushed his tip into her with a soft nudge. She gasped and arched her back, her breaths coming quickly. He pulled out slowly and pressed again, entering a little more. The pressure was almost too much as his dick stretched her. His movements were slow and steady, so slow that her pussy began to throb. He was barely in when he pulled back out, slowly caressing her clit with his other hand. She wanted him fully, but her body wouldn't take him. His name escaped her lips as he pushed slowly in again. Her legs shook with pain and pleasure as he teased her opening.

"Yes, you're doing amazing," he whispered.


"You're hurting me Cassian."


"I'm so sorry Lyra. Do you want me to stop?"


"No, please don't stop, Baby."

Cassian's breath caught at the last word... Baby. "Look at me, Lyra. I need you to spread your legs wider for me, Baby, it will make it easier."

She did as he said, spreading her feet as wide as she could. Her knees fell open and his body fit perfectly between them. He slid even deeper, stretching her opening so far a whimper escaped her.

"I know, Baby, I know. I'm almost there," he said softly as he continued to move gently into her.

She felt him push fully in. A soft thrust to lay fully against her. She arched her back as he gathered her fully into his arms. A sob escaped her and she buried her face into his neck.

"Cassian, oh my God."

"Yes Baby, I'm in deep. You feel so good. Perfect, as if my body was made for yours."

He pulled out slowly and looked down to see where their bodies connected. Blood coated her thighs. "I'm hurting you Lyra... I can't do this."


"No Cassian, please. I need you. I need this every day. Please give this to me every single day."

He looked down at her wet eyes and caressed her cheek. "Call me and I will come. I will lay you down and make love to you whenever you need me, Baby. I am yours."

She breathed as he pushed into her again, pace slowly quickening as her tight pussy stretched to fit him. He held her close to his hard chest. Her juices poured out of her to help fit his length. Her breaths quickened and he could tell she was close as her pussy throbbed around his shaft. He thrust deeply into her, rubbing his body against her hard clit. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his dick massaged her from the inside. He needed to be deeper, closer... he needed to feel every inch of her.

"Wider, baby, I need your legs wider. I can't get deep enough. Spread your legs for me Lyra."

Her knees fell open as far as she could push them. She wanted him to have all of her.

"Yes, just like that, baby."

His body lay flush to hers, his weight heavy on her breasts as his thrusts grew steady and deep. One after another, deeper and harder. He could feel her body tense and her breaths become choppy. She was getting close.

"I'm almost there, Cassian, harder! Please!"
"Put your hand on the stone, Love. I've got you."

Her pussy throbbed around his hard cock. Her body began to shake and her wide-spread legs jerked. She screamed with pleasure. Tears spilled down her cheeks and her back arched to him. He held her tight, focusing on her face to make sure she was okay. Her breaths were heavy and out of control. Cassian pushed as deep as he could, his cock so hard and thick, she could feel every inch of him. Her clit pulsed against him and her nipples were hard on his chest. She pushed her hips hard against him as he moved his body against her pulsing mound. His hard cock filled every inch of her. He placed his hand on top of hers as her magic pulsed through him. Into his heart, into his blood, and into the stone. He broke apart on top of her. Moans escaped his lips as his hard cock released his seed deep inside his beautiful mate.

"Fuck, Lyra, you are mine. Forever."


He felt her panting beneath him, her relaxing body still subtly shaking under his hard body. Their juices mixed on her thighs. He lifted his head to take in her beautiful face. He pulled out slowly and with great care, knowing her opening would be hurt. He fell to her side and pushed her hair from her face.

"Cassian..."

"I'm here Love, I've got you, everything is okay. Lyra? Lyra, baby, are you okay? Lyra!"


She lay limp next to him. Her skin was pale and her lips were blue. Her eyes tried to open. She tried to look at him to reassure him she was okay, but she was so tired. She was so weak.

"Cassian, I... I can't..."

"No... NO! Lyra, look at me! I'll make everything okay, just stay with me!"

Lyra's breathing turned shallow. He rose quickly and picked up his leathers off the floor next to her. He clumsily put them on and covered Lyra with the blanket. He needed Maddox. Lyra's powers weren't this strong were they? Did he take too much of her? Did the stone? Cassian sprinted from the alcove to where Kai and Maddox sat near the fire. They looked up at him hopeful, but soon realized the terror etched on Cassian's face.

"Maddox, she's dying. We need to help her."

Maddox rose from his seat and grabbed the packs on the wall. The tunnel seemed darker and the distance grew longer. Minutes felt like hours as Cassian sprinted to her side. The three males dropped to their knees beside her. Cassian felt her pulse. It was there but faint. Kai dug through the packs for anything that could help. Maddox knew what he saw. He had seen a female in this state many years ago when he lived in the village with his mother.

"She's powerful. Your bond is strong, Cassian. Being that she is a new Fae, most of her powers must have remained untouched and dormant. Not only did she give massive amounts to you, but she gave even more to the stone. She is depleted and it's going to take time to rebuild her magic. You need to stay with her. Tend to her, keep her warm and fed. Kai and I will open the gate and find help. We need a med-witch... it's the only way she will survive this. There is a med-witch living in a small village on the eastern shores and she owes me a favor. It's about a two-day flight from here."

"Hurry Maddox, I can't lose her," Cassian said, as he picked up his mate's body from the floor and held her to him. How could he do this to her? This was his fault. He would do anything to keep her alive; absolutely anything. The rage began to bubble up. The power that resided in him was stronger than it had ever been before and he was ready to kill for her. Kill anyone that ever tried to take her from him. Kill anyone that tried to hurt her. She was his and he was primal.

Published 
Written by KikiPeach
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments