Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Vampire's Servant

"Two dark vampires try to save their servant girl's poisoned body which turns into an erotic experience."

14
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Leon and Tarrik lived as vampires for 500 years but had never seen someone affected by Harlin's poison like Alara. Her body was turning pale and her breathing was turning shallow. Alara was their servant and had been with them for so long, and they grew to care for her.

"Alara will die if we don't extract the poison from her blood. She is on the verge of death, we have to do something," Tarrik said, wearily.

Leon looked at him with fear and uncertainty. "We will kill her if we try to bite her. We won't be able to control our urges. We have grown to care for her, which means her blood will weaken our minds more than if we were to drink from a stranger."

"One of us will have to stay alert while the other bites. She will become weak and will need to be protected. I will hold her still and stop you when you begin to lose yourself." Tarrik said, knowing that Leon's monster was harder to break than anyone's.

"Don't let me kill her. Stop me when her color starts to return. Have your dagger close if things get out of hand."

Tarrik nodded, pulled his dagger from his side, and set it on the table next to them. He pulled Alara to his chest and wrapped an arm around her waist and the other around the front of her shoulders.

"Stay with us, Alara. This will be quick; I won't let him harm you," Tarrik whispered to her.

Leon prepared himself mentally. He wet his fangs and stepped close to her. He moved her chin upwards to expose her soft pulsing neck, and he licked her skin to prepare his bite.

Leon pushed Alara to the wall gently, pinning Tarrik to the wall behind her. He held her tight as Leon set his fangs against her skin. Alara's breathing grew heavy with fear. His bite nicked her neck, and she gasped in pain, but the pain quickly subsided as his suck grew intense. She felt her blood leave her body and, with it, her awareness. The intimacy was too much to take. Her body began to succumb to his slow sucking, and she began to squirm against him. Tarrik began to grow worried, and he did everything he could to ignore her ass against his length. He held her tight around her waist and chest, trying to ignore her heavy breathing and writhing.

"Leon, stop! You will suck her dry, let up." Tarrik pushed Leon away with strong force. Leon's pupils dilated, and his awareness slowly came back. Alara's breathing was still ragged, and she grew limp in Tarrik's arms. He had to hold her up to keep her legs from collapsing under her. Leon's mouth was coated with blood as he licked his fangs for one last taste. Tarrik's hand accidentally grazed the underside of Alara's breast, so full and heavy. His manhood grew as her nipples hardened under her thin white dress.

"She is still weak, Leon. The poison is still running through her veins."

Leon's lips turned up into a subtle smile as he stepped close to her, once again, this time taking in the other side of her slim neck. Her breath hitched as his teeth entered her, and Leon's body drew achingly close. Tarrik was up against the wall holding her safe as her ass began to writhe against him. His length throbbed under her touch. He tried to stay present to keep her safe and to keep Leon from killing her. The metallic aroma of her blood flooded the air. Tarrik could barely keep himself from sinking his teeth into her neck. His mind started to cloud as Leon continued to feed. Leon sucked harder, and his hands moved to her full breasts. He pushed his leg between her thighs so she could grind her throbbing pussy on him. The intimacy of taking blood was consuming them, and their minds were beginning to blur. He pushed his knee harder between her legs and could feel her juices leaking out of her warm center. She gasped as Leon's tongue licked her neck to finish his job.

"You're done, Leon. The poison is gone; we need to get her to bed to rest."

Leon's eyes were still distant. His lips were so close to hers, ready to consume her. He pushed down her soft white dress to reveal her hard nipples, and Tarrik began to lose himself,f too. Leon flicked each nipple and rolled them between his fingers before he placed his blood-coated mouth against them. He sucked and licked gently to make sure she felt every single movement of his tongue.

"Leon, we have to stop..." Tarrik said sternly while her ass dug into his hard cock. It broke him down, and he let out a deep breath onto her freshly sucked neck. Tarrik's grip loosened on her waist, and he was ready to grab her center and pull her harder to him. Leon's mouth wasn't finished with what he started. He took her chin tight in his grip and placed his bloody mouth against hers. His large hard body pressed hard against hers and made her fall deeper into Tarrik's writhing cock. He pressed his tongue deep into her mouth and pushed his hand between her legs to feel the wetness coating her soft lips.

"I need this dress off, Alara. I'm going to fuck this pussy while I suck your decadent neck."

"Yes, please... I want it." Alara said with an eager plea.

Leon pulled her dress over her head and revealed her naked body. Tarrik's hands wrapped around her so she wouldn't collapse. He held her full breasts as he kissed her neck from behind. The blood from the wound Leon created fell to his lips. His eyes dilated, and his hunger surged. He couldn't help himself; he was lost. He fell hypnotized by her warm blood and lost himself in the grinding of her naked ass on his hard thick cock. Alara's breathing was heavy. She placed her hands over Tarrik's and squeezed his hands hard over her breasts. Leon's hand continued to massage between her legs as he looked directly into her innocent eyes. His thick fingers felt her tight hole, and he knew he needed his dick wrapped up deep inside it.

"Is your pussy wet for me, Alara? Do you want me inside you?" Leon said as his dark eyes peered deeply into hers.

Alara's hands fell beside her. She could feel Tarrik's legs up against hers. She reached behind her and pulled his cock out of his pants so it would be up against her naked ass. It was hard and thick. She put it between her legs so he could feel the wetness on her thighs. She moved her ass so his dick slid between her wetness as it slowly grazed Leon's fingers on her clit. her body began to writhe as Leon shook his fingers back and forth with quick vibrations. Her pussy was so wet and ready.

Tarrik lifted her from him and carried her to the bed. He positioned himself behind her, up against the headboard, holding her close. Alara laid against his chest as Tarrik slowly pulled her legs open to ready her. Leon made his way to her, unlacing his back leather pants and putting his long black hair back into a bun so he could push his face deep into her.

Leon's muscular, tattooed body knelt on the bed before her. His long tongue escaped his lips as he lowered himself to her throbbing warm entrance. He slowly and gently licked her clit, not giving her too much too soon. He gave her just enough to torture her and make her cry out in need. Tarrik sat naked behind her body and massaged her breasts until her nipples created hard peaks; his dick hard on her back twitching with need. He thrust slowly into her back in soft movements to help move her body into Leon's mouth to intensify the licks.

"Spread your legs wide for me, baby... so I can fuck you with my fingers," Leon said from below.

She did as he said and spread her feet as far as possible. Tarrik grabbed her knees and pulled them outwards, and held them there firmly so her pussy was fully available for Leon. Leon slowly and carefully pushed a finger up against her dripping womanhood. He didn't enter her; he just moved his finger around, wringing her entrance and watching it twitch with anticipation. Her breathing began to grow heavy. Tarrik's dick continued to grind into her, pushing her hips up to meet Leon's hand. They were slowly driving her mad. Her head fell back onto Tarrik's hard chest as she begged Leon to enter her. Slowly, he pressed his finger in. He thrust it gently into the dark wet tightness and fucked her over and over again until she was ready for two. As his fingers slid into her, he kissed her clit with his warm bloody mouth and flicked her with his warm tongue.

Tarrik pushed her gently forward and moved out from behind her. He needed to kiss those beautiful lips as he stroked his cock. It was already wet with the juices of her pussy. He lay next to her while Leon fucked her with his fingers and began to kiss her gently. He held her hands above her head with one hand and stroked his huge dick with the other. Three fingers entered her below as Leon kissed her throbbing clit. Deep inside her, he began to shake his fingers vigorously, pushing her walls out to stretch and ready her for his hard throbbing cock. Alara had never felt anything so good. She had never been with a man before, and now she was with two. Her body was experiencing feelings she didn't know were possible. She wanted to forever be Tarrik and Leon's playground.

Leon needed to be inside her. His dick was twitching with need, and her pussy was wet, stretched, and prepared. She wanted to be sandwiched between them, feeling these two men from all angles. Leon slowly moved up her body. His dick lightly touched her opening to tease her. He pushed her knees out and grabbed her neck with one hand to steady her.

"Be a good girl for me," he whispered so quietly she could barely make out his words. "Your pussy is wet and ready... spread your legs and let me go deep. baby."

He slipped the tip into her tight opening. She jerked with pain and gasped with need. Tarrik took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes.

"It's okay, baby... I'm right here; look at me. We won't hurt you."

She looked at him with worried passion as Tarrik pushed his throbbing cock into the side of her wide-spread thigh. Leon pushed his dick a little deeper into her wet hole. A tear escaped her eye and she fell to the bed. Tarrick wiped it away and gently kissed her lips to distract her from the beautiful pain. Leon wasn't completely in when he pulled out again, to the tip. He pulsed himself in small movements... pushing the very tip in and out to tease her. Her mouth fell open in delight, and her back arched off the bed. Tarrik's fingers fell onto her clit to rub it gently while Leon's tip bounced at the edge of her.

"I need all of you, Leon. I need your dick deep in me. Fill me, please."

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

"Your wish is my command."

He slowly pushed himself into her fully, so slow she could feel every inch of her stretch around him. His cock twitched as it pushed in deeper, hitting her G-spot hard. Her body spasmed, and her legs twitched. Tarrik's finger pressed hard to her clit as he moved them back and forth, hard and steady. Leon's dick was deep now. His body pressed hard against her womanhood. Alara moaned with desire. She couldn't hold in the gasps of pleasure and pain.

"Is this what you wanted, Alara?"

"More..."

"I have only just started. You are about to feel me squirt my seed deep inside you."

She gasped as he pulled out slowly and entered her deeply again. Her juices leaked out of her body in need. Leon's movements were slow and hard. The tip of his long dick pushed into her cervix at every thrust. He pushed as deeply as he could go and ground his hard body onto her mound. He pushed Tarrik's fingers hard onto her clit with his heavy hips, sandwiching them between him and her. Her body writhed with pleasure as she felt Tarrik's dick next to her thigh, humping her to get himself off. Leon's dick pulled out again and entered her hard. His thrusts grew heavier but remained slow. His dick stretched her with every single thrust, making her g-spot ache. Her back arched as he pounded her. Her breathing became choppy, and her eyes squeezed shut. She began to shake uncontrollably as he massaged her from the inside with his hard long cock. Her legs fell open wider, and she screamed his name. His body lay flush to hers, her hard nipples grazing his chest.

He grabbed her chin in his hand, "Look at me while you cum."

She opened her eyes and saw his dark eyes staring into her soul and the blood on his lips as his fangs shined in the firelight. Her body fell apart all over him. Her pussy widened as his dick pounded. Her clit twitched under his hips, and her body shook.

"Louder baby, I want to hear you scream my name."

He took her into his arms as her whole body tensed around him. Her breathing grew low and heavy. His name escaped her lips, and her nails dug into his back. He pounded hard, over and over again, feeling every single inch of her warm center tightening around him. Tarrik fucked his cock next to her as he fell apart. His cum squirted all over her side. Leon's breath became heavy at the sight.

"Im going to cum hard Alara. I'm going to give you every ounce of my creamy seed."

"Give it to me... I want to feel all of you."

He continued to pound as his breath hitched. He groaned deeply as his liquid spilled deep into her. His thrust grew hard and quick as he moaned in pleasure. She felt warmth fill her deep. It poured out of her as he ground his hips hard into her, spilling onto the sheets below.

"You're mine, Alara—all mine. This pussy belongs to me, and I plan to fuck it just like this every day. Do you understand?" he whispered, knowing full well that next time, it would be Tarrik fucking this gorgeous pussy while he held her legs open from behind, watching her cunt twitch, stretch, and pulse with need.

She nodded her head and writhed against his quaking body, falling apart with him again. She held him close and shook with desire. Her pussy pulsed around him as his dick throbbed against her walls. Harder he pushed. His intensity was earth-shattering.

They slowed together with deep, heavy breaths. He pulled out of her slowly, knowing her pussy would be hurt and bleeding... perfect for another feast for his bloodthirsty mouth.

Published 
Written by KikiPeach
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments