Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There She Was

"Seduced by a beauty"

5
4 Comments 4
5.4k Views 5.4k
659 words 659 words
There she was just dancing in the club, swaying and playing to the swirling sounds. This girl had me entranced. Her hair was long, black, almost blue, and she shook it like a mane. 'She could whip me with that,' I thought, as I watched her lush, lithe, body gliding to the beat.

I was there with work friends. We had agreed a night out, as a chance to mix. It was different to the work mode we were usually in. 

Bob leaned towards me and whispered, winking, 'Karen is getting a bit of a headache, so I have said I will go for a bit of a walk with her.' 

'Sure,' I said to him. 'It's not the best area to walk around on your own'. I smiled, and said, 'Tell her I hope the headache passes.'

So saying, I stood up and walked to the bar, where Jeremy was getting served. While we waited for drinks, we chatted, and he asked if I had seen the girl in the green dress. 'Bloody stunning' stated Jeremy, his eyes seeming to drool.

I thought to myself that she was out of his league, mine too come to that. We took drinks back to our table, for the rest of our little group. Fiona was making eyes at Jeremy, but he could not see it, so I nudged him and said, 'Fiona would be blown away if you asked her to dance.' Truth be told I would not have said no to being blown by Fiona. She was a good ten years my senior, but knew how to take control of a guy. She had almost made me cum once, stroking my cock through my trousers as we stood by the photocopier. I watched them walking onto the dance floor, Fiona looking like a fox who had stolen the bait. I wished her dress was a foot shorter. 

I spotted the dark haired dancer, and felt myself getting stiff as she captured my attention.

AmeliaSanchez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaSanchez

As the spotlights shone, her breasts were highlighted by the darkness behind her. It was obvious that she did not wear a bra, as the well rounded mounds jiggled against the clinging fabric. Her legs were bare, made taut by the earthy dancing.

I asked myself if she was wearing knickers, and found the thought of her naked beneath that dress made me start to sweat with desire. I actually felt light headed for a moment. I wrestled with my thoughts. Should I ask for a dance, or go and relieve myself? Dancing won. I went straight to her, and she smiled; a laser smile that made my knees weak. There was no need for words. She moved away from the friends she was partying with, turning her attention to me.

We moved to the music. It felt like we were stood outside of the surroundings, lost in a moment of our own. The dancing girl moved closer, her warm breath sweet upon my neck. As she put her arms around me, I pulled her closer, so tight we seemed like one. Holding her lovely ass in my hands, I kept her locked in place. Her breasts pressed against my chest and her nipples rubbed me through my thin shirt. I could tell she was wearing no underwear, and as I felt for it, she looked at me, laughing without sound. My cock was stiff, pressing against her crotch. As I held her, I could feel her hips moving against me as she nibbled at my neck.

The music came to an end, and she said, 'I have to go now, but thanks for the dance.'

I watched frozen, as she made her way out with her friends.

I returned to where Bob and Fiona and the others were. They had not missed me. Karen said, 'Oh where have you been?'

'Oh, just in outer space,' I replied.

Published 
Written by DB5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments