Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There She Wasn't

"the night still had some surprises"

1
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My head felt woozy, and the music hammered hypnotic rhythms into my head, as I walked back towards the table where my friends were. Passing the bar, I noticed the barmaid had a sexy smile on her lips. I thought it was just for me, but, before I could make a fool of myself, a voice in my head told me I was letting my imagination run away with me.

'Drink can play hell with your thinking' I thought to myself, as I sat down at the table where my friends were congregated. It was clear that no one had noticed I had been gone.

"Been for a piss mate?" asked Bob, as I took the empty seat next to him.

"Yeah did you get some fresh air then?" I replied.

"Er well yes thanks," he blurted, before saying "it was quite refreshing" 

I asked Bob whether the fresh air and exercise had helped with Karen's headache, and he told me it had. The glance they exchanged suggested there had been something more than fresh air involved.

"I need the toilet myself," Bob said, rising from his seat "back soon."

As he walked off, Karen slid across to where he had been sitting. Leaning in close to me, she whispered, "I have cum leaking from my crack." Not for the first time with Karen, I felt lost for an answer.

Keeping my composure, I whispered back, "I am here if you need a refill."

Squeezing my shoulder, Karen whispered, "I don't think Bob is the kind of guy that likes threesomes, he's nowhere near as big as you."

She was licking her lips as I looked at her, and I whispered back, "I imagine you can be very persuasive, are you staying with Bob tonight?"

Karen quietly replied, "Yes I am, Bob said he would order a taxi after he had been for a pee, so it should be here soon." Her phone buzzed, and she said, "that's Bob, the taxi is on its way"

Squeezing her hand, I replied, "Well goodnight then Karen, it's been good"

As only Karen can, she leered, and hissed, "Just think about what you are missing while I am giving him a blow job in the cab."

My reply to this barb, was to say "I will, but not as much as you," thinking to myself 'not often I get the last word in with her.'

As she rose to leave, I noticed a slight damp patch on her skirt, and dirt on her sleeve. I suddenly felt arousal, and a kind of jealousy.

After she had gone, I looked down at my drink, collecting my thoughts. I became aware of a large deep cleavage in front of me at eye level, and a voice saying "This drink is for you" and, as I raised my head up further, saw the voice came from the full, red, lips of the barmaid who had been smiling earlier. The smile was still there, sexier and sweeter than before.

"Thanks" I said, thinking Bob had ordered it.

"I saw where you were sitting and brought it over myself when I got the chance" she said, oozing charm.

"I think that kind of personal service makes all the difference" I returned, holding the gaze in her eyes in mine.

"I am about to go on my break if you wanna join me," she said, laughing slightly.

I didn't need further invitation and got up to follow her. As she walked away, her arse swung suggestively from side to side, beneath the short dress she wore. Unlike almost all the women in the club, she had flat everyday shoes on her feet, which wasn't remarkable, just noticeable.

As I caught up with her, she turned and said to me. "We do have a restroom, but I think you want to be interrupted about as much as I do."

As I replied "W hat do you suggest?" she fished into a pocket of the dress, and removed a key.

"Key to the cellar," she said, and with that, led me through a narrow doorway where there were some steps. "You first' she said, "I don't want your cock in the back of my head.

TessaXXXPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TessaXXXPosh

Maybe the front though."

At the bottom of the steps, she moved past me, and unlocked a door. Hardly pausing she took my hand, and locked the door behind us. The music was loud above our heads, and as if reading my mind, she said, "That should drown out your screams."

I laughed, and reaching out, pulled her towards me. Immediately we were snogging as if tomorrow was about to end. I grabbed at the buttons on her dress, frustrated in my hurry to feel her naked flesh. The young woman stepped back, and easily slid out of it, revealing her gorgeous figure and pulling my cock out of my pants. She was soon devouring it in her mouth. I could hear little moans and whimpers, as she took her pleasure.

"Fuck me over a barrel," she rasped as she pulled her mouth away and kissed me on the lips. She lay across a barrel, offering her wet pussy to me as she rubbed vigorously. "Mm mm quick I'm cumming," she said reaching out her other hand, and pulling me into the glistening heaving crack. As I entered her she murmured "Push hard I can hardly move, just fuck me hard."

Her vagina closed around my throbbing prick squeezing me with hard firm pulses. I came in a mighty rush, as she panted with ecstasy.

"Oh fantastic," she said when her eyes finally opened and she released me slowly from the leg she had managed to wrap around me "She said you were sexy as hell, but that was fantastic!' She paused for breath, and continued, "Thanks, look my break is nearly over, maybe you will come here again."

After I expressed my thanks through a deep, lingering, kiss, we hurried back up the stairs, and I whispered into her ear, "See you soon then." 

I was hardly back at the table, when Jen, one of the admin girls, grabbed me, and sat me down. "You getting a cab home?" asked Jen

"Yes, I was beginning to think of calling one soon," I replied.

"Can we share, I live in the same direction," asked Jen.

Telling her it was no problem, and feeling quite chivalrous, I got my phone out and dialed a local cab firm. To my surprise they said one could be with me in ten minutes.

"Best get your coat" I said to Jen "They will be here in ten minutes."

We finished our drinks, and said good night to the rest of the group, who let us know they were leaving soon, to their various places. Walking out, I stopped at the bar, and asked who had sent me the drink. An earlier remark from the barmaid, had set me wondering if she had spoken to Karen. "Dunno her name, but my name is Rose," she winked, continuing, "she did have long dark hair, and eyes like lasers".

'HER' I thought to myself.

Within a couple of minutes the taxi arrived, and Jen gave the driver her address. Our thighs were touching, and with the speed bumps I began to feel a bit aroused. I glanced at Jen, and she licked her lips. As I smiled, she moved her head closer and kissed me.

"Thanks ever so for the lift," she murmured.

I returned her kiss, and that became an embrace, and before I knew it I was feeling her breasts, and pulling on her stiff nipples with my fingertips. I was lost in a sea of kisses and tit stroking, when she pushed me away, and started straightening her clothes. "Mm mm you are delicious" she whispered "but hubby will be waiting so I can't look like I have just left an orgy."

The car slowed and came to a standstill. As Jen started to pay the driver, I said to her "No young lady, I was passing here anyway, now put your money away or I will fall out with you." She got out, mouthing a thank you. I did the same, and hoped she did not feel remorse when she was sober. I was glad we only had a silly drunken fumble, she was a nice girl, and didn't deserve complications.

Published 
Written by DB5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments