Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cherry Manning My Ebony Goddess

7
2 Comments 2
16.9k Views 16.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Cherry was 5’7 always had her hair in a bun; with had smooth chocolaty complexion and a 36D breast size. Her arse was the size of a melon. However, I do not know what it was about her legs and feet, my eye would naturally fall there even with her other assets. She was beautiful in every way.

Cherry and I grew up together we went to the same school and college; we were neighbours and good friends but never anything more. We were best friends and everybody knew I liked her. I am even sure she did, but she never said anything. She was always popular with the boys, but never took that type of interest in me. She always made me do things for her with just a smile.

We would tell each other everything. The discussion of sex came up me being a virgin I had not experienced much, she said she was as well but I knew she was lying. Anyways the conversation drifted towards fetishes and that is when we discover that we were both into feet, it all changed from that moment on. Every now and then when we were alone, she would let me massage her feet and sometime even kiss them. The mixture of her coco channel perfume and the sweat from her tights, it was heaven.

A couple of months later we found out that we both got into UCL, so we started to look for flats. Our parents suggested that we get a flat together, because flats in central London were so expensive. The first couple of days were fun. I know everybody hate moving and packing but with Cherry, it was fun. I would get to massage and kiss her feet at the end of every day. The sweatier her feet go the better they smelled. It was getting harder and harder to control myself.

She was a tease, always brushing and sometimes pressing her toes on my lips knowing could not refuse. She would walk around the apartment bare foot all the time it was torture and she knew it. One night I just could not take it anymore; she pressed her big toe on my lips and my mouth just open. I engulfed her toe it was heaven. It was better than anything that had happened to me. The second I took her toe into my mouth, she let out a moan.

After that night, I would massage, kiss, lick and suck her toes any time she asked, I was under her spell. She knew she had me. The next couple of months not much happened as we both had assignments due in and as usual, we left them to the last minute. I fantasize about her feet every night; I just could not get them out of my mind. I was realizing some pressure if you know what I mean; and I was just about to cum when cherry walked into my room, it was so embarrassing. She took the piss out for days. She would knock on the door and say

“Can I come in, you’re not jacking off are you,” and giggle.

After she handed in her last assignment before Christmas holidays, she came into the apartment, sat down next to me, and pointed at her feet with a smile. I had been waiting for this for months; I dropped to the floor and started to kiss her feet. She let out the cutest giggle ever.

“Suck my toes,” she said in a seductive voice.

I took all of her toes in my mouth.

“You’re eager today,” she said.

She shoved her toes deeper and deeper into my mouth until I gagged and then giggles.

“Eat my pussy,” she said and she started to breath heavily.

It made me choke on her toes.

“Hurry up before I change my mind!” she said.

I kissed my way up long delicious legs to her pussy. As I saw her pussy, I almost came in my pants. The second I kissed those juicy wet lip she let out a moan.

“Uhh, that’s it!” She said while grabbing my hair and shoving me deep between her legs.

“Suck my pussy, you bitch!” She said between moans.

I started lick her pussy faster and faster and I could barley breath. Her pussy tasted so delicious, and she was so wet. The faster I lick her the harder she moaned.

MargaretRogers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaretRogers

I felt her hips buck and her grip on my head became stronger and stronger, within seconds she collapsed. Her grip on my head became loser and loser; I could finally move my head.

“Oh, my, god, are you sure that’s your first time?” she said.

I nodded while wiping her juices from my face.

“I’m gonna have to get you to do that more often, you can be my little muff diver,” she said giggling with a smile on her face.

“What about me?” I replied with a erection that wanted to pop out of my pants.

“Oh right fine, wank for me,” she said.

“What?” I replied.

“You heard, wank for me or you will never get to suck my toes again,” she said with a smile on her face.

“You know you can’t resist my toes,” she said as she pressed them on my lips.

I quickly started to unbutton my pants with her toes in my mouth

“That’s a good boy,” she said giggling.

As I pulled my cock out, she started to laugh and said,

“It’s tiny; no wonder you are still a virgin. Well go on, wank that little Willy for me.”

I just froze and knelt before her.

She removed her toes from my mouth and kicked me hard in the balls.

“Do not make me ask you again,” she said.

I started wanking in front of her it was so embarrassing but I was rock hard.

“See it’s so much easier when you listen,” she said while pulling out her phone to use the camera.

I tried to get up and put my pants back on, but she grabbed and squeezed my balls and said,

“I didn’t give you permission to stop wanking did I?”

“No,” I replied, almost in tears.

“Next time I tell you to do something, make sure you do it,” she said whilst squeezing my balls harder.

“Ok fine,” I replied trying to get the pain to stop.

“Fine what?” she said.

“I will do whatever you tell me to cherry,” I replied.

“Its Mistress to you,” she said squeezing my balls harder.

I replied in tears, “I will do whatever you tell me Mistress.”

She let go off my balls and said, “Wank.”

She did not have to tell me twice, I knelt in front of her and started to wank.

Within second, I was hard pre-cum dripping from my cock.

“That’s a good boy, wank faster but make sure you ask me before you cum,” she said.

Just after, she said that I replied,

” I’m cumming!”

She lifted her feet to my cock, and steam after steam of cum landed on her feet.

“Did I tell you to cum?” she said in an angry tone.

“No,” I replied.

“No what,” she said whist slapped me in the face.

“No Mistress,” I replied.

“That better, it’s time for your punishment,” she said whilst lifting her feet to my mouth.

I shook my head.

“Do not make me ask you again. You made the mess you clean it up,” she said.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, and she just shoved her foot in my mouth, I almost gagged it tasted discussing. As I was cleaning her feet, all I hear is her clicking. I open my eyes and it is her taking picture on her phone.

I tried to move and she said,

“Take another step and I will crush your tiny little, useless balls.”

I allowed cherry to take the pictures because of the pain she would cause. However, it also exited me that she could get me to do anything she wanted, because of the pictures she would have.

I finish cleaning her feet, and she said,

“Thank me for letting you worship, and clean my feet.”

I replied, “Thank you Mistress for letting me worship your feet,” with cum on my face.

“If you don’t want me to send those pictures to anyone you will do what I tell you,” she said with a smile on her face.

“Yes Mistress,” I replied.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments